Survivors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Uh...what exactly do you want me to do while you and Troy...?"

"Whatever you want, my love. You can just stand and watch, or pull up a chair. You can even sit on the bed for all I care. I know you're going to get excited, so feel free to touch yourself. Just don't cum. I want you to save that for me. We'll go slowly and give Troy all the time he wants. There's no need to rush things. Is that okay with you, Troy?"

"That...uh...th...that sounds perfect to me," Troy stammered nervously, "but I'm not sure I'll be able to last too long."

Kristen giggled at his revelation, inhaled deeply, and then removed her t-shirt, slid out of her jeans, and stood by the bed in her white bra and panties. The soft light of the flickering candles did nothing but enhance her beauty and added even more sexual tension to an already highly charged scene. Seeing the two men gawking at her, Kristen playfully performed a pirouette, hesitating for a moment as she placed her hands on her hips to better display her fine ass. Troy audibly gasped at the sight. Neither of the men could have imagined anything more sensual.

"Okay guys. Your turn."

Following her orders, the men stepped out of their shoes and removed their shirts, each exposing thin, toned torsos, the result of months of hard physical labor. Next came the pants. As Troy's pants fell to the floor, his full erection made a very noticeable tent of his boxers. Kristen then glanced at her husband and found him to be in the exact same situation. The sight of the two men's erections brought a smile to her pretty face and caused her to shiver slightly. Seeing two men obtain hard erections from simply watching her undress had made Kristen more sexually excited than she ever remembered being.

Reveling in the moment, Kristen turned her back to the men and slowly and seductively removed her bra and slid out of her panties. "Dear lord," Troy muttered as he took in the sight of her luscious, firm, alabaster ass. Then she turned and the sight became even more exhilarating. Kristen's breasts were large and firm and her pink nipples erect and pointed, a clear indication of her sexual arousal. Her pubic mound was blond like her hair, and neatly trimmed, something that Paul realized she must have done earlier in the day in preparation for this moment.

Troy was next. Both Kristen and Paul watched intently as Troy removed his boxers. As he did so, Kristen inhaled deeply as a cock nearly two inches longer than her husband's leapt from its bindings. While she had seen him stroking his cock in the barn, she had been too far away to get an accurate impression of its size. The sight of his wife's reaction to his friend's impressive member made Paul's own erection grow even harder. Paul wasted no time in slipping out of his own boxers, eagerly anticipating what was only beginning to unfold. For a brief moment the three friends stood motionless, with Kristen staring intently at the men's erect, throbbing cocks.

Erotic tension peaking, Kristen stepped over to Troy who stood statue-still, unsure of what to do, his cock elevated at a forty-five degree angle and pulsing with every heartbeat. Kristen eyed Troy's cock hungrily for a long moment and then lightly reached out and touched the shaft very tentatively. She glanced back at Paul to gauge his reaction and discovered that he had already begun to stroke himself. Emboldened by her husband's own obvious excitement, she bent down and took Troy's erection firmly into her hand eliciting from him a reflexive moan. Kristen then slowly and deliberately twirled her tongue lightly around the firm, purple tip, tasting the precum that had already begun to dribble out. Then she began to move her right hand expertly up and down the rigid eight inch organ. She stopped a moment, looked up at Troy with her mouth slightly parted in the most seductive of poses, and then began to lightly lick the full length of his cock from testicles to the firm tip. Finally, taking the purple head into her mouth, she began to gently suck as her hand continued stroking the shaft.

Troy blissfully watched Kristen suck his cock, her head bobbing up and down slowly, with her thick blond hair framing the sensual scene. Looking on, Paul had to restrain himself from achieving orgasm, his excitement was so great. He had no idea he could be so excited watching his wife give fellatio to another man. Sensing that Troy was already getting close to orgasm, Kristen abruptly stopped in an effort to keep Troy from cumming prematurely. She released Troy's throbbing cock and backed up to the bed where she reclined and spread her legs widely in a most wanton, sexually provocative, come-hither pose.

"I want you to pleasure me with your tongue," she ordered in a near whisper, her cheeks now flushed a sensual shade of pink. Kristen's sexual excitement was extreme and obvious to both men. She wanted them. She wanted them both.

Troy obeyed instantly, and moved between Kristen's legs, kissing his way up her thighs to her now, very wet slit. He used his tongue to lick the length of her vulva, pausing to savor her musky scent and taste, something he had not experienced in so very long. Kristen closed her eyes and responded with a soft moan. Inflamed by his wife's response, Paul inched closer to the edge of the bed for a better look, and upped the pace of his own strokes, droplets now beginning to ooze from his penis. As Paul looked on lustfully, Troy began to concentrate on Kristen's small, engorged clitoris. Within a few minutes Kristen's stomach muscles contracted, her back arched, and she moaned as the first wave of orgasmic pleasure passed through her.

