Susan Finds a Dom Ch. 02 - Office and Gym

Story Info
Day 4 As a Sub Susan Goes to the Office & Gym - Sir's Rules.
3.7k words
4.71
15k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is day four of Susan's experience with her new online Dom. While this post hopefully stands on its own. Reading the earlier post "Susan Finds a Dom first lays the ground work for this piece and probably helps flesh it out."

This is a composite story of several ladies that have been submissive to me over the years. Parts of it are true of all of them, all of it is not true of any of them. Recognize that every Dominant, every submissive, and every RELATIONSHIP, is different. There is no "True Way." Long distance Ds relationships are more difficult since neither side can visually read physical or emotional reactions of the other party. Clear, honest communication and feedback becomes critical for success.

Please note that with literary license the timeline is greatly condensed from reality.

Susan Finds a Dom 2- Office and Gym

My alarm woke me up in the morning, I panicked when I found my legs and wrists restrained with leather cuffs and chains, but it turned into a smile when I remembered why. I lay there as my hand found my cunt and started rubbing my clit and entering my cunt, while the other hand started the rhythmic: pinch, pull twist of my nipples. It felt good and I soon had to stop to avoid the prohibited orgasm. I crawled to the bathroom for my morning routine, I used the toilet, removed my collar and cuffs to shower and reach my second daily edge with the pulsing showerhead aimed at my cunt.

I dried off and crawled to the mirror. Using lube, I started with one finger in my ass but was quickly able to insert the second. Sir said to try the small plug this morning, so I was looking at it as I worked my ass. It looked so much bigger than my fingers. I picked it up and applied a liberal coating of the lube. Reaching back, I started to insert the pointed end into my ass. I little bit in and it started to sting, so back out a bit and try again. A bit further this time, then back out a bit and back in a bit further. I did this for at least a dozen times before it suddenly popped into my ass with only the jeweled flange touching my fingers. My ass still stung a bit, but now felt full, almost like L needed to use the toilet. Not really unpleasant, but different.

I put on my higher heels and walked to the kitchen to see how that felt with the plug, again different, the pain was gone but the feeling of fullness remained. After a bagel and coffee, I needed to get ready to go to the office for a quickly called meeting. Sir had given me the dress requirements for the office. He was more lenient than my new dress code, but still much different than the sweats I normally wore.

Digging in my drawer I found the required unpadded bra. One look in the mirror saw that it did little to hide my now always erect nipples. Among my meager dress collection, I found one that wasn't too dressy and was only a bit more than an inch above my knees. The lower heels and my collar completed the outfit, no panties allowed by Sir.

I saw that it was almost time to catch my bus. I grabbed my keys, sunglasses, and purse and headed for the corner stop. As I boarded the crowded bus a lady moved over to offer me a seat. I thanked her, but as soon as my butt hit the seat, I was suddenly reminded that I still had the plug in my ass. In my rush I had forgotten about it.

My plan was as soon as I got to the office to hit the restroom, remove it and stash it in my purse. But as I entered the doors to the office suite two of my teammates, John and Jerry, grabbed me to discuss the issue which caused the morning meeting. The client had changed the job specification, but not the delivery schedule. As soon as they finished giving me this news Bill, our team leader, walked in with several other team members.

Two hours later we had a revised plan and new job assignments. Fortunately, the impact on my module was minor. When Bill got around to me, I was able to tell him that with minimal overtime, the schedule was not an issue. He nodded, but commented that I looked very, nice much classier than normal. That got me a couple of dirty looks from two of the female team members dressed in their normal sweats or rock band tee-shirts, and winks from John and Jerry.

Sitting around the conference table in a short skirt with a plug up my ass had not really been an issue. But the next two hours sitting in circles with smaller work groups made me very conscious of the skirt, no panties, and the plug. Especially once I remembered Sir's prohibition on crossing my legs. The compliments and questions on the collar did not help much either.

As I became more conscious of my attire and plug, I also felt myself get wetter. In the last two groups I stood behind my chair, trying to avoid a wet spot showing through my skirt. I begged that I wasn't used to sitting for so long and my back was hurting.

