Susan's Needs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was my cue. I put my hands on her hips and spun her around. I bent her over the back of the couch like I had done two weeks prior. She wasn't wearing panties with the nightie. This time there was no resistance. No fear of being caught. Mary reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks to spread them for me.

"Oh yes. Fuck me baby. Fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy. I don't care. Just fuck me. I need your cock in me baby."

I stripped off my shorts and underwear as she spread her legs to give me access to her holes. Instead of putting my cock in her I kneeled behind her and tongued her asshole trying to buy some time so Susan could get back in the house.

"Oh god yes baby. Eat my ass. Oh fuck yes. I love it."

I tongued her ass for a few minutes then dropped my tongue to her pussy. It was wet with her juices. I licked from her clit to her asshole and back then sucked on her clit. Mary moaned loudly.

"Come on baby. Put your cock in me. Fuck me good. I'm so ready for you. Fuck me, please fuck me."

I stood up and placed my cock against her wet pussy lips. Mary moaned again.

"Go ahead. Push your cock in there baby. My pussy wants it so bad."

I pushed my cock into Mary's pussy until my pubes were against her ass.

"Oh fuck yes! That's what I wanted. Now fuck me. Make me cum baby."

Susan had made her way back into the house and when she heard her mother begging for my cock she walked from the kitchen into the dining room. She had a full side view of me pounding her mother as she was bent over the back of the couch. I slowed down my strokes now trying to make this last. Mary's nightie was bunched under her arms and her big tits were laying against the seat back. Her head was down. She was staring into the cushion or her eyes were closed so she did not notice Susan standing there.

Susan was wearing a short skirt and a light colored blouse. She put her hand under her skirt and just stood where she was for a couple of minutes taking in the erotic scene in front of her before she exclaimed, "Oh my god Mom! That's so fucking hot!"

Mary's head snapped around as she heard Susan's voice.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM, SUSIE. NOW!" She almost screamed then grunted as I slammed my hips into her ass filling her pussy with dick. I started pistoning my cock into her pussy furiously. Mary let go of her ass cheeks and put her hands on the cushion in front of her as she lowered her head again, dismissing Susan.

Instead of going to her room Susan hiked up her skirt to her waist and sat down in a chair at the dining table. She sat exposing her bare pussy. She spread her legs and using one hand she spread her pussy lips so she could finger her clit with her other hand as she watched me fuck her mother. I could see her juices glistening on her fingers. I had to look away or else I was going to cum and ruin our plan.

"God damn this is hot, Mom. Watching Daddy fuck you is really turning me on."

Mary looked at her daughter. She couldn't help but see what Susan was doing. "This is not right Susie.Quit that and go to your room."

"No Mom. I like watching Daddy fuck you. I'm so excited I think I'm going to cum any minute."

I picked up the pace a little and Mary instead of replying dropped her head and closed her eyes. She started moaning. "Oh yes. Harder Paul. Oh I'm cumming. OH FUCK!" she cried as her orgasm overtook her.

That was it for me. I had been holding back, but now the dam broke. I emptied my cum filled balls into Mary's pussy as she was in the throes of her orgasm. Susan realized I was coming and came across the room to kneel beside us. I pulled my cock from Mary's pussy as soon as I finished cumming. It was covered in a mixture of my cum and Mary's juices. Susan ignored it and got directly behind her mother. My cum was oozing out of Mary and running down her inner thigh. Susan leaned in and moaned as she stroked her tongue up her mother's thigh gathering up my cum. She continued upward until her mouth was tight against her mother's pussy and used her tongue to mine for more of my cum.

Mary must have thought it was me eating her pussy until I stepped in front of her and offered her my cum encrusted cock. Her eyes popped wide open and she sounded almost frightened when she said, "What the hell is going on? Susan? Oh god Susan. What are you doing? Stop that."

Instead of stopping Susan stuck her tongue deeper into Mary's pussy. I heard Mary inhale sharply. In spite of her protest she made no effort to move away from Susan's hungry mouth. She said, "This is so wrong. You shouldn't be doing that Susan. I'm your mother." Then she moaned loudly as her daughter sucked on her clitoris.

Mary looked at me and I could see her eyes were glazed with lust. My cum coated semi hard cock was bobbing right before her face. Mary opened her mouth and enveloped it. She started sucking me with her incredible method that I had taught to Susan. She did everything but deep throat me. She moaned as she sucked and tongued me to another full erection.

