Susanna Reid and Laura Tobin...sex!

Story Info
Breakfast TV presenters have fun with sex toys.
3.4k words
4.8
2.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susanna Reid lay back on her bed and scrolled through twitter on her phone, not the normal phone but the one she used on occasions like this. She was horny and feeling like some very naughty fun. Naughty fun meant one thing to Susanna; her secret twitter account.

Many years ago she'd become aware of just how much sex related activity went on on twitter. She'd found out there was a lot of men fantasising about her, posting pics of her cleavage or, on the occasions when she had experienced a wardrobe malfunction, her knickers. That was a huge turn on, and she'd enjoy reading the totally sexist and inappropriate comments. She was often frustrated that the conversations moved to the direct messaging facility, and she had wondered what went on in there. She'd seen that many of the accounts posting about her were anonymous, and realised that many of the men must have multiple accounts. She then had an idea.

That was 3 months ago. She had set up an account called 'Susanna Reid Babe' and started to read, like and interact with posts about her, claiming to be a guy called Phil. When she saw posts from people looking to have 'wankchats', over her or anyone else, she DM'd them and got involved, all the while pretending to be 'Phil'. Most of these were disappointing but some had her orgasming repeatedly. The good ones really inspired her and she found herself describing in great detail what she'd do, as a man, to herself. She'd ask men 'Do you think she's filthy?' or 'Do you think she is shaven?' and get turned on by the replies.

One especially horny day she had gone even further. Chatting to a guy, lying in bed with her favourite toy on her clit, they'd been texting about him fucking her in her dressing room with Laura Tobin playing with herself while she watched. Susanna had almost told him some things she knew about supposedly 'squeaky clean' Ms Tobin, such as her preference for hold ups rather than tights and her liking of going commando whilst doing the weather. Susanna and Ben Shepherd had once called Laura's bluff about that, and the image of Laura lifting her skirt to flash her shaven pussy was fixed in her mind.

The twitter guy had then sent her a picture of a naked woman, slim, attractive and probably 20 years younger than her.

'I think this is what she looks like naked' he'd said.

'I think she'd be more milfy' she'd replied.

'What do you think her tits would be like?' he'd asked.'Find a pic of some that you think would be like hers' he'd added.

'Oh if only you knew' she thought, as she held the camera above her naked body, careful not to show her face or hair, and took a picture. She sent it to him.

'Fuck who's that?' he'd replied

'My ex' she replied, as Phil, breathless with excitement. 'What do you think?'

'Sexy as fuck' was the immediate reply.

She was just opening her legs to REALLY surprise him with a pic when her normal phone rang. She growled with frustration and took the call. When it finished 20 minutes later she got in the shower, determined to finish off where she had left off later.

The doorbell rang as she was getting dressed.

'Bugger!' she exclaimed, and reached for her kimono-style short dressing gown. She was conscious that its thin material didn't do a great job of covering her nipples, especially given that she'd just got out of the shower, but she had no time to dress. As she descended the stairs she could make out the bright blue uniform and dark curly hair of the delivery man, the one she had chatted to on other occasions, the one with the smile and physique to turn a girl on.

She opened the door and smiled.

'Parcel for you Ms Reid' said John, the delivery man, his eyes feasting on her cleavage and the outline of her stiff nipples.

'Why thank you!' she said, overemphasising the charm and not trying too hard to draw the kimono together.

As often happened with men, he just stared at her. He'd managed to tear his eyes off her tits but now he looked at her face. She knew the effect of the cult of celebrity and didn't mind it at times like this.

'You got a busy day today?' she asked.

'124 deliveries!' he said. 'You're number 9' he added, smiling at her.

'Gosh, a long day ahead' she replied. His eyes had dropped to her tits again, and she almost giggled when he subtly licked his lips.

'Yeah you're right, I better be getting off' he said, not showing the slightest sign of doing so.

'Yes you better had, nothing to keep you here' Her kimono was open a little more and she knew it wasn't the cold causing her nipples to harden.

He coughed, or nearly choked, she wasn't sure.

'Go on, off with you' she said, smiling as she finally pulled the dressing gown together.

He smiled and wished her a good day, and turned around to head back to his van.

'Why don't you come in and throw me around the bed and rearrange my insides for me?' she said. To herself. In her head.

She walked back in the house, telling herself off mentally for her behaviour. 'Bloody hell Susanna he's less than half your age!' she told herself. 'Yes I know, just imagine riding him and teaching him a thing or two!' she replied, this time out loud.

Her thoughts had distracted her momentarily from the parcel but she quickly returned to it and set about opening it.

The plain box contained 5 smaller boxes, these ones all making it clear what was inside each. She laid them out on the table:

A 'pleasuredome' 4 inch medium width butt plug. Her clit pulsed

2 sets of metal handcuffs with a quick release function. (She'd bought two pairs because she was prone to breaking them during orgasms).

A paddle, 2-sided, one cushioned the other a firm leather.

A 9 inch, lifelike black dildo. She felt a throb between her thighs at the sight of it.

And last, but not least, a very-expensive leather harness which looked, at first glance, like some sort of tie-on underwear. The thick fake cock attached to the front of it, however, revealed its true nature.

She picked to her phone and started typing a text message.

Laura Tobin sat at lunch with 2 friends in a trendy west end restaurant. She was a little grumpy, brought on by jealousy. She'd spent an hour listening to Fiona talk about her new personal trainer who, it was clear, was far more focused on the 'personal' than the 'trainer', Fiona's all too detailed revelations had been interspersed with Penny also giving far too much information about the footballer, 14 years younger then her, who'd been causing her to 'walk like a cowboy' for the past few weeks. Laura hadn't had any male intimacy for over 3 months and right now was considering jumping the camp waiter. She reflected on the change in her husband, his sudden impotence and unwillingness to do anything with his fingers or tongue to help her out. It was a real change from how things used to be and frustrated her a lot.

Her phone beeped. She saw Susanna's name pop up.

'The parcel has arrived. Still interested?' was the short message. Her heart skipped a beat.

Laura and Susanna, colleagues, friends and confidantes, had been sharing far more recently. Laura's enforced celibacy and Susanna's single status had led them to some heart to hearts, and then some drunken heart to hearts, and then some very private revelations over far too many bottles of wine one night. They'd been discussing their reliance on pornography for inspiration when they were having 'private' time as they both called it and Susanna had shared how incredibly sexy she found 'girl on girl' clips. Laura had surprised her by not only revealing that she also liked them but also adding that her guilty pleasure was watching clips of women using a variety of sex toys on each other. They'd carried on chatting for a while but Susanna was distracted by the images Laura had put in her head. Laura left shortly after and Susanna had spent the next half hour or so with her sex phone (the one she used only for porn, filthy text message conversations and her secret twitter account) in one hand and her favourite vibe in the other. Her orgasms were many and very strong that night.

They'd continued the conversation a week or so later, though this time over the phone while Laura was away filming in France. Susanna had told Laura that; after Laura left the week before, she enjoyed some very nice 'private time' with a toy and Laura revealed she'd watched some porn in her bed and 'came like a train' was the expression she used They'd also shared their experiences of lesbian sex, which in Susanna's case was a drunken 3some at uni which hadn't gone very far and in Laura's case was a fling with a make up artist while filming in the USA. They'd ended the call with a promise to each other that they'd do some experimenting after Laura got back to the UK and Susanna had promised to make some purchases of a certain kind...

Laura replied to the message, a simple 'Yes yes yes' was all she said.

And so it was that 2 nights later Laura arrived at Susanna's house in a taxi with an overnight bag, 2 bottles of wine and her favourite toy. Susanna let her in and they went into the lounge, a room with a big TV and a large comfy sofa. On the floor lay a box with a lid on.

'I love the skirt' said Laura 'You've got such lovely legs'. Susanna wore a shortish skirt, quite loose, and a t-shirt. Laura was in leggings and a low top.

The 2 friends sat and chatted, both drinking wine and both feeling nervous and excited. Not surprisingly the conversation turned to sex pretty quickly.

'Have you heard about Ranvir's latest escapade?' asked Laura.

'The new cameraman you mean?' replied Susanna. 'Yes I know she's been fucking him. That woman is so wild, not the innocent girl at all'.

'We all know that!' laughed Laura. 'No she's had a tattoo on her inner thigh. It just says "FTC" on it. It stands for "Fingers, tongue cock". She's so brazen!' Laura laughed.

'I must admit it was her that gave me the idea of getting this TV' Susanna said. 'You know she was saying she had an Internet tv that she and whatever he was called she was seeing could watch porn on while they were at it? Well I got this one. Much better than the laptop!'

They laughed and then fell silent. Laura broke the silence. 'I've been really horny all day today. I was so looking forward to coming around'.

'Me too, I've been dying to play all day long' her friend replied. 'I've resisted, but only just.'

'When did you last have sex?' Laura asked, her eyes holding Susanna's gaze.

'With someone human you mean?' said Susanna laughing. '5 weeks ago when I was on holiday staying with my sister and her husband in Tuscany The architect they've got doing the refurbishment plans is very flirty. He had to drop off some plans and the only time he could make it was when they were out seeing some friends. I volunteered to stay at home to see him and when he turned up we got chatting and then suddenly his cock was in my mouth!' Susanna laughed and Laura joined in.

Susanna continued: 'We only had an hour or so but my God he was good.'

'I've not had it for about 5 months' said Laura 'I'm climbing the walls!'.

The 2 women were now sat next to each other on the sofa. The atmosphere was electric and neither would have been surprised to see sparks as Laura leaned towards Susanna to kiss her. The kiss was long and passionate and their tongues briefly touched.

'Show me what you bought' breathed Laura, and Susanna leant forward to get the boxes.

She proceeded to open the boxes one by one, and Laura shamelessly commented on what she wanted from each. As the paddle was brought out first she said 'You can use that on my tits and my arse'. When the long black dildo appeared from its box she said 'I look forward to having my tongue on your clit as you slide that into yourself.'

Susanna could only groan with lust.

As Susanna pulled the handcuffs out of the box she spoke before Laura could: 'I love being handcuffed to my metal headboard while I'm being used. Cock or fingers or toy or tongue. I don't mind which.'

Laura gasped at the buttplug; 'Jesus fucking Christ!'

Susanna laughed, 'That was my thought too but with practice you never know'.

As the strap on cock appeared Laura's eyes took on a look of pure sexual excitement. She couldn't take her eyes off the cock. It was perfectly shaped with veins that stood out from its thick girth and a sizable cock end.

'Oh wow' was all Laura could say.

Susanna's reply was quiet; 'Would you mind if I have it first? I'm desperate for you to fuck me with it.'

Laura looked at her before replying 'Can I lick and taste you first?'

Susanna held her gaze, barely breathing. She turned slowly on the sofa, pulling up the short skirt she wore as she did.

'Is this what you want to taste?' she breathed, showing Laura that she was wearing no underwear.

Within seconds Laura was on her knees between Susanna's legs, the skirt now bunched around the celeb's waist. She wasted no time in getting her tongue into contact with the lips of the freshly-waxed pussy in front of her, delighted at the obvious wetness and by the moans she immediately heard. She felt a hand on the back of her, pulling her into closer contact and was conscious of her own pussy getting very wet. She raised her friend's legs and widened them, allowing her to get her tongue inside the warm, wet fuckhole.

As she started to push her tongue inside Susanna's pussy Laura pushed her hand into her leggings and between her thighs, her fingers nimbly parting her own lips and feeling the wetness there, shuddering at the pleasurable sensation.

Her tongue now moved to the hard nub of Susanna's clitoris which she gently licked. Susanna's moans were loud and her wetness soaked her friend's face. Laura's hand got busier between her own legs and she felt desperate to be fucked.

As if sensing Laura's desperation, and even though the pleasure was so intense, Susanna gently moved Laura's head away and moved to kiss her, enjoying the taste of herself on her friend's mouth when she did.

'Toy time' she said. 'What do you want first?'

Laura didn't answer straight away, but rolled onto her tummy and then raised her bum into the air.

She looked over her shoulder at Susanna, lust pain to see in her eyes. 'I want to be fucked, hard, and very deep. And I want it now, my pussy is so fucking ready.'

'Are you going to be a bad girl?' asked Susanna

'Very bad' came the quick reply.

