Susan Finds a Dom Ch. 06 - John & Social

Story Info
Susan dates John, and Master takes her to the BDSM Social.
14.9k words
4.61
6.9k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Finds a Dom Ch6 - John and the Social

As I drove home from my stay at Master's I started to mentally compose my blog for Sir. That I had disappointed my Master still troubled me even though Sir had forgiven me. I had failed Sir.

Getting to my apartment I stripped and fixed a pot of coffee and a sandwich for lunch. I checked my cunt before sitting on the dildo in my chair and for the first time found it necessary to lube before impaling myself and started writing.

Master.

slut disappointed her Master by failing to tell him about giving Hank permission to spank slut's ass. Master made slut his bitch to punish her and make her prove she was worthy of being his slut. Master was pleased with slut's obedience and willingness to please when being treated as a bitch and again called her Sir's slut.

Sir caned slut's ass, leaving it sore, marked, but not damaged. Sir had slut fuck him with her ass before bed. During the night Sir fucked his slut. slut, cleaned Sir and spent the night gratefully holding Sir's cock in her mouth.

Sir took slut to a leather shop to find clothes for the social on Saturday. slut was kept naked standing on a stool while outfits were selected and tried on. Sir selected two dresses for slut, one has to be altered, one has to be made, so Sir bought a leather skaters skirt, just in case.

Sir took slut to Skyscraper Heels for a corset to go with the skirt. Sir selected an underbust that leaves sluts tits bare. Sir also selected a bolero top that does cover but not conceal slut's breasts.

Stan checked slut's piercings to make sure they are healing properly while Master fingered slut's cunt during Stan's inspection. Stan was pleased with slut's care of her piercings. Master found and purchased nipple shields to show off slut's nipples,

Your slut

I decided to go to the gym since I hadn't been for a few days. I removed my plug, put on my Butt Lift yoga pants and the bandeau top I had bought to replace my sweats as a gym outfit. The yoga pants definitely got my ass noted and the bandeau top covered my tits and didn't go transparent like my white t-shirt. I wore a sweatshirt to cover up on my way to the gym.

At the gym I removed my sweatshirt and started my work out on the elliptical machine. I lost myself in my workout and the music in my earbuds. It wasn't until I got off that I noticed that even with the sparse crowd midafternoon, my ass had attracted several men to the front counter to watch me.

I went through my usual circuit of weight stations and ended up with the hamstring curl machine. The guy who had "assisted" me the last two times was not there, but when I headed for the machine one of the guys who had been watching me walked over."Bill isn't here today, may I help you with the machine instead today?"

The hamstring curl machine you lay across a bar that supports your hips, put your legs under pads and bring your feet up to your butt. Curls for the hamstrings. When on the machine your butt is high, and your legs are slightly separated. I've used the machine by myself for years, but the last couple times Bill has offered to help, obviously he likes my ass, and I get off on him watching me.

"Why thank you, please set it for 250 pounds." I replied. He looked doubtful but adjusted the machine as I had asked. I laid across the hip support and rattled off my two sets of twenty as he stood behind me watching my ass. The look of astonishment on his face, when I completed my set and hopped off the machine, made it hard to keep a straight face. Especially when I noticed the bulge in his shorts.

I walked over to the counter, asked the clerk about hours while posing to give the guys standing there a great view. Tossed my towel into the hamper and strutted out, grabbing my sweatshirt on the way, but leaving it off. Serving Master had given me a whole new level of confidence about my body. I guess being naked on a stool in a leather store and in shoe store can do that.

I went to a drive through for dinner. I pulled down my bandeau top so it just barely covered my nipples, leaving a lot of tit exposed. The kid at the window got a great view, even more than I intended when a tit popped out when I reached for my food. The kid's "Thanks for coming" seemed a bit more heartfelt than normal.

Back at the apartment I stripped, changed into my heels and sat on the dildo on my desk chair. A note from John giving me his address for our date the next day. A note from my boss about a meeting in the office the next morning on the new project. Best of all a note from my Master telling me how proud he was of my progress and how much he was looking forward to the weekend.

