Susannah: The VHS Tape

Story Info
My wife’s next sexual encounter was a complete surprise.
3k words
4.13
10.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susannah3
Susannah3
37 Followers

Our marriage certainly did not start like we had suspected it would. Our honeymoon opened with my, unintentionally drunk, new bride having her body ravaged and inseminated by a black stranger. Fortunately, that wild event did not result in impregnation. It was a few weeks before we were able to discuss the events of that day again.

For the first month after our wedding, we had sex almost every day in some way. Even though we have been having sex together for a few months now, at the start of every session, I always detected a shyness that was still there. It was sweet.

Even though my wife was not a nun anymore, she found a church of a different denomination and attended regularly every Sunday morning. She would read her Bible every day and would pray many times throughout the day.

Since our honeymoon, I found myself masturbating, almost daily, to memories of the afternoon when Benny, the black stranger, completely ravaged my wife and left his seed deep inside her.

That incident coupled with my watching porn, ignited my perverted imagination, causing me to want the unimaginable. I wanted to see my wife suck other men! I wanted to see my wife fuck other men! This is something that I had to see and make happen! I made the final decision that I was going to do whatever it took to see this through, even if it would cost me my marriage.

About eight weeks into our marriage, we were in the kitchen after breakfast one morning before she went to church. We had already eaten and she was dressed for church, standing out the sink, doing the dishes. Because of work, we had not had sex in three days. This was the biggest dry spell that we've had so far.

I came up to her from behind, putting my arms around her waist, and said, "Since we have a night together and haven't played in a few days, what would you like to do to make it exciting tonight?"

Susannah's response was not what I was expecting. Instead of a simple request or suggestion, she went into an essay of sorts, laying out the foundation for our future, as it pertains to sex.

To summarize, my wife told me that, according to God, it was her "duty" as my wife to "submit herself" to me, no matter what.

"Are you being real with me right now? I asked.

She looked up into my eyes and said, "I am being very real with you, and I mean what I say. I love you!"

"So, if I want to have sex with you five times a day, you will do it?" I asked.

My wife laughed a little bit and said, "Yes, if time permits, and you can handle that. That is my duty and promise to you."

My mind began thinking a thousand thoughts.

"What if I want another person to join in on our fun?", I inquired.

Her prideful smile turned to what I would describe as slight disappointment and she replied, "If that is what will truly make you happy then I must fulfill that. Please keep this in mind. My wish is to have a monogamous relationship with you and only you, but if you want to do something like that, I will do my best to accommodate."

I looked down at her and smiled saying, "Listen, I know you're leaving for church in about forty minutes. Why don't you be a good wife and drop to your knees so you can suck my cock?"

Susannah hesitated for just a brief moment and then I think she figured out that I was probably trying to test her integrity. She did as I asked, getting on the floor on her knees and in front of me.

As I removed my pants and underwear, I looked at my wife. She was dressed in a flowered purple dress. Her hair was freshly done, and she already had all her makeup which was not much more than lipstick, a little eyeshadow, and a tiny amount of blush.

I stepped in front of her with my cock staring her in the face. She wrapped her hands around it, and after a few short strokes, began licking the underside of the shaft from my balls to the tip.

Suz then took about two-thirds of my cock in her mouth and bobbed back and forth a little.

I placed my hands on the back of her head and began thrusting slowly into her mouth, face fucking her, causing her to occasionally cough and even gag. When I pulled back, she would gasp and take in the air. I then pushed forward knowing that I was completely hitting the back of her throat. My thrusts gradually got more intense, which caused her to cough and gag even more. I loved hearing the sound of it, so it was no surprise that it brought me to a climax rather quickly.

As I felt my testicles begin to bubble, I pulled back completely out of her mouth. When I did this, she already knew what to do. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide.

I took my penis into my left hand and used my right hand to hold onto her forehead, grasping her hair. I jerked off frantically until my cum began to spew out, purposely landing a few ropes of semen in her mouth and a few on her forehead.

After my orgasm had subsided, she looked into my eyes, and while smiling, took a big purposeful gulp, swallowing what was in her mouth.

Suz stood and went to the sink.

"Um, No. it would make me happy for you to go to church without cleaning up," I said.

She hesitated for a moment and was about ready to say something when I kissed her on her lips and said, "Just go as you are right now, and I will see you when you get home babe."

