All Comments on 'Susan My Wife - A Beast Unleashed Ch. 01'

by Bobby339

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is actually true word for word

True I know I was there

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure garbage and nonsense story

1* for this trash and shit nonsense story.

Waste of time reading this pathetic and mental illness story

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
Too short.

A good story basis but needs more detail and stretching out. Waiting for part 2. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nonsensical

waste of cyberspace.. just flush it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bunch of crap!!

Stop writing its needless!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick Fetish B.T.B

As long as its not a sick fetish B.T.B story its all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong category; fetish crap

#1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- sick fetish BTB

You wouldn't know a good story it it was shoved up your sick ass, cocklover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Badly Written

Quotation marks are NOT optional, and this is filled with run-on sentences.

<P>

She laid down placing her feet in the stirrups and said to me pull my panties off, I undid the little side straps displaying her swollen wet pussy lips.

<P>

That's two sentences, not one.

<P>

She laid down, placing her feet in the stirrups, and said to me, "Pull my panties off." I undid the little side straps displaying her swollen wet pussy lips.

<P>

As another example, the last paragraph, which you wrote as one sentence, is really three.

<P>

We were sad to leave, but what a wonderful time we'd had. Upon our return home Sue reverted to the perfect normal little wife. I knew better and couldn't wait.

<P>

From the Holland reference I infer English is not your native language. So what? That would apply to such concepts as word choice, not quotation marks and run-on sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Run on sentences

Please learn the difference between a comma and a period. This was unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Who cares how badly written it was, it's the content that's garbage. Badly written garbage, is still garbage. Isn't that right btb hater and Hippster? You got to be brain dead to give this trash a four star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
COCK LOVER

Rubbish story try better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unreadable

try an EDITOR next time. Then start looking for a solicitor as you've given your wife away all because you refused to TALK about the lack of luster in your sex life.

Seems this "lack of communication" is nothing new in the UK... personally or politically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nonsense, ugly and pathetic story.

Mr. Lue is wasting his time in LW session. He should stay in T&C and/or Gay session.....he doesn't belong to LW.....his comments are usually very gay thing to protect the husbands who enjoys sucking cocks and/or licking cum out of his STD cunt wives.

Anyways, 1* for this trash and pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wimp, stupid and pure lame story.

What waste of time reading all this garbage.

This story is so nonsense, pathetic, poor written, low context, wimp and pure lame.

Perhaps the writer would have better chance to publish this garbage in the T&C and/or Gay session rather than LW session. The LW readers usually do not appreciate gay guys pretending they are wimp husbands looking for big cocks to clean the loads of cum out of their STD cunt wives.

1* for this shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous