Susan Came Knocking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth ignored her comments, "This is the type of place we've been looking for I'm so pleased it has come on the market. Perhaps you should show me around. But only if you totally agree."

A light went on in Susan's head. She was quick to recognize there was some sort of game going on. She loved charades as a child but rarely got a chance to play them recently. She dropped into character, "Oh, of course, I totally agree to give you a tour." Watching in the office, Nathan did a fist pump for the first explicit agreement. The he suddenly thought she might try to show the room he sat in. He quickly raced to the door and locked it.

Returning to the monitors and making a quick change of camera he saw the two women in the lounge. He watched as Susan continued her sales patter, "Mrs. Stone, what made you look in this area? But I must say whatever it was, you made an excellent choice."

"Call me Elizabeth." She then improvised by talking about some of the benefits of the location. Nathan silently applauded his wife's impromptu dialogue.

"Exactly. You are very perceptive." Susan then went on to list some other positives about the area as she had learned to do the previous weekend at her Real Estate get-together. "Follow me. You must see the kitchen."

Nathan was not party to the next section of the house showing until they arrived in the bedroom, except when his locked door was rattled and he could hear, a faint, "That's an office. Maybe we can see that later."

Elizabeth took over the commentary. "This looks like a room where one could have a lot of fun. What do you think?"

"You're absolutely right." Susan poured on the flattery. "A potential pleasure palace."

Nathan thought, "Nice alliteration, Susan." He watched as his wife seemed to poke around in the bedroom before starting to make her pitch. "The house is very nice, but you'll have to give me something extra to make a sale. I need some further incentive to think about buying. Any ideas what you can offer?"

Playing along, Susan stayed in character with her mind on where this was possibly going, "I guess a reduction in the price wouldn't do it for you?"

"No. I have no problem with the price. Something a little more personal. How would this room look with you lying on the bed. Don't bother taking off your shoes, they look clean."

"Good one!" Nathan spoke to himself out loud. He backed his desk chair up a bit as his attention jumped from screen to screen seeing both Elizabeth's and Susan's backs and fronts from the opposing cameras. He felt the first signs of his own arousal.

Susan slowly sat, stroking hands over the quilt. She shuffled and sat with her back against the headboard. "Does this improve the look of the room at all?"

"Slightly better. Slide down, but before you do that, and only if you fully agree, take off your jacket and skirt so they don't get creased. Do you agree?"

"Of course, I agree. That's a very sensible suggestion."

Nathan grinned as he registered that they had her explicit approval. He loosened his belt and undid the top button of his trousers. Part of Nathan could hardly contain himself and wanted to scoot into the bedroom with the women.

Susan stood and slowly slipped off her jacket, unzipped her skirt and neatly arranged them on a side chair. "I think I'll get rid of this blouse as well, it tends to crease, if you don't mind?"

"Be my guest."

Nathan played with the zoom on the camera facing Susan. He had brief shudder of pleasure at seeing more of their friend's cleavage in close-up.

Elizabeth reflected on her voyeuristic tendency she only recently acknowledged after seeing herself and Nathan on this same bed in the video of their lovemaking. She felt the first stirring of arousal. Susan was in a semi-transparent rust coloured bra, and matching colour high-cut panties with black stockings supported by a black garter belt. Keeping her shoes on, Susan turned onto her side on the bed in a pose reminiscent of classical painting whilst looking directly at Elizabeth who was now seated by the side of the bed. "Well, Elizabeth, does this increase my chances of making a sale? I don't wish to be forward, but I think our little tableau would work better if you reflected the way I am dressed."

"Game on!" Nathan undid his zipper and slid his hand into his trousers under his boxers to orient his hardening cock so it would not be bent. He watched and listened to the clear sound.

Susan swung her legs off the bed and stood before Elizabeth, "Perhaps I gain some increased interest for a sale from you if I helped you mirror me." She reached forward and unbuttoned Elizabeth's blouse. "It would be easier if you stood." She did as she was asked. Nathan loved the way Susan was taking an active role in the play.

Before easing the blouse off her arms Susan ran her finger down between the open flaps of the garment between Elizabeth's breasts, playfully tugging at the bra as it moved down, momentarily slipping into the belly button cave before coming to rest on the buckle of a decorative belt. A quick maneuver consigned the belt to the floor.

