Susan Finds a Dom Ch. 06 - John & Social

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Master and he was smiling from ear to ear. He patted the owner on the back and said, "Wow, that is fantastic. Will that bra work with the other dress?"

The owner frowned and said, "Unfortunately no. While this bra does have a second halter strap to replace the shoulder ones, the other dress has no back so the straps would show. But I think you will be pleased with the other one even without the added cleavage.

The assistant helped me out of the dress and bra. He slipped the other dress over my head, handled each tit to get them properly located with the leather strips that encased them and fastened the skirts leather belt that held everything in place. I looked in the mirror the dress was beautiful. I really liked the leather that we had selected. One look told me that Master was very happy with the look.

As I moved in the dress it became apparent that as I moved the top would reveal side and center tits but keep the nipples and most of the tit covered. The skirt was another matter. It was a good three inches shorter than my fingertip length skirts I had become accustomed to. Being a skater style, with almost any movement it flared up threatening to reveal my ass and cunt.

Master watched me as I moved and made the decision, "Perfect, just the look that I was hoping for."

I wasn't happy about the skirt length, but Master had decided that it was "Perfect," so I just smiled.

Master said to change back into the first dress and bra, so again the assistant helped me with both, his fingers running down my naked skin again as he did the snaps. He bagged the other new dress and the one I had worn to the shop. Master and the owner went and found a heavy black leather belt with black rings spaced all around and a black buckle. I heard the owner tell Master to bring the skater skirt back in and he would add the rings to it.

I drove to Master's house and parked. Master pulled up and told me to get in. As we drove off Master's hand moved high on my thigh. With the two bottom snaps on the short dress omitted, when I sat it opened to my cunt. Master didn't say where we were going. We pulled into one of the upscale Italian restaurants. Master handed the key to the valet and helped me out of the car. We walked into the restaurant with Master's hand again firmly on my ass.

The maître d' smiled when he saw Master and immediately led us to a small, secluded booth. I slid in and Master sat down next to me as I scooted over.

The sommelier was the first to appear and asked Master, "Your usual?"

Master smiled at him and replied, "Yes, unless you have gotten something better."

The sommelier, smiled, gave me a lingering once over and left.

The young waitress brought two glasses of water to the table and was surprised when Master, without looking at the menu, gave her his order and an order for me. I had not been consulted.

Master rested a hand high on my thigh touching my cunt and explained our plans for the weekend. "Tonight, and most of tomorrow I will serve him at his house. We are joining fellow community members for dinner tomorrow before the social. The social will be at a member's house and there will be about twenty people there. There will be scenes going on, if any of them disturb my slut say "please" or grunt three times. We will leave the social late tomorrow night, and slut will continue to serve me until I release her around noon on Sunday. Any questions?

As Master had been talking his finger against my cunt had started strumming my hood piercing and my clit, making it hard to concentrate. I had a dozen questions and managed to ask, "What will happen there?

Master thought a moment and replied, "It is hard to tell. Most are just there to socialize; they sit around and talk. Beyond that my slut will see, flogging, caning, single tails, paddling, spanking and wax play, Sex is allowed, so slut may see a wide variety of that. Piss play is restricted to the bathroom and is rare. There is no med room, so no blood play. What will happen with my slut is up to me and the only thing I am going to tell my slut is that she will be shown off and beaten."

As I was digesting that the sommelier appeared, opened the bottle, poured a small amount in a glass and handed it to Master. He seemed more interested in Master's hand on my exposed thigh than Master's reaction to the wine. Master noted his stare, but just nodded his approval of the wine, and two glasses were poured.

I really wanted to ask about John and Hank being there but decided not to. Master proceeded to talk about several of the people who might be there but didn't mention either gentleman.

Dinner arrived and as the waitress left, Master removed his hand from my thigh, including the fingers that had been playing with my clit. His hand was brought to my lips, and I licked and my juices from his fingers.

Dinner was delicious, I'm not sure what it was called, but had sausage and shrimp with pasta in a sauce that had some spice to it. From what I could tell it was a half order which was just about perfect. I didn't want to be serving Master on a bloated stomach. Master ordered some sorbet for dessert.

After dinner we walked to Master's car and before he opened my door, he did the same thing the leather shop owner had done, grasping the front of my dress and popping all of the snaps open. Before I could react, Master reached in and cupped my tit with one hand and pulled me tight against him with a hand firmly on my naked ass and kissed me hard. It took me a moment to react and start returning the kiss. Master squeezed my breast and pinched my nipple while driving his tongue into my mouth, before sucking my tongue into his and gently biting it.

When Sir finally broke the kiss he smiled and said, "I've been wanting to do that all night." He kissed me gently, opened the door and helped me into the car, my dress still completely open.

I knew better than to close or refasten the dress so we drove through town with Sir's slut completely exposed, and Sirs hand playing with my hood piercing and lightly caressing my cunt. My arousal caused me to start fidgeting, which got me a hard slap on my thigh and a command to sit still. I bit my lip and did my best, but by the time we got to Master's I was almost ready to beg for permission.

As we entered Master's house he told me, "Hang up the dress, put on the cuffs and leash, and meet me in the bedroom. Slut may use the toilet on the way if she needs to."

Master disappeared into his house, and I stayed in the vestibule to obey Master's orders. The cuffs were in their usual place on the shelf with their connecting chains on a hook. There was a new padded hanger for the leather dress. Master didn't mention the shelf bra so I left it on, Master liked the way it presented my tits. I put on the ankle and wrist cuffs, with their connecting chain, attached the leash to Master's collar and crawled to Master's bathroom. I figured I might not get a chance for a while. I used the toilet, cleaned up my thighs from my leaking cunt, and crawled into the bedroom.

Master was waiting. He strapped a penis gag into my mouth, good sized but short enough to not make me gag, and said, "Face down on the bed, hips on top of the pillow, reach for the corners of the bed."

I crawled onto the bed, positioned myself as Master directed, with my hips on top of a firm pillow. I noticed chains coming from the four corners of the bed. Master stretched out my left arm and attached it to the chain, then my right arm. Master blindfolded me before Sir adjusted the position of the two remaining chains, spreading my legs uncomfortably wide and attached each ankle to its respective chain. As I took up the slack in the chains, the position became more comfortable.

I felt the bed move as Master got on the bed. A cool liquid hit my ass and Master worked it slowly past my ring with one finger and then two. I was expecting Master's cock into my ass next but was surprised when Master inserted a plug and I felt him get off the bed.

It is hard to tell time when you are bound, gagged and blindfolded, but it seemed like quite a bit before I felt something thin lay across both butt cheeks. Master tapped it lightly on my butt twice and I realized that it was a cane, like he had used last time.

My ass suddenly exploded in pain, as I heard the whistle and the crack of the cane applied to my ass. I screamed, but the penis gag reduced it to a squeal. Immediately my ass exploded in pain again, my body went rigid and tried to rise, but was held in place by the chains as I screamed again. Master struck twice more in quick succession. My entire ass was on fire, my scream had become continuous, though still muffed to a squeal.

Master let his slut lay there until the squeals reduced to a steady whimper. I felt Master climb back on the bed. The plug was removed from my burning ass.

I clenched my ass, which earned me a slap from Master across my ass and a command, "Relax slut, it will make it easier on you."

I tried to relax and immediately felt Master's cock push against and through my ring. Master held It there for a minute or so, before steadily pushing deeper, until Master's hips touched my still burning butt.

Master began to slowly fuck my ass. He would pull out till I felt the crown of Sir's cock at my ring and then slowly return until Sir's hips again lightly touched my butt. Master started to pick up the pace going faster and harder, as he did his hips made greater and harder contact with my new stripes. My mind was a mess, the joy of being fucked by my Master, the sensations in my ass, but the fire still in my butt, and the shock of pain as Master's hips hit my new stripes harder and harder.

Master finally went in deep and hard his hips slamming into my new stripes and I felt him pulse time after time as he shot his cum deep in his slut's ass. Master collapsed on top of me, his cock still deep in my has and his hips still against my burning ass and new stripes.

Master brushed my hair aside, kissed my neck, and whispered, "Good slut. You did very well, I am pleased with my slut. Master continued to lay on top of me like a heavy warm comforting blanket as I felt his cock slowly soften in my ass.

Master slid off me, reinserted the plug, and removed my gag. I felt him move on the bed to in front of me. He lifted my head using my hair, then lowered my mouth onto his cock as he slid Sir's hips under my face. I licked and sucked Sir's cock clean. Master closed his thighs, trapping my head between them, his soft cock still in my mouth.

I started to gently lick and suck it, which earned me another, "Good slut".

After a short while, my efforts started to influence Master's cock. As it grew and got harder, Master relaxed his thighs allowing his slut to mover her mouth up and down Sir's cock until slut felt him touch her throat. slut kept licking and sucking until each time she lowered her head Master entered her throat. Master was letting slut have complete control of how deep and how long Master was in slut's throat.

slut's world became, serving Master's cock. Slut could tell Master was getting close, but was still surprised when Master seized her head and drove deep and came straight down slut's throat. As Master's orgasm passed, he released slut's head allowing her to breath again, and to lick and suck Master's cock clean. Master left his cock again in slut's mouth as slut resumed softly sucking and licking it.

Once Master recovered, he again lifted sluts head using her hair and slid out from underneath slut, and off the bed. slut worked her tired jaw and relaxed.

Master was gone for a short while. When she felt him move onto the bed again, she felt his hands gently applying a cool gel onto her newly striped ass. It seemed to greatly ease the fire and the pain.

Master released the four chains and helped slut off the bed onto her feet. He led her into the bathroom and removed her blindfold, bra and plug. Master said, "Do what slut needs to do in here and then come back to the bed," then returned to the bedroom but left the door open.

I inspected the bright red stripes across my ass, while they had felt worse, they were about the same that Master had done last time. No real damage and they would fade in a couple of days. I washed my face, removed my makeup, gave myself an enema, released it, and lightly lubed my ass again in case Master wanted it again.

I crawled back to the bed. Master was already in the bed and my side was turned down, so I slid into the bed. Master pulled me into a hug and a tender kiss and said, "My slut continues to please and impress me. My slut has the makings of a wonderful submissive."

I wasn't sure what Master meant by that last comment, but the praise gave me a warm glow that went straight to my cunt. I went to sleep snuggled in my Master's arms.

As seemed to be Master's habit, sometime during the night, Sir rolled over on top of me and fucked my cunt. For the first time, I came during Sir's nighttime fuck. It wasn't a major mind-blowing orgasm, but for the first time, I came. As Master came, he rolled off and seemed to be immediately back to sleep. I'm still not sure if Sir is awake when Master fucks me at night or does it asleep. As Master started softly snoring, I leaned down and licked and sucked Sir's cock clean, and went back to sleep holding Sir's cock in my mouth.

I woke up in bed alone. I could tell it was late, but I heard the shower over in Master's bedroom. I wasn't sure what Master wanted but decided to do my normal morning routine. I edged before crawling to the bathroom. I removed my collar and cuffs, used the toilet, took my enema and held it during my shower, released the enema, brushed my hair and teeth, did minimal makeup and put on my heels, collar, cuffs and chains..

By the time I finished, Master's door was open, and I smelled coffee brewing. I crawled down to the kitchen. When Master saw me, he smiled and motioned for me to rise. He welcomed me with a hug and a kiss.

How is my slut this morning, sleep well? He asked.

I told him, "Your slut is doing well this morning, slut slept well, especially with Master's nighttime fuck."

Master smiled, "I'm never sure if that is real or just a wet dream. Did my slut cum?"

"Yes Master, slut came." I answered.

Master poured me a cup of coffee and said, "Turn around and lean over the table, I want to make sure your new stripes are OK."

I leaned over the table and felt Master run his fingers along each new stripe on my ass.

Master sounded a bit stern when he said. "I do nice work; those are just what I wanted on my slut's ass for the social tonight. But slut, where is slut's plug?"

Oh shit. "Sorry Master, Sir's slut forgot."

Master smacked my ass and said, "Go and get it slut, I have something to help slut remember in the future."

I didn't like the sound of that but crawled back to the bathroom and retrieved my plug. I held it in my mouth as I crawled back to Master.