I decided on an early bedtime. Did my normal bathroom routine, knelt in front of my mirror to edge my cunt and ass, before using the slapper to spank my ass, tits and cunt. I removed my heels, put on my cuffs and the connecting chains and crawled to bed.

Thursday

I woke up early on Thursday morning. I did my now normal morning routine, edged, crawled to the bathroom, enema, shower, shave, and heels. I picked out one of my new short dresses for the morning meeting and again decided to wear my higher house heels. I debated on a bra, but decided I wasn't ready to face the office and coworkers without one, but no panties and the top three buttons above my nipples unbuttoned as Master required. I inserted a medium sized plug and was ready to go.

The bus was crowded, I got a seat in the first row. In front of that row are some seats that face toward the center that can be tilted up for ADA wheelchairs. The two college boys sitting enjoyed my short skirt and knees kept separated as Master requires. I will admit that they drifted a bit further apart when I noticed them watching and smiling. That they enjoyed the view down my unbuttoned chest when I leaned down to adjust my heel was purely coincidental. I did get a quiet "thank you" when I got up to get off at my stop.

As soon as I got to the office everyone wanted to talk about me dating John. I sensed some jealousy from at least one of my female coworkers. I also noticed that since I had shown up at the last meeting wearing my short skirt that at least two female coworkers now sported skirts above the knee instead of their normal sweats. Master's gold chain collar got much less attention than my leather one had last time.

When John arrived, he got a lot of kidding about our dating. He took it well and smiled about it. He did shut down at least one inappropriate comment which I appreciated.

The group meeting was long and tedious as usual. A broad overview of our client, what the contract called for, the milestones, the deadlines, etc. Each group got a folder on what modules they would be working on. As the appointed group leader, I got our folder, which caused some raised eyebrows around the table, normally John would have gotten the folder.

As the meeting broke up John suggested we do our group meeting at the local bistro. Still early enough that it shouldn't be crowded and noisy and their coffee was much better than the office's.

We spent about two hours brainstorming on the best approach for our module when the lunch crowd started to come in and it got crowded and loud, so we broke for lunch and agreed to have a zoom meeting around 11:00 the next day.

After lunch Jerry left, John walked me to my bus stop and pulled me to him for a kiss as my bus arrived, with an admonition "Don't be late tonight."

I promised him I would not and as I boarded the bus the same to college boys were sitting up front on the center facing seats, so I grabbed the open seat in the front row, which got big smiles from both boys. I won't say I intentionally kept flashing them but, I got another "Thank you" from the boys when I got off at my stop.

Once home I slipped off my dress and bra. I had almost forgotten what a relief it is to lose a bra after wearing it for a while. I was surprisingly wet, more so than I had come to anticipate from the piercing riding on my hood. It finally occurred to me that it was the thrill of flashing the college boys and their reactions.

Being so wet I slid easily onto my chair's dildo. Checking messages there was one from Master. My dresses were ready at the leather shop and Sir would meet me there at 7:00 on Friday to try them on and pick them up. The idea of once again being naked in the leather shop made my cunt clench my dildo and a shiver went through my entire body.

It was still a bit early, but I decided to start getting ready. I slid off my dildo, knelt and cleaned it and the small puddle I had left in my chair and crawled to the bathroom. I used the toilet before giving myself another castile enema. As I showered, I checked for stubble and found a small area on my cunt that I had missed that morning, so cleaned that up. Out of the shower I released my enema, brushed out my hair and did my makeup, light and casual.

I debated about the plug, I could interpret Master's rules either way, but decided to wear the medium plug to be sure. I also debated between two dresses one dressier and one more casual, before deciding the dressier one was hotter and not over the top. I decided on the high ankle strap heels from Skyscraper. I finished with rare spritz of perfume and set of earrings.

I wasn't completely sure where his apartment was located but found it quickly. I arrived outside his apartment 20 minutes early. I sat in my car until it was time and pushed his doorbell right at 7:00. John opened the door and immediately kissed me hello, before even letting me in his apartment. As I entered, I commented that dinner smelled delicious.

John smiled and replied, "In all honesty it is take out, I'm just keeping it warm. He led me to his candlelit table and pulled my chair for me before going back to the kitchen to retrieve the pasta dish. He poured each of us a glass of wine before sitting down beside me. He gave me a spoonful of the baked zita, before serving himself. We chatted briefly about the new project before John declared, "No more office talk." So we switched to talking about our trip to the zoo and how much we had both enjoyed it and too bad the zoo keeper made us break while making out after lunch under the trees. John made sure that my wine glass remained filled.

After we finished, John took my arm and led me over to the couch in front of his massive wall mounted TV. He dimmed the lights and started the movie he had selected before sitting down beside me with his hand on my bare thigh.

I snuggled up against him and leaned in for a kiss. He gave me a peck and I pulled him back for a real kiss. He responded back immediately, kissing, biting my lip, sucking my tongue, and giving me his. His hand slid higher on my thigh and mine dropped down onto his thigh, well actually my hand had landed on his rigid cock. Realizing what I had done, I gave it a squeeze and a stroke. He responded by sliding his hand higher until it reached my wet cunt.

As I felt his finger touching my cunt, I broke the kiss and asked quietly, "Where is your bedroom?"

He responded by standing, taking my hand and helping to my feet and with his hand firmly on my ass guided me down the hall to an open door. As I stepped into his bedroom, I immediately noticed the light was from several candles around the room. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who expected us to wind up there.

He used his hand on my ass to pull me up tight against him while his other hand grabbed a handful of hair to control my head as he kissed me deeply again. My immediate reaction was "I know that dom move, using the hair to control the head." As we broke the kiss, he noticed my smile

He asked, "What are you smiling about?

I responded, "Two reasons. I am in your arms, and I know already that dom move of using my hair to control my head like you just did."

He gave me a quizzical look and asked, "Is that a problem?"

I smiled back at him, "Not as long as you remember that I have a Dom, and it isn't you, boyfriend."

He laughed, held me tighter and I felt his fingers go for my zipper. When he fumbled with it, I turned to give him easier access to it. He pulled my zipper all the way down and slid the dress off my shoulders letting it fall to the ground. I stepped out of it and kicked it out of the way before turning back to him and unbuttoned his shirt. It was tucked into his pants so I undid his belt and opened his pants. I pushed his pants and boxers down to his knees and his cock popped up right in front of me.

I grabbed his hips, went to my knees and started licking and sucking his cock. It grew even longer and wider as he shed his shirt and stepped out of his pants and boxers. I used his hips to steer him over to sit on the bed without losing suction on his cock. Once he was seated, I looked up to see his smile and his eyes fixed on me and his cock.

I stood up, pushed him back onto the bed and crawled onto the bed straddling his hips. I lined us up and lowered my cunt onto his cock. With the plug in my ass, my cunt was tight and it felt so good feeling his cock slowly going deeper and deeper into my cunt. Once I was sitting on his hips I started rotating and rocking my hips, feeling his cock hit different delicious points inside my cunt.

We kept our eyes locked on each other. He reached up with both hands, grabbed my nipples and pulled me down into a hug and a kiss. He held tight to my nipples as I sat back up, I kept my hip movements but started to ride him up and down, feeling him sliding inside my cunt.

In addition to pinching my nipples he started to pull and twist them. It was such delicious pain. Then he released one nipple and slapped that tit, before grabbing the nipple again and repeating with the other side. He kept it up slapping both tits and abusing my nipples. The pain had long since become just sensation.

John started to fuck me as I rode him, raising his hips each time to hit my cunt as it was coming down. I started to reach down for my clit when I felt John swell and cum deep in my cunt as he moaned and gave both nipples a brutal pull and twist which sent me over the edge. I screamed, my back arched, my cunt clenched grabbing John's cock hard and tight. The waves crashed through my entire body, I collapsed on top of John who grabbed and held me tight as the ripples slowly faded.

I laid there, being held tight, John still deep in my cunt. My heart was racing and my breath was ragged, as my body struggled to regain control.

John kissed me and said, "Well I guess that makes it official we are dating."

I groaned and punched his shoulder but had to agree with him. We were definitely dating.

I eventually slid off of him, bent down and sucked and licked his cock and balls clean. As I came back up to his face I told him, "You know I always clean up my own messes."

