Susan Finds a Dom Ch. 06 - John & Social

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then suddenly I felt the flogger come up between my thighs landing square on my cunt with a solid thud. I exploded, I came, I screamed, my whole body went rigid and then shook, the clench in my ass and cunt was so hard it hurt. Aftershocks rolled through my body, I came again and as it died down, again.

As my body regained control, my whole body was sore from the exertion, my ass was on fire, my cunt - I can't even describe the feeling in my cunt. I had never had that feeling before. The flogging of my ass and thighs was continuing, but gently. I was no longer feeling the other instrument. Hands were caressing my cheeks, a thumb presented to my mouth for slut to suck. Why not Master's cock?

I didn't notice when the flogging stopped, but I felt a blanket put over my body, keeping me warm. I laid there, sucking, feeling the aftershocks still coursing through my cunt, as the vibrations would not let it calm down. My arms were released and tucked under the blanket.

Hands came up my thighs and gently rubbed my clit, and ran up and down my cunt, inside my labia, but not going inside my cunt, just running around the entrance. I came again, softly, gently, just a bit more intense than the aftershocks. Shit was that four or five, how do I count the almost continuous ones?

I heard Master's voice, whispering in my ear, "Good slut. My slut did well."

Hearing that I felt my cunt clench again, and I smiled around the thumb I was sucking.

Master removed his thumb and I felt the rope around my waist being released and dragged sensuously across my back. The hooks holding my legs were released, but when I tried to bring my knees back together, I got a slap on my inner thigh.

The vibrating plug was removed from my ass, but immediately replaced by another larger one, the one I had been wearing all night.

Master's hands slid up my thighs. I felt Master's thumb enter my cunt, then drag down across my clit, rubbing it, massaging it. Then gone. The leash was pulled back up through my cunt, through the ring of the plug in my ass and reattached to the belt. A moment later Master's thumb coated in my cunt juice was back in my mouth as I greedily licked and sucked it clean.

Master's soft voice, "Is my slut ready to sit up yet?

I wasn't sure, but replied, "Yes Master"

Master removed the blanket and helped me turn and sit on the lower part of the bench where my knees had been. I felt a bit unstable and lightheaded, but Master held on to me until I could sit by myself. Sitting on my newly beaten ass hurt, but the pain felt good, a warm memory. Master wrapped the blanket back tight around me.

I felt Master unbuckle the blindfold. When Sir removed the blindfold, it took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to even the dim lights in the dungeon. I looked around for who the second person beating my ass might be, but I saw no one. Only my Master squatting in front of me, smiling looking very pleased. He handed me a bottle of water and said to drink.

As I took a drink, I realized that my throat was raw. I looked at Master and asked, "My throat is raw, did I scream that much."

Master smiled and replied, "Yes, slut loudly and often. It wasn't bothering anyone, and we liked the sound, so we didn't gag my slut."

I immediately asked, "Who was we?"

Master just smiled and stroked my cheek. I asked, "John" Master just kept smiling and stroking my cheek, I saw no reaction to the question.

As I sat there watching and wondering, Master started cleaning and putting away his implements. I asked, "What was that second thing besides the flogger?"

Master brought it over to me and showed me. It was soft leather, wrapped like we did towels to snap in high school gym class, with a handle like a flogger. Master called it a dragon's tail.

As Master finished with his implements, he asked me to stand and folded the blanket and stowed it in his bag. Master took my leash, picked up his bag, and led me out of the dungeon.

Stepping through the doors back into the social area was again reentering a different world. Soft conversations replaced the sounds of impact, the moans and the screams. As we walked through the room Master stopped and talked to several people and groups. Several times Master turned me to show off the red glow of my ass. Master received compliments on his fine work, and his beautiful submissive. Sir let one lady feel the heat still coming from my ass. It actually felt good as she caressed my ass, feeling the heat. She thanked Master but said nothing to me.

When we reached the front entry, Master handed his bag to a valet. The girl with the fox tail in her ass helped me put my skirt back on and fed my leash through the front opening. I'm not sure that she needed to jerk on the leash to get it through, but she did twice, pushing the plug deeper into my ass and pinching my clit each time. Master took my bolero and his jacket over his arm and led me out to the waiting car. Obviously, I was to ride home with my tits totally exposed.

When we reached the car, the valet was holding my door open for me. Master said, "Tip the valet with a hug and a kiss."

I was shocked but obeyed. I pushed my naked titis into his chest and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He smiled, thanked me but kept his hands to himself. I wasn't sure if I was happy with that or not.

Master and I chatted on the way home about what I had experienced. I told him that his slut was starting to understand that pain and pleasure can be one and the same. That seemed to please my Master. I asked again who else beat my ass, and again Master just smiled. The pain in my ass kept me fidgeting as I tried to find a more comfortable way to sit. Master noticed, smiled and turned the seat heater up on high, adding to my discomfort. My Master was a sadist.