When Kristen regained her breath she ordered in a husky voice, "I want you to put your big cock inside me."

Not requiring further encouragement, Troy got to his knees, pulled Kristen's legs around him and slowly and gently began to insert his throbbing cock into his beautiful friend's wet and inviting pussy. It took all of the self-control he could muster not to begin thrusting wildly and forcefully.

"Oh, god," Kristen cried out as Troy slid into her and began slow, rhythmic, well lubricated thrusts. "Oh, god...that feels so good."

Surprised at his own level of sexual excitement, Paul gave in to the moment and sat on the bed next to his wife where he could better witness Troy's cock slipping into and out of her. Paul stroked himself in time to Troy's slow thrusts, making certain to adhere to Kristen's admonition not to cum. Within minutes her moans grew louder and Troy's thrusting more intense, making wet sucking sounds as his large cock slid into and out of her tight orifice.

At that point Troy's sexual excitement was such that he knew he could not hold out much longer. Within just a few more moments he made a pronouncement, "I'm cumming, Kristen. I'm cumming." And cum he did, with one final forceful thrust that made Kristen gasp, he came long and hard, shuddering and moaning as he filled her completely.

Troy lingered within for a few delicious moments before withdrawing. But Kristen was not done.

"Your turn," she muttered hoarsely to Paul. Troy backed away to make room for his friend, and reclined next to Kristen as Paul took his place.

"Fuck me, baby," Kristen managed to say as Paul placed the tip of his cock into her waiting slit. "I want you to fuck me hard."

Ignoring the semen that now dripped from his wife, Paul obliged, pushing his hard cock deep into Kristen, forcefully, over and over. Even when she screamed that she was cumming he continued to thrust - harder and more urgently. Kristen's screams only got louder as another orgasm passed through her and then another still. Finally, her husband gave one final forceful thrust and shouted, "Oh fuck."

Minutes later, as Kristen lay silently on the bed between Troy and Paul, she inhaled deeply twice and finally managed to say, "Well that was pretty intense, guys." The three friends laughed together for a moment before Kristen grabbed a cock in each hand and began another round of play. One that lasted over an hour longer.

Around 6am the next morning as Troy was preparing a pot of coffee, Paul walked in wearing nothing but boxers, his semi erect dick slightly visible through the opening. The two men exchanged pleasantries, poured themselves their morning coffee and sat across from one another, both hesitant to address the elephant in the room. Finally, Troy opened up.

"I sure hope Kristen is okay with what happened last evening. It was pretty amazing from my perspective."

Paul smiled. "You seem to have enjoyed yourself."

"I hope that doesn't bother you, buddy."

"Surprisingly...it doesn't. It was fun to see Kristen turned on like she was. It's been a long time since I've seen her that excited. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen her cum that many times."

"Did she seem okay this morning?"

"I don't know. She was in the bathroom when I smelled the coffee and came in here. Kristen went to bed just after you left last night. She didn't say much. Just went right to sleep. I don't know if she was tired from the long day or just sated from the sex. Maybe she was just processing things."

"I hope this doesn't make her feel awkward. I think so much of both of you guys. I'd hate for this to change our relationship. We seem to only have one another now."

About that time Kristen came strolling into the kitchen wearing nothing but one of Paul's white t-shirts, breasts bobbing with every step, her erect nipples protruding through the thin cotton fabric. As she walked around the table, the short shirt provided a provocative glimpse of the curve of her glorious ass and the tiniest hint of blond pubic hair.

"Coffee smells good, Troy."

Troy stood, poured her a cup and delivered it to the table. She took a seat at the small round table between the two men and sipped her coffee.

Glancing first at her husband, she gave him a quick wink and knowing smile, then turned and asked Troy, "So...did you enjoy last evening?"

"Enjoy?" he responded with a huge grin. "It was the most incredible sexual experience of my life."

Kristen smiled her beautiful smile. "So what part did you like the most?"

Troy reflected back on the events of the previous evening. "If I have to pick only one part, I'd say it was when you took off your bra and panties and stood there in the candlelight looking like the sexiest Greek goddess ever conceived."

"Well aren't you the sweet one," Kristen replied, placing a soft hand high up on Troy's thigh. She then looked to her husband. "So how about you, honey? What did you enjoy the most?"

"That's easy, my love. I enjoyed watching you get so turned on by all of our attention. Seeing you get so totally excited was a real turn-on for me."

"So...would the two of you like to do it again sometime?" Kristen asked coyly.

"Absolutely. Anytime," Troy replied quickly and emphatically

"No question about it," Paul added in agreement. "Whenever you want."

Upon hearing their positive, lustful responses, Kristen rose from her chair, took off her t-shirt, bent over the table exposing her perfect ass, and asked, "Okay...so who wants to be first?"

12