'Well don't say "pussy", use the other word' Susanna said as she started to tie the belt of the strap on cock around herself

Laura paused for a second, then said 'Fuck my cunt with that cock you dirty fucking bitch'.

Susanna placed the end of the cock against the soaking wet lips of Laura's shaven cunt, and looked down as the cock rested there, then her eyes were drawn to the tight, puckered arsehole just above it and she decided she'd be playing with that soon as well.

She slowly pushed the cock into Laura's pussy, her movement long and slow. Laura moaned out loud and pushed back, keen to get every inch inside her. Susanna started to slide the thick length in and out and enjoyed the increasing volume of moans from Laura,. Susanna looked down and saw that the fake cock was coated in wetness from her friend's pussy.

'You sexy fucker this cock is soaked with your pussy juices' she said.

'I love being so turned on that I get soaking wet' came the reply, quickly followed by a loud 'Oh fuck that's so good'.

'Is this what you wanted?' Susanna asked.'This big cock filling your cunt?'

'Yes oh fucking God yes, fuck me please!' was Laura's response.

Susanna slid the dildo into her again, enjoying the moans from the younger woman. She moved in and out slowly, the way she liked a guy to do her, sometimes pausing with it buried deep in Laura's pussy.

'Oh fuck fuck fuck' said Laura, 'that's so fucking nice'.

'You're so fucking filthy' said Susanna, 'and I fucking love it'.

Laura looked around over her shoulder and caught Susanna's eye, pleased that she saw the same lust there as she felt. Laura pushed 2 fingers into her own mouth then, propping herself up on one arm, leant back and pushed them into her own ass.

'Get that butt plug' she said.

'Why?' askef Susanna, feigning innocence.

'Because I want you to fuck my cunt while it's stretching my ass' was the reply.

No more than 3 minutes later they were back in the same position, but now with the plug deep in Laura's ass. She had her head resting on her own arm and was silent. Susanna wasn't moving the fake cock in her either. They barely moved. The only sound was their breathing, until Laura whispered 'Push the cock in more. Make me cum'.

Susanna did as was asked, pushing the strap on as far as she could. She heard Laura's breathing stop and a low moan escaped her. She then saw Laura slowly start to quiver as the orgasm hit her, and looking down she saw the butt plug moving as the muscles around Laura's ass hole contracted with the pulse of the orgasm.

As it subsided Susanna pulled out of her friend's pussy and lay back, opening her legs again.

'I'm so wet and turned on' she said, reaching for the huge black dildo. 'Want to watch me fuck myself with this beast?'

Laura looked at her, and smiled. 'I would love it'.

Susanna started by just gently pushing the cock-shaped toy onto her clitoris, letting out a moan as she did. She moved her free hand to her breasts and played with first one then the other nipple, before moving that hand down between her legs to open herself up and allow the toy to move inside her, just an inch or so at first, now moaning loudly as it did.

Laura watched, transfixed, and slid her hand down between her thighs and touched herself. Her clit felt sensitive from her recent orgasm but only in a way that told her she could cum again. She'd removed the plud from her ass and thought she'd cum at the feeling of it being removed. She moved and propped herself up on her knees, her fingers now a blur between her legs.

Susanna was now truly fucking herself with the dildo, over half of it sliding in and out of her pussy.

Laura looked down and saw she smears of her friend's sex on the dildo as it moved in and out. The toy was shiny with the wetness and made a delicious wet noise as it pounded Susanna towards orgasm.

'I'm going to fucking cum when you do' said Laura. 'I can see how turned on you are, that toy is shiny with your pussy juice. I'm going to lick it clean when you've cum.'

The 2 women made eye contact as Susanna's moans reached a crescendo. In between the moans she begged Laura to play with her nipples and, as she did, the orgasm started in the pit of her stomach.

'I'm coming' was all she could say but Laura knew and felt herself also staring to cum.

The two women came simultaneously, Susanna squeezing the dildo hard in waves as the pleasure because ecstacy, Laura's orgasm was so intense that she felt a little squirt hit her thighs.

As they lay together, in a post-fuck haze, dozing, Susanna felt Laura's hand moving on her tummy and heard her whispered voice say 'The forecast is for oral...'