Susan and Robert's Sex Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She motioned for him to stand up and then she reached down and began stroking him. She pulled his head down to hers and began kissing him passionately. Her tongue pushing into his mouth where my hard cock had just been. He wrapped his arms around her as they made out just inches from my bound body. This continued on for several minutes as his slim penis grew to a full seven inches of hardness for his Mistress.

She pulled away from their embrace and with just a look he walked over to the cabinet to retrieve what he already knew she desired. He returned with four leather cuffs and another spreader bar just like the one I was restrained too.

She led him behind me so I could not see what was happening. She had him place the cuffs on his own ankles and attached the spreader bar. She then cuffed his wrist and retrained him to chains from the ceiling just like he had done to me. Mistress Susan reached behind him and undid his white apron and she threw it across the room by the wall.

I was facing the entrance to the room. About six feet away Robert was bound in a similar manner, but with his back to me so he was facing the bed at the far end. Mistress Susan walked over to the wall and retrieved the large black leather paddle she had used to punish me at our last meeting.

Those sexy black heels ominously clicking on the hardwood floor as she walked back and stood between us. There was no warning as the first swat made hard swift contact with my ass cheeks. I inhaled deeply as I absorbed the sting. As far as I knew I had done nothing wrong yet. I just accepted this was for her pleasure. Causing pain didn't excite Mistress Susan. Making men submit to anything did excite her. Exciting Mistress Susan excited me, and so I remained hard even through the pain.

Hearing the loud slap of another swift stroke, but without the painful sting made me realize she had aimed this swat at Robert's ass. I heard four more slaps, each stroke louder than the previous. "Thank you Mistress" I heard Robert say after the last paddle blow to his ass.

Her black high heels clicked across the floor again as she retrieved a long leather cord from the dresser. She strolled in-front of me as she held it up for me to see briefly. Then she squatted down and tied one end to the small metal ring on my ball collar. She took the other end and ran it through the eye bolt in the middle of the spreader bar between my legs.

She looked up at me with a wicked grin and pulled the thin, black leather strand up towards my balls. Being routed through the eye bolt meant that as she pulled up, my balls were being stretched down. When she had it at just the amount of tension she wanted, she tied it in place at the eye bolt. Leaving her playthings balls pulled down hard away from my body.

Mistress Susan picked up her paddle and stepped between us again. The paddle crashed into my sore cheeks again. The force caused my hips to swing forward a little bit and therefore caused the cord to stretch my balls a little more until I rocked back into position. "Thank you Mistress Susan" I called out having learned from Robert. I braced for the next hit, but she turned her attention to Robert.

After five loud smacks, then there was a pause and Robert thanked her again. I received my single swat and another "Thank you Mistress Susan" passed through my lips. Being paddled wasn't my thing, but I was still rock hard and thankful that I could call her Mistress. I would gladly take the beating.

While I received ten blows to my now sore rear end, Robert and received fifty. Mistress Susan confidently walked back to her assortment of toys hanging from the wall. Turning my head I tried to see what she was up too, and also to stare at her sexy body in that fantastic black sheer bodystocking.

She re-hung the black leather paddle and grabbed a large flogger. This particular instrument of discipline had a large red leather handle. The other end was made up of about two dozen very thin rubber string like strands. Each strand about ten inches in length. I knew there was not enough mass in each strand to really hurt us, but I did not really know how it would feel when she wielded it.

Mistress Susan stepped in-front of me and she could see the fear in my eyes and the excitement in my dick. She held the flogger in her right hand and flipped her wrist around bring the strands lightly across my hard member. Then she flipped her wrist up striking my bound and pulled balls. These strokes were extremely light and didn't even really sting me. She smacked my chest lightly a few times before she walked over to stand in-front of her slave husband.

Not being able to see what was happening I only heard a loud slap noise. She had reached back and with a side arm motion she flogged his seven inch erection. She owned it and she wanted to abuse it. Pain was his thing though, and having been paddled and now flogged was making his cock even harder for his Mistress, and she liked that.

