Susan and Robert's Sex Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Multiple climaxes left her exhausted and spent, and she collapsed forward onto my chest. Robert had given her all he had as well and slipped back behind her. His cock falling from her asshole. He crawled off the bed and sat on the floor as he tried to recover. I assumed getting to penetrate Mistress Susan's ass was a very rare and special treat for him.

She stretched her legs out behind her and let her full weight down onto my body. She felt amazing pressed against me, and she hadn't let my dick slide out of her yet. My body was still tied to the bed. All I could do was lay there and enjoy the feel of her against me as we both tried to catch our breath. No one spoke, and as I laid there, I could feel my cum leaking past my still hard shaft and onto my balls as well as feel Robert's load dripping from her ass down onto me.

"You may go into the bathroom and remove your gag and butt plug my love. Take a shower and get cleaned up and then you may join me upstairs to bathe me." Getting to bathe her sounded good to me, but I knew I would be leaving soon. Robert stood up and without a word walked into the bathroom.

Mistress Susan was still laying on me, as she reached up with both hands and untied my right hand and then my left. Not thinking about what I was allowed to do or not, I let me hands down and wrapped them around her lower and upper back holding her too me. She kissed me and placed her head next to mine. We lay there together for several minutes. My cock was now limp and slid from inside of her. This let the rest of my cum leak out of her and onto me.

Finally fully recovered Mistress Susan sat up and then untied my legs from the bed. "You may remove your butt plug and then join me upstairs and I will show you out." My heart sank as the night was ending for me, but I was unsure of how much more I could take. Her sexual appetite as incredible, and I longed to serve her however she desired.

Following her orders, I removed the plug and then joined her in the living room where the night had started six hours earlier. She had pulled the bodystocking back up of her amazing breasts and just stood there watching me. Making my way towards my clothes thinking I was to dress and leave, she motioned for me to come before her.

"Help me out of his my pet." Reaching over I slipped the thin straps off her shoulders and helped her pull her arms through. Sliding the sheer nylon material down over her breasts and stomach I just gazed at her beauty. I wanted to kiss her body all over, but I refrained as I had not been told to do so. Now kneeling before her I slid it down her legs, making sure to touch her as much as possible as I did. I removed her heels and helped her step out of the sexy piece of lingerie.

Leaning to the side, I picked up her robe she had dropped earlier. Standing I wrapped it around her and carefully tied the belt in the front. Without a word, she reached up and grabbed my face and gently pulled me down to kiss her. Her red lips were soft and felt good against my lips.

"Your training is going well my pet. What do you think is an appropriate way to say goodnight to your Mistress?"

Without a word I kneeled before her. I wanted to kiss her again, with all the lust and passion I felt for this irresistible Goddess, but I was sure that is not what she had in mind. I placed my hands on her ankles, which were just visible below her long white robe. Sliding my hands up her wonderful legs, allowed me to not only feel her sexy body, but also pushed her robe open in the front as my hand worked their way up.

My hands now on her upper thighs, her robe open to the waist, "Thank you for letting me service you and for using me Mistress Susan" Then I leaned forward and placed a kiss right at the top of her pussy. I followed it with a gentle lick and another soft kiss. Then I leaned back away from her. Wanting desperately for her to grab my head and pull it to her so I could lick her again, but not wanting to just assume I was allowed.

"Well done. You are learning. You may get dressed and leave." With that I stood and went over to my clothes. She watched me get dressed without another word. She followed me to the door, but before closing the door, she reached out her hand. She was holding the black pantyhose I had given her at our first meeting, the pantyhose she had worn all the previous day, the pantyhose she had rubbed her pussy through, the pantyhose she and tied my balls with. "You may keep these, I will be in touch my pet." She closed the door before I could say anything.

The drive home was a complete blur. My thoughts never drifting from Mistress Susan and all the things we had done in our two meetings. She had referred to me as "my pet" several times, and I loved hearing it. She even called me "lover" once while we had sex. Hearing that from her was exciting to me.

After arriving home, I showered and was about to climb into bed when a text message popped up on my phone. "I enjoy sending you home covered in my cum and my juices. I have marked you as mine. Goodnight my sweet pet."

"Thank you for everything Mistress Susan. You have taken me to places I only fantasized about, and showed me that the reality of serving a Goddess like you is far better than I ever imagined."

To be continued...