Susan Came Knocking

Story Info
Married couple liberate Vicar's wife's libido.
19.1k words
4.68
15.8k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story spans several Literotica genres. It's in Erotic Coupling as a default.

Just because I can, I'm trying something new: rather than locate my story in North America my story is set in the UK, in an area called The Weald that's located between the north and south downs, south of London. (Google The Weald under images.) There are still some pleasant rural areas tucked away.

I have tried to use British English, words (knickers for panties, Headmistress for Principal, etc.) and spelling but I'm sure some of you will straighten me out where I've failed with just Word as my companion.

Be aware that the story has a slow but steady build up to the steamy bits. This is a purely fiction yarn. Any resemblance to existing or past names, places and events is purely coincidental. All characters having anything to do with sex are well over the age of 18.

******

"Nathan."

Elizabeth's loud call out from the front hall did not receive a response. She increased the volume using her best Headmistress summons with, "Nathan. Are you there?"

There were no way the old stone walls of the extended thatched cottage could dampen such a shout. Tucked away in his closed-door office at the back of the house Nathan heard his wife's more than usual strident call. With a tinge of annoyance, he quickly closed the computer's incognito mode window halfway through an erotic story.

Only an hour earlier he had submitted his final thirty-page report that would bring in a substantial five figure fee for the last month that he had spent on its preparation. Reading erotica was a small reward for his dedication by issuing the report three days earlier than the deadline.

He levered himself out of the comfy desk chair. As he opened the office door he shouted back, "Coming!" He grunted to himself, "Huh!" as he thought that he'd just uttered the last word he had read in the erotic story before he was interrupted.

Even after twenty-three years of marriage Elizabeth still managed to raise a shudder of delight in Nathan as he saw her as he rounded the corner in the hallway.

In her two-inch-high heels she brushed up to being close to six feet tall. His height. Arriving home from work, with her dark stockings, navy blue pencil skirt, crisp white blouse covered by a jacket, her professional demeanour and authority shone through. But Nathan knew and always saw the tennis devotee's refined figure concealed under her work clothes. The taut muscles stretching up her legs that went on for ever, the flat stomach, muscular glutes, the sinuous arms finished with long elegant hands, smooth neck and shoulders, bold breasts that remained stubbornly perky and a neatly trimmed bush covering quite a prominent mons were all indelibly etched on Nathan's mind. The girl-next-door, an English rose face with a perfect complexion completed the picture. She was his wife and lover.

"What's up? It sounded urgent. How was your Monday? "

"Not urgent. Just worrying. Follow me." Ignoring the Monday question, Elizabeth led Nathan out into the front garden. During the early spring Elizabeth brought in a local man to help dig the redesigned flower-bed layouts that sat between the house and the stereotypical white picket fence that delineated their front boundary. "Do you see it?"

Nathan was puzzled as to where the conversation was heading. "Er. The garden? The fence? Oh, the gate? Yes, I still must oil the hinges."

"No. Not that. The bed. On the right. Nathan Stone, you are so dumb for a such bright guy."

Nathan drew out a long, "Yesssss," with no idea what she was talking about. All he saw was a grid of small plants Elizabeth had planted the previous weekend all valiantly trying to grow in the slightly cool spring weather,

"See. Some are missing. The round rocks. They've gone. Five of them."

With his focus now directed, Nathan saw that there were some gaps between the rounded rocks at the edge of one of the beds. She was always a detailed person. "Can't you just spread them out a bit to be equally spaced." As soon as he saw the expression on Elizabeth's face, he knew he's made a poor response.

"Nathan. They've been stolen. They've gone." She didn't need to say, "Dummy. Can't you understand that?" Her body language and expression said it all.

Without showing it, he silently thought, "Oh my. Another mountain out of a mole hill. This is not your triple string of pearls that's been pinched." He did respond, with, "Oh. That's a shame. Who on earth would want to steal those river rocks? "

"Yes. That's the question. Wouldn't have been the guy who came and helped me dig the area. He thought I was nuts putting them there." Nathan did not visibly show his agreement with the labourer.

"Well, I've not seen anyone hanging around looking furtive. It's interesting though that they only took five random stones. Why not the lot?"

"I'd call it moronic. Anyway, how do we stop this happening? Can we get one of those CCTV security cameras?"

"We could buy a ton of those stones for the cost of a CCTV setup." Once more Nathan knew he'd headed in the wrong direction by the expression on his wife's face.

"Nathan. That's not the point. How can I feel secure if the rocks are disappearing from outside our front door? We need to catch the miscreants before they move on to other things to steal. Now how do we do that?"

Resorting to an old strategy he'd used many times before. He frowned as if he was thinking, "Let me give that some thought."

"There's those doorbells with cameras..."

Nathan jumped in, "Elizabeth, let's go in and have a cup of tea and I'll think of something."

Elizabeth brought up the subject three times before they went to bed. She wore her long flannel nightgown and presented her hunched back to Nathan as she settled to sleep in their shared bed. A gesture he accurately read as a statement about his inability to identify the rock stealing culprits. Short of one of those wildlife automatic cameras Nathan had no answers for Elizabeth.

By Friday Nathan was getting to his wits end trying to come up with a solution that did not involve cameras, computers, and monitoring. Setting the stones into a concrete sill was dismissed with more than a light dusting of derision earlier in the week. The good news was that no more stones were missing. Maybe it was one time thing, Nathan hoped.

Nathan took a break from the data collection for his next big analysis and report by making a cup of tea. Cup in hand, he wandered into his front room to look out at his next unpaid project­ - protecting the rocks.

Two girls about aged twelve or thirteen were hanging about by his gate looking furtively up and down the lane. He watched them and realized he knew them. Their daughter, Veronica, in her third year at university, babysat them quite regularly before she left for Uni.

Then in a lightening move they opened the gate went over to the bed and each slipped a rock into the other's satchel and were out of the garden. Carefully closing the squeaking gate behind them, they leapt on their bicycles and sped off. He had found the rock-nappers.

He slipped on his outside shoes and followed the two young ladies at a steady pace to their home at the vicarage. Nathan was not far behind them when he knocked on the front door. He had never met the Vicar or his wife. As a non-observant Jew he did not attend church. On the other hand, Elizabeth was a regular attendee at the Sunday services. She had spoken of the Daniels family. He knew their names were Charles and Susan, but he couldn't remember the twin daughter's names.

A woman answered the heavy iron dolphin doorknocker's summons.

Nathan smiled and asked, "Susan?"

"Yes." She looked surprised, "I know you. You're Elizabeth's husband, Nathan. Nice to finally meet you."

Nathan could hardly take in the words as he looked down at an auburn-haired Goddess with a beautiful face and a figure that defined what it was to be hot. Her casual but somewhat tight t-shirt and high cut shorts defined her shape.

Nathan collected himself. "You have me. Yes." The words came out all wrong.

"Please excuse how I look. I'm painting an upstairs bedroom so the girls can each get their own room." She pointed to some paint splashed on her front. Nathan's eyes lingered perhaps a moment too long on the misplaced paint. "What can I do for you? Is Elizabeth alright?"

"No. Nothing to do with her. She's just fine. May I come in for a moment there is something I need to discuss. It concerns your daughters."

"Of course. Where are my manners? Come in." Susan stood back and let Nathan pass her into the hallway.

"May I speak with you and your daughters together?"

"Certainly. But why? They're in the kitchen having their juice and biscuits before going out to work on their latest project. They're making a flower bed in the back. Sorry, but Charles is out on his rounds so he cannot join us."

Susan ushered Nathan into a large, modernized kitchen where the two girls sat at a breakfast bar incorporated into an island. "This is Brenda and that is Beatrice. Fortunately, they are not identical twins so I can still tell them apart." Nathan understood this was a regular joke she cracked. To his eye they may not have been identical twins, but they were close, and it required careful attention to discern the difference.

Nathan turned to the girls. "Do you have your backpacks? May I see them?" They looked at each other frowning. "Ladies, your satchels, please. I'd like to look inside them?"

Now it was Susan's turn to frown. "What's this about?"

"Please humour me. You'll see."

Brenda spoke up, "Don't you need a search warrant?"

Nathan was dismissive. "No. You've been watching too much TV." He turned to the girls' mother. Susan. "Please empty them both out on the counter here." He pointed to an open area.

Susan responded without challenge to the order she had been given. Amongst the books and empty lunch box and bottles were two round river rocks. Nathan gave a breath of relief that they had not dumped the rocks as soon as they arrived home.

