Susan's Needs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well sit on my face and lets see how much hotter I can make you."

Mary got up and straddled my head and placed her pussy on my mouth. She was holding on to the headboard watching me eat her. I stuck my tongue in her pussy and wiggled it around then drew it back into my mouth. I stuck it in her again and started to tongue fuck her. She started moaning. I slid my tongue forward to stroke her clit. I flicked it with my tongue several times eliciting moans from her. Then I placed my hands under Mary's thighs and lifted her off my face so I could tongue her from clit to asshole. Knowing how much she liked it when I did that I repeated it several times. Mary moaned loudly every time. She was moaning so loudly I just knew Susan could hear her at the other end of the house. That thought aroused me even more than hearing Mary moan from the pleasure I was giving her.

Mary squeezed her thighs together around my head and cried out. "Oh fuck I'm cumming! Eat my pussy baby. Oh god oh god."

Then it was over. Mary fell over on her side and lay there looking satisfied. "Oh damn that was good. I love how you eat my pussy so well."

"I aim to please. So how about the second act of this play? You ready?"

"Oh yes baby. Take your pleasure."

I got up and rolled her over on her belly, spread her legs,got between them and put my cock in her all in one continuous motion. She was so wet I slid right in. Without preamble I rammed my dick to the hilt making her grunt. I did it again and again until I was hammering her ass with my hips making loud slapping sounds as we collided. Then I put my hands on her hips and pulled back onto my knees dragging her with me. I pounded her pussy hard and fast.

"Oh fuck me baby!Tear my pussy up. Give it to me. Fuck fuck fuck. You're gonna make me cum so hard!" She yelled loud enough I just knew Susan had to hear her. Mary shook like a leaf as she came on my cock. I was so aroused that I started cumming too and emptied my balls in her. We both collapsed onto the bed. Mary smiled at me with a look of bliss on her face. "That was just fantastic. That was some of the best sex we've had in a while. I was so horny when I came home I could hardly stand it and you have cured that ailment. Haha."

"You are welcome, baby. I love you." Then I did something I had never done with Mary, or with any woman until Susan. I rolled over between Mary's legs and put my mouth over her pussy. I took the cum, my cum, that was oozing from her pussy into my mouth and swallowed. Then I ate Mary's pussy until she came again and I had cleaned all my cum out of her. When I finished I slid up and kissed her letting her taste the cum on my lips.

Mary exclaimed, "Holy Christ Paul!" Where did that come from? You've never done that before. I mean, you have never shied away from kissing me with cum in my mouth, but you just ate a full load of your cum out of my pussy. Oh fuck, never mind. I don't care. That was so fucking hot. I don't know what's gotten into you, but I like it. I hope you are adding that to your repertoire."

"It's not what has gotten into me," I thought, "but what I have gotten into." There was no way I was going to tell Mary that I learned that trick from her daughter though. I hugged Mary and said, "You're welcome. As for eating you like that goes I had a sudden urge to try it. After all it's only fair. I mean, you never have a problem with swallowing my cum so I figured I would save you a trip to the bathroom to clean up. I do have to admit I did find it highly arousing to do that. Just look how hard I am."

Mary took my hard cock in her hand and squeezed gently. "I love you Paul. You are the greatest. You never cease to amaze me with the lengths you are willing to go to take care of me and Susan."

"If you only knew what lengths," I thought as we lay there gently stroking each other drifting off to sleep.

****

Mary had to work out of town the following Tuesday and would be home Thursday evening. It seemed that Susan had been pouting for a week, but when Mary told us that Monday evening her mood changed. She seemed to be her old happy self when she left for work Tuesday morning. That evening when Susan got home from work I had supper almost ready

"By the time you take your shower supper will be ready."

When Susan returned to the kitchen after her shower she was wearing her red nightie and panties.

My cock immediately started to expand, creating a bulge in the front of my jeans. I watched Susan's tits sway, her erect nipples pleating the silky material covering them, as she walked into the room. The red high heels on her feet enhanced her shapely legs. "Boy, you make it tough for me to eat young lady."

"Or I make it inviting to eat a young lady." she said and laughed. After supper Susan and I were sitting at the table talking when she asked, "What do you want to do tonight Daddy?"