Master took it from me and got a small bottle out of the cabinet. Looking down at me he said, "I find a bit of ginger root oil lubricant helps to avoid future forgetfulness. Lean over the table and spread your butt cheeks for me."

Master stuck a finger lubricated with the ginger root oil up my ass. It felt nice and warm. Master removed his finger and twisted the oiled plug into my ass. At first it felt warm, then it started to tingle, and then it started to get hotter, almost a burning sensation. Clenching my ass only made it worse.

Master said, "Some people use ginger roots, I find ginger oil equally effective and much easier to use. It won't damage my slut, but I am sure that when I remove it after lunch, slut will be sure to never forget slut's plug again. We are going out for lunch. Put the dress slut wore to the leather shop back on, leave the cuffs here, but leave my collar and leash on. I will meet slut at my car."

I took Master's word that the burning in my ass was not harming me. But Master was right, I would not forget my plug again. I removed my cuffs and put them on the shelf and slipped my dress back on, remembering to leave the buttons above my nipples unbuttoned. I went into the garage and sat in Master's car. Sitting drove the plug in deeper and brought new pain to the stripes across my butt, both creating even more mixed sensations. As I sat there waiting, I felt my nipples get hard. I checked my cunt and found it soaking wet. WTF, was this due to the burning sensation in my ass, or spending time with Master?

Master comes and slides in behind the wheel. Before Sir even starts the car his hand slides up my thigh to my wet cunt. "Why is my slut so wet?" he asks.

"Sir, I have been sitting here asking the same question. I can't tell Sir if it is due to the burn in my ass, the pain in my butt, or the presence of my Master. slut thinks it is a mix of all those things."

Master smiled, "Remember last night I said that slut had the making of a good submissive, and my slut gave that quizzical look? A true submissive treats pain and pleasure the same. They both stimulate similar chemicals in the brain.'

We had breakfast at a small café. Master selected an unpadded oak chair for me while he sat across in a padded chair. It aggravated both my plugged ass and my stripped butt. After breakfast Master led me on my leash into a spa/salon to have my hair, nails, and makeup done for the social. I started to tell them what I wanted and was quickly told that they had strict instructions, so I allowed myself to be led around and pampered. Apparently, I'm not the first one Master has brought here. Nothing was said about my leather collar, leash, or what Master had requested.

My nails were shaped and done in a deep blood red, as were my lips. There was a touch of it on my eyes, which were outlined in heavy black. There was also a touch of it in the blusher on my cheeks. The color was also done in streaks in my hair which was done up in a bun, high on my head, leaving my neck bare except for my chain and collar. When they were done and spun me around to look in the mirror, I was shocked. I looked mysterious, striking, and just amazing. Master came back in as they finished and smiled broadly when seeing what they had done with his slut. He shook hands with the four ladies that had worked on me, slipping a bill into each one of their hands. From their reaction Master was generous.

Master took my leash and led me back to the car. "One more stop." He said.

We stopped in front of a hosiery store, and Master led me in with my leash. The young saleslady seemed to know Master and greeted asking what he needed. Master said, "My slut needs some thigh highs and suspender hose, in black and suntan, plain and with a pattern."

The sales lady led us over to a display of thigh highs and Master picked out what Sir liked. The same with the suspender hose, which I had never seen before. Essentially thigh highs with a built in suspenders made of the same nylon material. The clerk made notes of the styles Sir wanted and led me over to a raised platform near the dressing rooms.

Master said, "slut, she is going to need to get some measurements for the right size." He stepped up and unbuttoned the entire front of my dress and pushed it off my shoulders to the ground. Naked in a store again.

The salesclerk seemed surprised but took her tape measure and measured from my ankle to my cunt, around my calf and thigh, from my ankle to my waist, and around my waist. She asked my shoe size. She walked over to a computer, entered the measurements and made notes of the sizes the computer told her.

She asked Master how many pair. Master thought a moment and replied, "slut crawls a lot, let's do five of each style and color."

The clerk smiled broadly and replied, "Yes Sir. I will get them for you." She disappeared into the back for about ten minutes and came out with a box holding the selection Master had ordered.