"Would you like to tell us where the rocks came from? Do not lie, because I know the answer and lying will make it worse."

Beatrice's eyes teared up and looking at her sister said, "I told you it was a bad idea."

Brenda looked defiant, "I just wanted our new bed to be like Mrs. Stone's. I didn't think she miss a few of her rocks."

Nathan jumped in, "Well she did. To not to put too fine a point on your actions, you stole the rocks. Seven in total. Now the question arises is what we do about it." He already had a plan in mind.

Susan looked horrified and then frightened, "Can I pay for the stones? You won't tell Charles, will you?"

Nathan picked up her fear of her husband, the Vicar, being told about this theft. He wondered about that.

Addressing the girls, "Let me make this easy for you. Here's the deal. First, you promise never to steal anything again. Second you put those two stones in your backpacks, go out into the garden and collect the other five and then take them back to my house immediately and put them back where you found them. Third and finally, if you do that, I will arrange for a load of similar rocks to be delivered here for you to edge your new bed. If you do all those things now, we can move ahead as if nothing had happened and nobody else need know about your serious misdemeanour. Now go or face much worse consequences." The girls scrambled from the bench picking up the two rocks and their satchels. Nathan felt good about himself and the outcome.

Susan looked flustered with tears in her eyes before she dove over to Nathan and gave him a tight hug. "That's one of the most Christian things that has ever happened in the house since I have lived here. Thank you and thank you again. Don't tell Charles, please, pretty please. He would have spanked them raw and then grounded them for weeks."

"Spanked?"

Susan hesitated for a moment, "Old school. Yes. But the girls are very careful, and he has never touched them, yet." Susan looked down at her shoes and blushed.

Nathan inferred that she had been spanked. It just slipped out, "You?"

She shrugged and nodded, "But it's okay." Her eyes looked away and a faint, dreamy smile passed over her face. "Let me make a cup of tea until the girls return. You really mean you'll get them some round rocks?"

"I'm good for my word. I'll also get the girls together with Elizabeth if she is willing to channel their gardening interest."

"That would be wonderful." Susan busied herself making tea and produced a sponge cake from the pantry. She cut a large slice for Nathan and passed it to him complete with a proper pastry fork

As they sat and waited, Susan asked, "I believe you work from home. What do you do actually?"

"Oh, I'm a risk management consultant. Maths was my thing. I became an actuary at an early age. Got some excellent experience, made loads of contacts, had some large bonuses, and decided to do my own thing as a consultant when we moved down here."

"Oh. Okay. I don't really understand these things. Sound impressive though. You moved into Miss Grenfield's place after she died."

"Yes. She was Elizabeth's great aunt. She left the place to us."

"The builders were there for months."

"We gutted the place and built on some extra rooms at the back. You must come over and look at what we have done to it. As you gather Elizabeth is still getting the garden the way she would like it. I'll arrange with Elizabeth for you and Charles to come over for dinner one evening. But that may have to wait until the summer holidays. Elizabeth gets so busy this time of year with all the school stuff."

The girls came bustling in. They announced, "All done. When will we get the rocks delivered?"

Nathan stood, "I'll expedite it. Make sure you have a place where they can be delivered and dumped." The girls nodded enthusiastically. "Remember never steal again. If you do, I'll report what you did with the rocks to the police." They now looked a bit crestfallen, but both nodded once more and gave a solid, "Yes, sir."

Nathan returned home feeling very satisfied with day's achievement. He knew he would tease Elizabeth before he gave the whole story. Maybe he'd get lucky tonight.

Elizabeth came crashing in late with a full take-out Indian meal. They ate and Elizabeth followed her routine of going over and parsing everything that went wrong during the day. Nathan well understood after years of experience that it was better for her to talk out the difficulties, she had in the day early in the evening so they could relax. He was always solicitous as to the problems and stupidity she encountered, and she loved him for his understanding.

Once they relaxed on the sofa with a nice malt whisky at their sides Elizabeth popped the question, "So how do we solve the theft of my rocks?"

"What theft?"

"Don't be an arsehole. You know what I'm talking about."

"Show me."