Finally, a break for lunch. A chance to run to the restroom and remove my plug. But as I turned to head for the restroom John grabbed my arm and announced, lets go to lunch. Something in his voice told me it wasn't a suggestion. His arm on my hip led us to the small café a couple doors down from the office. After we ordered our drinks, he turned to me and spoke. "So, who is the new boyfriend?"

I protested, "I don't have a new boyfriend."

"OK. So, who is the new Dom then?" was his quick response.

My flushed cheeks told him he had found the truth. "I met someone online and have been talking to him all weekend. How did you know?"

He smiled, "You show up in a dress, heels and a collar. It wasn't much of a guess. Do you want to talk about it?"

It took me a moment to respond, but I looked him in the face and said, "Not really. It is all so new I'm still processing."

His look got serious, and he paused before asking, "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you a few questions to make sure you are being safe. Did he contact you or did you contact him, and did he ask for nudes, or personal information?

He looked physically relieved when I was able to tell him, "I contacted him, and he has not only not asked for nudes but has directed me to never send anyone pictures of my body with my face visible. He has not asked for any identifiable personal information, and in fact had me set up a new e-mail account."

We were interrupted as the waitress brought our drinks and took our food orders.

John continued, "Ok, much better. Please be careful, and if you ever have any concerns or he wants to meet please call me immediately. If you ever want to share his on-line name, I may be able to get some references for you."

I was a more than a little surprised, so I asked, "You are a Dom."

He smiled broadly and answered, "Yes, I have been active in the local community for quite a while and have a submissive that I see regularly. Your secret is safe with me, and I trust mine is with you. If you ever have questions or concerns, please contact me."

"Thank you I will, and I do have an immediate concern. Sir had me try a new butt plug this morning and I forgot to take it out before leaving for work, and you grabbed me as soon as I got to work, and I haven't had a chance to remove it. So, if you will excuse me for a moment, I need to go to the Ladies room. That got a big grin and a wink from John.

I sat on the toilet, pissed, and edged as Sir required. Then I reached for the plug in my ass. The plug came out reasonably easy when I bore down like going to the toilet but stung a bit as the widest part passed my anal ring. I rinsed it off and wrapped it in paper towels before stuffing it deep in my purse. As I walked back to the table, I could not miss John's smile.

At lunch I got several compliments on my dress and a couple of questions about my collar. My stock answer was I wore the dress because I felt like it, and the collar because I liked the way it made me feel. The first one was a lie, but the second one was mostly true. I liked the way the collar made me feel owned while it reminded me that I had in fact agreed to be Sir's.

John stopped me on my way out of the office and reminded me that if I ever had any concerns, something didn't seem right, or the person wanted to meet in person to let him know immediately. He also repeated his offer to check out the person I was dealing with using his contacts in the kink community. I thanked him and assured him I would.

The bus ride home was mostly uneventful. Not being used to short skirts and no panties, I did flash a 20 something sitting across from me. He looked at me, smiled and went back to his videogame. The ride was much more comfortable without the plug in my ass, though on some level I was missing that full feeling. That connection with Sir, that I was doing something to not only please him but show my obedience. That it made my cunt wet was an unexpected side bonus.

When I got home, I immediately stripped naked and switched to my higher heels. It felt right so I crawled to my desk and sat on the dildo there to check my messages. There was a message on my laptop from Sir asking how my day had been. I briefly told him about forgetting to remove the plug before leaving for work, the reactions of my teammates to my change in dress and my collar. I debated telling him about lunch with John but decided to tell him about John recognizing the signs and his concerns for my safety. I didn't tell him about John's offer to check out Sir through his contacts, but I did tell Sir about having to tell John I needed to go to the restroom to remove my plug and the knowing smile that John had given me.

Sir asked my plans for the evening, and I told him I was going to the gym to work out on the elliptical and do some weights. Sir told me to wear yoga pants and a nice tight t-shirt. Not sure why I was surprised but without thinking I replied, "Is that all?"