While Mary was sucking me Susan continued to eat her mother's pussy. Mary came twice before Susan cleaned her pussy of all my cum. Finished eating her mother's pussy, Susan came around the couch to kneel beside me. She ran her tongue across the bottom half of my cock, then sucked on my balls as Mary sucked me. After a few minutes she put her lips on the base of my cock and slid toward the head. She met her mother halfway up. As her mother withdrew Susan moved with her until she pushed her completely off the end then kissed her mother. My cock pulsed as I watched mother and daughter kiss passionately.

Susan released her mother's lips and turned to take the head of my cock in her mouth. She slowly lowered her head until her lips were around the base. She squeezed my cock with her lips and started back up the shaft. When she felt the head between her lips she went down again deep throating me a second time. Her mother was just inches away watching my cock disappear into her daughter's mouth.

"Oh god Susie. How can you take the whole thing like that?" Mary's inhibitions had disappeared. She seemed to not care that her daughter was participating in our sex. In fact she seemed to have readily adapted to the idea. That was confirmed when she said, "It's obvious that you two set me up for this and that you have had sex before today. You need to tell me how this happened."

Susan took my cock out of her mouth and offered it to her mother. Mary eagerly sucked it into her mouth and immediately gagged herself. "Slow down Mom. Don't try so hard. You have to do it a little at a time. Let your throat muscle get used to the intrusion gradually."

After Mary had a few strokes on my cock letting it touch her throat opening without gagging she tried again and choked herself. She pulled off me completely and said, "This couch isn't very comfortable. I want my bed. Let's go get comfortable and you two can tell me everything." Susan and Mary stood up and the three of us walked down the hall to our room. They walked in front of me holding hands. When we were in the bedroom Susan stripped off her clothes. I was already naked and Mary still had on her nightie.

Mary lay down crosswise the bed with her head hanging off the edge. She looked at me and said, "Come here Paul and let me suck your cock some more. She knew I liked it with her in that position. I stepped closer and positioned myself over her head. I bent my knees the little it took to get my cock to where she could take it in her mouth. When Mary put her mouth on my cock I started face fucking her. As she lay still, taking it, I was careful not to choke her when I pushed in. Meanwhile, Susan went around the bed so she could get a better view of my cock sawing into her mother's mouth.

Mary bent her knees and planted her feet just beneath her ass. Her knees fell apart exposing her pussy. Susan crawled up on the bed and started licking her mother's pussy again. Mary moaned and lifted her hips off the bed. Susan ran her tongue through Mary's lips up to her clit. She took the little bud in between her lips and sucked on it. Mary bucked her hips and moaned. She was almost continuously moaning now, but the biggest moan escaped her when Susan slid her tongue down and stroked Mary's asshole.

Watching Susan eat her mother's pussy and listening to Mary moan around my cock in her mouth was getting me so aroused I was ready to cum again. Not wanting to cum just yet I pulled my cock out of Mary's mouth and before she could complain she let out a loud OOOOOH as she came on Susan's tongue. I stood watching them. Susan licked up her mother's cum then moved up and gave her a big passionate kiss.

Mary said, "Oh Susie, that was so wonderful. I can't believe I am having sex with my own daughter."

"Me either, Mom, but this is something I have wanted to do since I was 17. I almost can't believe it is finally happening."

I was still standing by the bed watching them embrace. I went and sat down in the chair at Mary's dressing table watching my wife and step daughter as they explored each others body with their hands. I was slowly stroking my cock when Mary said, "Tell me everything, Susie."

Susan started by begging her mother not to blame me. "Mom, please don't think this is Dad's fault. I was the aggressor. We haven't been having sex for very long, but I have wanted to fuck Daddy for a couple of years now. He just couldn't take a hint."

Susan told her about the first time she ever walked in on us while we were having sex. "Seeing Daddy's cock pumping into you like that got me so horny I had to go to my room and masturbate. All I could think about was Daddy's cock pounding into me instead of you. After that night I made it a point to occasionally catch you guys in the act and I saw some pretty amazing stuff. Every time I did it just made me hornier and hornier. I tried everything I could think of to entice Daddy, but he just ignored me. I...."

Mary interrupted Susan. "Wait. Why do you call him Daddy? It has always been Paul or just Dad with you."