Elizabeth felt her skin pucker up with goose pimples all over her body. Nathan noticed her give a quick shudder.

Susan's hands returned to Elizabeth's shoulders quickly stripping the blouse away from her body. Now Susan used the palms of her hands to trace down the sides of Elizabeth's torso lingering over the sides of her breasts, invoking an involuntary sigh of delight in her friend. Slowly the hands moved over ribcage before pulling her close as her arms reached around to undo the button and zip at the centre back of the skirt. Elizabeth shimmed a little bit and the skirt puddled on the floor.

It was not clear to Nathan who initiated the kiss, but he could see it was soft and playful at first but quickly increased in intensity to a level of pure passion. He started to rub his cock. He watched as bras were unhooked, the stockings unhitched and dispensed with the garter belt. The knickers were the last to go, but that was not long after the mutual stripping had started. This was no longer a drawn-out tease. They fell in a clinch on the bed. Nathan still had the presence of mind to adjust the zooms on both cameras to give the closest image that took in the whole scene.

He saw hands began to touch each other's bodies stroking, squeezing, nipping in a frenzied dance of mutual exploration of new territories of soft and firm flesh. Hands were replaced by lips as their now naked flesh gleamed with sweat generated by the intense heat of their passion. The dance of lust slowed. New orifices were discovered by prancing tongues intent on not missing any part. Ears were reamed, followed by navels and then there was the parting of the labia and the bodily contortions found puckered anuses.

Nathan observed Susan quieten and lay still with her back on the bed under Elisabeth's onslaught. He grabbed some tissues. He was close to his own ejaculation. Susan spread her legs. Elizabeth took her time to tease her labia and clit, with her long fingers inserted in the velvet tunnel. The object of her desire twitched and stiffened and moaned under the lingual and digital stimulation. After many minutes of this prolonged torment, with Susan crying out obscene entreaties to finish her, Elizabeth made her final drive for Susan's clit and brought her to a flowing climax that did not stop until she pleaded in submission for her to stop.

Nathan's discharge needed more tissues than he had taken. He kept his eye on the screen as he reached for more tissues as Elizabeth did not totally let up and kept Susan aroused with soft caresses. Nathan could not hear what Elizabeth whispered.

They shuffled their bodies and finally settled into a quiet and studied peace in a classic sixty-nine position with Susan on top. Her mouth was now working on Elizabeth's pussy below her whilst she half crouched over Elizabeth's mouth such that her long tongue could keep Susan's arousal on the boil. It did not take long for Elizabeth to buck and almost push Susan off her as she came to her own intense orgasm and vaginal ejaculation, with Susan simultaneously sitting up, throwing her head back and giving a loud bellow of satisfaction as she came once more.

He watched them collapse side by side holding hands. He pulled up his trousers and straightened himself up. "Time for the champagne." He headed for the kitchen.

"Ladies, I think a small celebration is in order." Nathan carried a tray with a silver bucket of ice keeping a bottle of Champagne cool. Four cut-glass flutes and a plate of smoked salmon on crackers accompanied the celebratory drinks.

Susan was on it immediately, with a sparkle in her eye, "Four glasses? Someone else joining us?" There was a surprising hopefulness in her tone.

"Sorry Susan, I'm taking two glasses back with me to the kitchen. They're for me. Your orgy days will have to wait. After a toast I'll leave you. Dinner will be served in forty minutes."

Elizabeth, who had done all the food preparation, looked at Susan, "We can do that. Plenty of time to enjoy our drink and have a shower." She raised her glass. "Here's to kissing, sucking and fucking!"

In unison, Nathan and Susan responded, "Kissing, sucking and fucking!"

Nathan had a thought he'd not discussed with Elizabeth earlier. "Sweetie, remember the boudoir robes we bought a few months ago? We couldn't decide on the blue or the pink so bought both. Why don't you both wear them to dinner?" The robes were cut from a diaphanous material and the two parts at the front were held together with a long decorative clasp that reached from below the breasts to just above the belly button. It pulled the material tight over breasts and ribs and the hips and gave tantalizing glances of the legs up to the crotch when walking.