At that moment what I wanted to do was bend her over the dinner table, ram my cock into her velvety pussy and fuck her silly. She had been teasing me the whole meal with her foot in my crotch rubbing my erection and I was ready for some relief. Instead I said, "Well sweetheart, whatever you want to do will be fine with me."

Susan sat still with only her hands fidgeting for a long moment. Finally she spoke and her response blew me away. "What I really want is not possible tonight or probably ever, but I'll tell you anyway. I want to have sex with you and Mom, but I don't think that will ever happen. She would probably freak out if she found out we were having sex. Not to mention I don't even know if Mom would be into sex with another woman."

Holy shit. Susan was wilder than I imagined. "Really. You want to have sex with your mother?"

"With both of you at the same time. But yes, I want to eat Mom's pussy after you fill it with a load of your yummy cum. I think that would be so fucking hot."

"What brought this on?" I asked.

"First I have to confess to you. I sorta lied when I told you no one had ever gone down on me. During my senior year of high school my best friend and I experimented one night on a sleepover. It was more exploratory than sex though. There definitely weren't orgasms involved, but I did get pretty turned on. I liked the way she tasted and how her silky smooth pussy felt under my tongue. I never tried it with anyone else, but I have fantasized about doing it with Mom a lot since that night. Now that you have shown me how fantastic it can be I'm sure I would enjoy doing Mom."

Well, my semi-hard cock just turned into a pillar of stone. My wife's daughter, my lover, wanted to have lesbian sex with her mother. The image of Susan with her face buried in her mother's crotch was fleshing out my fantasy of watching Mary with another woman. I tried to re position myself to relieve the pressure on my cock. Susan saw me and decided to help. She got up, came around the table, kneeled beside me and opened my jeans to free my cock from it's torment. Once she had it free she took it in her mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. I had to stop her or I was going to cum.

She reluctantly let my cock slip from her mouth and said, "Well, let's go to my room and I'll tell you why I brought up sex with Mom." She stood up and led me to her room. The view of her walking away from me in that short nightie had my mouth watering. In her room we lay on her bed and idly fondled each other as she explained her desire for a threesome with her mother and me.

"The reason I brought it up is that it's something I have been thinking about since the last time Mom came home and I walked in on you and her having sex. That night I saw Mom sitting on your face and it turned me on. I started thinking about me being you with her sitting on my face. I think Mom is so hot and I know she loves sex. I think she just might go for girl on girl if you were involved. Really, I can't stop thinking about it. My wildest fantasy is that you convince her to let me join you for a threesome."

"Wait, you walked in on us? I didn't know you came in our room that night."

"Yeah I did. I was mad because Mom came home a day early from her trip and messed up my plans for that night. And it was obvious she wanted sex with you. So when you guys went to bed I got up and stood outside your door until I heard Mom moaning. I thought you were in the middle of fucking her so I came in the room hoping to break the mood. You were on your back eating Mom's pussy as she was sitting on your face. Neither one of you was aware of me so I stood there and watched for awhile. Every time you raised Mom's hips up off your face I could see your tongue on her pussy. I got so aroused I wanted to climb on the bed and join you. I almost did too, but Mom started cumming. That brought me back so I slipped out the door and went to bed. I was so worked up I couldn't sleep until I got myself off with my fingers; twice. Ever since that night I can't stop thinking about eating her pussy."

Susan had been idly stroking my rock hard cock. She got up, straddled me. Taking my cock in her hand she guided it to her wet pussy. Her heat surrounded my flesh as she slowly lowered herself. When she was fully impaled and sitting on me she just sat there smiling. She flexed her hips and the sensation of my cock head rubbing against her cervix sent a wave of pleasure through me.

Susan moaned and said, " God I love how you fit inside me, Daddy. This feels so awesome."

She was right. Her pulsing muscle contractions gripping my cock felt incredible. Between her revelation about wanting to have sex with her mother and the sensations coursing through me as she rode my cock I was trying hard not to cum too soon. I soon gave up and surrendered to my arousal as she started raising almost completely off my cock and slamming her cunt down onto me rapidly. Susan fairly shouted, "Oh Daddy, I'm cumming!" and froze with my cock buried in her pussy. I could feel the spasms of her vaginal walls as she came and that sent me over the edge into my own orgasm. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over me as I ejaculated stream after stream of sperm into Susan.

When I was drained of cum and Susan's orgasm subsided she collapsed on top of me and sighed heavily. "Daddy, I love it when we cum together like that. Will you go down on me and clean me up?"

This time of my own volition I slid down her body to comply with her request. Not because I particularly liked eating my cum, but because I loved how aroused it made her when I did. I ran my tongue through her sloppy lips gathering my spooge, then moved up to kiss Susan; sharing my issue with her. She moaned into my mouth when she tasted cum on my tongue. Dropping back down her body I ate her cream soaked pussy until she had one last orgasm. Sliding back up I wrapped her in my arms. Susan nibbled my ear lobe and whispered, "I love you, Dad. You are the best lover a girl could ask for."

The next day after Susan left for her job I struggled to get any work done. My mind was totally distracted by Susan's revelation and the thought of watching her going down on her mother. I wanted to make her fantasy a reality for her and myself. I wasn't a hundred percent sure, but I had a strong feeling that it might be fairly easy to convince Mary to try. I knew things about her past that pointed in that direction. By the time Susan got home from work I thought I had a plan that might work.

I was still in my office trying to finish up the little work I had been able to accomplish all day when she came in. While Susan took a shower I started supper. I decided to hold off telling her my plan until we went to bed. Tonight was going to be our last chance to have sex before Mary returned home and I wanted it to be memorable. After we ate and cleaned up the kitchen I invited her to watch some television. Susan wanted to have sex, but I convinced her to just fondle each other and build our arousal for a couple of hours before heading to her room for the night.

I was anxious to share my thoughts with Susan, but I waited until we were settled in bed, then said, "Sue, before we go any further I want to talk about you having sex with your mother. I think I can get her to go along with the idea of a threesome with us."

Susan exclaimed, "What! How? We would have to admit that we are fucking and I don't think Mom will take that bit of news very well."

"You could be right, Sue, but if what I have in mind works I think it will soften the revelation. Listen, when your mother is aroused she is open to pretty much anything sexual. I think that if I can get her aroused enough she wouldn't care who was watching and she would probably be open to anything at that point. Even having sex with her own daughter. Here's why I think that.

"Two weeks ago when you were in town with your friends your mom and I had sex while she was bent over the back of the living room couch. How that happened is a whole story by itself. Don't ask. We were having rough sex which we both like from time to time so I was taking her kind of forcefully. Anyway she was resistant at first; worried that you might come home and catch us. Once we were fucking she couldn't have cared less who was watching. All she wanted was my cock in her ass.

"Now, the reason I think this might work is back when we were first dating she and I were relaxing after having sex one night. We were talking about things we liked sexually and she told me that she fantasized about having sex with a stranger in a wild one night stand. I told her I had always wanted to have a threesome with two women and watch them have sex. When I told her my fantasy she told me about her college days.

"She told me that in her senior year of college her room mate turned her on to lesbian sex and even had a threesome with the roommate's boyfriend. She said that they only got together a couple of times with the boyfriend, but she and her roommate continued to have sex until they graduated. Then she told me she had always wanted to try it again, but she had never found another woman she was attracted to enough.

"Here's what I'm thinking. On Friday you tell her you are going clothes shopping Saturday morning. I'm sure she will want to take advantage of your absence for us to have sex. When you leave I'll make sure that happens just like two weeks ago and fuck her on the couch. Give me fifteen or twenty minutes before you slip into the house. Make sure we are having sex, then walk in on us. We'll see where it goes from there. That way if she blows up we don't have to let on about our secret."

"God Dad, Mom really had sex with another woman and liked it? We really are alike aren't we? I can hardly wait for Saturday to find out if this is going to work. What you just told me has got me so hot I need you to make love to me right now."

When she finished talking she took my cock in her hand and mounted me. After she impaled herself on my cock she rolled us over and said, "Fuck me, Daddy. Give it to me hard and fast, but I want you in my mouth when you cum."

