Susan Came Knocking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan told of how she had vaguely described to Dan about her various sexual transgressions without any giving names. But she wanted to make a completely clean breast of everything she had done. Nathan thought that an apt description of her actions.

Elizabeth and Nathan interrogated her as to how reliable Dan would be with their secret, as it would certainly lead to significant problems for Elizabeth if the video found its way into the public domain. She'd have to retire early or resign. After much back and forth that concluded with need to have Dan sign a non-disclosure agreement. They agreed to make a copy of the video once the NCA was signed and in their hands and hand it over to Susan. Everyone was satisfied with the arrangement. Later Nathan confided in Elizabeth that he's like to be a fly on the wall when they watched together.

Several weeks later Susan told them that Dan and her relationship had deepened even further with revelation of their past and he was quite cool with the knowledge about her relationship with Elizabeth and Nathan. All was good, and when they all met together there was no mention made of the video or the circumstances surrounding it.

As Ronnie settled down, she caught up with Beatrice and Brenda, Susan's twins, and hung out with them when they were at home. She visited, and partied with them at university, even though she was almost a decade older than the nineteen-year-olds. Ronnie was reconstructing her youth.

To make a start on preparing course outlines based on the require curriculum, Ronnie knew she needed to make a whole term's worth of outlines for course notes. It was late on a Saturday afternoon when Ronnie decided start. She was excited about getting back into operational mode. It was then she realized that she had never replaced her abandoned computer with her limited use of the internet.

She asked her dad if she could use his, and for reasons of security he could not allow that. Her mother was the same, but this was more a matter of privacy of all the information on people she had on the laptop.

Nathan remembered the laptop he had acquired for the security system that was no longer used and tucked away in his office. He offered this somewhat slow old piece, and after finding the cables powered it up, found that it worked fine and would be good enough to get Ronnie going until they bought her a new one.

Ronnie disappeared into her room and played around on the computer to understand the file structure and the communications. She found and downloaded a music app that played on this now ancient software through old headphones that were stored with the computer. She then established the connection to the cloud files. After some setbacks she eventually figured out how to save her notes on the cloud so she could easily access them on her new computer when she bought it the following week.

Most of the files were password protected but she did come across a file of family photos including with many of her when she was small. She spotted the house security files and nearly just deleted them. But out of curiosity wondered what these were about. She looked at them and was initially shocked and then titillated by what she had found. She looked at two particular videos three times and watching them made the connection that the horniness she constantly felt and impulses she experienced closely reflected the DNA she had received from her parents.

She had a visceral need to put the revelation she found into context. She had a need to share her newly discovered information. The only person she could think to call was Brenda. She rationalized that the twins were peripherally involved through their mother anyway.

Ronnie asked Brenda if she knew how close to her mum her parents were? After some protracted and very cautious back and forth gradually getting closer to the reason for her call, after swearing Ronnie to secrecy, Brenda admitted to finding a memory stick with a compromising video on it that involved both her mother and Ronnie's parents. But she had to keep its existence absolutely secret. Ronnie then divulged to Brenda that she's inadvertently found the same video. They mutually agreed that they would never tell anyone about it. They also both admitted the video was exceptionally hot.

Ronnie watched it again and masturbated to it.

The next morning Ronnie was up early and made her parents breakfast in bed. They welcomed her and her thoughtfulness. Ronnie set the finished tray aside, frowned and then spoke, "Do you remember I used to come into your bed on a Sunday morning and snuggle down between you for a cuddle sandwich?

"Oh, yes you were so cute. You only lasted five minutes before you were fidgeting and wanting to leave." Elizabeth was laughing to herself as she remembered those more innocent times.

"Well, how would you feel about a near thirty-year-old doing the same?" She wore pyjamas.

Nathan piped up surprised, "Really? With us old codgers?" He had the thought she still needed some comforting after what she's been through. "Sure, why not? As we used to say, behave yourself."

Ronnie jumped into the bed as her parents separated to make room for this fully grown woman who was the splitting image as her mother at the same age. They all laid down. She looked from one side to the other at them, "Didn't you used to snuggle up to me? I'd like that."

Although both were uncertain about the in-bed intimacy, they both moved into side-by-side contact with her. "Better?"

"Mmmm. You two are such sexy beasts." It came out as flat statement. Her meaning was ambiguous and somewhat enigmatic such that they puzzled over it.

She placed one hand on each of their outer thighs. Both her parents became uncomfortable but could not form a response. They lay in silence for a full minute before Ronnie said, "I'm not sure how to tell you this so I'll come straight out with it. I accidentally discovered the videos with you two together and with Susan." She paused again.

Having had no reaction she continued, "I've always wondered where my strong libido came from. It worried me that I was a bit, how do I say it, over the top. Now I know. I got it from you guys. I have times when I am constantly horny. Including the bisexual kink. I discovered that when I went to a party recently with the twins. They're a prefect reflection of their mother, and I now realize look like her too."

Both Nathan and Elizabeth minds were churning. Independently, each silently wondered about the recent connection with the twins and the reference to Susan. Both half-sat up and looked at each other in astonishment over Ronnie's prone body between them. They did not know what to do but both had a simultaneous ill-defined wave of emotion that might have been fear, or disgust, but could have equally been a moment of profound love and arousal.

Do fill in those rating stars