Susan and Robert's Sex Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the pair you bought for me, my pet. I wore them all day at work yesterday, and wore them all evening. Before taking them off I rubbed my pussy until the nylon crotch was soaked in my wetness."

Mistress Susan placed some of the pantyhose onto my face and then dragged them down my body. My cock throbbed as the soft material dragged across my hard shaft. She climbed onto the bed and placed herself between my bound legs.

She took one end of the pantyhose and wrapped it around my balls, just like how the collar and been around them. She pulled it tight and tied a knot. Then a few quick tugs pulled my balls away from my body as she tested her knot. She then took the pantyhose and stretched it back to the foot of the bed and wrapped it around one of the rails.

She dropped that end onto the bed and then crawled up my body. Mistress Susan placed her knees next to my head, grabbed the headboard for support and lowered her pussy to my mouth again. My tongue immediately began licking her slick cunt. Licking pussy is one of my favorite things to do, and one of her favorites to have done to her. We had both lost track of how many times I had gotten to worship her sex with my mouth tonight, but I would do as many more times as she would let me.

Mistress Susan only stayed in this position for a couple of minutes. She raised herself up and turned around. She sat back down on my lucky face again, but was now facing my feet. She leaned forward and grabbed the loose end of the pantyhose. With pantyhose still wrapped around a rail at the foot of the bed she pulled the end towards her. The effect being that it pulled my balls down towards the end of the bed. This also caused my hard cock to stand up straight, pointing at the ceiling.

As she rode my face, she reached over and picked up her crop. She placed light stinging swats to my cock and balls. I could hear her moaning and sighing as she used me for her pleasure. Robert could only watch his wife abuse another man.

While the strikes of her crop stung, they didn't deter me from my task of licking her and trying to bring her to as many orgasms as she desired. Mistress Susan would let up on the pantyhose a bit to allow my cock to lay back to its normal position of pointing towards my chest. This let her hit the underside of my shaft with the crop.

This pattern of swats and pulling, all while I licked her pussy, continued for about 15 minutes. Mistress Susan came on my face as my tongue probed inside of her delicious pussy. Her control and use of men fueled her arousal just as much, if not more, than my tongue.

Kneeling over my head, Mistress Susan rocked forward to indicate for me to stop licking and let her recover for a few moments. She also had a surprise for me. While blindfold, I had not seen her get the butt plugs, and while the one she inserted into my ass was slim, it still was wide enough for a small battery and small bullet vibrator.

She reached over and grabbed the wireless remote and flicked it on to the lowest setting. Totally caught off guard by the vibrations in my anus, I inhaled sharply and my cock twitched. That was the exact surprise reaction she wanted. Her control over my body extending beyond my comprehension.

Mistress Susan sat forward on my chest. Her pussy still wet on my skin. "Oh Mistress Susan" was all I could say softly. It was generous of her to allow me this pleasure, but it was also her exercising her control over me. She set the crop aside and let the pantyhose slip from her grasp. She sat on me watching my hard on twitch and throb as she listened to me moan. My whole body began to tremble as she manipulated it with her anal toy and remote. My rate of breathing increasing as the pleasure ran through my body.

Turning the vibrations off for a moment, Mistress Susan crawled down my body and positioned herself between my knees. She had a content, but mischievous grin on her face as she looked me in the eyes. She wanted to watch my expressions and how my body reacted to her manipulation of it. Being bound and helpless I could only lay there and submit. I was hers to play with and use, and I loved it.

Mistress Susan turned the vibration back on and watched my head snap up and forward at the sensation. My eyes wide open and alternating between looking at my sexy Mistress in her bodystocking kneeling on the bed, and my cock which was now moving at her command.

She set the remote on the bed and pulled the pantyhose again. This brought my cock back to a vertical position. With her other hand she stroked it gently teasing me. "OH FUCK MISTRESS!" escaped my lips. She pulled harder on the nylon pantyhose leash around my balls and leaned down and licked my sensitive head. "OH MY GOSH, OH FUCK". She had not given me permission to talk, but I was lost in sensations and she was enjoying my total loss of control to her.

After teasing my cock with her tongue and hand a little longer, she sat back again. She grabbed the control and upped the vibration. My head shot forward again, my chin against my chest as I breathed heavily. When she had pushed the butt plug into my ass it was as if she had plugged it directly into my nervous system.

Not only my cock was twitching, but my whole body was now at her command. I could only stare wide eyed at her and my cock as it danced for her viewing pleasure. The butt plug being just the right length to hit my prostate, was giving me new feelings of pleasure and submission.

Mistress Susan rapidly turned the vibration up to about half power. "OH MISTRESS SUSAN, HOLY FUCK, OH MY FUCK, FUCK, OH OH OH." I was convulsing and spasming as I was tied to the bed. My cock was throbbing uncontrollably. How was she doing this to me? how was she making me feel like this and make my body move like this? I had lost all control of myself. Mistress Susan knew it and loved watching it unfold in-front of her.

"I am not even touching your hard, little cock, but I'm going to make you cum for me my pet." She turned the vibration up to full and watched my dick jerk and throb. My eyes even wider now, my mouth open like I was trying to speak, but no words came out. "Cum for me, cum for me, cum for", before Mistress Susan could finish the phrase, my hips came up off the bed slightly and my cock pumped out its first shot of semen.

This was a long thick rope of jism. It hit me in the face and some went into my mouth. Lost in the feelings in my body, I didn't even notice. I just stared down and watch her and my cock. Mistress Susan grabbed the nylon leash and pulled on my balls. She pulled back farther than any other time. The skin on my cock pulled tight, and made it difficult to throb and shoot my load out with force.

I was able to erupt two small shots into the air, but then the semen just started running out of my cock head. Mistress Susan had opened the cum facet and it just flowed out of me. The vibrations on my prostate still felt incredible as my body spasmed through the intense orgasm. With my balls tight the jism continued to leak out of me and run down my shaft instead of being shot out of me.

This was different to any orgasm I had ever had. It wasn't better or worse. It was just different and new. When the stream of sperm finally died down, Mistress Susan released my ball leash and just watched me breath and mumble incoherently. My head fell back to the mattress as I no longer had any strength to even hold my head up. She turned off the butt plug.

Realizing I had something on my face I tried to reach to wipe it off, but I had forgotten I was restrained. I had no idea where I was or what was happening at this moment. My breathing still fast and shallow as I recovered from the intensity of the orgasm Mistress Susan had given me. Looking around I tried to figure out what had happened and where I was exactly.

The feeling of the pantyhose being untied from my balls had me trying to look around. Then I felt Mistress Susan crawl up the bed next to me. She rubbed her hand down my cheek, and I turned to look her in the eyes, still confused and lost. She placed a wonderful kiss on my lips, which made me smile as she sat back up.

She then reached down to my crotch and put her middle finger in my cum. She brought her finger to my lips and pushed it into my mouth. Instinctively I sucked on her finger for a few seconds. She reached down again with the same finger gathering more of my spent load. This time she just rubbed it across my lips.

Leaving me tied to the bed, she climbed off of it and walked to the wall grabbing her flogger. I was still disoriented and wasn't sure what she was doing or what she was about to do. She walked over and climbed onto Robert's back. He had been bound, gagged, and forced to watch the whole scene.

Her bodystocking covered feminine, sexy figure sitting on him like a queen. Her curvy legs against his ribs. The bodystocking still tucked under her breasts showing them off to us. She faced his ass that she had fucked not long ago and began to flog him. Her strokes were easy at first. She was just getting warmed up.

As the flogging intensity increased, she started rocking back and forth on him like she was riding a horse. Robert could only moan through the ball gag as he was whipped. My senses were returning to me and I lifted my head to watch her use him. Still not fully aware of everything going on I said, "Thank you Mistress Susan" not realizing that it had been about 5 minutes since she had left me tied to the bed.

Having flogged him enough for her satisfaction, Mistress Susan climbed off of Robert's back. She walked to the bed and picked up the riding crop. My gaze never left her sexy form walking across the room. She returned to Robert and stood behind him. His cock had grown hard from the flogging, but it was still trapped against the bench pointing painfully down to the ground. With the leather tip of the crop Mistress Susan placed a perfectly accurate strike against the underside of his cock head. He flinched in pain.

