All Comments on 'Survivors'

by bhollister

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain nasty. And NOT in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the future of women is to be a big slut?

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

study up on nukes u need it

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

study up on nukes u need it and this should be in scifi

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

if you are going to write a cuck story use the tag and people like me wont read it and wont give you one star for lying and wasting my time

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

The men killed each other on Pitcairn’s Island because they outnumbered the women. Without this, eventually Paul or Troy would die at the hands of the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So when does the friend knock her up? The husband hasn't so Troy probably will. A Shur sign of what will happen in a future world much like the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems that to all the other damaging factors of a nuclear explosion, you add - "debauchery"! Are you serious about this? A married couple of lustful altruists? Oh, I can't believe it... It is more likely that one of the "male friends" will kill the opponent. Post-apocalypse. Primitive instincts are awakening. Every man for himself - in the struggle for survival and the female...

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

I will read the story and stick another comment later, but I wanted to ask the writer something first. When making a story using an item which has a reality to it, did you guess the number of nuclear weapons or did you research, because it would only take 100 super nukes to wipe out ALL life on the planet, 2000 which you stated would create a rift that would split the planet, I understand the need to exaggerate a little on sex and such, but matters about a reality used like this well makes me wonder how much thought is really put into a story. Do a little research first when using MAD weapons, it's why they are called MAD, doesn't take many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Да! Именно так всё и было бы... Без сомнений...

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Okay read the story, so many flaws at the start just don't know where to begin. Firstly the nukes, that amount would have destroyed any soil from the fallout, doesn't matter if they planted seeds or not the soil would not support any life for about 50000 years, then there's the water that too even if was underground when it was drawn up through a toxic soil would have been contaminated. The matter of the fuel, well not sure mate if you understand fuel at all, diesel degrades to jelly within 6 months and petrol within a year, so that's useless. Metal attracts and holds radiation far longer than most materials.

Troy arriving in a beat up old Ford with no modern electronics, not possible, how did he start the thing. EMPs would have fried the starter motor and battery. If you insist on using materials like nukes get your facts right, it's the one thing we cannot change. If you had this proof read by a professional they would have pointed these matters out. Stretching a truth with this material is not possible unless you have set it far into the future where technology has countered the effects you tried to write about, at which point it would be useless. Good writing but let down with lack of knowledge of MAD, maybe next time you don't use it as you don't understand it. Stick to a story without props unless you research it properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was no friend, only an intruder

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a sweet and happy end of the world you have presented to us. But you mentioned only the electromagnetic pulse and radiation radiation from the consequences of nuclear war. And where did the residual radioactive contamination and nuclear winter go? Do you remember the half-life of weapons-grade plutonium? Nuclear weapons are not toys at all...

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

This could have been a decent story, unfortunately it isn’t. Much too short to really make a judgement

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

slut wife who "loves" her husband but just has to have the other guy. I guess a nuclear war didn't stop whores from being whores!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another way to write about a pathetic cuck and his gutter slut wife. Blech.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 1 year ago

Very hot. I’ve had fantasies of living in a closed community where nudity was the norm and open sexuality too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! 5 stars!

Please do a sequel with maybe some DP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About to be one less human on the Earth...one of the men will eventually want Kristen to themselves. They should have gone on a search for another woman to join the group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have to add additional chapters. The story can go in so ,many different directions...Well done.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

Why was polygamy once widely accepted? Because so many men were killed in wars and raids the there was a shortage of them. Morality conforms to reality, and in this story, there’s a shortage of women

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

OK so the story has some problems with some of you readers concerning the nukes. So what, did you pick apart the movies that have been made without having all of the possibilities covered on any subject?

I don't believe it was the authors intention to be an authority on the subject. I believe the story was told with his and hopefully the readers enjoyment in mind.

The story is a work of fiction which means anything the author chooses can happen in HIS/HER stories.

Thank you bhollister keep writing.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

A…surprisingly good story.

I’m ususlly hell on poor writing but this was really good. The wife was very clear that she loves Paul and that sex with Troy, no matter how good, pales to making love to her husband.

I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing but a bunch of degraded cucks and assholes!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Although her age pushes into possibilities of menopause, where are the contraceptives? She has to have run out of pills/injection or was Paul snipped? 4*

CTimCTimover 1 year ago

Bravo for putting together something different. Could have used a little more drama and emotion. Probably a pretty rare guy who is going to just allow his wife to go for it so quickly and with so little thought to jealousy or comparisons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written tale about the possible future the world faces thanks to a few current world leaders. With so many people preparing to just this ominous event I doubt if there will only be one couple who would survive this future. I'd expect to find more survivors hidden in the northwestern States and lets not rule out those Mormons who stay prepared to survive for at least three months of the final days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A predictable plot and a glaring lack of knowledge or understanding of survival culture and life style. First mistake was the couple standing in plain view revealing their weapons. Second was the premise that a vehicle would simply drive up to their refuge, not knowing who might be there and what the welcome might be. Third is the contention that the local residents were unaware of their refuge and its resources and would fail to make contact for a year. And why would they run a generator to listen to a radio, they had no solar cells? Its all silly and unbelievable and somewhat juvenile to think they would become poly amorous, out of "fairness." And how did this friend get a truck, full of food, past all the desperate communities he would have to pass through, and no weapons on his part are mentioned. Its all a crock. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TRIMMED HER PUBIC HAIR JUST FOR TROY!!!!! TROY WAS 2 INCHES BIGGER THAN HER HUSBAND!!!!!!! IN FUTURISTIC TIMES, DIVORCE WILL ONLY BE" UNTIL DEATH DO US PART"!!!!!!!! HOPE PAUL DIDN'T GIVE THE COMBINATION TO THE GUN SAFE TO TROY!!!!!!! DON'T GIVE A SHIT HOW GOOD A FRIEND, EVEN POST APOCALYPSE, NO ONE GETS TO FUCK THE WIFE BUT THE HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF TROT DIDN'T BRING ANYONE WITH HIM, TOUGH SHIT!!!!!! HE DID BRING ROSIE PALM AND HER FIVE SISTERS!!!!!!!! JUST PROVIDE PLENTY OF LUBE IN THE BARN!!!!!!!!! THIS STORY'S "WIFE" SAW AN OPPORTUNITY FOR SOME STANGE & TALKED HER HUSBAND IN LETTING HER GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - this was starting out to be a decent story until it devolved into another cuckold mess. It is just not believable no matter what the extenuating circumstances might suggest. A simple deadly virus would be more believable - NOT nuclear explosions.

In fact, I believe that life would resort back to ancient times and be a whole lot more savage. The wife in this case would see the new guy as a possible mate to assist her in procreating a new generation. If successful and she became pregnant, her husband would be replaced as the alpha male and life would continue with a new world order of survival of the most virile, fittest, strongest and/or ruthless.

BUT beyond all the above - I am a nuclear radiation expert and believe me when I say that with all those nuclear explosions the entire surface of the earth would be covered in a lethal dose of radiation emitting dust particles. EVERY living thing would be dead in a very short time and the surface of earth would be toxic to living entities for thousands of years. Which is why I know that a nuclear war is an impossible situation to even contemplate. NO such thing as a survivor in that mess. You must have watched Battlestar Galactica and believed the hype abut radiation survivablity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous