Susan and Robert's Sex Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Susan continues her dominant bi fun.
16.3k words
4.85
16.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting to serve Mistress Susan had been an amazing experience. She had indicated that she would like to continue using me, and I was anxious to be in her commanding, dominant, sexy presence again. A full week went by before I heard from her again. That week seemed like an eternity to me, but I kept reminding myself to be patient and not seem pushy.

The last thing I wanted was to try and push my way into their lives. For Susan and Robert this was a lifestyle and part of their loving marriage. I was just another BDSM toy to be used by Mistress Susan, and I was excited at that opportunity.

Mistress Susan's email was polite and straightforward as all my communication with her had been. In this email she gave me new guidelines to follow on how to correspond with them. The email address I had been using was just one they shared and used for forums and message boards. She now provided me with her personal email. This was fine with me as in most of our previous emails, it was her doing the talking and not Robert.

She made it clear that even though Robert didn't access her personal email account that she did not keep secrets from him, and she would show him any emails from me that he wanted to read. She also explained that I should not contact her on her cell phone unless otherwise told to do so by her.

Responding to her email using the new address, I told her I understood her new instructions and thanked her again for letting me serve her. She replied that same day and she gave me an assignment to complete by the end of the week. I was to simply email her back and give her my honest opinion of how are evening together had gone from my point of view. She wanted me to review hers, Roberts, and my performance.

This seemed a strange request coming from a woman that had been dominant in her personal life for many years. This was my first experience serving a couple, and actually my first experience serving a woman that is truly a Dominatrix. Since this was what she ordered me to do, I would of course obey her. It seemed impossible for me to refuse anything she commanded.

This seemed more than just a simple exercise in obedience. So, I took my time writing up several drafts before emailing Mistress Susan with my view of that wonderful night. I started with my evaluation of Robert. Trying to get off on the right foot I began by pointing out the positives I had noticed in her husband.

"Robert seems very obedient and well trained. Even though we did not speak to each other I would often look at what he was doing while awaiting your next order. How was he standing? where was he looking? where were his hands and things like that. He seemed to instinctively know what you wanted by simple glances or short commands from you."

Not knowing if I should get to personal from my limited exposure to them, I decided to risk it and just be honest. "I also thought how much he cares for you and loves you was very obvious. Not only in the way he obeyed you, but that he consented and watched you use another submissive man. That is a real testament to the strength and commitment to your marriage and D/s relationship."

Now was the part where I had to be somewhat negative, but I didn't want it to seem like I was putting her husband down. "Robert also seemed to have a great deal of stamina and self control with the one exception being when he came without permission when you had him penetrating me anally. He does seem to take quite some time to get to full erection and needs almost constant stimulation to remain erect."

The next opinions I expressed were towards Mistress Susan.

"Mistress Susan you were everything and more I dreamed a dominant woman could be. Not just because of your beauty and sex appeal. I could go on and on about your gorgeous and irresistible physical beauty. From the tips of your petite toes, slim ankles, shapely calves, wonderful thighs, and your delicate pussy. Your curvy hips and large breasts all work perfectly together. Your captivating smile and warm, natural beauty are hypnotic. You had me physically and emotionally excited the entire time I was lucky enough to be in your presence."

This seemed like I was just gushing over her and sucking up, but it was all the truth. Continuing my email, "Your ability to show your dominance and caring personality all at the same time was unexpected, but incredibly remarkable." I went on to give examples when she showed her love for Robert, or showed she cared about my well being, and that had made it easier to trust and obey her. "Even when showing that softer side of yourself, it was always abundantly clear that you were in complete control of me and Robert."

Doing my best to show my appreciation for all the things she used me for I explained how it was a tremendous privilege, and even though some activities were not things that excited me. It was exciting to be controlled by her while doing all the things I had been allowed to do or have done to me.

The next part of the email was the most difficult to write. It is not easy to evaluate yourself. Especially considering all the of the excitement and newness for me. Again being honest and straightforward seemed the best approach.

