Susan's Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kick and suck, baby."

A hand on the back of her head, I held her down as she gagged for just long enough to remind her of her status.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you Mistress."

"Good girl."

She knelt, waiting. I enjoy keeping slaves in suspense. Wondering what their first pegging will be like.

"Lets go inside bitch."

"Yes Mistress."

The table in the saloon had two big round chrome legs in sockets in the floor. I ordered her to put one of the settee cushions on the table and lay across it. Arms over the edge of the table I tied her wrists to one leg. her butt was over the end of the table. I stroked the satiny material on her back. I pushed it's hem up.

"No boats close. We don't need the gag do we, slut?"

"N-no Mistress Caroline." Good, a little fear.

I sat on the curved settee closest to Bobby's head so she could watch me masturbating lube onto my pink nine inch member. "If my bitch wants to scream or cry, she has my permission, slut."

"Thank you Mistress." Sweet little quiver in her voice.

Nothing like a humiliating pegging to prove a slave's devotion and subordination is sincere.

I pushed my knob at it's target.

"Aah!"

"What's that bitch?"

"Nothing Mistre...Aaah!" I rammed just the knob in.

"Aaaah!" I drove all the way, balls deep into her rectum.

Beautiful scream. No faking. Right from the ass hole to the heart. So satisfying. I gripped my slut's waist.

Slow out. Ram in. "Aagh!"

Slow out. Ram in. "Aagh!"

I kept going. Soon each ram was met with a "Ugh."

Finally she's had enough, only a whimper was left in her. I stopped deep in and stroked those hairless blue balls. She was close. I stopped and pulled out. Another whimper.

I poured a glass of wine and sat. I gently stroked her cheek. "Such a good little whore." Sip. "I love those sexy little noises you make." Sip. "Maybe next time I won't tie you down. Maybe." Sip. "Maybe on your back so I can see the joy on your slutty face as I drive into your ass cunt."

I finished my wine, removed my strapon, untied Bobby and sent her to thoroughly clean it, shower, then return to my cabin wearing a satin nightie.

I must be getting soft. I'm liking having a thing to cuddle as I fall asleep.

Bobby nuzzled my cheek. "Good morning Beautiful Goddess."

"Good morning slut. Come here, give your Mistress a kiss."

After breakfast we went for a swim, then with light cover ups over out bikinis we went for a long sail.

Bobby showed me how to steer the boat, then she went and made sandwiches for lunch.

Late afternoon we picked up a mooring in Fat Hog Bay. Bobby made dinner reservations at 'The Red Rock Restaurant.'

I sipped some white wine. Bobby knelt on the cockpit floor beside me like a good little slut. I pulled up the hem of my sun cover, and pulled down my bikini bottom.

My wine in one hand, the other stroking Bobby's hair. "Mm, my little whore is getting much better. Oo, that's just. OH! Yes!"

My sweet slut didn't stop until she's given me two more orgasms.

We both wore nice sun dresses for dinner. The restaurant/bar had a mixed clientele, locals and cruisers.. We had a few rums with the gang at the bar before eating. Bobby looked so sweet digging in her little purse with the long thin shoulder strap for her money.

The 'ball' we were on was way out near the entrance, so I decided to have Bobby 'al fresco' tonight.

On her hands and knees, on the trampoline, a sweet little squeal as I drove her with my purple cock. I reached down and fondled her balls as I rode her. I cupped my other hand under her caged clitty as she came, then had her lick my hand clean as I finished fucking her. God, humiliating my little whore is so erotic.

I sent her to her own cabin that night and flew solo with my purple dildo.

"Mistress, your slave can call a limo to pick us up here and take us to the airport, or we can sail back to Trellis Bay where we started from. We've got lots of time before your flight."

"Mm. Call for a limo dear, then get some ropes."

I tied her, on her back, to the cockpit table. I tied her ankles, spread, to the cockpit's hard top.

I brought out my strapon harness, all three cocks, and the key. I removed the mushroom top. leaving the steel ring around her balls. Mm, her cock's not too shabby.

I rubbed my black cock on her cheek. "Open your mouth bitch." This one is like a stack of black balls. I pushed the first(biggest) ball between her slutty pink lips. "I know I promised you a good boning with this one, but I don't think you're quite ready, so just hold it in your mouth cunt for now."

I fixed the purple one to my harness and snugged the straps. I stroked lube along the shaft. "No wonder men like to masturbate. This is so erotic, stroking my big fat cock. It's a real handful, isn't it? Big and hard. Just the thing for your tight little ass cunt."

I teased, poking it almost in. Then again. Than just the knob, then out. Then just the knob again. Knob in I took a dollop of lube and gave Bobby's cock one slow stroke. I stroked her balls as I drove all the way in.

"Ghhh!"

"Oh, my slut likes that."

I began long slow drilling, stroking her cock with each stroke. It began to quiver, so I stopped. Bobby whimpered as pre-cum dribbled out.

I gripped her balls under the steel ring and pulled up hard as I continued to pound.

"Ggggaaaaa!"

Beautiful scream. My black cock swayed and bobbed as she screamed.

I dropped her balls and masturbated her as I continued to plow. Her cum squirted across her belly. She dropped my black cock.

"See sissy," I said as I released her, "Mistress loves her bitch and knows how to please little sluts, doesn't she?"

"Yes Mistress Caroline. Thank you Mistress." She sank to her knees, took my right hand and kissed it. "Thank you so much, my Goddess."

As I flew away, back to become 'Susan the hostess at "Tres Elegante Boutique Spa" I thought of using Bobby frequently at her home, and wondered if Maureen would follow through and become another of my playthings.

12