When we arrived at Master's, Sir led me up to the bedroom on my leash. I again failed to keep slack in the leash to keep the pressure off my plug and clit. At the bedroom, Master removed my skirt, leash and the belt. Sir then had me bend over as he removed the plug from my ass, with the pain in my butt, I didn't even notice the sting as it passed through my ass's ring.

Master told me to use the bathroom as I needed to. He gave his slut permission to let her hair down and wash her face. As I walked into the bathroom, I saw my ass in the mirror for the first time since the dungeon. It was still a bright cherry red, with deeper red stripes running across it, the color and stripes went from the top of my butt halfway down my thighs.

I used the toilet. I washed my face but discovered that soap and water had no effect on my lipstick and only minimal on the color placed on my cheeks and eyes. I let my hair down out of the twist. I really liked the color highlights they had put into it, which with the permanence of the other work they did was probably a good thing.

I chose to crawl back to Master in the bedroom. Sir was sitting on the edge of the bed. I crawled to Sir, the leash was snapped onto my collar, and Master pulled my head to his cock. I had been craving Maser's cock ever since I had to settle for his thumb on the spanking bench.

I kissed Master's balls then licked the length of his cock to swirl my tongue around the head of Sir's cock. I licked back down to his balls, sucking each one into my mouth to run my tongue all over it. I licked back up to the head of his cock, sucked it into my mouth and drove the length of Sir's cock, past my gag point till Master was fully into my throat. I moaned, it felt so good, so right. I got desperate for air and pulled back up till Sir's crown was just inside my lips. A couple of deep breaths through my nose and back down into my throat. I heard Master moan and felt Master's cock grow to its full glory.

I was disappointed when Master pulled me off his cock, and directed me face down onto the bed, a firm pillow under my hips. He fastened each of my cuffs to the chains he kept at the four corners of the bed. I was afraid of what would come next.

I felt Master climb onto the bed and my fears were confirmed when I felt the cool gel hit the rosebud of my ass. Master was going to fuck his slut's ass after it had been burning all morning with the ginger oil and been filled all night with plugs. His hips were going to be slamming into slut's bruised and still crimson butt. I was fearful, but excited that Master was going to use his slut for his pleasure, knowing that slut would be experiencing a mixture of pain and pleasure.

My excitement grew when I realized that Master had taught me that pain and pleasure were one and the same and had proven it to me on the spanking bench tonight. I felt Master's cock at my ass, and he slowly pushed past my ring and up my ass in one long slow movement until I felt his hips against my still burning ass cheeks. The mixture of sensations was incredible, I moaned involuntarily, surprising myself. Master started a long slow fuck of my ass. Almost all the way out, then back until his hips were against my hot ass. The unexpected sensation was the movement of the balls still in my cunt each time Master's cock passed over them. The vibrated and pushed hard against my G-spot on every stroke, in and out.

Master kept the slow gentle pace until my orgasm caused my ass to grip his cock hard. As soon as my ass released Sir, he started to fuck me harder and faster. His hips now hitting my bruised burning ass harder and harder, the balls in my cunt, pushing faster and harder into my G-spot. I held on, promising myself I would not cum until my Master did. I finally felt Master swell and felt the ripples as Sir pumped load after load into my ass. It resulted in the strongest orgasm of the night, I shrieked, I jerked at my restraints, I bucked my ass up against my Master, I shook, I trembled, my hands made such tight fists my nails cut my palms, and the cramps in my feet were painful against my ankle strap heels.

We laid there together, Master still hard in and on my ass, as our ragged breathing both returned to near normal. Master kissed my neck, and across my shoulders.

Master blew in my ear and whispered, "That is my good slut."

I smiled, even though Master couldn't see it and replied. "Thank you Master for using your slut, for teaching her that pain and pleasure are both the same.

Master continued to lay on his slut, even after Sir's cock softened and he removed it. Sir was the warm heavy blanket that made his slut feel secure and cared for. Master reached over and unfastened the chains to slut's wrist cuffs, then went down and unbuckled her ankle cuffs, before reaching back up and clipping slut's wrist cuffs together behind her back.

Master turned off the lights laid down next to his slut and pulled her close for a gentle kiss, before saying, "Yes slut, I do tell my friends how lucky I am to have my slut."

Thinking I had an opportunity I said, "Thank you Master, I am luck to have Sir. Who was flogging me tonight?

Sir's answer was a hard slap on my burning ass.

I apologized for my impudence by leaning down and licking and sucking Master's cock clean before snuggling back into his arms and falling asleep being held close.

As Master has a habit of doing, I woke up some time during the night to Master gently fucking me. He didn't say a word, he fucked me, rolled off and started snoring. I leaned down and cleaned Sir's cock and fell back asleep holding it in my mouth, my head lying on his stomach.

I woke up in the morning surprised that I was not alone in the bed. Master is always up and starting his day before I'm awake. Still half asleep I reached for Master and instead grabbed a nice soft breast. My eyes popped open, and I was face to face with a striking redhead.

"Good morning sleepyhead, I take it you are Master's new slut he has been raving about. I'm Sally though around here I'm also called slut." the redhead said softly.

