Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatJohn
KatJohn
17 Followers

Dan knew he was going to explode soon. He pulled them both onto the floor on their knees and he grabbed his cock and started masturbating in front of their faces, their mouths wide open and their tongues out; waiting to savor his delicious creaminess. He shot his hot load, spraying both of them. Susan clamped her mouth onto his cock and sucked on it while Sarah sucked hard on his balls, making him shiver in blissful gratification.

Afterwards, the three of them lay on the bed in each other's arms. Dan looked at Susan and said, "Why don't you come live us? We could be a family together."

Sarah said, "Yes. That would be a great idea! You could stay with us! We have a big house just outside the city. We could all have so much fun together!" Sarah gently caressed Susan's voluptuous breasts. Susan closed her eyes and moaned. Dan leaned back and watched Sarah's soft hands give so much pleasure to Susan.

Sarah rolled Susan over on her stomach and began massaging Susan's perfectly round ass. Talking in soothing tones, she described their home. Susan listened and was feeling contentment from the message, but tried to explain that she had a job, and wasn't sure she could move at this time. She loved the idea that their home was outside of town, within driving distance, yet set quite a distance from neighbors, aloof with lots of land for raising their own food stores.

Dan began giving Susan a deep massage on her upper back. Susan moaned loudly as they worked her muscles. Dan worked her whole upper body, down her arms, even her fingertips. He massaged her scalp and the back of her neck, her shoulder blades and her spine. Sarah thoroughly massaged her buttocks, kneading them like bread dough, down her thighs, her calves and her feet. Doing each one of her toes individually. Then back up her calves and up the inside of her thighs. She massaged between her legs all the way up to her sweet spot. Susan raised her hips slightly and moaned as Sarah began massaging her clit, vulva and her moist opening. She massaged very lightly at first, almost teasingly, then slowly increased pressure to rub harder.

Dan rubbed down her shoulders, and down her arms to her hands. He held onto to her wrists and stretched her arms out in front of her, holding her down as Sarah started playing with Susan's clit. He took both wrists into one hand and reached under her with the other to message her breasts and tease her nipples.

Susan felt so relaxed, almost as if she were floating in a dream, when suddenly Dan flipped her over to her back. He latched onto one of her breast with his mouth, toyed with the other with his one hand and covered her mouth, pushing her head down into the bed with the other. At the same time Sarah began pumping into her with something, a dildo? No, it was a vibrator. Susan felt shock at first with the sudden aggressiveness from Dan, then the assault from Sarah. The sensations were outrageously orgasmic and she squirted again and again, writhing against the onslaught and feeling like her head would explode. She squirmed under the pressure of Dan's body as he held her down and moaned loudly under his hand, the muffled sound exciting her more. She didn't know if she could take much more when Dan suddenly let go and Sarah took his place. Sarah straddled Susan's face and Susan thirstily plunged her tongue into Sarah's wet pussy as Dan then plunged into Susan's. Susan bounced and fucked Sarah with her tongue to the rhythm of Dan's plunder and all three came at once. Susan, exhausted and satisfied beyond belief rolled to face the couple who lay near her on the bed. "You have convinced me. When do I move in?"

KatJohn
KatJohn
17 Followers
12