Susan Came Knocking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth responded for them both, "Of course. There are dry towels in the cupboard." She was always practical.

After showering Susan had to search around to find her clothes, dressed in just her skirt, blouse, jacket and shoes, bundling the rest into her bag. "Thanks for a wonderful night. One I shall remember and cherish forever. I'll call you about next week. My place. If you interested. Bye." She did not look back and did not wait for an answer.

Elizabeth snuggled up to Nathan, "You okay with another session next week, big boy?"

"Ask me tomorrow. Like Susan, I am saturated at this moment. I need some more sleep." They both fell asleep.

******

As promised, Susan phoned on Tuesday evening. "Sorry my friends, and perhaps I should add my lovers, but as new girl on the block I drew the short straw to show a property at an Open House all next weekend. How about the weekend after, starting on Friday night? After that our arrangement is problematic with the girls arriving home ten days after that. They all agreed to the delayed visit with its unstated intent to be another sex-fest.

******

Two weeks later, after some intense anticipation, it only took about half-an-hour of small talk and rapid consumption of a bottle of wine before they retired to the bedroom and stripped naked. Nathan watched from a comfortable chair stroking his aroused cock as Elizabeth and Susan lost themselves in all the plays, they had enjoyed two weeks earlier.

After the women concluded the first act, Nathan moved into the action and played his part. The scenes changed a little from their first encounter with the use of dildos and vibrators. Susan had her first experience of anal penetration and orgasm. On a second round there was a faux double penetration using a large toy filling Susan's cunt while Nathan reworked her back passage, once more bringing on a screaming climax.

It worried Nathan that he became so detached as he watched Elizabeth carry the third act to the final curtain. He later discussed with Elizabeth, and they agreed, the passion was diminished the second time around and without the added stimulus of the illicit aspect of their antics the whole event was just as enjoyable but somehow diminished. They left about one in the morning by mutual consent.

On the Saturday of the following week Nathan was excited. He'd set up the newly purchased large high-definition TV with and apple TV attachment. In the face of Elizabeth's lack of interest, he carefully explained how he could now show whatever he had on his computer on the screen. She just yawned. He watched an afternoon football game and then had an idea for the evening.

After supper they settled in front of the new TV. Under a barrage of prompts from Nathan and with Elizabeth relenting somewhat to humour him she said, "Okay. Show me what your new toy can do."

Nathan was delighted at the perfect opening she had given him. "You got it." He pulled out his laptop fiddled with it and the home page of his computer came into view. The image was sharp. He then clicked the cursor on a file and the title of the video came up, Susan Came Knocking, with a flattering picture of a semi-dressed Susan in the background.

Elizabeth shuddered. She had only seen this on the much smaller monitor. "This could be fun. You might even convince me the money was worth it." The tilted her head, and then added, "Did you hear that? A sort of knocking."

Nathan had been concentrating on setting up the TV, "No. Probably the wind."

"There it is again."

He heard it this time, "Sounds like the front door. Who'd be visiting at this hour on a Saturday night? If it's a salesman, they are in for it."

Elizabeth, curious, followed Nathan to the door with one of Veronica's old hockey sticks behind her back. He opened the door cautiously, ready to slam it if it looked dangerous. He stuttered, "What? What you doing here?"

He looked down at Susan his eyes descending to her feet. She was dressed in flat shoes, knee high white socks, a mid-thigh tartan skirt that was clearly rolled up at the waist, a white blouse with a tie and her hair in tied in bangs either side of her head. "Susan?"

Elizabeth immediately read that Susan was wearing one of the twin's school uniforms. After a moment's thought she asked, "Why are you here Susan?"

"I've been naughty. I've been told to report to the headmistress."

Nathan's bewilderment evaporated immediately. He recognised a role-play in play. He offered, "You'd better come in."

Susan followed them into the lounge. Nathan turned off the TV.

Elizabeth adopted her full-on professional demeanor, "Tell us Susan, how have you been bad? Give us the whole story and leave nothing out. We'll then judge if you deserve punishment." She already saw where this was going. Nathan was only a millisecond behind his perceptive wife.

"Yes, ma'am. I'll be as complete as I can. You know the big dairy? Well, I get my milk from them. I have it delivered. They mainly deliver to the central package plant in a tanker lorry but the grandfather who started the dairy has kept the pasteurizing and bottling machinery going and services about thirty households on our side of the village. I am a customer. The grandfather also delivers in an electric float/cart. I gather his son and grandson who now run the farm indulge the old man's wish to stay in touch with his roots. Yesterday, I had not been to the bank and was out of cash. The old milkman only deals in cash. So, I asked him if I could pay the following week. He said no, and we had a situation whereby he would not be able to deliver to me anymore. His milk is super fresh, his cream is to die for, and he has the best butter around. I had an idea. I asked him if I showed him my tits might he reconsider. He agreed and I stripped to the waist. He told me that was not enough. So is slipped off my jeans and stood before him in just my knickers. He still said not enough. He as now sitting on my kitchen stool. I removed my knickers and turned around. It was still not enough." Susan was galloping along with her story.

Elizbeth jumped in, "Slow it down a bit. Tell me how you feeling inside?"

"Oh, yes ma'am. I'm sorry. I was feeling wet in my ­- well you know where."

"Where Susan?"

"In my pussy ma'am. Anyway, he asked me to approach him and kneel on the cold kitchen floor. I did. He took out his fat cock and pulled my mouth to it. I sucked it and he spilled his spunk all over my breasts and face. He then buttoned up told me I could pay him that way every week and left."

Nathan wanted to laugh at the cliched scenario presented to them. But Elizabeth stayed in character, "Is that all?" Susan nodded. "Well, I believe it was wrong for a young lady like you to do these things but because it's your first time, after all you are eighteen and you were ready to pay him the following week, the punishment will be light. You will get naked and stand with your hands by your sides beside the couch here. Strip for Nathan and take your position.

Nathan was shocked at Elizabeth's suggestion, and equally shocked as Susan began to disrobe without even blinking and eye. He gave an involuntary shrug of acceptance that his dear wife had read the situation much better than he had.

"I'll be back in a moment or two." Elizabeth swiftly left the room and quickly returned with a handful of towels which she spread over the sofa seats, one over the back and one on the floor behind the sofa. In the meantime, Nathan enjoyed watching Susan strip naked with a big smile on her face.

Elizabeth gave further instructions to the naked Susan. "Stand at forty-five degrees at that end of the sofa so you can watch the TV and also look at us. Put your hands by your sides and stand absolutely still. If you move either your feet or your hands you will receive ten spanks from Nathan and myself. For now, your punishment is the shame of just standing naked. Do you understand and accept the punishment and penalties?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Nathan continued to be amazed that Susan was still playing along with the situation that she started, and Elizabeth expanded upon. He was beginning to wonder if they had cooked this up between them. But rationalized that Elizabeth had no idea he was going to spring the video on her this evening so it could not have been a set up.

"Nathan, start the video." The title frame came up 'Susan Comes Knocking' and the action started to roll. Nathan watched the erotic coupling of the two women currently at his side, which never failed to start his arousal, before looking at Susan's wide smile, flushed cheeks, and sparkling eyes. He could see her twitching as she supressed the urge to move her hands. He sensed she wished to touch herself.

Near the end of the opening kissing session between the two women on the video, Elizabeth quietly asked, "Nathan please pause it." He did. Elizabeth rose and removed her loose slacks and her knickers as Susan watched wide eyed. She was bare from the waist down and there was a glint of moisture in the cleft. "You too Nathan. Jeans and boxers off please." He complied and immediately rose to half-staff. "Good. Let's continue."

Elizabeth's right hand reached across and held Nathan's hardening cock and decided to complement his wife's ministrations. Taking his cue from his wife Nathan moved his hand across to his wife and made entrance into her cunt with his middle finger hooked in and placed his hand over hers on his cock.

He had his eyes on Susan when he saw her move her hand to her own shaved pussy with an angelic smile and closed eyes. He was not alone in noticing the move, "That's ten spanks." Susan momentarily straightened up and withdrew her hand back to her side and with a loud, "Oh, shit." She broke her position and dove towards the sofa, brushed away the hands from Nathan's cock and took it in her mouth. "Another ten or even twenty," rang out. "Over the back of the sofa, Susan. Now! You've been a really naughty girl. Pause that thing." The TV had the frozen image of the women in the sixty-nine positions.