Taking her firm buttocks in my hands I fucked her just the way she wanted it. Her wetness let me slip in and out of her love canal effortlessly. Fucking Susan like that didn't take long to boil the cum out of my nuts. When I felt my orgasm cresting I told her to get ready for an eruption. She pulled off my cock and put her mouth over the head of it just as my cum issued forth. The way she moaned and thrashed as she cupped her pussy with her hand as my cum filled her mouth I knew she was cumming too. She swallowed every drop I gave her before letting my cock slip from her mouth. Smiling she lay down beside me and gave me a kiss. My cum tasted good on her tongue.

She snuggled with me and said, "I loved that. I will sleep good tonight for sure. Good night, Daddy. I love you."

I said, "I loved it too, baby girl. We will both sleep good tonight then. Good night and I love you too." As I drifted off to sleep my mind was filled with the possibilities the weekend held for the three of us.

The next morning as Susan was leaving for work she kissed me and whispered in my ear that she could hardly wait for Saturday to arrive. Truth be told, neither could I.

****

Mary got home late that afternoon. It was obvious she was in the mood for sex, but Susan was already home from work so we settled for some heavy groping until bedtime. When we finally went to bed Mary immediately took my cock in her mouth. She gave it a couple of deep strokes and pulled off. She said, "God, I missed this cock," then went back to sucking me. She turned her body so that her pussy was in my face inviting me to eat her luscious snatch. I buried my face in her crotch and licked her wetness causing her to moan. The vibrations felt good on my cock in her mouth.

It only took Mary a short time to reach her climax and I wasn't far behind her. Before her orgasm was fully over I emptied my load in her mouth. Mary swallowed my essence and turned around to lay beside me. The oral sex was so fulfilling we just cuddled. Mary finally spoke. "I really wanted to fuck your brains out tonight, but I feel so relaxed right now that maybe that can wait for tomorrow. What do you think, baby?"

I thought it was a great idea, but had no plan to fuck her then either. I wanted her hot and ready to fuck on Saturday morning. I would have to figure something out to delay. "I agree. I'm satisfied enough that I can wait until then," I said.

Friday evening I had an idea that I thought might work to put sex with Mary off. At bedtime I held back to get a drink of water as Mary headed to our bedroom. I told Susan, "Give us 15 minutes then knock on our door with a problem you need your mother's help with. It doesn't matter what it is. I just want to get her aroused and then leave her frustrated so she will be primed for Saturday." Susan giggled and said, "Okay, Dad. I can do that."

I went to my bedroom and Mary was waiting; sprawled on the bed in a silky negligee. I climbed onto the bed and went down on Mary immediately. She was getting hot and bothered when Susan knocked on the door. I stopped eating her pussy and moved up beside her.

Mary mumbled under her breath, "God damn it." Then louder. "Come in."

Susan opened the door and said, "Could you help me with a problem Mom? I need to talk to you."

"Can it wait until tomorrow?"

"No Mom, I need advice now, please."

Mary got up and went with Susan to her room. She came back about 20 minutes later. I pretended to be asleep and she tried to wake me by putting my cock in her mouth and sucking me. I 'woke up' and pulled her up off of my dick saying, "Please don't. I am too sleepy now and the mood is gone."

"What the fuck, Paul? This isn't like you. What's going on here?"

"Nothing. I promise I'll take care of you in the morning. Susan is going shopping so we will have the house to ourselves."

She glared at me as she said, "Well. OK, I'm going to hold you to that promise."

We spooned to fall asleep. I put my hand in her crotch and covered her pussy so she couldn't get herself off. At least not until I went to sleep. What I didn't know then, but found out later, was that Susan had ramped up her mother too. She told Mary that her 'problem' was her non-existent boyfriend wanted to have anal sex with her. She asked her mother all kinds of questions about the act. She even got Mary to admit that she liked it when I fucked her in the ass.

The next morning around 10 o'clock Susan left to 'go to town'. Before she was even out of the driveway Mary accosted me. She came into the kitchen wearing my favorite nightie looked me in the eyes and said, "OK mister. It's time to pay up on that promise you made last night."

She dropped to her knees and tried to pull my dick out of my shorts. I side stepped her and said I had go to the bathroom first as I walked toward the living room. She was stalking behind me and I let her catch me at the couch. She jumped between me and the couch, put her hand in the middle of my chest and said, "I need your cock in me and I mean NOW."