Susannah: The Beginning

Story Info
The sexual transformation of a Catholic nun into womanhood.
3.5k words
4.37
10.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susannah3
Susannah3
38 Followers

In the latter part of 1982, I was living in St. Petersburg, Florida. After recently being honorably discharged from the United States Army, I was battling some minor mental health demons. Call it fate if you will, but I ended up meeting a young novitiate Catholic nun named Susannah.

Sister Susannah was watering plants in a small garden at a church courtyard that I was walking near. Our eyes met, and she began a conversation with me which I assumed was her being kind to a stranger. I'm not sure why, but after she was done with her niceties, I opened up to her, giving her a brief three-minute history of my fucked up life. maybe it was because of her demeanor or possibly that I knew she was a nun.

Sister Susannah immediately showed genuine concern and offered for me to make an appointment with her to discuss things further. I did so with mixed intentions. First and foremost, I knew that I certainly could use some guidance in regard to wherever my journey might take me next. The trump card was possibly over the fact that she was young, had puppy dog eyes, and a genuine smile that would make any heart melt. She also exuded pure innocence which left me in awe. I'm not sure what she had underneath her very bland outfit but the thought did cross my mind about having sex with her.

Over the next two weeks, I met with Sister Susannah several times. We discussed many topics including my obsession with sex. When that specific topic was discussed, I could tell that she was very uncomfortable, but she did her best to limp through it.

After much self-deliberation, I decided to ghost my next appointment with the Sister.

Almost immediately, I found a voicemail on my answering machine from her. After playing it, I deleted and ignored it. At this point, all I wanted to do was fuck Sister Susannah. I knew that was impossible, so I took my frustrations out on my cock by pleasuring myself with images of her in my head.

Over the next few days, I had several more messages left on my answering machine. Ignoring and deleting all of them was kind of pointless because she ended up showing up at my condo.

After doing some laps in the pool, I was sitting out on my eighth-floor balcony overlooking the intercoastal waterway. I was on my second bourbon over ice when I heard my doorbell ring. I was wearing nothing but a swimsuit and went to answer the door.

I don't know if I was more surprised to see her standing there, or if she was more surprised seeing me in nothing but a swimsuit with a drink in my hand. Either way, I invited her inside which she cautiously accepted.

I'm not sure why but it was at this point that I realized how tiny she was. I was at least a foot taller than her and I was 6'2".

Sister Susannah had a concerned look in those puppy dog eyes and said that she just wanted to check on me.

I invited her to sit down on the couch. Once she was comfortable, I sat down in a chair facing the couch and opened up to her. I confessed that I did not see our counseling sessions going anywhere because now, I physically wanted her. She immediately looked away from me and blushed.

I admitted that I knew it was wrong, but that I could not help myself because I found her extremely attractive and almost mysterious in a way. (Maybe it was the taboo idea of her being a nun)

We ended up talking for almost 3 hours that afternoon. She politely excused herself and said that if I was not willing to come to the church, she would be more than glad to come back for another session sometime soon. Five minutes didn't even pass after she left before I was sitting on my couch, masturbating, thinking of her.

Three days later, our next "session" was about to take place. I invited her in, and she immediately sat down on the couch. Almost jokingly, I offered her a glass of wine and was a little shocked when she accepted it.

I made myself a bourbon and sat down on the couch beside her. I could tell she was a little bit uncomfortable, but that did not matter to me. After she asked what I would like to talk about, I looked her in the eyes and said, " I would like to talk to you about my urge to have sex with you."

Sister Susannah blushed and looked down at her wine glass, taking another quick sip. She seemed so vulnerable to me at this time, and I wanted to take advantage of that.

For over an hour, I confessed about many of my sexual exploits. I witnessed Sister Susannah squirming in her seat as I talked about getting blow jobs, eating pussy, and fucking women, including married women, all without any emotional attachments.

My counselor was on her third glass of wine when I began to talk about my feelings in regards to her. I made it known that since meeting her, I have pleasured myself while thinking of her. I told her that they were some of the best orgasms I had ever had.

From her body language, I sensed that she was emotionally defenseless at this point, so I figured that was my chance.

I slowly leaned towards her. With fear in her eyes, she looked at my face, and I kissed her on the lips.

Probably because of the wine in her system, she was a little slow to react, but quickly jerked her head back when she realized what had taken place. Very quietly, I said, "It's going to be OK. It is all very natural. Please just go with the flow."

Her eyes began to well up with tears, and I kissed her again. This time, she parted her lips, and our tongues began to swirl in each other's mouths. I sensed that she was becoming more relaxed so I reached my left hand over and placed it on her abdomen. The Catholic nun on my couch then responded to my touch by turning more towards me, and putting her hand behind my head as she kissed me more passionately. there was an aura present, and it was almost like I could feel her innocence diminishing.

My left hand began to unbutton the white blouse she was wearing. Once all of the buttons were unlatched, I placed my hand back on her abdomen, which was now bare. This resulted in her making a deep sigh.

We continued to kiss.