Susan draped herself over the back of the sofa having to stand on her toes. Elizabeth was to her left and she indicated for Nathan to go the other side. "You go first." Nathan gave a light smack using his less dominate left hand and felt the flesh ripple. He heard Elizabeth give a derisive, "Huh!" She brought down a full-blooded swing on Susan left rump. Susan yelped.

"This is punishment Susan. What you wanted." Looking at Nathan, "Your turn. Harder this time. We need symmetry." Elizabeth looked flushed and excited.

After five spanks a side on Susan's bottom they took stock of the red flesh. Elizabeth ran her finger under her Susan's cunt to declare her aroused. More gently she asked Susan, "Can you take more?"

The reply was a surprise. "Take more? Huh. This is as far as Charles ever took me. I'm just on the edge. Take me over the top, please, please. You'll know when to stop."

The spanking continued until Susan went rigid, and her knees buckled her torso was fully supported by the back of the sofa. They stopped in silence, almost equally flushed not knowing what to say. After a minute Susan raised her head, "Fuck me, Nathan."

It took him milliseconds to respond to the request approaching from behind with Susan below him draped over the back of the sofa and with Elizabeth's hand on his back as she drew closer. As he was done and separated, Elizabeth stepped in to kneel with her face cleaning up the folds as a gesture of penance for her harsh actions. Susan quickly stiffened again and gave a slow bellow before straightening her back pushing Elizabeth away. Susan dressed and left without saying a word. Nathan saw he out of the door, into her car and watched the taillights disappear down the lane.

When he returned to the lounge it was Elizabeth who was prone over the back of the sofa. With her head down she spoke clearly leaving no doubt she was serious, "That looked like a worthwhile experience. Spank me until I come and then, if you are able make me come again as you fuck me." Nathan became alert and did as he was bidden. Completely.

The next morning Elizabeth received a phone call from Susan. "Last night did not happen."

"Oh, of course it happened, dear."

"You can't say that. Please do not say that." There was an edge of panic in Susan's voice.

"You are embarrassed as to what the neighbours will say, aren't you? You do not know how to shop."

"Eh? Shop?"

"You had to come over to us to borrow some sugar for your baking. How could you be so stupid as to forget buying sugar."

There was a long silence. "Oh, got it. Sometimes a bit slow."

"I wouldn't say that. I hope you are okay."

"Yes. The girls return in three days. I want to get everything ready for their arrival. Thank you and thank you. Well talk when the kids are back and settled. Bye." She hung up.

The spanking evening was never mentioned between them again. A sly reference along with a suppressed giggle was often made when one or the other would introduce the phrase, "Oh, that's sweet," into conversation between themselves and with others around.

The twins arrived home and work quickly took over all three of their lives. There were weekend visits for discussion about gardening and more widely horticulture. Trips to local farms were arranged. School was busy for Elizabeth and Nathan landed a series of smaller contracts with excellent financial rewards which kept him fully occupied.

The three of them remained very good friends, with an occasional verbal nod and wink at their bonding experiences and hugs that lasted more than a moment longer than was expected. But their initial encounter nor their two subsequent evenings were never repeated. The twins were frequent visitors alone and regarded Nathan and Elizabeth as honorary uncle and aunt.

******

Epilogue

If you're reading purely for the sex in the story, I suggest you finish here and fill up those rating stars at the end. If you are interested in how these characters' lives move forward, please do continue. I hope you find the twist at the end of this tale offers some welcome possibilities for a return of all these characters.

******

The CCTV cameras became less and less used. They were only turned on when they were away being used as their original stated purpose of security. Then Nathan discovered the software no longer worked when he upgraded and changed the operating system on his computer. After finding the camera company was no longer existing and trying his hand with his out-of-date programming skills with no success, he just abandoned the system and forgot about it until there was a spate of burglaries in the area. He dug around and found and purchased an old, working second hand laptop with the old operating system. He reactivated the cameras when they were away from the house. Since none of his work programs and data were on the computer, he was not worried about cyber security issues if his firewall was breached.