She hit his balls and thighs with several hard strokes. She then focused on his chest. I did not want to count the number of strikes he endured. Before pausing to catch her breath, she gave him three hard swings to his engorged penis. "Thank you Mistress" was all I heard as her heels clicked on the floor as she approached my bound body.

Mistress Susan stood in-front of me again and gave my chest several blows with her flogger. The sting was intense, but from the sound it was not nearly as hard as she had flogged Robert. She then focused on my upper thighs, balls, and blood engorged cock. These were not hard swings, but still stung, and she only gave me about a dozen strikes combined over the various parts of my body.

Her breasts looked amazing in the sheer black bodystocking as they heaved up and down while she tried to catch her breath. She looked down to see I was still erect despite my flogging. "Thank you Mistress Susan" was all I could say.

She confidently stepped between us and then after catching her breath she laid into my back. Several hard, loud smacks caught my lower back and then upper back. Then she focused on my still sore, paddled butt cheeks. When there was a long enough pause I said, "Thank you for using me Mistress Susan." Knowing a "thank you" was enough I added the "for using me" as my own reminder of how lucky I was to be there with her.

The swings got faster and harder, and the slapping noises much louder as she went it at full fury against Roberts back and ass. How he could enjoy this I didn't understand, but I'm sure there are people out there who are just as baffled by my fetishes and desires. Again, he had gotten far more strikes than I had, and she had flogged him far harder than she did me. With the lightness of the rubber strands they would not cut flesh or leave any long lasting marks. In Mistress Susan's expert hands, they still provided a nasty sting.

She looked at the red strike marks on her sub missives backs and butts and smiled to herself. She was in complete control. For her and her 58 year old husband this was their private life. His service to her in any way she desired when they were a lone. Be it cleaning the housing, serving her drinks, bathing her, or getting abused by her. They were happy together in this lifestyle of trust, understanding and love.

With me, her 24 year old play toy it was very different. I was not serving her every day, and this was not a lifestyle for me. She treated me like an object that existed for her pleasure. However, I was an object she cared about. To let someone put you into bondage, to use you sexually, or abuse you at their whim, you have to trust them. You have to know they will not go too far, and that they are taking your well being into consideration.

I knew Mistress Susan cared about my well being and would respect my limits and safe word. We both understood how our emerging relationship benefited us both. She got satisfaction out of making people submit to her and by using them how she desired. I on the other hand got satisfaction from submitting and being used how they desired. So, by my submission to her we both got what we wanted. By her dominance of me we both got what we wanted.

Mistress Susan returned the flogger to its place on the rack and then returned to Robert. She ran her hands across his chest and back feeling where she had just flogged him. She leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss and then released his wrists from the chains holding them out above his head.

Keeping the spreader bar between his legs, he struggled to follow her as she led him a few feet over near the odd looking chair near the wall. She had him face the chair, but kept him about five feet away from it. She restrained each of his wrist again to different changes hanging from the ceiling. She then retrieved a metal pole with a clamp on the top and with a tripod base. Another metal pole extended from the clamp at the top. That metal pole had a clamp of its own at the other end. This was in fact a boom stand to hold a microphone, but instead of a microphone there was a long blue candle.

Mistress Susan placed the end of the boom arm with the candle in it so it was about four inches above the head of Robert's still hard cock. Our previous play time had shown that without constant stimulation Robert would tend to go limp. So the paddling and flogging must really be a turn on for him.

Mistress Susan walked over in front of me. She looked me in the eyes and while she held my gaze she looked down and the cord still stretching my balls down. She smiled and gave the cord a gentle kick with her black strappy high heels. Exhaling sharply, I was able not to cry out from the sudden tug at my sensitive testicles. "Thank you Mistress Susan."

She then bent down and took me into her mouth again. This was paradise. With her hand she barely touched my aching balls and bobbed her head up and down my engorged cock a few times before squatting down and removing me from her mouth. She untied my balls and the spreader bar. She then unchained my hands.