She made sure to get his shaft and balls a few times for good measure as well before dropping the crop to the floor. She released his straps holding his arms down to the bench and then released the ones holding his legs. He still had the once on running over his back. Mistress Susan gently traced her fingers across his back and ass as she admired the red marks she had left. She knew they would disappear in awhile, but she wanted to gaze down at her handy work.

Mistress Susan didn't get off on inflicting pain, but she did on control and domination. These marks were evidence of that domination. She also knew it would excite Robert, and she wanted him hard for her. Just watching her move around the room and dominate her husband in her sexy attire was enough to get the blood flowing back to my groin.

Robert climbed from the bench and followed his Mistress over near the bed. He still had the ball in his mouth and the plug in his ass. She stood there still looking authoritative and commanding in her black bodystocking and high heels. Her round, full, large breasts on full display to us. She stood there and began to stroke her husband as I lay tied to the king size bed. She looked down at my erection and the dried cum on my chest and stomach, and then looked down at the long, thin hard cock in her hand.

"I need cock! I will use these how I please. They exist for my use, abuse or pleasure, and I want to be pleasured."

Mistress Susan released Robert's dick and climbed onto the bed. She sat on my chest and reached behind herself and stroked my eager erection. She stared down at me and enjoyed the expression of pleasure she was in control of giving me.

"I need to find out how good of a dildo you will be for me my pet". She slid her wet cunt down my stomach and then slid down onto my undeserving dick enveloping my entire length in one slow, smooth motion. "OH FUCK, OH MISTRESS SUSAN. OH FUCK YOUR PUSSY IS INCREDIBLE!" I blurted out. She either didn't care about my indiscretion in the heat of the moment, she liked that she could make her 24 year old submissive cry out in pleasure, or she just didn't say anything and would punish me later.

When we had started emailing each other months ago, and she explained what she wanted from a submissive, I never thought she would be using me like this. Her pussy felt so wonderful, so tight, so wet, so warm. Laying there tied to her bed, had me at her mercy, her human dildo, her literal fuck toy.

She briefly sat up right on me and bounced on my hard cock. Swirling her hips and grinding herself against my pelvis. Gazing up at her as her body moved, her tits bounced and the expression of lust and fulfillment on her face. "Oh yes, that's it, let your Mistress ride you into paradise." She then turned to face Robert and said, "Oh his dick feels so good in me my love. His short penis can't go as deep as you, but he's nice and thick and filling me up so fucking good."

Mistress Susan then laid forward onto my chest. Pressing her body against mine, we were as close as two people could be. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and kissed me passionately. Our tongues dancing as our bodies were one. I tried to move my arms down from above my head to wrap them around her, but the restraints held me fast. She pulled away from the kiss and smiled at my helpless attempt to touch her.

She then sat up again and leaned over and began stroking Robert's cock again. He had been forced to stand there and watch his Domme wife ride another man's dick. Her up and down motion on me slowed as she stroked him. Taking a chance, I used what little leverage I had to thrust my hips up to keep trying to fuck her.

Mistress Susan had already drained me of cum twice tonight. Once giving me my first foot job, and the second when she forced me to erupt by only stimulating my prostate with the butt plug. Also a first for me. She was able to force me to full hardness again, which I didn't know I could do, but I had my doubts if I'd be able to cum again. So, I thought my stamina and endurance would be extended as I tried to please her with my cock.

She would stroke his full seven inch erection and then slap it hard a few times. She repeated this as she rode me. Gripping his dick hard in her hand, she pulled him up onto the bed with it like it was a handle. Mistress Susan was now sitting upright on me again and stroking him. "Oh fuck, I love having hard cocks to use, fuck I love it, they are all mine, all fucking mine."

She leaned down over me again, her breasts barely touching my chest. She kissed me again and sucked my tongue as I slid it into her mouth. Pulling back from my mouth she leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "suck his cock for me my pet". As she said it, she used Robert's dick to pull him closer to my head.

"Yes Mistress Susan" was all I could say. Then I turned my face towards him and opened my mouth letting her guide him into my mouth. The first time she had me over to use, she had made me suck him while she fucked me with a strap on and she loved the sight of it, loved the control over us both. This time her beautiful face was only inches away as she watched me give a blow job to her husband.

