Surviving No Nut November - Week 01

Story Info
The journal of a submissive husband during NNN.
2.4k words
10.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The primary erotic content of this post will be a series of selected entries from a journal I've been writing in since November 3, 2022 as ordered by my wife at the start of this No Nut November she has begun to enforce upon me (consensually). Names have been changed to protect identities. If you want to read the pure unadulterated smut, scroll to break made of hashtags. If you don't mind the exposition and welcome the context, please feel free to read on. :)

Some Essential Background

Shortly after discovering masturbation as a teen, I knew that I would likely grow up into having a sex drive that very few (if any) potential partners could keep up with, as such, as I entered adulthood, the likelihood that I would be having sex as frequently as my flaming libido demanded would be very low.

Little did I know that I would end up falling madly in love with, and marrying, a woman who not only struggles with libido issues, but also battles with vaginismus. Regardless of these obstacles, we're very happily married, and continue to work through our differences in libido, while she seeks and receives treatment for her condition so that we can have penetrative sex. With that in mind, we still find ways to be sexually intimate with each other (oral sex is huge for us, I already loved eating pussy, and within the last year my wife has found a love for fellatio (and damn does she have a talent for it) and we very much enjoy ourselves and each other.

In the last few weeks though, I've been battling with a great deal of depression (caused by a variety of factors as well as chronic migraine) and insecurity surrounding my sex drive and irrational (and incorrect) fears of bothering my wife with my sexual urges and needs. My depression was surprisingly feeding my horniness (my guess is the expectation of orgasm sparking joy (plot twist, it wasn't)) and in turn my insecurities surrounding my horniness began to feed my depression. It wasn't good, for me or my wife, and we needed a solution for both my depression (yes, I am in therapy) and my feelings around my sex drive.

In the second to last week of October, while waiting for the subway, and discussing these matters, my wife turned to me and said, "Well, if you're not finding masturbation enjoyable any more, what if you couldn't control when you could do it?"

"What?" I said, almost astonished.

"You heard me. In fact, starting right now, I tell you when you can masturbate, and how. And you need to ask permission to cum. That is if you consent to this, of course."

I took half a moment to consider, and just nodded.

"I need a yes or a no, Ben."

Without hesitation I said, "Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy."

Then we went about our day, and for the week that followed she teased me, edged me, and played games with me, toying with how frequently I could fuck myself, whether or not I could cum, and how long I would have to do so. It was a lot of fun, and it was a bit of a flip of our normal BDSM dynamic (while I am a switch, predominantly I am the dom over my subby brat of a wife). Our activities distracted me from my depression for a while, but when it was all over and I had the finally allowed orgasm at the end of the week, my libido didn't feel satiated and my depression continued on.

When November 1st arrived, and I had realized it was No Nut November, I jokingly texted my wife "I would never do NNN, but if there was a remote control vibrating cock ring involved, I could be convinced lol"

Without skipping a beat, she texted back to me "Buy it."

"Wut?"

"I think we should do it. Buy the toy, it'll be fun to torment you with."

I was speechless, there was no way I'd be able to handle this, I was barely able to handle a week. We had done this before, years ago, where we both went a month without masturbating and it was hard then. How the fuck would I be able to do this now when I'm desperate for serotonin in anyway I can get it?

"Have you masturbated yet today?"

"No, but now I'm hard."

"Good."

We then went on to discuss terms, and she came up with the following rules:

1. You may not masturbate or touch yourself sexually without my permission. (Includes toys, humping, other forms of sexual pleasure)

2. You may not ask to masturbate or touch yourself.

3. You must masturbate at any point at my request.

4. No cumming without permission.

5. Any time you think of something horny or arousing, you must write it down with the date and time in a journal (this was added on November 3).

After establishing these rules, she asked if I accepted, to which I replied, "I do, albeit reluctantly."

"Well you must accept them wholeheartedly, my dear. I shall not have a reluctant whore."

My heart began pounding in my chest and my dick began to throb. In that moment, I knew what I had to do, and that this would be difficult, but perhaps in the end it would all be worth it.

"Very well, I accept wholeheartedly, as your dedicated slut and husband."

So, that's how it all began and why I'm now here on Reddit in r/GoneWildStories sharing what's gone down and what is going down. It's been a very challenging week, and I've already filled up about a third of the journal my wife has given me for this month.

There have been numerous times where she's commanded me to drop my pants and masturbate in front of her until she tells me to stop, meanwhile she'll read what I've written in the journal thus far. I've written some smut through sexting to my wife in the past, but she says this orgasm free writing is like a new renaissance of my writing in general and that I ought to write smut regularly and more often.

To that end, as per my wife's suggestion, I will be sharing here some selected entries from the journal that I have written in the last week. If this is something people enjoy, then maybe I'll post more excerpts every week along with some stories about recent encounters that my wife and I have shared as a result of this challenge.

# # #

Journal Entires

So, without any further adieu, here are some selected entries from this first week of No Nut November:

November 3, 2022 - 3:35pm

...I've also given a great deal of thought to just pulling down your pants and devouring your pussy. At any given time... I just want to get on my knees and go to town on your clit with my tongue.

November 4, 2022 - 11:44am

The absolutely feral urge to drop my pants and wank is so fucking strong right now. My penis is throbbing and aching for touch, sensation, and release.

All I want in this moment is my wife's pussy. I want nothing more than to devour it, fuck it, and claim it as my own.

Damn, I've suddenly become very dominant.

I just want to hold you close while I cuddlefuck you from behind.

November 4, 2022 - 11:01pm

I want to get high on these new edibles and fuck the shit out of Rose (my wife). Tie her up and rail her.

Make out, fuck, repeat.

