Susan's Needs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Susie, oh god. You are making me cum." Susan let go of Mary's clit to run her tongue down through her pussy. She stopped when she got to Mary's asshole. Mary shuddered. Susan tongue fucked her mother's asshole. Watching my wife getting her pussy eaten and now her ass rimmed had made me rock hard again. Susan had gotten up on her knees and I was staring straight at her beautiful ass. I kneeled on the bed behind her. She felt me and spread her knees apart. Now I was looking into her wet pussy.

With my cock head pressed against her pussy I was ready to start work on Mary's cream pie. Susan moaned into her mother's ass in anticipation of what was coming. I pushed and the head of my cock slid into her. More moans. They were both moaning in concert now. I pushed the rest of my cock into Susan then started fucking her hard.

It only took a couple of minutes of fucking her like that before I felt my cum rising from my balls. "Hold on little girl here comes Daddy's cum." Now I was using her endearment too! As the first stream of cum burst from my cock into her hot pussy Susan stopped tonguing her mother's ass. "Oh daddy, that feels so good. Fill my pussy. Make Mommy a nice cream pie."

The thought of Mary eating my cum from Susan's pussy made each ejaculation more intense than I had ever felt. As my orgasm faded and I had emptied the content of my balls into my step daughter I collapsed onto the bed. I watched as Susan lay down beside her mother. She said, "Eat me Mommy. I want to feel your mouth on my pussy sucking Daddy's cum out of me."

Mary was moaning as she got up to get between Susan's legs. She looked down at Susan's wide open pussy, my cum oozing out of it. "Susie your dirty talk is so hot." Then she lowered her face to Susan's crotch and began to eat her first cum filled pussy. She stuck her tongue into Susan and scooped out a glob of jism. She swallowed that and moaned. She continued eating Susan.

I got up and straddled Susan's chest and sat on her tits. She knew what I wanted and opened her mouth to take my limp cock in. She sucked my cock cleaning all of the cum from it. When she had it clean I moved off her and back to the chair to watch the show. Mary was really into eating Susan's pussy now. It didn't take her long to get Susan off either. Susan was so hot from my fucking her and the thought of having her mother eating her pussy that her orgasm bloomed and exploded within her in minutes. She grabbed her mother's head and held it still as she pushed her pussy into it.

"Oh god Mom. I'm cumming!" Her cum flooded into her mother's mouth. Mary sucked and licked until there was no more to be had then relaxed. She lay between Susan's legs still holding her mouth against her pussy. Finally she spoke. We heard her muffled voice. "Holy shit. I can't believe I just ate my husbands cum out of my own daughter's pussy. What have you two done to me? Never mind. Whatever it is I love it."

Susan looked at her mother and said, "This is just the beginning. We are going to be such a loving family." From that night forward the three of us have slept in one bed. The exception being when Evie, Susan's sister comes to visit. The sex is better than it has ever been. Susan keeps Mary and I in a state of sexual bliss. Taking care of us together or individually. When Mary goes out of town for business now she knows Susan is taking care of me. She comes home hot to have sex as soon as she enters the house because she has been thinking about me pounding my cock into Susan while she was stuck in a hotel room having to settle for a couple of fingers to satisfy her needs. When Mary is home I always respond to her sexual needs quicker than I use to. That is except when Susan is tending to those needs.