I don't know how much time passed, but my hand began moving up to her bra. For a few seconds, I massaged her right breast through her bra, which she appeared to accept because she did not push me away.

Susannah's breathing began to intensify as I reached behind her with both of my hands and undid the clasp on her bra, allowing it to fall off onto her lap.

We kissed for another minute or so, and then I pulled away to look at her bare breasts. They were exactly what I was expecting. At the time, I guessed they were about a 34-C topped by very large, puffy nipples. I began kissing her breasts one by one and followed that up by kissing and sucking on her nipples. She kept her eyes closed and quietly moaned.

It was at this point that I took her hand and placed it on my gym shorts. When she felt my erection, she pulled her hand away, but I quickly placed it back on my shorts.

I then placed my finger under her chin, lifting it while I looked into her eyes.

"Is there any way I can convince you to kiss me down there?", I asked.

Immediately, Sister Susannah shook her head, no and said, "I just can't."

I quickly responded with my version of puppy dog eyes, "Will you please just give it a try?"

She didn't say yes, and she didn't say no. She did not resist while I readjusted my body and removed my gym shorts, allowing my erect penis to spring to attention.

Again, her eyes began to well up with tears, and she said, "I have never done this before."

Smiling, I looked at her and said, "It's OK, I will guide you."

I put my hand behind the back of her head and used it to guide her head toward my crotch while whispering, "You can start by kissing it, and then putting your mouth around it."

She did as I suggested, and nothing more. I was hoping to see a little more enthusiasm on her part but realized I was going to have to guide her the entire way.

I continued the instruction, "Go ahead wrap your hand around the shaft of my penis. You can stroke it up and down with your hand while your mouth is stimulating the tip of it. Put as much into your mouth as you can."

She did as I asked her to do, but lacked all enthusiasm. I decided at that point to take matters into my own hands.

I took her hand off of my penis and pushed her head down so she had my entire cock head in her mouth. With my left hand, I stroked my shaft.

The thought of the entire thing was a little too much for me to handle, and I felt my balls beginning to tingle.

"I am going to cum real soon", I said.

She took her mouth off of my penis and looked up at me, saying, "Should I stop?"

"NO NO NO", I said. "Please put your mouth back where it was. When I cum, try to swallow it."

She quickly put her mouth back on the head of my cock just in time. I pushed the back of her head into me as I unleashed about five or six jets of semen into her mouth.

As I was cumming, I cried out, "Swallow it, swallow it."

I heard a few gulps as she tried to swallow, but then she began to gag. Her gag then became worse. She pulled her face up from my crotch and looked at me. She looked terrified and had semen dripping out of her mouth and down her chin.

Sister Susannah quickly jumped up from the couch and started running towards the bathroom while making heaving sounds. She no sooner got in the bathroom when I heard her throw up in the toilet.

I threw my shorts on and went into the bathroom. I got a washcloth and dampened it, handing it to her.

Kneeling in front of the toilet, she looked up at me and apologized.

I looked down at her and lied to her by saying, "You did fantastic. Thank you so very much!"

I helped her get cleaned up. The entire time she was using her arms to try and hide her bare tits. It was adorable. She ended up going back into the living room and putting her clothes back on.

I poured her some water, and we sat back on the couch and talked. I don't remember exactly what I said, but gave her some kind of bullshit line about how everything that is transpiring between us is normal. She smiled and admitted that she had always wondered what it would be like to give oral sex to a man.

I wanted more but did not want to push it too far. When we parted ways, I felt like we were in a good place because she suggested that we have another "session" in two days. I agreed.

Over the next 48 hours, I had several jerk-off sessions while reliving the moments when I popped my nut into the mouth of a Catholic nun.

The time for our next session had arrived. Sister Susannah arrived about 10 minutes late. I pretended to be upset, so she begged my forgiveness. I could tell she felt really bad about it, which was great, because that may work to my advantage.

Sister Susannah was wearing a tan skirt with a white blouse. She had a little tan jacket over top of her blouse.

I took the liberty of pouring her a tall glass of wine. We began talking about everything other than what had transpired two days ago. She was trying extremely hard to ignore the subject.

After she finished her second glass of wine, I opened the forbidden door.

"So, I want to formally apologize to you about the other afternoon.", I said.

She broke off eye contact with me, and once again looked at her wine glass. She then responded, "It is I who should apologize. I should never have allowed that to take place".

I chuckled a little and said, "No, you have it all wrong. I am apologizing because you gave me pleasure, and I did not return the favor"

There was a long uncomfortable silence. I knew she was thinking about what to say, but was not sure where this was going to lead so I slid over close to her. She turned her face towards mine and had a very worried look.

"It's all going to be OK.", I whispered, following it up with a slow passionate kiss on the lips.

While our lips were connected, she sighed. I'm not sure if it was a sigh of relief, but I was hoping for that.

While kissing her, my hand found its way to her knee which slowly began its path up her leg. Several times, she grabbed my hand and tried to move it away, but it continued its journey and was now on her upper thigh.

