Susan's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The edging was working wonders, Susan had now turned into a truly desperate, wanton, slutty whore, and was begging them to make her come. Every time she felt the crescendo build up, the vibrations slowed abruptly, and sometimes even stopped, literally making her go crazy.

She was hysterical, and wild horses couldn't trample her screams, the gag almost being of no use in this situation. She was shaking her head like a witch, her sweaty black ponytail bobbing all around her face.

Right then, Mark delivered the 5th flog, at the exact same spot, and that was all it took for her. Even though the sybian was vibrating slowly, for the first time till now, she came purely from the pain of the flogger. While it was piercing initially, unbeknownst to her, her body slowly started yearning for it, desperate to attain any form of orgasm, regardless in which form it arrived.

And arrive it did, in befitting fashion. For the second time that evening, she squirted. It made her first squirting session look like a couple drops; such was the amount of her juices this time. It came out in a ferocious stream, completely coating the bedsheets. She came with another resounding yell, sobbing and moaning, loud as ever.

After being denied her orgasms for so long, she didn't care that it was from the flogger, which was a significant change. She was just happy she was allowed to come, and sighed in relief, her torment ceasing temporarily.

She leaned her back contently, she had never been put through so much in her life, coming more tonight than she had ever before.

But her ordeal was not yet over.

A few flogs still remained. Something that she once thought she would not be able to take. But that orgasm had changed everything. She was now awakened.

Mark was far from done. Having delivered 2 hits to her luscious ass, he walked back around to her face, and put the flogger down by her side.

Heaving a sigh, she thought her orgasm convinced them. But her hopes were misplaced. They felt rejuvenated, delighted at her mental switch, and wanted to exploit her opening.

Moving his hands around her clamps, where her breasts were now sore, reddened from the constant weight pinching them brutally, he leaned in to her ear, and whispered, ' I'm now going to take your clamps off, and it will pain much more than when I put them on, since the blood will start flowing back into your beautiful engorged slutty nipples.'

With the same malicious expression, with no remorse, he didn't hesitate, immediately yanking the clamps harshly off her tits, and she felt like he was actually taking her nipples off!

She screamed her familiar cry, moaning and wailing for all she was worth, this pain just as excruciating as those that came before it, but there would be no respite, at least for a little more time.

As she was screaming, just to test her more, he brought down the flogger. This time, it actually felt like a whip. The pain was more acute, and the hit on her titty flesh caused it to redden even more than it already was, and it slowly literally turned into a crimson color, her flesh stretched beyond measure.

Her body had been thoroughly abused, and yet, deep down, she craved for more. This kind of perverse treatment turned her on, and she realized there was no going back. Only this kind of degradation would satisfy her from now on, nothing less.

The masters had already sensed the changing of the tide, and knew that she had succumbed to them. She as, for all purposes, theirs. But they had to show her her place.

She was now nothing more than their slut, reduced to satisfy their whims and desires.

The remaining flogs came in quick succession, and quite surprisingly, each of them made her orgasm. The sybian was still whirring on and off, and by now, she was an empty shell, shivering and coming all the time, reduced to a truly pathetic mess.

Mark stepped back, delighted at his work, much like an artist celebrating his piece, with Susan being the canvas he splayed his art on.

The masters were impressed, none of the sluts who came before her had orgasmed on every lash, and she was clearly the most wanton of them all. Of course, they wouldn't admit it to her.

Panting, sobbing and in a delirious state of post orgasmic bliss, all Susan could see was a blur, Mark just a hunky shape in front of her, through droplets of her tears.

'Congratulations Susan! We are pleased to see you respond well to our stimulations, and you have a mindset exactly that of what we need, a slave willing to please, disregarding her own limits.'

'As of now, you have shown us you are willing to fulfill our demands, and hence, your night with us is at end.'

His remarks of approval filled her with happiness, and triggered the submissive part of her brain, something that the men carefully noticed, content at how things were progressing.

'Before you are free to go, we have one more task for you to do. The last symbol of your submission of body and soul to us. You will crawl on all fours to us, jiggling that delectable ass and swaying your humongous tits, and lick our feet.'

Susan didn't even think about it. She was now like a doll, with no mind of her own, having completely surrendered control.

Crawling over, she stuck her tongue out, licking the creased boots of each of the master. Adding to her humiliation, they all rested their other leg on her head, and really, this was the ultimate humiliation. One that she took gracefully, exalting in her lowly status.

'Great Susan, you are now free to go. We will be informing you about your induction later next week, but, if you would like to, we would absolutely love using the rest of our equipment on you tomorrow, we think you will have a lot of fun. Of course, it is up to you, it's your own free will.' He sniggered, knowing exactly what would transpire. She would bring her slutty ass tomorrow, eager to experiment and further entrench herself in their world.

With those parting words, he brought her chin up, slapped her suddenly, one last time, and dismissed her, motioning to Tom and Jake to escort her out.

To be continued...

12