She began riding me faster, and then took his cock from my mouth and put it in her own. Robert moaned in satisfaction through the ball gag still strapped around his face. She then had us alternate which mouth was sucking him. She could take more of his length into her mouth, occasionally deep throating him before slipping him back into my submissive, slut mouth.

She removed his slick, spit covered penis from my mouth and grabbed him by the balls. "Help me my pet." She then started licking the side of his shaft. Understanding what she wanted I licked the other side. Robert had two tongues on his dick. Possibly another reward for having sucked cock for his Mistress earlier. Mistress Susan would ever so often hold his erection out of the way and let our tongues dance together before having them back on his cock.

Robert was definitely enjoying her tongue and mouth more than mine, and I couldn't really blame him, but it was for Mistress Susan to decide what we did and we both eagerly obeyed her. "You're learning to be a good little cock sucker for your Mistress aren't you?", she asked without expecting a reply. "Soon I'll have you trained to deep throat his dick and my strap-ons for my pleasure."

She then pushed Robert back a little and looked over to the nightstand. Robert looked over and knew what her unspoken command was. He grabbed the bottle of lube and held it out to her. Being totally engrossed in Mistress Susan riding me, I was not watching what they were doing. I was just happy to have my dick inside of her and to no longer have one in my mouth.

"Lube yourself for me my love. I need more cock." Robert squired a large amount in his hand and stroked himself as she watched. He no longer seemed to even notice me tied beneath her as I fucked her. "Get behind me" she commanded him.

Not being able to answer because of the gag and walking slightly funny because of the huge plug in his ass he maneuvered himself between my spread legs right behind this sexy, feminine, irresistible Goddess.

"I want you in my ass, fuck my ass with your long hard dick my love. Let me feel you fill me up with cock."

Robert positioned himself behind her. She was on her hands and knees above me as I tried to piston my cock in and out of her wet snatch. He eased his wide bulbous head into her anal canal. She exhaled and then held her breath a moment as she got use to his intrusion into her forbidden orifice.

He remained still and awaited a sign that she was ready for more. It didn't take her long. "Fuck my ass, give me your cock, fuck me good." She exclaimed. Robert slid into her until his balls hit mine. A double penetration was a first for all of us, and Mistress Susan was loving it.

We got into a rhythm as we fucked her as she told us how and when to move. She was going crazy and started cumming. "Oh fuck yes, fill me with my slaves cocks, give me all of your hard dicks. I need to cum so bad, oh yes that's it, fuck me, oh fuck I'm cumming, make me cum you horny fuckers". She had two men pumping and thrusting into her sexy body, but she had complete control of us both. We were doing as she commanded, how she wanted, what she wanted.

As Robert pulled in and out of what I can only imagine is her incredibly tight ass, I could feel his shaft and head inside of her anus while I was her in pussy. By now I normally would have blown my load, but having cum twice already Mistress Susan was able to enjoy her two cocks for much longer.

As another orgasm quickly began to build inside of her, I could feel my own approaching as well. Any doubts I had about my ability to cum for her again were long gone.

"Oh yes I'm cumming again. Cum with me you fucking sluts, cum for your Mistress, fill me up with your spunk, oh fuck yes." She was screaming at us now to cum with her and I could not hold back any longer. Thrusting my hips up the best I could to bury myself steel shaft as deep as possible I started squirting up into her pussy.

"Oh fuck Mistress, I'm cumming, your making me cum again, oh fuck I can't stop, of fuck, oh yes, Oh Mistress Susan." I cried out.

"That's it lover, fill my pussy with your seed. I'm taking all your cum deep inside my hungry cunt. Fill it for me up. I can feel you shooting your load into me. Cum with me, fucking cum with me."

Whether it was her ass gripping him as she came, his own thrusting, or the feeling of my cock throbbing and ejaculating inside of her, Robert could not hold off any longer and began shooting his cum into his wife's ass. I could fill him spasm and pulse inside of her as we both unloaded.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah, fucking cum in my ass. Shoot your entire load into my hot tight ass. Keep cumming in me. Both of you keep fucking me, keep cumming, keep making your Mistress cum on your hard cocks." Mistress Susan was lost in pleasure, wave after wave of orgasm crashed through her body. Somehow, she managed to keep making me ejaculate into her for what seemed far longer than normal for me until I finally relaxed beneath her. Unable to give her more cum tribute.