"What? Are you being stupid or something? You fucking well know what I am talking about." Elizabeth hated the games Nathan sometimes played and turned to her cruder vocabulary and signature sarcasm. "Come up dry, have you? Out of ideas. Huh! I'll call the security guy for the school and order a CCTV system myself then."

"Show me what's missing."

"You want me to rub your nose in it. Okay, I'll play your game. You prick." Elizabeth jumped up. Nathan, enjoying the moment was slow to get up.

"Follow me. Now." She picked up a torch they kept in the front hall and stormed out of the door.

Nathan followed her closely, not wanting to miss her reaction. He could have stayed indoors and still have heard it, as did half the village, "You prick! You arsehole! You went out and replaced them. Cheap trick mister."

"Wrong missus. They are truly the rocks you lost. Call me Sherlock." Nathan was laughing.

"I don't believe you. Not only a trickster and liar too."

"Steady on, Mrs. Stone, that's no way to accuse your husband." They were now back indoors. "Let's resume on the sofa."

After they sat down and both had a good gulp of their whisky, "Let's hear your fanciful yarn of how you've become Midsoomare's greatest detective. Go on. Who has PC Plod taken into custody, and did you have to beat up the perpetrator to get a confession."

Nathan was loving Elizabeth's taunts and sarcasm knowing he would have the last laugh. "First put your feet up on my lap and I'll tell you a story of derring-do by your super sleuth hubby." Elizabeth liked to have her feet massaged and did as he suggested. He started the massage.

"Well? Give me the goods."

"First, the guilty party was a gang. Of two. You know them. As does Veronica, our dearly departed from the house, daughter."

"A gang? Organized crime stealing my rocks?" Even Elizabeth had to laugh at this.

"This is how it went down. I took a break around three-forty-five. I staked out the front garden. They looked innocent enough when they stopped in front of our gate. But as quick as lightening they pounced. No more than ten seconds. Luckily, I did not blink. On foot, I followed their getaway vehicles."

"They had two cars to steal more rocks? How many did they take?"

"Two."

"Just two?"

"Yes, just two. I chased them. I was out of breath as I ran after them. Then they did a dirty manoeuvre. They ducked into a house they thought would give them protection. But I was on it. I simply went to the front door. All innocently, I knocked."

"That was stupid you could have got yourself hurt badly."

"For you, my dear, anything to get your rocks back was worth the risk." Nathan knew he was piling it on a bit thick.

"A woman answered the door. This bodacious lady was naïve but succumbed to my charm. She let me in the house and took me to kitchen, with its sharp knives, where the perpetrators sat drinking and eating as if nothing had happened. All innocent they looked." He certainly had his wife's attention.

"What then. Did you accuse them? Wasn't that even more risky."

"I did. And they folded quickly. I demanded they return your rocks, and they did."

"They did? Just like that." Elizabeth was getting a puzzled look on her face. "Ok, buster, who are we talking about. The lady with those large dogs. The dogs are stealing the rocks. That's it. Never heard of that before."

"Wrong! No canines were hurt or even involved in this take down. Your rocks were returned, and a deal done to prevent any other similar occurrence."

"I think there is something you're not telling me."

.

"Really. How did you figure that out?" Nathan grinned at Elizabeth.

"Come clean. Who is involved and did you nail them."

"If the lovely woman who answered the door was involved, I might have nailed her."

"Oh, God. Your dirty mind at work again. Spill the beans buster or I might sanction marital rights for a while."

"Okay. Brenda and Beatrice."

Elizabeth had to think for a moment who to attach these familiar names to. With teaching she was good with names, but it took a while for her to target in on the culprits. "Susan's girls? The Vicar's kids? No! No, that can't be right."

"'Tis so. They did the dastardly deed. Confessed with the evidence in their satchels. And they returned the rocks based on a deal I struck."

"OK, I'll buy it. What's the deal?"

"I'll have a pile of river rocks delivered to the Vicarage for them to border the bed they are developing in imitation of what you are doing. And listen up, your mission if you are prepared to accept it, is to encourage and coach them in the skills of gardening. They know you must give your agreement for you to do this. They also agreed, under the sceptre of an unknown menace, never to steal again. Job done."

"Okay. Marital rights restored if you work on my feet. Now. Well done my noble knight. I'll have a chat with Susan. I know her quite well. I agree she's a bodacious woman. I could be attracted to her myself."