"As for my part in that amazing night, I can only say it was better than I fantasized about. However, I wish I could have performed better, and wasn't as naive about all the nuances of being a submissive. More experience would have let me serve you better. I was very nervous and wish I could blame my lack of control on that fact, but in truth it has always been a problem for me"

"Honestly being physically involved with Robert was not a turn on for me. Being ordered to do it was a tremendous turn on though. I couldn't refuse you. My visible excitement throughout the night is irrefutable proof of how much I enjoyed everything I was allowed to do or was used for."

"Robert's stamina did put me to shame though. My opinion is that I was hard for you and always ready to go and he was not, but when he was ready he was better able to serve you. Watching you ride him I knew I would've never lasted that long. There is obviously more to a submissive than the size of his penis, but when I was standing next to Robert and we were both erect it did make me feel like less of a man. Less of a good toy for you Mistress Susan."

The email continued with an apology for cumming without permission and how humiliated I was to have ejaculated all over the bed when she hadn't even touched my cock. I was worried that I would be sent home right then and there, or would not get invited back because of my loss of control.

Finishing the email, I thanked her again for letting me serve her, for her wearing nylons and high heels throughout the night, and that I hoped she would use me again to fulfill any of her needs or fantasies. Mistress Susan did not reply back for two weeks. That long of a wait was torture.

Her response back was very detailed about what she thought of my ability to serve her. She did not evaluate herself or Robert. Although she did mention a few things about him to compare us and show me areas I need to improve in to be a good submissive. She appreciated that I had noticed her caring side, and pointed out a few instances where she had tried to express it that I had missed. All of her criticism of me was constructive and polite.

On the positives she enjoyed how eager I was, how she was able to turn me on so much, and how I submitted to her orders no matter how kinky or new. Her fantasy of making Robert fuck another man while she watched was a dream come true for her and it fueled her excitement throughout our play time. With her dominant nature showing she explained she liked how I felt like less of a man because her submissive husband's dick was bigger than mine, and also how I was humiliated by cumming while being fucked in the ass.

Mistress Susan also liked that I was only 24, and that a 49 year old woman could make me submit to her. She explained that even though it was vain on her part, it made her feel good that a much younger man was so turned on by her. She of course still appreciated Robert's arousal for her, but having someone new show that desire, was a boost to her ergo.

As for the nights activities they had gone exactly as she had planned. She was worried neither Robert or I would be able to go through with things. She explained that even though she was not a sadist, that Robert is a "pain slut". Everything abusive she did to him was fairly mild compared to other things he has endured. Mistress Susan was worried I would be scared away if she really laid into him.

She also explained she thought having me give him a blow job, and that I was the one who was in her words "to take a real cock in his ass" was an easier initiation into it for Robert. She knew he would obey, but might never want another man involved if our positions were reversed. Especially as this was their first time with me involved.

Mistress Susan explained that Robert felt much the same as I did after the experience. There was no physical attraction to another man, but obeying her, pleasing her, is what drove our submission. She told me to wait to hear from her again.

An agonizingly long month passed before Mistress Susan contacted me. She had another assignment for me to complete. She had given me two weeks to find a chastity cage. She wanted me to buy a specific style and size. Once I had obtained the cage, she wanted a picture of it emailed to her.

She instructed me to place the cage on my bed between the black and white panties I had previously bought. I was to stroke myself until fully erect and then take the picture with my cock, cage, and panties all in frame.

Following her orders without hesitation I went online and found the type of chastity cage she was looking for. It is made of steel. There is a round ring to go around a man's balls, a ring to go around the base of the shaft of the penis, and then steel rods that goes along the sides, top and bottom of the shaft and all those rods come together at the tip where there is a small hole to line up with the urethra. The whole thing is shaped like a flaccid cock, and it has a place to be locked together with a small lock.