The original use of the cameras was never forgotten. Every few months Nathan and Elizabeth sat down after a good meal and plenty of wine, and then settled on the sofa to watch both the shorter test video taken of them alone and the forty-minute edited video of them with Susan. But the videos did serve to bolster their sometimes-waning sexual enthusiasm. Nathan always regretted that the cameras were not operational when the spanking evening took place.

Elizabeth and Nathan's daughter, Veronica, graduated with a master's in maths, reflecting her father's skills and a teaching certificate to mirror her mother. To make some fast money for herself she took one of the offers she received to work in the financial sector of the City of London. Ronnie, as she now wanted to be called, hooked up with another bright star, Bryan, also in finance in the City. She moved in with him and after two years they married without informing either of the sets of parents.

The absence of a big wedding bothered Elizabeth and secretly pleased Nathan by avoiding the cost. They met Bryan only twice before they married. Nathan and Elizabeth, independently of each other, formed the opinion Bryan was a controlling bully. Ronnie would not listen to their strong warnings about their relationship.

They heard less and less from Ronnie over the ensuing three years. They worried about her and constantly reached out to her, including unannounced visits to their luxury flat in London. They thought they detected bruises on her arms, and she had lost weight and had sunken eyes, yet insisted everything was okay.

Elizabeth and Nathan continued to see Susan and the girls. They were pleased when Susan quickly took up with the older brother of the builder, Dan, who owned and ran a paving company that seemed to be doing very well. He was a qualified civil engineer and had a professional demeanour about him. The four of them often met for a meal without any hint of a suggestion of a repeat of their night of passion. A cone of silence descended on that period of their lives.

Nathan and Elizabeth had a phone call to be told that the twins had been accepted together at Reading University to study horticulture. They were the second to hear the news after their mother. They were naturally delighted. Elizabeth and Nathan put on a big party for the twins as they went off to study horticulture together.

It was on a winter Sunday nearly five years after they romped with Susan that Elizabeth and Nathan's lives changed forever.

Late in the morning there was knock on the door. Ronnie stood downcast at their door with her arm in a sling facing her parents, "I've left him."

Elizabeth reached out and hugged her, "Poor thing. Come in. I'll put the kettle on for a cup of tea."

Nathan was less generous, "About time. He never was any good to or for you."

The phone rang shortly afterwards, "Is Ronnie there? I'd like to speak to her."

"Who's this?"

"Bryan."

"Fuck off, and never ring this number, nor contact Ronnie except through her solicitor again." Nathan slammed down the telephone receiver. He immediately blocked the incoming number.

Ronnie walked out from Bryan with only her clothes thrown in suitcases along with her toiletries, cosmetics, and jewellery. She'd left everything else in the flat, including the furniture, kitchenware, artwork and even her laptop computer. She was not prepared to go back to get it, or even ask for it.

Nathan was surprised Bryan did not chase after Ronnie. Bryan recognised Ronnie was a lost cause and quickly took up with one the other women he was seeing. Divorce papers were set in motion. Nathan thought it fortunate Bryan had not fought for Ronnie's sake, but he would have loved to get him into court and expose his mental and physical brutality that Ronnie eventually shared with them.

Living at home, it took an initial two months for Ronnie to gain some resemblance of her old self after going through a course of counselling. Her confidence returned. On the advice of her counsellor, she stayed away from the internet, and found she could manage quite well with just her mobile phone for the few things like banking she needed online.

Ronnie decided she had enough of the toxic environment of the City with its association with Bryan and wished to teach as had been her original intent. Through contacts, Elizabeth found a vacancy in good grammar school teaching, the much in demand and poorly served, maths and finance curriculum. The job started in September.

One big surprise arose was when Susan, out of the blue, asked if they still had a copy of "The Video". They quizzed Susan as to why she would suddenly want that after they had all been at pains to forget its existence. After all, they had never mentioned it since it all happened.

Susan explained that her relationship with Dan had now deepened to a point that he had given her detailed descriptions of his previous marriages and the reckless and roving life he led within them before his second divorce until he had met her. Despite his playing on the side, Susan was certain he had been totally faithful to her. He made a full confession to Susan of his infidelities and toxic behaviours. She listened to and forgave activities almost as wild as her own.