All Comments on 'Susannah: The VHS Tape'

by Susannah3

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WTF - sorry if this comes as a shock but miscarriage = NON EROTIC. Seriously it’s not erotic in any way, why would you include it? I understand that you’re suggesting that this is an account of real events. Including something as serious as a miscarriage is going too far for cheap thrills. It’s a serious issue for many families, and can have a devastating impact on people’s lives, there’s very very literally nothing sexy about it

I don’t see anything wrong with couples who want to include others in their sex lives, the husband in this story just comes across as an absolute bastard and frankly an idiot. He should have taken better care of her, he had no idea and didn’t appear to care if these other men were disease free or not.

Tess (uk)

Susannah3Susannah35 months agoAuthor

To Tess…. While I agree at the miscarriages are an unfortunate part of life, writing about them is not a taboo thing. We have suffered through more of them than most people so if anybody deserves to write about it, we do. I am absolutely far from a professional author, but I’m trying to tell the truth all details of our life however, sometimes sordid, it might be.

In regards to your review of me, my husband, I’m not going to argue with that. Yes, I was a jerk, absolute bastard and an idiot. My stories are a timeline of true events, and I was not the nicest person at first. My wife and I have lasted 40 years and are very happy.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan995 months ago

Hope there will be another chapter to this.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

After her miscarriage and when she's feeling better physically and emotionally you invite Carlos over again !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSusannah3@Susannah3
Susannah is a 66-year-old wife, mother and grandmother. She is also a high profile C.E.O. of a corporation with over 500 employees. A Catholic nun when she first met her husband, Susannah is still very religious and is a church board member.