Sir came right back with, "No not all, appropriate footwear too. Since you will be getting sweaty, you may leave the collar in your car.

"Yes, Sir" was all I could say. I normally work out in sweatpants and a sports bra under baggy T-shirt or sweatshirt. I put found an old pair of yoga pants and an old white t-shirt from some event buried in my bottom drawer. The yoga pants definitely showed off my ass, and my erect nipples were about to cut holes in the snug t-shirt.

At the gym I started on the elliptical. I like the way it works my legs and glutes, with a bit of ab work with the handles moving. With my music playing in my earbuds, I get lost in the rhythm of the machine and the music, oblivious to everything else I got a good workout and worked up a good heavy sweat. But when I finished and got off the machine, I caught three guys standing at the counter who had obviously been watching me, though they quickly looked elsewhere when they saw me looking over.

I walked over to the ab machine, set my resistance and started my crunches. However, on the first crunch I saw that my sweat had made my dark nipples clearly visible through the wet t-shirt stretched tight across my tits, quite noticeable even if they hadn't been so damn rigid. My first reaction was to cover and run, but I realized that I was Sir's slut, and if Sir wanted me displayed, I would be displayed. For some reason that brought a smile to my face.

As I was finishing my weight circuit, I notice a hunk watching me standing near the last machine I used in my circuit. By now not only were my nipples clearly visible, but the wet shirt was plastered tight to my tits. As I approached the hunk I smiled and asked if he could help me with the unfamiliar hamstring curl machine. He showed me how to adjust it for my height and set a rather light weight for me to try. On a hamstring curl machine, you lay across a hip support, with your ass high and essentially do curls with your legs about a foot apart. The hunk stood behind me watching my whole set where he could not only enjoy my ass, the crack of which had swallowed my pants, but also the big wet spot between my thighs. When I finished, I gave him a big smile and thanked him for his help. He failed completely in his attempts to maintain eye contact, and his smile showed he was enjoying everything I was showing. I didn't tell him I had been using the machine for five years and my usual weight was four times what he set it for, but I bet he wouldn't have cared.

The guys who had been watching me on the elliptical were back chatting at the front desk. So, head high, shoulders back, tits out I walked up to the desk and asked the staff a question about weekend hours, while turned to make sure the guys got an eyeful. I thanked the staff for the answer, threw my towel in the bin and started to walk out. As you enter the weight area there is a big mirror, I caught my reflection in the mirror. My tits were even more on display than I realized and what I hadn't caught before was the yoga pants without underwear had ridden up revealing a major camel toe in the center of a big very noticeable wet spot.

As I stood there looking at my reflection, my cheeks burned and flushed beet red realizing the show I had been putting on. But the next moment my thoughts went straight to, you wanted to be a slut on display, and you did it. You made your Master proud. The heat immediately left my cheeks and my cunt clenched tight. I made a left turn to the ladies' room, took an empty stall and jammed two fingers up my cunt. God, that felt good. The only thing that kept me from cumming right there was a chattering group of girls came into the restroom, I didn't want to disappoint Master, and I sure didn't want to experience the "remember" pin on my clit. So, I sucked my fingers clean, and pulled up my yoga pants and waited till the girls left. I stopped to splash water on my face and run a brush through my hair. I looked at my almost bare tits in the mirror, smiled and pulled the yoga pants up higher to show off Sir's camel toe. I walked proudly out of the gym to my car.

When I got to the car and put my collar on, there was a message from Master asking how it went. I told him about the men at the counter, my naked tits, teasing the hunk, discovering my wet camel toe, and trip to the restroom. My cunt clenched when he responded, "Good girl, my slut."

He then continued, "On your way home stop at a drug store and get an enema kit and some Castile soap. As I told you it will be part of slut's normal routine." I started to complain about going to the store as revealed as I was, but I realized the Sir knew that when he told me to do it.

Fortunately, the store was not very busy when I went in. But I couldn't find what I was looking for. I finally asked an older male clerk at the pharmacy counter where it was. He took one long look at my tits and said, "Here, I'll show you."

He came around the corner and we walked over two aisles to where the equipment was located. As he handed the kit and Castile to me, making no real effort at eye contact, he asked "Do you know how to use this?" I hesitated so he continued telling me how to: check the water temperature, not cold, but not too hot, how much soap to add, how to lube the probe, and to hold the enema for fifteen minutes before expelling it. I thanked him and he finished checking me and my purchase out.

When I got home, stripped, put on my heels, and sat on my dildo in the desk chair, there was an email from Sir.

sluts new morning routine: edge while still in bed, crawl to the bathroom, pee and shit, give yourself a 2 quart castile enema, hold it while slut showers, shaves, and edges, empty the enema, put on collar and heels, breakfast and work. It is very important that slut has a daily bowel movement before her enema to maintain proper system function.

A plug will be worn whenever slut leaves her house. If slut doesn't wear one during the day, one will be worn to edge in the evening and to bed. slut wore one today, so none tonight.

I am very pleased with my slut today. slut was pushed and obeyed. Do your daily blog to me, spank, cuffs and chains, edge including slut's ass, crawl to bed. Once in bed slut may enjoy herself as she recalls the day. For being a good slut, cum hard for me twice before cleaning slut's fingers and sleep.

I read the email three times. The enema was new, but Sir had told me to expect it. The direction on the plug was also new but not unexpected. The big news was that Sir was very pleased with me and was rewarding his slut. Just reading that made my cunt clench until my thighs were wet.

I did my daily blog for Sir rocking back and forth on my dildo in my chair. Not much I hadn't already told him except that John had offered to check him out for me. I debated that but thought Sir should know. I did tell Sir about the helpful dirty old man at the pharmacy. I told him how happy I was that his slut had pleased him and would do my best to continue doing so.

Finishing the blog, I got up off my chair, licked and sucked the dildo clean. Every time I do that it makes me think of serving Sir that way. I used the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on my cuffs and crawled to my mirror. Using the new leather slapper, twenty swats on each ass cheek, ten on each nipple, and twenty on my soaking wet cunt. I then edged, fingering my cunt and clit, licking and sucking my finger clean, while I pinched, pulled and twisted my nipples. When my cunt started clenching my fingers I stopped.

Using the wetness from my cunt, one finger and then the second went up my ass. Unlike putting the plug in there is no sting, and my body is starting to react with pleasure to the feeling of fingers sliding in and out of my ass. I clipped my chains to my wrist and ankle cuffs and looked at the slut in the mirror. The image made me smile and pinch my nipples again hard. It pleased me to see me look like the ladies in the web site bondage pictures. I took off my heels crawled to bed.

I laid in bed edging as I had in front of the mirror, two fingers in my cunt running across the G spot, then up across my clit to my lips to be licked and sucked clean while my other hand pinched, pulled and twisted my nipples. I ran the day through my mind, wearing the plug, dressing for Sir to the office, lunch with John, and being on display for the guys while on the elliptical. When I got to the mental image of approaching the hunk with my nipples showing, the wet shirt plastered across my tits, and a big camel toe, my cunt started to clench hard, and when I thought of him watching my ass and cunt on the hamstring curl machine, my orgasm rolled across my body, trapping my fingers in my cunt as it clenched hard and wouldn't let go. I felt my hand and thighs get wet. I may have squirted; I've never done that. When my cunt released my fingers, I pulled it into my mouth to taste. Wasn't sure what it should taste like, but it just tasted like my cunt if a bit saltier.

Master said to cum twice so while my body was still rippling with aftershocks, I started finger fucking my cunt again and abusing my nipples. My mind went to cleaning the dildo on my chair and what it would be like to kneel at Master's feet and lick and suck his cock. The mental image of him holding my head and face fucking me sent me over the edge again. Not as strong as the earlier orgasm, but probably the second strongest in my life after the first one. I fell asleep debating whether I should tell Sir what set off my second orgasm for him and whether I could ask for a picture of my Master, Sir.