Susan's 21st Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, are you crazy? Stop that!"

"Didn't you want to make love to George Foreman? He is not so gentle! Come on, let's fuck one more time."

"What do YOU know? He is firm and strong, but he is a gentleman, too."

Bickering as old lovers we dry one another, then go back to the room. She drapes herself on the bed. Her stockings are still in the bathroom, she is now butt naked, although she has carefully put my present, the necklace with the pearl, back on.

I'm watching her. Is she ready for the second round?

She follows my gaze. Shamelessly she spreads her legs. "I like it when you look at me like that."

"Please, put a finger in yourself again?"

"Dirty old man!" But she does what I ask her. With one hand she fondles her clit, her other hand slides in behind her buttocks. "It still hurts a bit. But... oh yes, I am much more spacious now."

"Can you really feel that?"

She withdraws her hand. "Feel for yourself."

Now I don't have to start with my little finger. I insert my index finger into her, twist my hand around and wrap both my index and middle fingers round the back of her pubic bone. She takes in a sharp breath. Bingo, found her G Spot. I finger her roughly -- George Foreman style.

Too rough for Susan. She sits up, catches my wrist and pushes my hand down. "Easy. That is much less nice than before."

Obediently I withdraw my fingers.

"Will you lick me again?"

"Yes, but let's try it a bit different first. Please, get down on your hands and knees on the bed?"

"Ooh, doggy style?"

Long live Aunt Winnie's sex education. "Doggy style," I confirm. I sit behind her, put my fingers back in her, try to find for her G Spot again. With my other hand I coddle her clit. She lets me continue for half a minute, then says critically: "Still less nice than before."

Okay, time for some serious measures. I washed her ass just now so thoroughly for a reason. I pull her buttocks apart, tongue the sensitive skin around her anus.

"No, no, please don't fuck me in my wrong hole."

"I don't fuck you, I lick you. That's called a rim job. I promise I won't hurt you." Ha! Here I beat Aunt Winnie on her own turf!

Susan surrenders. In a few seconds she moves with my rhythm. "Oh yes, this feels nice too!" She frees a hand, fondles her own breasts, her clit. I let her ass go, tongue her slit from behind. She is smelly again, she's wet again. I once more put two fingers into her and, alternately licking, rimming, fingering, bring her to a climax. "Yes, that's feels good. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Oh my goodness. My God, keep going. Oh, heavens. Oh George, oh God, Jesus, George..." and she collapses, having those tremors in her legs that I now know.

But this time she gets no time to recover. I pull her up, put her on her knees, open her slit with one hand and guide my cock inside her with the other. Blast, forgot to put on a condom again. Go to hell, you and your condom.

She is still tight, more girl than woman. Instinctively she leans on her elbows. I pull her towards me by her hair. If she protests I don't hear it, wrap my arms around her waist, grab her breasts, fuck her savagely.

She struggles out from under me and giggles: "You caveman. I think I'd much rather have George Clooney."

"Okay. If you really want to be in control, you have to make sure you're on top." I roll onto my back, holding my cock up for her. "Go ahead. Ride that horse, cowgirl." Without hesitation she mounts me, her face turned to mine. With one hand she guides my saddle knob into her pussy. Cautiously she lowers herself and giggles again: "It still hurts a bit. You've grown."

I put my hands under her buttocks, move her up, down. After a few seconds she gets the hang of it and fucks me. And deep too, her venereal mound slapping against my pubis. She shuffles her belly, tries to masturbate her clit in my pubic hair. Only half succeeding, she fingers herself while she fucks. Her breasts sway wildly back and forth. I catch them, coddle them, try to kiss them.

She gets tired, moves more irregularly. I say nothing but lift her off me, lay her on her back on the bed. In the end, the missionary position always is best. Obediently she lifts her legs. I penetrate her and take her with long strokes, my balls clattering against her wet bottom, my pubic bone on her clit, over and over. And then I finally come. The sea is rough, the storm is rising, the waves are breaking on the coast, the dikes fail. A tidal wave, a tsunami.... Growling, I pull myself out of her. Jerk off two, three strokes and here comes the deluge. I carefully aim away from her unprotected cunt, ejaculate on her belly button, her breasts and, by the sheer force of it, her chin, her nose, her hair. "Close your eyes!" And now that she can not see me, I intentionally aim at her face. Boy, am I cumming! Wave after wave pours out of my balls, wave after wave I spray on her, her belly, her face, one more time her breasts, those delicious creamy white breasts. Creamy white, you said it. The thin golden necklace with the pearl round her throat... the pearl is invisible, exactly the same color as the semen dripping from her chin.

Even my cumming turns her on. Once again she sticks a finger into herself, slides her other hand over her clit and yes, she has another orgasm. I drop down next to her, turn onto my back. I still ejaculate, now no longer in jets, but with small eruptions that send the cum running down my slacking cock. We lie panting next to each other.

"Dear me," she mumbles. "Is it always like this?"

I shake my head. "No, that's your doing. Or maybe the long foreplay. Or maybe because I haven't fucked in six months. I do not know. I've never come so hard." And it will take a while before it will be that intense again, but I don't say that.

Her curvaceous belly is smooth with my ejaculate, it drips down the small folds in her sides on the bed, the dimple of her belly button is filling up. Carefully she dips a finger in it, pulls a thread, brings it to her mouth and tastes. She says nothing, but makes a face.

"Semen is very alkaline. That's why you should always close your eyes if a guy ejaculates on you."

"Alkaline?"

"The opposite of acid. Very acid food is not tasty at all, and even dangerous. Very alkaline also is not good."

"And even dangerous? It tickles on my tongue. And itches on my nipples." With both hands she spreads my cum all over her breasts. "That is also a good feeling. I'm going to tell Aunt Winnie that."

"I sincerely hope you don't!" I take the towel we used earlier to collect her blood and dry her gently, paternally. She sits half up, looks and laughs: "You said the hotel staff wouldn't notice, right? Well, the whole bedspread is covered." And with a dirty face: "There's even a blob on my handbag."

I suggest: "Come on, let's take another shower," and then I notice the clock. "Blast! Do you know what time it is? You should go home quick!"

She smiles serenely. "If I don't come home tonight no one will notice. Father is at sea, mother visiting her sister who is ill, the house is cold. What keeps me from staying all night?"

"But..." To be honest, I don't mind her staying at all. Tomorrow is Thursday, there will be no fish auction in the morning. I can sleep in.

She misinterprets my hesitation. "All our other promises still hold true."

"Well, if you're sure you will not be missed... yes please." Now it is my turn to giggle. "I can teach you lots more."

She nods, cuddles up close to me, traces the course of a vein on my left biceps with one finger. "Pretty boy... George... darling."

She observes my reaction. Where has that timid girl from a few hours ago gone, who looked at the bed with wide frightened eyes and addressed me as "Sir"? Why did I never notice her before in our factory? Why does a smart, self assured child like this spend her days cleaning fish on an assembly line?

I pull her towards me and kiss her. She kisses back eagerly and says well satisfied: "The best birthday of my life, no matter how old I get." She is silent for a moment. Then she adds coyly: "And I'll never be a virgin again. Wasn't that ever so boring? Champagne!"