"Good idea. They're near the front of the closet. I'm sure they'll fit Susan, but maybe a bit long and tight over her tits. To be fair, I think you should change into your silk wine-red robe with the sash."

"Okay. Just what the doctor ordered! I'll take the robe now and change later. Nothing under it I'm guessing. Right?" The women nodded and Nathan laughed. "See you in forty." As he left the ladies he wondered if they'd get at it again or simply rest up for part two, and then shower. He's check later, on the video, what happened.

Nathan opened the Merlot to let it breath and placed the soup dishes in the freezer to cool them down for the Vichyssoise soup to start. He popped the duck in the oven to crisp up the skin to be followed later by the cauliflower rosettes, the wild rice went in the steamer, and he put the orange sauce on very low. He checked the blow torch worked to finish the crème caramel later. At heart he knew this was somewhat an old-fashioned meal, but it is one both Elizabeth and he enjoyed about once every year.

In the dining room he was conflicted as to whether to have the light on over the table, or just stay with central cluster of candles. His thoughts were centred on how well he might be able to see Susan's lovely tits in just candlelight.

He had timed the flow of the duties, including stripping down and donning the robe, to perfection as the two ladies arrived in the dining room precisely forty minutes after he had left them. They shone. Their hair was brushed and ordered; Elizabeth looked elegant and stunning as he knew she would in the blue gown. Nathan's reaction was the same as the first time he had seen her in the robe. He felt his cock twitch reflexively. In contrast, Susan was a package intended to provoke a reaction of pure lust. Her larger breasts stretched the fabric to its tearing point, and momentarily he wondered if the pointed nipples would cause a serious clothing malfunction. Whereas Elizabeth's gown reached down to her calves, Susan's almost touched the ground but due to her wider hips the front was open to above her crotch and her shaved pussy was on full display.

Nathan's first reaction was to wonder whether they should skip the meal, but common sense prevailed. This was not the case with his cock that went to full staff in a matter of moments. It pushed out of the front of his robe. The women giggled. Susan declared with great glee and clapped, "My first circumcised cock. Wow, a good sized one too." She then reflected Nathan's sentiments, "Maybe we should skip the meal?"

Elizbeth reacted, "No way. I spent too much time on preparation. In any event we need fuel to provide stamina for later and isn't anticipation on of life's great delights?"

Nathan stumbled out of the dining room, caught his breath, and collected the soup to serve.

For Nathan the meal was uncomfortable with his cock making regular appearances as he carried the food. He went through the motions of serving all the courses and the wine in a full-on lust-stupor. The women secretly looked and gave discrete thumbs-up at each other observing Nathan's permanent erection.

As they finished the crème caramel accompanied by a sweet dessert ice wine, Nathan lifted his almost full wine glass, stood, and suggested, "I think we could take this upstairs?"

The women nodded and stood. Susan approached Nathan and stroked his chin, "Planning of giving me some whisker rash I see." Elizabeth had suggested two days earlier that he not shave so that, if things went well, he would give a different feel than her. Things were going well.

In the bedroom, having set their wine glasses aside Susan cornered Elizabeth for a full body hug and kiss on the lips that lingered for such a long time Nathan began to wonder if he had been sidelined. But he need not have worried, they broke apart and Susan declared "I feel that warming me up already."

Through the front gap in her robe, she provocatively stroked one finger through her already moistening cunt and looking at Nathan put the finger in her mouth to suck it. She lowered her look to the ground in a gesture of submissive innocence. Nathan did not need any more motivation to give her his own embrace and plant a kiss on her lips that was rougher and more urgent than she had just received from Elizabeth.

Susan smelled the manly musk immediately. Her response impulse jumped involuntary. She was on the slippery slope to abandoning all inhibition.

Nathan stood back suddenly, "Susan. Do you really want to do this? Are you one-hundred percent sure." He was playing for the record, for insurance.

"A thousand percent. Get on with fucking me."

Elizabeth settled into the wing-backed chair with one leg over the arm revealing her open pink vulva.

Nathan smiled, "All in good time. Now let's resume that kiss we started." The soft gentle engagement did not last for more than a few moments as their mutual hunger took over and open mouths and tongues fought to show who had had brought the most ardour to the encounter.