A few days after I ordered it, I followed her directions and emailed the picture to her. She liked the picture and told me I was not allowed to cum until she had said it was ok. That Saturday Mistress Susan texted me and told me to be at their house the following Saturday at 6 PM. I was to dress as I had the first time, but not to wear any underwear. There was no mention of the panties or cock cage. I would enter the house just like I had done before.

The week could not go by fast enough. Robert had the privilege of servicing this Goddess every day, but I was only a toy to be used when the mood struck her. I arrived exactly on time and was soon standing in their living room waiting. The major difference this time was that Robert had hid behind the door when he opened it for me and closed it quickly behind me. That was because he was naked except a frilly white apron he was wearing.

That sexy clicking sound of a woman's high heels was soon ringing in my ears as I heard Mistress Susan walking up behind me. Robert had disappeared into the kitchen. Her perfume was intoxicating and I could almost feel her dominant presence just a few inches away from me. Before I could even look at her she whispered, "Strip for your Mistress."

She made sure I could not get a glance at her as I removed all of my clothing. The blood was now starting to flow more to my cock, but my nerves had kept me from getting erect yet. Mistress Susan strutted around me and walked towards the couch. She was wearing a long white robe that almost dragged across the floor. All I could see was the backs of her strappy 4" high heel shoes. Her lovely dark red hair hanging down over the collar of the robe.

Mistress Susan stopped at the couch and turned to face me. Without a word she undid the belt holding her robe closed and she slid it off her arms letting it fall to the floor. My cock sprang to life. The veiny shaft now sticking up and out from my body as I looked upon her irresistible body.

She was wearing a black bodystocking. It had thin straps that went over her shoulders to hold it up. It has a lacy pattern all over it and sheer nylon between those dark pattern pieces leaving nothing to the imagination. At the crotch it was open revealing her shaved pubic region and delicious pussy lips that she had let me worship at our last meeting.

"I was going to order you to stroke yourself so I could watch you grow hard, but I'm too late for that. Your little dick is already at full mast ready for my abuse." She reached down and picked up her riding crop off of the couch, stepped forward towards me, and brought the riding crop down fast and hard. The leather end hitting the head of my penis and the upper part of the shaft causing it to fling down and bounce back up hitting my lower stomach.

The pain almost put me to the floor. Taking a deep breath, I tried to get ready for the next swat, but it was never delivered. Mistress Susan had a hard cock in front of her and she could do with it as she pleased, and she did exactly that.

Robert entered carrying a silver serving tray. On the tray was a tall glass of white wine and 5 leather cuffs. Mistress Susan picked up the glass and took a delicate sip from it. Leaving a stain of her red lipstick on the rim. She set the glass and the crop down on the tray and proceeded to place a leather cuff on each of my wrists and ankles. The last cuff was the same one she had used to collar my balls when I was allowed to submit to her the first time. She wrapped it around my cum filled balls and snapped it in place. I stood there naked except for my new leather accessories.

"Follow Robert" was all she said to me. Assuming we were heading to the guest bedroom down the hall I was surprised when Robert stopped half way there and opened a door. Following him through the door and down the stairs into the basement it was revealed to be a nicely equipped BDSM play room. The room did not look like a dungeon or torture chamber. There were of course several toys and pieces of equipment throughout the room. Paddles, floggers and whips were hanging on one part of the wall. There was a large king size bed at the far end. In between the entrance and the bed were a strange looking chair, a small couch, a leather recliner, a dresser, a couple of cabinets on the walls, a padded wooden bench, and a large wooden St. Andrews cross.

Robert led me to about the middle of the room. He went over to a cabinet and returned carrying a wooden pole about two and half feet long, and an inch in diameter. It had a shiny eye bolt screwed into the middle of it, and one screwed into each end of it. He bent down in-front of me and secured my ankle cuffs to the ends. This spread my legs out quiet far apart.