November 5, 2022 - 10:27am

Every time I've seen you put a tampon in during the last 5 days, I've thought (perhaps in a sick and twisted way), "fuck, I wish that were me."

November 5, 2022 - 12:15pm

There is much I have to live for, but whenever I see you in that black lace bra, I'm given yet another.

November 5, 2022 - 3:52pm

What to do with my gorgeous sexy slut of a wife?

Tie her up and tease her till she's desperate--

Then fuck her till the early hours of the morning.

November 5, 2022 - 4:10pm

We finally have the RCV for me and I can't help but wonder when my mistress will use it on me. I'm so desperate to try it and to have it under her control.

Fuck. I really just want to rail her right now. Make her lose control of her breathing and voice and see her fully lose herself in the moment of getting fucked and eaten out.

November 5, 2022 - 8:06pm

We've got the RCV on my dick and balls, and fuck it's maddening.

I'd love to fuck you w/ this thing on, I feel like we'd both enjoy it.

November 5, 2022 - 8:38pm

I am so high and so horny right now-- I just want to cry.

But, at the same time, I want to fuck you so bad. I just want to rail you and eat you out and I don't get to do that soon I will be so sad and I will cry.

November 6, 2022 - 9:26am

I hope you're fucking happy now. All I can think about is you and sex and sex with you and sexy time with you. I can't be distracted and my body aches.

I don't know that I've ever been this horny in my life. Is this what you wanted? I hope you're happy.

November 6, 2022 - 9:30am

We're cuddling-- spooning. You keep thrusting and rubbing your perfect ass against my dick and each time you do I can feel precum leaking out of my penis-- and there's nothing I can do about it or the growing feral sexual arousal and energy I'm feeling.

November 6, 2022 - 9:47am

Fuck you. No, really, fuck you.

You just held your hands above your head, grabbing the head of our bed frame-- you smiled that seductive, sexy smile at me with your gorgeous face--

And all I can think about is tying you up like that, eating you out, and railing the fuck out of you. So...

Fuck you.

November 6, 2022 - 1:48pm

...I can't decide if I want to conquer or be conquered. Either way I just want to be in a sexual engagement.

November 6, 2022 - 6:37pm

...It's so arousing and hot to discover you just vibing and enjoying yourself--... I wish I could dive my face in there though and devour you.

November 6, 2022 - 11:56pm

... somebody [mentioned] not wearing underwear being for their "lucky outfit." Let me tell you that made me think immediately of fingering you at the movie theater when we went to see Confess, Fletch. Fuck, I want to do that again.

November 7, 2022 - 12:10am

... I crave your pussy.

November 7, 2022 - 9:22am

I had a dream last night, just before waking up this morning actually, that I was eating you out just after we woke up this morning. Imagine my disappointment when I woke up and found out that that was not the case.

Selections from the Evening of November 7, 2022

... I can feel all the sensitivity in my nipples and my dick as they naturally press against my clothes...

... For now, I'll just have to behave myself and writhe in aroused agony.

...I really wish we were at the point in our lives where we could do free use. I'd just fuck you and use you whenever the spirit moved me... Like right now.

I really want to rail you till we're both gasping and exhausted-- so that we can just fall asleep naked and filled with bliss.

November 8, 2022 - 8:35am

After masturbating to the point of ejaculation last night [it was a ruin] (and a messy one at that) you might think that finally my thirst and horniness might have been quenched-- perhaps even just a little bit. Unfortunately, this is not the case.

... In this moment, and last night, I would love nothing more than to be naked, making out with you, devouring your pussy like it was my last meal, and then making love to you that would turn later into feral and Klingon-like hormonally driven fucking.

...My member aches for your touch and the embrace of your sweet pussy. I long and ache for you, and I Lust for you.

November 8, 2022 - 11:27am

Since I have the house to myself, I just yelled out loud "I yearn to be used!"

Fuck, you've really got me under a spell.

November 8, 2022 - 8:28pm

I'm so high and I just want to eat you out. I'm desperate to devour you, suck on your clit, and lap you up.

... I simultaneously want to cuddle you and fuck the absolute shit out of you and make sweet tender love to you.

It's a cuddlefuck. I want to cuddlefuck.

November 9, 2022 - 9:22am

...my organ is sensitive and constantly throbbing for attention-- my entire body aches for touch. I just want to be cuddled, caressed, and used.

Please tie me up, cuddle me, and use me. I beg you.

November 9, 2022 - 7:50pm

I'm so high and so horny right now-- I just want to eat you out. I haven't eaten you out in all of this time and that's devastating.

Like deadass, the thought I had just now is--

"Yeah, gets you close to feelin' like God?" Well, you're not God-- but right now I want to worship at the alter of your hips-- damn! [we're Swifties, so sue us]

Fuck-- I'm so aroused and attracted to you. Your existence and beauty are proof of God-- only a creator could've caused and formed such beauty and sex appeal and brilliance and wisdom.

November 10, 2022 - 12:03am

You taste so good and feel so incredible around my fingers.

I could've kept lapping you up and teasing your clit with my tongue for hours. I wish I had spent more time this evening eating you out.

Closing Words for This Week

Well that's all the entries I feel are worth sharing at this point, perhaps if people want I can share some of the stories that go with them, or stories of my wife and I's past escapades. Tune in next week maybe for the entries from my second week, and maybe some more from this past week if people want that too. Stay sleazy, stay horny, and stay strong.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tattoo I thought it was the best thing for her.in Loving Wives
Turning the Tables Sandra turns the tables on her loving but macho husband.in Loving Wives
Detestable Liasons Husband Shares Beautiful Wife with Someone She Detests.in Loving Wives
My Stripping Wife Pt. 01 One trip to a strip club was all it took.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Wife Alexis Ch. 01 My wife and I visit a swingers club and see my boss there.in Loving Wives
More Stories