Susan blushed. "Well, I know it's silly, but there is something erotic about calling him Daddy while we are having sex. Mom, let me tell you this without interruption, please."

Mary motioned for her to continue. Susan sighed before picking up her story. " I was jealous of you, Mom. You never caught on because I only tried things when you were out of town. I was hoping Daddy would get turned on and try to fuck me while you were gone. Then about two months ago I discovered Daddy masturbating in his office late one night and threw myself at him. He was so jacked up on the porn he was watching that it was kinda easy to get him to fuck me."

Listening to Susan tell her mother how she had seduced me and all the details of our sex thereafter I had to stop stroking my cock to keep from cumming. I put my hands on the chair arms and sat there listening; my cock throbbing. As Susan continued I got so aroused I knew I would explode in orgasm if I just touched myself.

Then it was done. Susan had told her mother everything and finished with, "And the last time I walked in on you having sex and saw Dad eating your pussy I knew I had to do something to make my dream fantasy a reality. It was my idea to have a threesome with you. So there you have it. I hope you are not too terribly mad about me and Dad and can forgive us so the three of us can continue as things are now."

Mary kissed her daughter and said, "Thinking about it now Paul and I have had some outstanding sex in the last couple of months. It was always super good on the nights I would get back from out of town and now I know why. Oh sweetheart, I forgive you both and I'm not mad. A little overwhelmed by the turn of events, but it's nothing I can't live with. To tell the truth I am rather happy that you want to have sex with me."

"So Mom, you're cool with this?"

"Well, it kinda freaked me out at first when you walked in on Paul and me, but once I got over that I realized how turned on I was knowing you were watching us. And when you ate my pussy after Paul fucked me. Holy god Susie! That was so hot when you ate Daddy's cum from my pussy." Mary had started using Susan's endearment for me for some reason and it sounded so hot coming from her it made my cock jump.

"It also made me hot watching you suck Daddy's cock right after he fucked me. I can't believe how turned on it made me watching you take his cock in your mouth like that. It was so erotic, so yes, I'm OK with it. It is going to be fun sharing sex between the three of us. I even think that it will bring us closer together as a family. Just don't tell your sister."

Susan grinned and said, "Oh Mom, I would never share this with her. She is so straight laced it would blow her mind." They kissed again. When the kiss ended Mary said, "One more thing. Ever since my college days I have wanted to find a woman to have sex with again, but never met anyone that appealed to me. I have always wanted to experience a woman eating my pussy again, but I never dreamed it would be my own daughter. And eating my husband's cum out of me at that. I am going to love eating your pussy, Susie, but right now I need some of your Dad's cock." Mary looked at me sitting in the chair; my engorged cock standing straight out of my crotch and moaned.

"Come here Paul. Give me that beautiful cock." Mary got on her knees and turned her ass toward me. She pulled her Baby Doll nightie over her head and let it drop to the floor exposing her big titties, then bent forward to support herself on her hands. "Take me baby."

I got up and stood behind her. I parted her ass cheeks and slid my cock into her steaming hot sodden pussy. I'm glad I had that short break or else I might have cum before I reached full insertion. In order to further delay cumming I stayed still; my cock buried in Mary. Susan lay on the bed in front of her mother, her spread legs inviting Mary to eat her pussy.

Mary lowered her face to her daughter's wet pussy anticipating tasting her first pussy in more than 20 years. Mary ran her tongue through the folds collecting Susan's nectar. She moaned as the taste of Susan's pussy bloomed in her mouth. Grabbing hold of Susan's thighs, she commenced to lick and suck ravenously. Standing behind her with my cock buried in Mary's pussy it seemed to me that she was very much into eating Susan.

When Mary's tongue made contact with her pussy Susan moaned and said, "Oh yes, that's it. Lick my pussy, Mom. She put her hands on the back of Mary's head and sighed as her mother chowed down. In what I assume was a bid to arouse her mother as much as she could, Susan started talking about sex with me. "Since the first time we had sex Daddy has taught me so much. He taught me how to suck his cock the right way using your methods. He taught me how to deep throat him. He taught me how awesome it was to suck his cum from his cock. I love eating his cum, Mom. He taught me how awesome it was to be fucked properly. He showed me how good his cock felt in my ass. Daddy did all that for me Mom and now the three of us can enjoy it all together."

