All Comments on 'Susan's Descent Ch. 02'

by hellothere3

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

If you are going to write these types of stories, you must get the details correct. "The devil is in the details". ie. She had a shiny red ball gag placed on her. Then a bit later, she is able to start begging, using full sentences, for relief. How exactly was she able to do this?

Later when she is being whipped/flogged you repeatedly mess up the number of strikes. eg She has 3 strikes, then you start talking about giving her the next strike, her third?? Then again with 4 more to go (meaning she had already had 6) you talk of delivering the fourth, then fifth strike, before carrying on, getting her to orgasm with each of the last ones. You must be careful with details. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good so far. She needs her nipples pierced and have rings inserted.

Woah_astyWoah_astyover 1 year ago

I agree with the other person. The details do give out a lot.

But anyway! About the next part, can we get some 'overfilling' of her orifices? Either with toys or an orgy.

With love,

Asty.

Yuhiho186Yuhiho186about 1 year ago

Waiting for next part. When will it be released??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous