Susan Finds a Dom Ch. 06 - John & Social

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master told me to get dressed. I hadn't even realized I was standing there naked the whole time. Master went with the salesclerk and paid for the hosiery, then handed me the box, took my leash and led me back out to the car to put the box in the trunk.

We walked to my side of the car, Master grabbed my leash right where it attached to my collar, and pulled me to him for a light kiss. "My slut has pleased me today, slut has obeyed without hesitation." Master opened my car door and helped me enter, smiling at my grimace when my butt hit the seat.

When we got back to Master's house he told me, "Leave the dress on the hanger, put on the cuffs and chains, crawl up to the bathroom, remove slut's plug and do a castile enema to flush the oil out of slut's ass. Do more if slut needs to. Leave the plug out and come find me in my office."

Removing the plug helped with the burn, but releasing the soap filled enema seemed to flush all the ginger oil out of my ass. It was still tender, but the burn was gone. Master was right, his slut will never forget her plug again.

I crawled downstairs and found Master's office. He was sitting behind a worktable and had changed into a silk robe that he was letting hang open.

He motioned for me to crawl to him under the desk and said, "I have some work I need to get done. While I'm doing that, slut may serve me"

I said, "Yes Sir," kissed his balls and started licking them and his cock. Sir watched me as I kept my eyes on his until I took his cock into my mouth until my nose was tickled by the trimmed hair around his cock. Master then smiled, leaned forward and started with whatever work Sir needed to get done.

I took it slow and easy, licking and sucking gently, enjoying the feel of Master's cock in my mouth. I would occasionally take it into my throat and swallow or hum, just to hear Master moan.

I don't know how long I was there, but my knees and back were hurting when Master finally leaned back, smiled and said, "My work is finished, now slut finish me."

Master kept eye contact as I started to go much faster and harder. Taking him into my throat, humming and keeping Sir there until I had to release him from my throat to breath. I felt Master's cock swell and he gripped the side of my head and held me with the head of his cock just inside my lips and filled my mouth with Sir's sweet cum.

Master released my head, I opened my mouth to show Sir what slut had been given. "Master smiled again, said "Good girl, slut may swallow."

After I swallowed master grabbed my chin and inspected my makeup. "The shop was right, that lipstick holds up very well. It will serve my slut well tonight.

Master rolled his chair back and helped me to my feet before fastening my wrist cuffs behind my back. "Go up to the bedroom and take a nap. It may be a long night for my slut."

I walked back to the bedroom; it was strange to not be crawling in Master's house. I wasn't sure why Sir had fastened my hands behind me, though I was guessing to keep them away from my cunt. I laid down on my side to protect my hairstyle and to avoid laying on my shackled arms.

I was dreaming of being spit roasted by John and Hank at the social, when Master woke me up by pinching and twisting my nipples. "Does my slut always moan in her sleep?" He asked

"I don't know Sir. No one has ever mentioned it, but no one has ever kept me so turned on." Was all I could think of as a reply, but it got a chuckle from Master.

"Let's get slut dressed for the social. Use the toilet and anything else slut needs, then walk back here to me." Master told me as he helped me off the bed onto my feet and unhooked and removed my cuffs.

I used the toilet, douched, put a few loose hair strands back in place. When I walked back to Master he was holding a new plug and a tube of what I hoped was lubricant. The metal plug was a bit bigger than I was used to but had a narrow neck and then an open loop. I bent over the bed and Master worked the lubricant into my ass with two fingers, then started pushing the plug into my ass. It stung, but then the wide part passed the ring and the ring gripped the narrow neck. From the look of the ring protruding out of my ass, I was going to feel it if I sat down. Master pushed two ornamental balls up my cunt and told me not to drop them.

Master pointed out the black patterned thigh highs and the nipple shields on the bed and told me to put those on while he went to change before helping me finish dressing.

The thigh highs felt wonderful as I pulled them up my legs. They reached high on my thighs almost to my cunt. I had already put the shields on my nipples, my shoes back on and was working on my cuffs when Master came back. He was wearing leather pants and a tuxedo shirt unbuttoned at the neck. He looked quite striking.

He lowered the corset over my head and made three passes making it tighter with each pass. Not as tight as Mistress at the shop but close. Master fastened the leather belt he had purchased at the leather shop when we picked up the dresses, around my hips just below my waist.

Master took a chain leash with small links and hooked it onto the belt in the back. He them passed the handle through the ring on my butt plug before pulling it up through my labia, pulling it quite tight and fastening it with a small carabiner to the front of the belt.

The skirt was next. It sat on my waist above the belt. Master fed the leash through a small, finished hole in the front of the skirt, right under the waistband.

Master turned me to look at myself in the mirror. I gasped at the image. With my makeup, the dark blood red lips, eyes, and cheek accents; the corset cradling my tits, the skirt stopping at my wrists, and the long legs in patterned stockings, I looked like a doll. A very fuckable doll.

Master helped me put on the bolero top. It covered my shoulders and came down below my breasts, with long sleeves that flared at the wrists. It was semi sheer, my nipples with the shields were very visible and noticeable.

Master putt the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I noticed he dropped the chains into his pant's pockets. He pulled me to him for a kiss, I felt his tongue and I sucked it and gave him mine which he gently bit, before breaking the kiss and releasing me.

Master picked up the handle to my leash and started walking. As I followed him, I noticed a couple of things. Every step I took made the balls in my cunt vibrate against each other; and every time I let the leash get taut it pushed on the plug in my ass and pinched my clit. Even when the leash had some slack the chain rubbed against my clit and cunt.

When we got to Master's car, I noticed towels on my seat. As I sat down, Master lifted my skirt so that I was sitting on the towels and not my skirt. Apparently Master correctly assumed I was going to get very wet.

Master put a bag in the back seat and hung his jacket up behind his seat.

As we drove to the social Master explained some things to his slut. "I will not leave your side tonight. Speak only when spoken to by me, unless slut safewords. The event safeword is "red" or three grunts and a drop object If gagged. No one else will touch my slut tonight without my permission and that includes John and Hank. Beyond that be my good obedient slut and make me proud."

When we drove up the great circle drive to the mansion on the hill, Master stopped, came around to get me and gave the keys to the valet. As we entered the great hall there were two naked ladies taking people's coats and jackets. Master removed my bolero and had me step out of the skirt, which he handed to the tall buxom blonde that had rings in her nipples and a chain connecting them and a tall collar around her neck. When she turned to hang our items, I noticed a beautiful fox tail hanging from her butt plug.

Master took my leash, clipped my wrist cuffs together behind my back and fastened a leather strap above my elbows pulling them together which had the effect of pushing my naked breasts forward, even more presented and highlighted by the shields that not only framed my nipples, but the clips that held them in place kept my nipples very erect.

Master led me by my leash into the main room. There looked to be about 20 people about half and half Doms/Dommes and subs though there were a few of each who seemed unattached. As we walked through the room I followed Sir on my leash, trying unsuccessfully to keep some slack in the leash to keep the pressure off my plug and clit. With each step the balls in my cunt vibrated and knocked against each other.

Master stopped to talk to several people and groups. He didn't introduce me but told everyone that this slut was his. While no one spoke to me, Master got several positive comments about my appearance and behavior. I was pleased to hear my Master talking in glowing terms about his slut's progress and promise.

While Master had not told me to do so, I tried to keep my eyes lowered and not look people in the face. However, when Master joined a small group and I heard John's voice, my eyes snapped up to his face. He was looking right at me and smiling. His smile got even broader when he saw me blush. Standing in front of a coworker on a leash though my cunt with my tits presented, caused me to blush. I could feel the warmth of the blush in my cheeks, but I also felt a growing warmth in my cunt as we stood there looking at each other. Contrasting with my nakedness, John was wearing black Levi's and a form fitting red dress shirt and looked very sharp.

John asked Master, "May I?

My Master responded "Of course," and handed John my leash.

I was shocked, even more so when John pulled me to him with the leash, placed a hand on my ass and pulled me in to him for a hug and a kiss. It took me a moment or so to react and start returning the kiss. With my hands shackled behind me I couldn't return the hug, but John didn't seem to mind as he held me tight. John finally broke the kiss, said "I'm sure I will see you later," and handed my leash back to my Master.