I quickly remembered Master telling me he had a live in submissive and that we had been using her room while she was visiting family. I answered her, "Good morning, my name is Susan. Is it going to be confusing when Master calls us both slut?"

Sally laughed, "Not really, if Master calls for "slut" we will both be there kneeling at his feet as quickly as we can crawl there. Master will decide which one he wants; it isn't ours to determine."

I don't know why but I leaned over and kissed her. She immediately returned the kiss taking my breast in her free hand. I asked, "Master hasn't told me, what are our rules together?"

Sally smiled, "Master's rules are simple. "Neither one of us is the 'alpha,' the favorite. Jealousy is not permitted and will be punished; beyond that we are free to enjoy each other if it does not interfere with Master."

With that she leaned over and kissed me long and deep and pinched and twisted my nipple, causing me to moan in her mouth. As we laid there making out, I heard Master's voice from the doorway, "Well, I see you two sluts have introduced yourselves. I'm going out for breakfast. My sluts should stay here and get better acquainted." With that Master turned and left.

Sally and I looked at each other and resumed our kiss, Sally had never released my nipple while Master was here. It was starting to hurt so I returned the favor with her nipple which rewarded me with a moan into my mouth.

We spent the next hour, exploring each other's bodies and talking. We were fingering each other and chatting when Sally warned me, "One more of Master's rules, we still are not allowed to cum without his permission."

With that we decided to get ready for Master's return. We showered together; I washed her while she washed me. We did each other's enemas, which is actually a lot easier than doing your own. We tried her make-up remover with minimal success on the color on my cheeks and eyes, and no effect on my salon lipstick.

Sally kept admiring my ass which may have faded some but not much, it was still bright red with noticeable red stripes from the dragon's tail.

We heard Master back downstairs so put on our collars, heels, cuffs, and inserted out plugs. I wasn't going to make the mistake again.

We crawled down to Master, Sally was in front, with me right behind her admiring her cunt as we crawled together. Her cunt was shaved, but she still had a patch of red hair on her mound. Her hood piercing was larger than mine. I also notice that it was dripping wet.

We reached Master, Sir had changed into a robe. He kissed each of us before saying, "I'm going to show how my two sluts can please me at the same time."

He handed me a coin and told me to flip it. It came up tails.

He looked at both of us and explained. "Tails means slut that rimming me will be your starting position trying to reach my cock through my ass with slut's tongue, while the other slut will be giving head, trying to help suck your tongue up my ass and out my cock."

With that Sir dropped his robe and stood between us with Sir's back to me. I frankly had never rimmed anyone but was not about to disappoint Master in front of Sally. I spread Sir's butt cheeks and worked to get my tongue as far up Sir's ass as I could. Sally was kneeling in front of Sir, I assume working hard to show Master her oral skills.

When she started Sally's hands were on Master's hips, but as she got into rhythm they dropped down, pinched, pulled and twisted my nipples. I reached around Master, found her nipples and did the same. I added something to what she was doing, after I twisted her nipples hard one way, I reversed and twisted them hard the other way. I heard her moan around Master's cock. Hearing her moan from what I was doing was rewarding and I suspect rewarding to Master too.

I worked trying to get my tongue further up Master's ass, I folded it and thrust it in and out, working, trying to stretch it deeper. It was new, different, but it was what Master had requested of his slut. If Master wanted slut's tongue up Sir's ass, slut's tongue would be as far up Master's ass as she could physically get it.

Master then turned around, presenting Sir's cock for my attention. It was covered with Sally's saliva, so it was like sucking Sir's cock and swapping spit with Sally at the same time. Sir's cock was so wet it slid easily into my throat. While I was holding it there, Sally gave my nipples an extra hard twist causing me to moan around Sir's cock. That apparently sent him over the edge, he pulled back to my lips and filled my mouth to overflowing.

Sir then stepped out from in between us and Sally leaned over for a kiss. I quickly realized what she was after used my tongue to push as much cum as I could into her mouth. We kept kissing swapping Sir's cum back and forth, until we had swallowed almost all of it. Sally then broke the kiss and proceeded to lick the spilled cum off my tits, and chin. I returned the favor, and we kissed on final time before turning back to Master.

Master was smiling broadly. "Very good sluts, I think this arrangement will work well."

Master then turned to me and spoke. "As much as I hate this, it is time for my slut to leave. Remember to send sluts blog today. Have fun with Hank tomorrow, remember no rules. I will see slut back on Tuesday." With that Master took a firm grip on my still very sore ass and pulled me to him for a long lingering kiss. He swatted my ass, pointed toward the vestibule and said, "Go"

My eyes teared up, I didn't want to leave Master, but knew that I needed to get home and be ready to be back at work on Monday. I turned and kissed Sally and crawled to the vestibule to remove my cuffs and slip my dress back on.

I was surprised that Sally followed me to the vestibule. She hugged and kissed me again. "I see why Master likes you. Take care, I'll see you Tuesday." We kissed again and she watched me walk out to my car.

My eyes were blurry from the tears as I drove home. It had been a hell of a weekend and I was missing Sir already.