She looked a little upset, but I knew that as soon as she got into her car, she was going to fix her, makeup and brush her hair. Maybe she would even notice a few strands of semen stuck to her hair.

I closed the door as she left the house and watched her get in the car. As suspected, when she was in the car, she wiped her face off by looking in the mirror. It looks like she touched up her makeup also. She played right into my hand.

I just wanted to have a little bit of fun with all of this, but did not want to make her too angry with me. I had about two to three hours before she would be home from church. A lot of the time depending on if she stops at the store on the way home.

When my wife got home and came through the door, she very cheerfully greeted me and kissed me.

"How is Jesus" I asked.

"He is wonderful as always. I wish you would join me, sweetheart," she said.

We sat and ate lunch together. after that was all cleaned up, she went into the bedroom to change clothes as I knew she would. The one constant thing about my wife is that you can read her like a book. She is way too predictable.

When she was down to her bra and panties, I interrupted her progress of getting dressed and said, "Can we play before you get dressed?"

"That would be nice!" She said.

"Let's do something a little different." I said.

She smiled at me with an innocent smile and waited for further instructions.

I had her get completely naked with a white silk robe that came to her knees. I then had her lay down on the bed.

I bent over and kissed her on the lips. She smiled. I then went and retrieved two terrycloth bathrobe ties and used them to her wrists to the brass headboard posts. As I was tying her up, she gave me a curious look but still had a smile on her face. I finished the preparation by getting a sleep mask and covering her eyes with it, so she could not see.

I looked at her on the bed and said out loud, "Perfect! Just give me a few minutes my love" as I walked out of the bedroom.

I ran outside to the garage where Carlos was.

"Hey, friend! Come on in. Just remember, don't speak," I said.

Carols gave me a thumbs up.

Carlos is a 34-year-old Hispanic American who served in the Army at the same time I did but at a different location. We met at a local bar around the time Suz and I began seeing each other. He has been my sounding board and has given me advice here and there. Maybe it was an army thing, but we became friends rather quickly.

Over the past few months, I have shown him a few Polaroids of my wife. Most of them were pictures of her in a bikini, but there were a few of her partially nude. If I remember correctly. Whether he was making me feel good or not, he always mentioned positive things about her. One of the more recent times we were drinking together, I showed him a newer picture of her. His response was, "Man if that wasn't your lady, I would give anything to fuck the shit out of that!"

I don't know why, but about an hour after my wife left for church this morning, I thought of Carlos. I called him and chatted for a few minutes about meaningless stuff before I asked him if he wanted to have a little fun today and possibly stick his dick in my wife.

Carlos and I entered the bedroom. When he saw my wife with her hands tied in and blindfolded, he smiled from ear to ear. I turned our radio player on with the volume up to drown out any ambient sounds I did not want her to hear. Carlos and I both started taking our clothes off and dropping them on the floor. I then set up a VHS camera, which I already have prepared.

"Hey Suz! Are you ready sweetheart? Can WE have a little fun now", I said, while stressing the "we" in a sentence. I did this on purpose so that if she complained later, I could say that I was referring to Carlos, and me when I said "we".

Making it sound like I was joking, I said, "Go ahead, Carlos."

Suz asked, "Are you serious?"

I then said, "Honey, please tell Carlos, the Gardner, you want his cock."

Hesitantly, my wife said, "Oh Carlos. Please take a break from your gardening and make love to me."

I motioned for Carlos to go ahead and lay down beside my wife on the bed. Not only did he lay beside her, but he hovered his face over hers and stuck his tongue in her mouth, which she not only graciously took, but slightly moaned while it was taking place.

I played with my cock for a bit while watching them. I then saw him open her robe up, which revealed her naked body. I was a little shocked when I discovered that she shaved her pussy completely bare. I had requested this but did not think she would do it.

Carlos then took turns on each breast, sucking my wife's nipples. While he was working on her chest, his left hand started fondling her vagina and soon he had two fingers inside her up to his knuckles.

Suz seemed to be getting into it so I motioned for Carlos to stick his cock in her mouth. He moved up on the bed a few inches and placed his penis on her lips. Upon feeling his cock touch her lips, she greedily took it in her mouth but then paused. His cock is a little longer than mine, but not as much girl. Could she have noticed it?

"Honey?" she asked, with what sounded like a little concern.