I wasn't sure what Master's reaction would be, but when I stole a glance at his face he was smiling with a real twinkle in his eyes. He lifted my chin and said, "John is a good man, I hope it works between the two of you." He then gently kissed me.

Master led me out onto a patio where the buffet was set up. He released the strap that had been holding my elbows and removed the link holding my wrist cuffs together and used it to connect the handle of my leash to the belt to keep it out of the way.

Master looked me in the eyes and said, "Get something to eat and drink. Nothing here is alcoholic so get hydrated. slut may mingle and speak freely; I will be doing the same."

We went through the buffet line together. It was mostly appetizers and finger food including a selection of fruits, veggies, sliders and desserts. I filled my plate and took a bottle of fruit juice. Master led me over to an empty chair at one of the tables and told me to stay there, he would be close, but needed to talk with some people.

The person on my left said, "So you are the new submissive William has been raving about." My mouth fell open and head spun to look at the person, an older distinguished looking gentleman. I didn't know what to say.

I finally managed, "Yes Sir, He is my Master."

The gentleman turned to the striking much younger lady beside him and explained, My friend William had met this lady online and introduced her to the lifestyle only to find out at a munch that she was local. They had made it part time, real time, and William can't stop talking about her."

The gentleman on the other side of the lady was also listening turned to me and said, "So pleased to finally meet you, as Stan said, William lately talks of nothing else. I now see why."

I blushed, managed a smile and replied, "Thank you."

A familiar voice on my other side whispered in my ear, "So are you going to ignore me all night."

I turned and came face to face with Hank, who took my chin in his hands and kissed me. "Does Master know you are here?"

Hank smiled and looked across the table. Master was standing there grinning from ear to ear. I had been set up. Master saw my look and nodded toward Hank before going to sit at another table. I took Sir's nod as permission to carry on with Hank.

As I was chatting with Hank, verifying we were still on for our swim date on Monday, I heard my story being told around the table. How I had gone to the munch with John and ran into Hank whom I had met at the pool. How William had recognized me as Sir's online submissive and had accepted me as real time, and now talked about nothing else.

The gentleman on my left tapped my elbow to get my attention and asked, "I know this is all new to you, how have you found it so far?"

I thought a moment before replying, "I don't know when I have been happier or more fulfilled. It is new, sitting essentially naked and on display at a table of strangers, and finding nothing unusual about it."

That got a chuckle from the gentleman and a blush from the young lady sitting naked next to him.

It also got a comment from Hank, "I like that look on you, you wear it well."

Master reappeared at my side, shook hands with the gentleman by me, and told me to finish my juice, it was time to go.

As requested, I finished my juice, thanked the table, Master pulled my chair back and I stood up. Hank stood with me and pulled me into a hug and kiss, my nipples pinched between the shields and his burly chest. I took a quick look to Master and saw him giving Hank a warm smile.

Sir unhooked the leash handle from the belt, refastened my wrist cuffs behind my back, and led me back into the house. As soon as we were back in the house and out of sight of the tables, Sir placed his hand on my butt, pulled me to him and kissed me. As he held me close Sir asked, "Have you decided anything with Hank yet?"

I immediately replied, "No, Sir. We are still swimming and seeing each other, but I still have no clue where he will fit into my life."

Master smiled and kissed me again. "There is no rush. Things have moved quickly for my slut. I will be happy however slut works things out. Both John and Hank are admirable, good men, I will be pleased however you work it out."

Sir, may your slut ask a question?

"Yes slut, what is the question? I may choose not to answer, but ask."

"Sir, the gentlemen at the table were saying that Sir is constantly talking about me. Is that true?"

Master looked annoyed but answered, "Some people talk too much. Yes slut, I have told others how pleased I am with slut's behavior and progress and how happy I am to have her."

I started to tear up, which got a quick rebuke, "Save the tears, we are heading to the dungeon and slut will need them."

Then Master smiled held me tighter and kissed me again, before releasing me and leading me towards a set of closed doors by my leash. Once again I was unsuccessfully trying to keep up with Master and keep the leash from pushing on my plug, and pinching my clit. The pace also set the balls in my cunt to vibrating and knocking against each other again. I could feel the wetness running down my thighs.

Behind the doors was a different world. The sounds of whips cracking, thuds of paddles, and floggers hitting flesh, moans and screams. There were half a dozen scenes taking place across the dungeon. I was stunned and tried to stop right inside the doors, but Master pull on the leash wouldn't let me.

Master picked up his bag from against the wall, apparently the valet had brought it in from the car. He led me over to what I recognized from the website as a spanking bench. Master set his bag on a stand and took out some clips and a couple lengths of rope.

Sir released my wrist cuffs and helped me onto the bench. My knees were on a lower padded flat area, while my torso was laying on a similar higher padded area. Master hooked my wrist cuffs to rings on the side of the bench, then wrapped a rope over my waist and through the bench securing me to the bench. He spread my legs and secured each ankle to a ring on the side of the lower area.

Master came around in front of me and said, "I'm not going to gag slut unless I have to, hopefully I won't." He then placed a blindfold over my eyes and fastened it behind my head.

Master stroked my cheek, and then nothing. Master wasn't touching me. I laid there listening to the dungeon sounds, the moans and screams, the sounds of impact. There was music playing just loud enough that any conversations did not carry.

I felt a hand caress up the back of my left thigh to my ass, then trace each of the stripes that Master had placed last night. The hand went down the back of my right thigh, before reversing and coming back up to my cunt. Fingers trace the leash up across my clit and through my labia. The tension on the leash was released and removed from the plug and my cunt.

I felt the pull and the sting as the plug was removed from my ass. Was Master going to fuck it here? But then I felt a different plug slowly pushed into my ass, a bit smaller, less sting as it passed the ring. Then it started vibrating. Its vibrations started out slow and gentle and then ramped up in both frequency and intensity, and then stopped. Only to repeat the pattern, over and over again. The plug also pushed tight against the balls in my cunt causing them to vibrate with the same pattern.

I heard Master's voice in my ear. "My slut may cum as slut needs to, but don't lose count."

I laid there, bound and blindfolded. Listening to the sounds of the dungeon. Feeling the growing need in my cunt as the vibrator in my ass worked the eggs in my cunt. Waiting, not knowing what Master had planned for his slut.

I felt the flapper of a crop brush against my cheek and then my lips. I kissed it. It slapped my cheek, not hard, but a wake up call. It brushed against my shoulder, across my back, gently rubbing with an occasional light smack.

It was now on my inner thigh, just above the knee. Rubbing and gently slapping its way up towards my cunt. Then the same on the other thigh. I felt my orgasm building. Then a sharp smack right on my cunt and I exploded. It just rolled over me, my whole body went rigid, pulling against the restraints. The vibrations in my ass and cunt sent aftershock after aftershock through my cunt. My ass clenched the plug so tight it hurt.

As I became cognizant of what I was feeling, it was now the tails of a flogger laying across my upturned ass. They were dragged across my ass and then flicked back into place, not hard enough to sting, just announcing their presence. Again, dragged off my ass, and flicked back, harder this time. This time they were dragged off and the flogging began. All over my ass and thighs. Softly at first but with increasing force and frequency. It now stung and warmed my ass.

The flogging now added to the vibrations in my ass and cunt, I came again, not as hard this time, but I still felt my body go rigid and pull against the rope and my restraints. That was two, I must keep count.

The flogging continued at about the same pace and intensity, but then a new sensation added to the flogging. More concentrated, much sharper, almost like a cane, but not a hard, it stung where it wrapped around my ass. Was Master using two instruments, or had someone joined the party?

The two different feelings alternated, but then occasionally one would strike twice in a row, or even three times in a row. The feelings and heat in my ass grew as did the arousal in my cunt. I had reached the point that I couldn't tell if the beating of my ass was pain or pleasure, but I didn't care.

I let myself relax into the beating. Its pain had become the same as pleasure. I was floating, the rest of the dungeon noises completely turned out. The only thing that mattered was the changing pattern of the instruments beating my ass. Sometimes the flogger thudded when it hit my ass, sometimes it stung. I couldn't anticipate so I just accepted the changing sensations