Grabbing me by my still collard balls she led me over next to Robert. Looking down at the boom stand and the candle I realized what she intended to do, and hoped I was not in for a similar fate. Mistress Susan retrieved a lighter and lit the candle. It would take a short time, but soon the hot wax would begin to drip down onto her husband's erection.

Again, she grabbed my balls and led me to her special chair. She explained she had Robert build it just for her. The back of it reclined for her comfort. The middle portion of the large padded seat of the chair could be removed. This made the seat a "U" shape. So it would still support her glorious ass and thighs, but leave her pussy open for whatever she craved. Under the seat portion was also a head a neck rest that could be removed it desired.

She could have a submissive lay on his back with his head supported under her to service her vagina with his mouth, or if she scooted forward a little, she could have her ass serviced as well. For now, she left the middle portion of the seat in place and sat down crossing her legs.

Standing there staring at her was all I could do. She looked so hot in that body stocking. It stuck to her every sexy curve. While her beautiful face seemed to light up a room, the rest of her body just screamed sexuality. The sheer material covered her entire body with the exception of her shoulders, arms, head and the opening at her crotch. The rest of her was covered, but could still be seen through the soft, sheer, black material.

She just watched as the candle burned. Robert stared down as well trying to anticipate the first drop of hot wax onto his sensitive cock head. I could not turn my attention away from Mistress Susan. Robert let out a loud yelp as the first drop landed on him. Mistress Susan could almost make out a smile on his face after the brief moment of pain.

Some drops hit his shaft and a few his balls. Mistress Susan sat on her throne and was enjoying the show. Without looking at me she said, "You may use your lips, tongue and hands to worship my high heels and feet." Diving to my knees before my Queen I began to kiss her feet, lick and suck her heels and rub my hands all over them. This was a real treat for me, and she knew it. She seemed to being enjoying the attention as well.

For 15 minutes her simple, strappy black high heels and the nylon material of her body stocking that was covering her feet were my entire world. I didn't even hear Robert any more. Mistress Susan sat there on her thrown enjoying her male playthings. She then let me proceed to worshipping her ankles and calves while still occasionally returning to her shoes and feet. This could go on for the entire night as far as I was concerned. I had forgotten all about the stinging that could still be felt in my chest, back and ass.

"You may worship my sex now."

"Thank you Mistress Susan"

Placing soft kisses on her inner thighs I slowly worked my way up. She spread her perfect legs open for me giving me better access to her clean shaven crotch. Working my head between her thighs she lifted her legs and draped them over my back. The bodystocking covering her legs felt good against my face and back. She dragged her heels along the small of my back leaving scratch marks that would be gone before I got home.

I placed small delicate kisses right against her lips. I traced the outside of them and also licked her inner thighs. I gently blew on her trying to stimulate her with my warm breath. Over and over I did this trying to build her excitement. I could taste her getting wetter, but didn't know if it was from my oral service to her or from the excitement of watching Robert bound before her, or a combination of those things along with our willing submission to her power and sexuality.

Making long, hard slow licks up her slit brought a moan from my Mistress. I sucked her left pussy lip into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. Then I sucked the right. I pushed my face deep into her sacred garden and probed my tongue as far inside of her as I could. Swirling my tongue around and around I tried to make her feel as good as I felt by having the chance to lick her pussy.

Finding her clit and playing with it using my tongue. I then sucked on it like a very tiny cock. She was moaning louder now. Her heels digging into my back more, her thighs squeezing my head tightly. I lapped at her juicy cunt and heard her cry out, "Oh fuck yes I'm cumming. I'm cumming on your face, oh fuck keep licking me you perverted little slut." Of course, the only way I was stopping was if she told me to stop.

Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her body. Her thigh muscles tensed squeezing me hard in place. My tongue the only thing I could move to keep giving her pleasure. When she had started to come down from her sex high she pushed me away with her left foot. I kneeled before Mistress Susan as we both breathed hard trying to recover.