He loved the soft spot where the neck met the shoulder. Nathan kissed and hummed into it. Standing back, he opened the robe's clasp and Susan shook free of the garment. She felt and loved the roughness of his chin and cheeks scraping her. His pushed her back on to the edge of the bed. She sat. He kneeled in front of her pushing her legs apart and pulled her torso closer to him so he could engage her breasts and nipples. He half registered that what he was doing was no more than Elizabeth had done perhaps two hours earlier.

Susan coincidentally was having similar thoughts to Nathan, but the experience was different for her with the roughness of the whiskers but moreover the commanding authority of his moves were such that she was already feeling the first stirring of a deep orgasm developing. All it took was one nip on her nipple and she came with a bellow, "Yes. Yes. Yes." Part of her knew he was only just starting. He marked her with an intense hickey on her left breast. The next time I will advertise it on her neck Nathan thought.

He moved downwards to the smooth vulva. Susan settled backwards with her legs dangling over the side of the bed. Nathan glanced over to Elizabeth who was lazily stroking her cunt with her right hand and twisting her nipple with her left. He returned to the task in hand. A doubt came in his mind that he could equal Elizabeth's efforts, but quickly rationalized that he had a lot more practice in going down on a woman, his wife, than she had, or so he hoped.

He set to his task to get Susan off once again. He followed the same playbook that Elizabeth and he had developed over the years. The kissing up each thigh as a preamble, the licks and then separation of the labia, the insertion of fingers, the sucking of the lips, an early rapid visit to the clit, more sucking and fingering and then build to a sustained stimulation of the clit.

Although the technique was the same, the experience was decidedly different. The taste and scent were different to Elizabeth's, the amount of cushioning flesh was greater, and the engorged labia filled his mouth more. The way her multiple orgasms he had induced rippled through her body. It is not that he had these conscious thoughts, but he registered the differences viscerally. He was on a new woman, and this excited him more than he could imagine. His cock ached.

For Susan, the experience was also different. The roughness of his cheeks and chin and the assertion of his fingers, lips and tongue all made this a profoundly different and possibly a more intense experience than with Elizabeth, notwithstanding her sexual field had remained fallow for so long. She needed him, "Oh, Nathan, fuck me now. Now, please, oh please. Give me your cock deep in me."

They climbed up on the bed and he entered between the inviting and cunt framed by Susan's glistening pudenda. She screamed with pleasure, and it was if her juices tried to flush him away from her. He came almost as quickly as Susan filling her with copious amounts of his seed. He slumped his weight on her and allowed his withering cock to slowly withdraw naturally before rolling off her to find himself face to face with Elizabeth who stooped down to kiss his Susan-flavoured lips. She whispered, "Magnificent. I'll join you, but rest a while and maybe you can manage some more. I think Susan can."

He felt Susan roll away to present her back to him. She lay face to face with Elizabeth and although he couldn't see exactly what they were doing he had the impression they were kissing.

Nathan spooned up against Susan's back and promptly fell asleep. The next thing he knew was that his morning woody was planted deep in a warm wet environment and the trunk was being gently sawed. Just south of his wood he was conscious of a washing machine action stirring up his gonads.

Had the weight on his chest and the pinning of his spread legs allowed, he would have sprung up. His cock was deep throated, and teeth gently teased near the base as Susan sat on his chest. Elizabeth was swirling his plentiful balls around in her mouth holding his legs akimbo.

Susan announced, "He's awake. Hurrah! I'm first." The ladies released him. Susan turned around and mounted the erect cock with her hand guiding the rigid flesh to its destination as she assumed her cowgirl position. Elizabeth also adjusted her location to bring her breasts to Susan's back, wrapping her arms around her to grab one breast in her left hand and run a finger over her clit with her right hand. Nathan looked up and was captivated by his wife's ring caressing Susan's tit as it bounced up and down as Susan worked her cunt around his rapidly responding cock. He came rapidly and it was clear Susan did as well. Susan collapsed flat on his chest sandwiched by Elizabeth on top of her. They lay heavily breathing for several minutes before Elizabeth moved and Susan disengaged from the limpid cock.

Susan spoke in clear tones, "I'm done. May I shower? Then I must go. It's been great but I am saturated and exhausted." Statement made by a fulfilled woman.