Mary's muffled moans had steadily gotten louder as Susan talked. Suddenly she raised her head from Susan's crotch and said, "Oh god Paul, I'm so close. I'm right on the edge baby. Fuck me hard."

I had been slow fucking Mary and her pussy had gotten looser and she was wetter than I had ever known her to be. Between the feeling of my cock in her hot pussy and listening to Susan describe our sexual escapades I was close to cumming myself. I started slamming into Mary's ass cheeks with every stroke.

Mary cried out, "Fuck fuck fuck! That's it. Ram that cock to me baby. I'm going to cum all over it." She filled her mouth with pussy again; her moans muffled as she licked Susan's swollen clit.

My cock pounding my wife's hot pussy as I watched her eat her daughter's pussy was all it took for me. My orgasm rushed over me as stream after stream of cum shot into Mary's pussy. Mary felt my cock throb as hot cum exploded into her and she came with a cry and a racking shudder. I heard Susan cry out, "Oh Mom, I'm cumming too!" She grabbed Mary's head and shuddered as her orgasm washed through her.

Mary fell forward onto Susan pulling my cum soaked cock from her pussy. They embraced as Susan kissed her mother. When they separated Susan said, "That was fantastic, Mom. You have made me so happy. She looked at me and continued, "You too Dad. I love you both so much. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now." My heart raced as Susan said, "Daddy lay on the bed. Mommy sit on Daddy's face so he can clean you up."

I lay down like Susan asked. Mary started to straddle my head. Susan stopped her. "No Mom, turn around and face me. I want to watch Daddy eat you out while I suck his cock. Mary turned around and as she sat down I could see my cum oozing from her pussy. I opened my mouth to catch it as a large dollop fell from her pussy lips. The droplet landed on my tongue, but I didn't have time to savor it because in the next instant Mary's pussy was pressing against my mouth. I slid my tongue into her and tasted my cum mixed with her juices that were flowing freely.

Mary said to Susan, "So you taught your Dad to eat cream pies." It was a statement not a question. Susan replied, "Yes, and I love that he is man enough to do it." Mary ground her pussy on my face. She said, "Well, that does answer the question of why Daddy did this for me last week for the first time. I have to say I do love that he is man enough too."

I felt Susan take my flaccid cock in her mouth. She sucked it and licked all the cum from it. Then I felt her release me from her mouth and straddle me on her knees. I heard Mary moan softly as Susan said, "Your nipples are so hard, Mom." Mary was really grinding on my face now to the point I couldn't breathe. I had to push her up off my face before I suffocated. As I slid from under Mary, Susan's pussy was in my face so I kissed her pubes, tongued her lips apart and buried it inside her pussy. Mary fell back onto the bed and sighed. Susan shifted to lay on top of her mother pulling her sodden pussy away from my hungry mouth. The women embraced in a passionate kiss, their hands massaging the others breasts.

I lay on the bed between their legs and tongued Mary's pussy and rubbed my nose through Susan's sodden nether lips. Then I stroked through Mary up through Susan causing them both to moan. I got on my knees and slid my cock into Susan. She moaned into her mother's mouth. After a few strokes I pulled out and tried to put it in Mary. I could only get the head in her because of the position, but she moaned and humped up to get a little more penetration. I fucked them like that for a few minutes, then decided to just lay back and watch them as they enjoyed each other. Mary started to trail kisses down Susan's body, but Susan stopped her. Mary said, "I want to eat your pussy some more."

"That would be great Mom, but first I want Daddy to fill my pussy with his luscious cum. You are going to love his cream pies." Mary moaned. "Ooooh, I look forward to that and I can't believe how much I love watching Daddy fuck you."

When I heard Mary say that my cock jumped again in my hand. Susan bent over and kissed Mary's triangle of pubic hair. Mary opened her legs so Susan could have access to her pussy. Mary's pussy was all juiced up so Susan placed her mouth over it and sucked.

"Oh Susie," Mary moaned. She took Susan's head in her hands and started bucking her hips up off the bed; face fucking her daughter. For her part, Susan was loving it. She stuck out her tongue to impale her mother on it. Then started forcibly nodding her head in Mary's grip. That forced her tongue to slide through Mary's pussy lips from top to bottom. Mary stopped moving with her hips in the air as Susan gripped her clit between her teeth and gently chewed. Susan had been resting her hands under Mary's thighs while her mother was fucking her face. Now she pushed Mary's legs up into the air opening up Mary's crotch to her.