I then motioned for Carlos to stick it further in her mouth. He did so and began fucking her mouth slowly. I watched all of this take place for about another five minutes.

I then took the VHS camera off of the tripod and motioned for Carlos to do his dirty work. He pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth and went to the bottom of the bed. As he spread her legs, my wife began to get a smile on her face which I zoomed in on with the camera.

Suz was already pretty moist from my friend fingering her earlier so he easily inserted his cock into her. Carlos then laid on top of her and stuck his tongue back in her mouth, passionately kissing her, as his hips began to buck back and forth.

Carlos only lasted a few minutes before I saw his ass muscles tense up and knew he was dropping his load and Susannah.

As prearranged, he withdrew his penis from my wife, and while getting up from the bed, waved to the camera. I even took his clothes and left the room where he was going to go to the garage to get dressed and leave. Once Carlos was clear of the bedroom, I laid down beside my wife.

"How was that Suz?" I asked.

"It was different. Can we take the blindfold off now?" she asked.

I untied her hands and she immediately took off the blindfold. She looked around the room and then looked at me.

"I'm not done yet", I said.

I got down between her legs and began licking her used pussy. The semen Carlos deposited in my wife had a different odor and taste than my own. It took a little getting used to but I did. I ended up orally bringing her to four orgasms.

Just before her orgasm quivering subsided, I stuck my cock in her pasty pussy. We passionately made love for about ten minutes before I popped my nut in her.

She looked up at me, quizzically and said, "How did you do that? How did you cum twice in less than an hour?"

Suz then looked over and saw the VHS recorder on the tripod.

"I can't believe you recorded this!" she said.

"I'm full of surprises", I said, while laughing.

The topic was dropped. Suz got cleaned up and went about her business. I did the same. The rest of the day was a typical mundane Sunday.

On Monday afternoon, I got home from work and found my wife in the house cleaning, she was wearing sweatpants and an oversized T-shirt. I walked up to her and lifted her shirt over her head, throwing it on the floor. I then stared at her puffy breasts for a minute or so.

"I've been thinking about you all day, my love," I said.

She looked up, kissed me on the lips, and said, "Yeah, what were you thinking or should I bother to ask?"

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I playfully threw her on the bed, causing her to giggle. I stripped off her sweatpants and panties.

Just as I was ready to go down on her, she inquired about the VHS recorder from yesterday.

"I've never seen a dirty movie before. Can we watch the one you made yesterday of us together?' she asked.

I didn't give the whole thing much thought. Initially, I thought I would ween her into it somehow without causing too much drama, but it looks like I'm out of luck with that idea.

"If you want to watch it, we can watch it," I said.

I went and put the VHS tape into the player and turned the TV on. This was located on her dresser, which was a few feet away from the foot of our bed. I hit the play button and jumped back into bed, putting my face in between my wife's legs.

About 20 seconds after I started, licking her pussy, she yelled out, "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God! what did you do to me? Who is that?"

"Sweetheart, yesterday, I was very specific when I asked you if WE have a little fun. I was referring to my friend Carlos and I," I said.

"I thought you were joking," Suz said.

I put my face back onto her pussy and started using my tongue on her clitoris. I looked up from my position and saw that she was watching the tape.

At first, my wife looked horrified, but then her face started to ease a little bit. It wasn't long before her body began to shake violently, followed by a scream. Then it happened again. Then it happened another time. in total, the combination of her, watching her porn movie and getting her pussy eaten led her to nine mind-blowing orgasms.

I let her body calm down a little bit, and then I mounted her. As soon as my cock was inside her, she went into another crazy orgasm. She had never done this before.

As we were having intercourse, she turned into a wild woman. I had never heard my wife swear before and now she was yelling, "FUCK MY PUSSY HARD!" and she followed it up with, "Your cock feels so wonderful."

What put me over the edge was when her body started to shake again, her eyes rolled in the back of her head, and she said "Cum in my pussy. I want to feel you explode."

That was it for me! I completely emptied my balls into her waiting womb. I have to say that it was probably the best and the most powerful orgasm I have ever had in my life.

I could not have asked for a better reaction to what could have been a complete disaster.

It was not long after this my wife informed me that she was pregnant. Unfortunately, she had a miscarriage in the eighth week due to chromosomal issues.

What next?

Susannah3
Susannah3
37 Followers