All Comments on 'Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 01'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ew!

This story is disgusting!! I was reading it and the way he treated her was gross! I was also hoping for penny and Nigel to fuck. Worst.story.ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Puke!

Author - thank you for the warning up front that this was a dog-shit effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love this!

Very hot story. Know exactly what Nigel feels. Huge turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"When we went through the lobby, maybe because I was a little drunk, I slipped my arm through his."

Maybe....

Delicious little slut waking up, can't wait to watch her grow.

I thin I love her.

sober71sober71over 8 years ago
5*'s

Like this a lot, love being a cuck, off to read Pt 2.

pantycladladpantycladladalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story!

Am hoping to see a continuance of this tale. You write well and lead the reader to eagerly pursue your storyline.

Sincerely,

sissy erica

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Backwards

Somehow author lost her bearings. It really was Susan getting her boss to fuck her husband. Sodomize the cuck.

Only THEN we get the real story behind the promotion.

PLUS Susan's behind, but that's for the sequel.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
garbage not worth reading

one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such a stupid husband or is he a pimp

What husband pimps his wife out and thinks he is worth being on the planet. No wife would stay with him and he would die a lonely wimp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...