It had become an inside joke between us because he had always said that about my coding.

We laid there holding each other for a while just talking. Then John rolled over on top of me and we fucked missionary style, holding each other and kissing while he gently fucked me.

After I cleaned him again, I told him I had to go. He begged me to stay, but for some reason I wasn't ready for that, yet.

I put my dress back on and realized that I had never taken my heels off. I kidded John about not noticing and he replied, "Knowing your Master, I thought you were just that kinky."

John slipped a robe on and with just that, walked me to my car. We kissed and made out again when we got to my car and John tried one more time to get me to stay. Before finally admitting, "I know you have a long weekend with your Master. I will see you Saturday."

With that statement he turned and walked back to his apartment as I stood there with my mouth open. It had not occurred to me that John and Hank would probably both be at the Social Saturday night.

I mulled that revelation all the way home. I was going to a BDSM social with Master and both my boyfriend and whatever Hank was, would be there as I did whatever Master wanted me to do. Mentally the thought scared me, but my body apparently welcomed the idea as my nipples became painfully rigid and my thighs became slick.

Getting home, I took off my dress to find the bottom soaked from my juices and John's cum that had leaked out of my cunt. I knelt in front of my mirror and spanked my ass, tits and cunt. Removed my plug and edged hard before removing my heels and crawling to bed.

As I laid in bed fingering my cunt, my mind wandered to the changes in the last two weeks. Two weeks ago, I had no boyfriend, had just returned from a disappointing pick up bar trip, I had breasts and a vagina, and hadn't been fucked in weeks. Now I had a Master, a boyfriend, Hank the hunk -whatever he turned out to be, a cunt, and tits and had lost count of the number of times I had been fucked this week. I realized that I had never been happier or more fulfilled.

Friday morning, I decided to save my enema until shortly before I went to spend the weekend with Master. I showered, fixed coffee and a bagel, and sat on my dildo chair to start working on the new project. I sent my teammates a suggested approach and assignment break down for the project and started laying out the part that I wanted to do. Mid-morning I got back notes from both teammates in general agreement, but with a couple of good suggestions from John.

I also got a note from John, checking in on how I was doing the morning after our date. That was good and appreciated, but he also mentioned seeing me Saturday night at the social. That scared me to death, my coworker, boyfriend, etc. seeing me being controlled and used by my Master. I wasn't sure I was ready for that, but realized I really had no say. If Master wanted me at the social, I would be at the social, probably on his leash.

I had a late lunch/dinner and worked on the project until it was time to get ready to go see Master for the weekend. I did my enema, showered, shaved, released my enema, did my hair, and make up, and inserted my larger plug. I picked out one of my Master conforming dresses and put on my ankle strap heels.

I was rushing but pulled into the leather shop parking lot the same time Master did. He greeted me with a hug, grope and a long deep kiss. He fastened my leather collar around my neck before guiding me into the store with his hand firmly on my ass.

The owner hugged Master and to my surprise me, and said, "Both dresses are done and look incredible, I can't wait to see them on you."

We went into the back room and the same young assistant brought in both dresses. Without being asked I removed my dress, standing there naked in heels. The assistant helped me put on the burgundy sleeveless shirtdress and with two fingers inside the dress against my bare skin did all the snaps. It had been altered, from my nipples up, the center had been cut more open up to the collar to better show off my breasts. Master was pleased, but the owner frowned.

He looked at Master and said, "I was hoping for more cleavage, but I think I have a fix, what is her bra size?"

I told him "36C."

He disappeared into the front of the store and came back with what looked like half a bra. He grabbed the front of the dress and pulled popping all the snaps open. The assistant slid it off my shoulders. The owner slid the bra straps up my arm and onto my shoulders. He lifted and pulled my tits closer together to fasten the front hook.

Stepping back, he looked satisfied with the results and said, "I think that will work much better."

I slipped the dress back on and the assistant again did the snaps with his fingers inside the dress. Looking in the mirror I was amazed, with the shelf bra and the open neckline, by tits had never looked better. The dress still covered my nipples, but my tits were definitely on display up front and center.