As she regained her composure she stood up and walked past me. She moved the boom stand away from Robert's cock and looked at all the wax that had dripped onto his erection. She examined it making sure she was happy with her wax covered creation, and then without a word she took her right hand and slapped his cock extremely hard. He yelled out in pain and as the hardened wax tore away from the sensitive skin and flew a few feet across the room. His large mushroom head was bright red, and he tried to catch his breath from the sudden strike his wife had delivered to him.

What I now understood about this was that as the first wax dried and hardened on his cock the new drops of hot wax that fell onto him did not hurt as much. They were landing mostly on the wax that was already there. So with the sudden and painful removal of the hard wax, the process would start all over for Robert, and he loved it.

Mistress Susan placed the candle back above his cock and then turned to face me. "Remove my high heels for me." I un-did the single buckle that held the straps in place on her right and then left foot. She walked towards her throne. I set the high heels to the side.

She removed the center section of the seat cushion, and also pulled out an angled, padded support that lined up with the front of the chair. This support was for me to lay on. It would support my back in-front of the chair, while my head was under the seat. The support angled down from under the chair to the floor. So if I was laying on it correctly my butt would be on the ground and my shoulders up at the right height by the neck support under the seat.

"Lay on your back and keep your arms to your sides slave" Of course I immediately and happily complied. What I hadn't noticed was that on the back legs of the chair of her throne were places to restrain my hands. She grabbed each arm and clipped the cuffs into place on each side of her sex throne. Mistress Susan then carefully sat down with her still dripping pussy just above my face.

She let her weight finally rest onto her seat and ordered me to service her again. Not needing to be told twice my tongue started lapping at her tasty snatch. Mistress Susan, while watching the wax keep dripping, extended her legs out in front of her. She rested them on my chest and let me feel them against my body. She was far too good to me.

With my arms stretched out above my head and clipped to her throne I had no leverage other than my neck muscles to move my head to try and lick and please her. She would occasionally shift a little to put my tongue and lips where she desired.

As I continued to worship her, she took my hard cock between her feet. She felt me tense and exhale quickly at her touch. She knew this was pleasurable for me and made it difficult to keep control. She stroked me up and down with her black sheathed nylon covered feet. This was a fantasy come true for me. I had never gotten a foot job before and Mistress Susan knew it.

She slowly moved both feet up and down my engorged cock. Sometimes a few light playful kicks where administered. All of it felt amazing to me, but I kept trying to focus on licking her wet cunt just above my face. Mistress Susan took her left foot and placed the top of it against the underside of my firm shaft and held it in place. She then used her right foot to rub the top side of my dick.

This felt exquisite and was driving me to orgasm. Mistress Susan was reading me like a trashy novel, and would slow or stop to keep me from going over the edge. She was in complete control. She then held her right foot in place, and rubbed the underside of my veiny shaft with the top of her left foot. Again bringing me right to the edge of orgasmic nirvana, but stopping and keeping me under her control.

The wax continued to drip onto Roberts erection. The more pain he got the harder he seemed to get. Mistress Susan would alternate watching him and watching my cock between her feet. She eventually reached over and grabbed a vibrator from a pouch on the right side of her throne. It was flesh colored and somewhat looked like a real cock. At least the end it did. Just at the base another piece stuck out and had two slim appendages that stuck out looking like small rabbit ears. The base or handle was hard plastic with several buttons on it to control the speed and type of vibration.

Mistress Susan moved slightly forward on the seat of her thrown. "Worship my ass my pet". I strained my neck up pressing my face to her ass cheeks. The opening at the crotch of her bodystocking ran up high enough in the back to let me get my tongue onto her puckered hole. Her bare flesh against my chin, her nylon bodystocking against my upper cheeks and eyes. My tongue and lips French kissing her asshole.

She guided her large rabbit vibrator inside her just licked pussy. The rabbit ear portion of the toy lined up perfectly to her clit. She took her time and pleasured herself. Mistress Susan also started her foot job again. She was able to spread her thighs enough to allow the vibrator inside of her, and then she bent her legs at the knees to keep her feet on my aching penis.