The further up my hand traveled, the heavier her breathing became and the more passionate her kisses were. While moving gradually up her leg, I would gently caress the inner part of her thigh, causing her to shiver a few times.

My hand was about an inch away from its final destination and I could honestly feel the temperature difference.

As gently as a feather landing on the ground, I placed my hand on her panties. Once contact was made, she took a deep breath and let out a long hungry moan.

She was soaked!

We continued to kiss as my fingers began to explore. Through her wet panties, I felt the nub of her clitoris, which was now going to be my primary focus.

Still through her panties, I pushed her little button side to side which caused her to moan more and stick her tongue deeper in my mouth. This was the exact reaction I was hoping for if I were to get this far.

I got comfortable, and while resting my forearm on her thigh, I pressed on her clitoris with a little more pressure and began doing a clockwise circular motion. After only about a minute, her thigh began to slightly shake. Simultaneously, her moans became louder, and her thigh began to shake even more. All of a sudden, she let out a howl, her eyes rolled in the back of her head, and she threw her neck back against the couch looking up at the ceiling. I continued to work on her clitoris, even though she was heavily panting now, and her entire body was shaking.

Her body went limp, and she became eerily quiet. Every few seconds her body would jerk. I was filled with pride, because how many men can say they just brought a Catholic nun to an orgasm?

While she was still in her post orgasmic phase, and not truly aware of what was going on, I got on the floor in front of her. I lifted her skirt a little and slowly removed her panties.

Sister Susannah was still looking up at the ceiling, and I was now looking at her vagina. She had more hair than I expected, but it was nicely trimmed.

I pulled Sister Susannah to the edge of the couch and put each of her legs over my shoulders. I began to kiss her inner thighs and work my way up to her hairy pussy.

Very gently, I pressed my face against her pussy and with slight pressure, spread her pussy lips apart, ever so slightly. My mouth immediately located her now swollen clitoris. As soon as my tongue touched her button, her legs clamped together against my head, like a vise.

Between licking her inner folds, her slightly gaping hole, and her clitoris, I brought her to about seven orgasms in a matter of ten minutes. She finally said, "I can't take any more."

I got off the floor and crawled onto the couch. She was breathing heavily like she had just run a marathon. What she did next, surprised me. She looked over at me and asked, "May I try to return the favor?"

Without hesitation, my pants and underwear were off. Somewhat cautiously, she lowered her head to my cock and took it in her mouth. This time was different. With her mouth and circling the head of my penis, she was stroking the shaft of my cock on her own accord and without instruction.

Sister Susannah then began exploring a little. She fondled my testicles, followed by a quick visual examination of my penis. I chuckled a little, but I liked it. I had some pre-cum leaking out of the tip which she licked clean when she saw it.

She continued to work on my cock and after about five minutes, I announced, "I'm going to cum."

Sister Susannah did not change anything. Her mouth was completely covering the head of my cock and her strokes on my shaft were slow and deliberate.

My balls began to boil, and my body jerked. Spurt after spurt came out of the end of my penis and into her mouth. I heard her make a few gulping sounds along with a cough and a gag.

After my orgasm settled, I looked down at her. She was looking up at me with a hesitant smile, and proudly said, "I got it all."

Over the next nine weeks, Sister Susannah would come over to my place one or two times every week. There was no "counseling" involved. We would have a few drinks followed by lots of oral sex. We became so good together, we ended up

mutually satisfying each other in the "69" position many times. We even graduated to dry humping. While that was great, it was not the real thing. I had hoped to get more, but I guess that had to wait because she was not ready.

New Year's Eve came, and we planned to watch the fireworks from my balcony. She got to my place about 9:30 PM. We had some snack food and a few drinks. We danced a little and watched the fireworks.

On January 1, 1983, at 12:06 AM, we were standing on my balcony after the fireworks when Susannah looked into my eyes and said, "I want you to make love to me tonight."

We went into my bedroom and got undressed as we have done many times in the past few months. This time was going to be different.

Susannah, as I will refer to her now, laid on her back with her knees up a little. She held her arms up in the air and said, "I can't wait to feel you inside of me."

I crawled onto the bed and on top of her. We kissed a little before she reached between her legs and placed the tip of my cock against her vagina. I pushed very gently and slowly into her body. As I pushed, I could feel the warm wetness of her pussy welcoming my penis.

Our first time was beautiful. Our intercourse was slow and passionate. I knew she was fertile and I did not have a condom so when I felt the sensation in my testicles, I decided at that point I was going to go for the gusto.

I looked into Susannah's eyes and whispered "I love you". I then pushed my cock into her as deep as I could and held it there. It felt like the biggest orgasm of my life as my semen flooded her womb. While I was filling inside of her belly, we continued to stare deeply into each other's eyes.

After the spurts stopped, Susannah looked up into my eyes and said, "I love you too."

On January 3, 1983, Susannah began her out-phasing process at the church.

On February 10, 1983, she was officially done with her duties at the church

On February 14, 1983, we had an impromptu wedding at a Justice of the Peace and became husband and wife.

Susannah3
Susannah3
38 Followers