All Comments on 'Susan Seeks Revenge'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
susan

A fine story. looking forward to anniversary reunion!!! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story.

Don't forget to invite all of us to the anniversary orgy. Can't wait, so please don't keep us waiting.Ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another great story

Fine tradition, hoping you have a sequel to this one.

We are still waiting for the Matt's Wedding week sequel with Jan and others.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I know anniversaries only happen once a year, but in this case, can't it happen in reverse order with Chris's girlfriend and her mother being involved???

chrissybravochrissybravoover 12 years ago
Great Story

Great first chapter. Hope to read the next chapter real soon. Hope he will take Katie with him. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not usually a fan of cheating stories

but fuck me! that was good!! I'm so wet that I'm going to get some toys but wanted to write this comment first. Thanks!!

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Excellent story

Both the timeshifting and set-up were very well handled, and I was particularly impressed with the description and dialogue. In common with others here, I look forward to seeing how you follow the story up.

willswanwillswanover 12 years ago
I got 2 words for ya...

Awe Some!!!!!

That was a great story... Looks like someone's boundaries have been extended...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I've got 2 words for ya...

Absolute garbage !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well written story but

He was foolish to do it in the first place. And I would sure as hell not go back. Angry husbands, regardless of their words over a phone line, can be vengeful. Too big a risk. Change your phone number and sit tight. Hope that Susan doesn't give up your name or location because if she does, you might be in for more than you bargained for. Paybacks are a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Revenge?

Wife becomes a slut and she thinks that's revenge? When the husband finds out and divorces her will that be revenge?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Sure seems like funny revenge

And I'd be ignoring the second call. Can you spell either husband revenge or disaster?

Because that's what looks like might be coming with a second meeting, regardless of what was said in the phone call.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
lost me at

and friends

so much for caring and lessons learned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

That's what you see happening? The husband stays with the wife after she fucks a younger man in front of him? Much more likely he called the Police after see released him, showed then the marks on his wrists and legs from being bound, had them take a sample from his wife to show the other mans DNA then threw her out, divorced her and keep most of the assets. Did she really want to go to Court and have all her family and friends know what see did? Horse manure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where's the revenge?

I must have missed it. Guys like Chris usually end up in the land fill or the bottom of the swamp. This whole thing seemed unlikely to me. Ruined the whole story. What a mess.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
For Christ's Sake!

Does every husband in the stories here enjoy their wives sucking and fucking Guiness Book of Records humungus cocks?! Exactly where are the 3 kids while all these extra-marital affairs are transpiring,and what chance do these poor schnooks have of growing up anywhere close to normal?! ~ Instead of dumping the twat wife who tied him up and made him watch her fuck around,the asshole wimp in this story decides to celebrate the ANNIVERSARY of his total humiliation by lining up a gangbang for twatty that he plans to watch?! WTF? AND Good night,nurse!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A bit different.

The anniversary would be fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
very good story

I liked it as it was very descriptive and entertaining but as soon as her husband started to enjoy it the entire revenge thing was gone and it was more like a fantasy come true.

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 4 years ago
Repeat

I've read this story before somewhere.

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 4 years ago
Apologies

Please accept my apologies. I thought I was reviewing a recently posted story.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Hot And Nasty Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So no love or respect anywhere?

I mean they're both unlikable people. I think the minute his wife unties him from the chair he simply goes straight to the phone and calls the police. Felony charges for illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse come to mind. So Susan and lover boy are going to prison for a long, long time. He files for a divorce and keeps all the marital assets while Susan gets used as Big Bertha's Bitch in jail. Your ending was simply ludicrous. Susan would be lucky to go to jail and not the morgue.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CONVERSION

Perfect REVENGE !

Glad the husband learned his place.....

Can not believe Susan could wait one year....

5 Stars

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

I love this author, well written, good imaginative stories. The sexual acts and descriptions are amongst the best On the site. This is amongst the best of this type that I have read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I didn’t think much of this.

Well written & possibly great dialogue but for a wife to do that to a husband she Purports to love is way too much for a man to tolerate.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he killed her. Way overreacting to his infidelity.

Filing for divorce would be more humane.

If he doesn’t file after this he’s just another cuck.

Bill

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 3 years ago

Good story, over the top but that’s literotica for you ....

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

Doesn’t matter what gender; sex for hire makes our hero Chris a whore. Maybe Gigolo is a better word for him. We don’t like (as a rule in these stories) women who sell their bodies and we shouldn’t like Chris for the same reason. Just saying. Also not a fan of the “bull” fucking the wife while hubby is tied to a chair (under false pretenses). Never mind that this hubby Jeff turned out to be a closest cuckold submissive and wanted a repeat. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite the idiotic comments below, I liked it. Great! Disagree with those below that thought Susan went over the top. Her husband was lucky she let HIM live! She could have just waited until Wed and taken care of both of them.

Now . . . Where's the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What fun!

There are at least one or two sequels needed. One follows the end of this story with Chris and a couple of his athletic friends. The second would involve Kate and Gretchen as well as Chris' friends and Sue and Frank.

Hope the author (or someone else) will make this happen.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

They both suck as a couple...

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
What

What a load of hogwash.

Busman19639Busman1963912 months ago

Jeff should have divorced Susan the moment that he was untied!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Erotic story but what a load of bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
2218 Followers
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.