He took my wrist and held it up near the ceiling and secured it to a chain hanging down, and then repeated it with my other wrist. I was spread eagle standing in the middle of the room, unable to move. I heard that glorious clicking sound as Mistress Susan descended the stairs into her playroom. She smiled at her helpless plaything, bound and vulnerable.

She walked towards me and snapped her fingers and pointed to her feet. Robert quickly moved into position kneeling before his Dominatrix wife. She reached forward and stroked my eager erection. Throbbing at her touch I was not expecting her soft feminine hand to be wrapped around me and playing with me like this. It felt amazing. Her touch was gentle at first. Barely making contact as she rubbed up and down the length of my rigid shaft. She would stop near the top and use her thumb to tease the underside of my sensitive, bulging cock head.

Then she squatted down in front of me. She wrapped her hand around me tightly and squeezed my veiny throbbing dick. The head sticking up above her thumb and index finger. Her little feminine hand held me like a vice. With her other hand she lightly rubbed my balls. The two sensations completely different.

Then in a totally unexpected move she released my cock and leaned forward and kissed it on the end. "HOLY FUCK" I thought to myself. She left a small red lipstick stain on the tip before she took her tongue and licked from the base to the top of my aching dick. Then she placed her warm wet mouth over it and took half of my entire shaft into her mouth in one motion. She used her tongue to tease me while I tried not to cum right then and there into her mouth.

She backed off and looked me in the eyes then took me completely into her mouth. Her nose against my crotch, her tongue somehow moving against the underside of my penis. This was an incredible feeling. I had gotten a couple of blow jobs in my life, but nothing came close to this sensation. Mistress Susan knew what to do to her toys to drive them wild. She could exert her control over me with any part of her body, and she was using her mouth right now to prove it.

After holding me in her mouth and throat for a few more seconds she slid off of me never breaking eye contact. She enjoyed seeing the pleasure course through my body and watching the expressions on my face as she made me feel something no one else had before.

Mistress Susan turned to Robert who just watched his Domme Wife suck another man's cock in-front of him. "This cock is a bit thick in my mouth, but it's short length is perfect to suck and just get into my throat. You must now prove your devotion to me!" She wrapped her thumb and index finger around the base of my shaft with one hand and with the other hand she grabbed a fistful or Robert's hair on the back of his head. She pushed him forward until my rock hard cock speared into his mouth.

He could have kept his mouth closed, he could have used their safe word, he could have physically leaned back and kept her from pushing him forward onto my dick. He did none of those things. He submitted to her commands and desires and was now sucking a cock for his Mistress. He kept his eyes closed and she just pushed and pulled his head back and forth on me.

To be blunt, he was not good at sucking dick. I'm sure he has sucked Mistress Susan's strap ons many times, but this was different. At our first meeting Mistress Susan had made me suck him. Being a good slut for her, I did it, and was able to make him hard with my mouth for her viewing pleasure. I was not able to make him cum though. Now I could appreciate why. I'm sure I was just as bad as he is at pleasing a real cock. While he certainly had a lot to learn, I had not gone soft at watching and feeling Robert blow me. So, he must have been doing something right. Either that or just being part of Mistress Susan's kinky games was enough.

She had him turn to face me better, and she stood up behind him. Her sexy high heeled covered feet placed on the outside of each of Robert's calves. She leaned forward. Her crotch pushing into the back of his head. Her large breasts up against my chest. She grabbed me by the back of my head and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I savored the feeling and taste of her lips against mine. Before pulling away, she bit my lower lip and pulled it a little bit.

She released my hair and stroked my cheek with her hand and then softly said, "What kind of slut is so desperate to cum that he would let another man suck his dick?" Not thinking she really wanted an answer I just stood there, spread eagle bound to the ceiling with my legs forced apart and my cock in Robert's mouth.

"Answer me slave!" she demanded of me. The only response I could think of was "A slut that is helpless to resist your every command Mistress." She smiled as she reached down and pulled her submissive husbands head from my erection.