Susan's Needs Ch. 03

Story Info
Paul finally gets his threesome - with his wife and daughter.
12.5k words
4.79
16.8k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers

The final chapter

The next two weeks were hard on Susan. Her mother didn't have any out of town work so sex with me was off limits for her. It was especially frustrating for her knowing that her mother and I were having sex. Finally on Friday Mary told us that she would be working out of town on Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday. That meant she would leave Sunday evening and return on Thursday, making four nights away from home. I knew Susan was very excited about the news, but she hid it well from her mother. Truth be known I was excited for another chance to fuck Susan too.

Mary and I had sex that night, Saturday afternoon while Susan was out for awhile, again Saturday night and one last romp in the shower as Mary was preparing to leave for the airport Sunday afternoon. Dried from the shower and still naked we were laying on our bed lazily fondling each other. Mary squeezed my cock and said, "Jesus Paul, I am going to miss this cock over the next four days. That's a long time to go without. You know, I just might have to find a stranger to tide me over until I get back home." She laughed and squeezed my cock again.

Our running joke. Only this time it made me feel guilty about fucking Susan. I had the urge to tell her everything that had happened with her daughter. To get it all out and throw myself at her mercy, hoping for forgiveness. Instead I offered her the chance to fulfill her fantasy.

Taking a deep breath I said, "Well baby, if you get to the point that you just have to feel a hard cock filling this hungry pussy (I squeezed her mons and let a finger slip inside her) and the opportunity arises I'll understand. But if that happens you know we will have to find another woman for a threesome. Right?

Mary moaned as I worked my finger in and out of her wet pussy. "Oooh, that sounds mighty tempting, but I think I can wait until I can have this again." She stroked my cock. She smiled devilishly. "Then again you never know." Mary kissed me and squeezed my cock. "I'll be home Thursday and I will be needing some more of this."

"It will be waiting to fill this for you honey," I said back to her as I cupped her pussy.

Mary sighed and said, "I guess there's no use putting it off any longer. We need to get dressed so I can get to the airport on time. We dressed and I loaded Mary's bags in the car while she said goodbye to Susan. As soon as I walked in the door after returning from the airport Susan attacked. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Susan pressed her hips against mine and leaned her upper body away from me. Looking into my eyes she said, "It's been over two weeks and I am so ready to feel your hard cock in me, Daddy. All I could think about all weekend was what we were going to do tonight." She cupped my crotch in her hand.

My cock was quickly rising as I said, "I'm ready for you too sweetheart. I've missed our play time."

"Shit Dad, I have been listening to you and Mom fucking all weekend and I am so horny it hurts. I am a little jealous of how much she gets to fuck you."

"Well she is my wife. Under the circumstances I can't very well give you equal time you know. But, you have me all to yourself from now until Thursday morning so lets enjoy the time. Right now I have to take a shower. What do you want for supper?"

"How about let's order in Chinese?" she suggested.

"Great. You order it and go get it while I take my shower." When I got out of the shower and dried off I put on a pair of sleeping shorts, a button up shirt that I left unbuttoned because I knew my clothes would not be on me for long. Susan was just getting back from picking up our food when I walked into the kitchen. I laid out the food on the dining room table and got us plates and silverware while Susan went to change clothes.

She came back to the dining room wearing a red Baby Doll nightie, red high cut lacy panties and red high heeled shoes. She sat across from me as we ate our food. Her nighty was very low cut exposing the inside curves of her breasts almost to the nipples. Her nipples were hard and pressing against the sheer material. Watching those beautiful tits was making me hard as I thought about sucking on them. When we were pretty much done eating Susan said, "That was a very good meal. Would you like some desert, Daddy?"

Curious what she had picked up for desert I said, "Sure, what we got?" Susan got up came around the table to stand beside me. She bent over and pushed all the plates and food out of the way. Then she kicked off her shoes and stepped up on my chair to lift herself up on to the table. She sat in front of me, put her bare feet on my knees and spread her legs. The lacy panties where crotchless exposing her beautiful pussy lips shiny with her juices.

Smiling like a Cheshire cat she said, " For desert we have fresh pussy with a light Strawberry sauce for you and hard cock with heavy cream for me." I leaned forward to flick my tongue through her pussy tasting her nectar. She tasted like Strawberries. "Oh god Daddy. I have been anticipating this since Friday. Eat me, Daddy. Your desert is hot and ready for you."

I covered her whole pussy with my mouth and sucked on her puffy outer lips as I slipped my tongue into her vagina. Susan took my head in her hands and watched as I ate her pussy. She was squirming under my tongue until she tensed up and came on my mouth. I licked her juices from her pussy as she moaned. I leaned back in my chair and wiped my mouth. Grinning, I said, "That was delicious."

Susan said, "Now, for my desert. Let's change places." She got off the table and I stripped off my shorts. Leaving my shirt on I took her place. My cock was standing straight out and throbbing as she sat in the chair in front of me. Suddenly she jumped up. She said, "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." She ran out of the room and down her hall to her room. When she returned she was holding a small bottle.

She sat back in front of me and smiled as she took my cock in her hand. "Strawberry," she said by way of explanation as she poured the oily liquid over the head of my cock. She stroked me spreading the oil over my cock before putting her mouth over the head and devouring it. She gave me her best blow job yet. She was so good at deep throating me that she was taking my cock in her throat for several strokes in a row. Then she would back off to catch her breath before doing it again. Her technique was the best I had ever experienced. So good in fact that I didn't last long at all and deposited her desert in her mouth, all to her delight. After she sucked me dry Susan sat up and leaned back in her chair.

"Yummy, that was just what I needed. Now let's go to my room so I can get the rest of what I have been waiting too long for."

"OK, but you might have to wait just a bit longer to get it." I shook my flaccid cock for emphasis. Susan laughed and said, "We'll see." We got up to go to her room then. I picked up my shorts, but I didn't put them on. In her room I lay on the bed watching her do a little dance for me. It was kind of a strip tease without removing any clothes. Susan was swaying her hips in a circle as she put her hands on her waist under her Baby Doll. She slid her hands up her body raising the nightie as she went. When her hands covered her tits she used her index finger and thumb to massage her nipples briefly. Then she lowered her hands to her panties hooking her thumbs in the waistband.

"Leave em on," I said in a loud whisper.

She removed her thumbs from the waist of her panties and turned around. She shook her ass cheeks making them jiggle then she spread her feet apart and bent over. I could see her pussy lips between the lace of her crotchless panties. Susan reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks to spread them opening up her pussy and exposing her puckered anus.

She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Which one would you like to put your cock in first Daddy.?"

Watching her little dance had caused my cock to start inflating, but when she said that, it immediately engorged with blood. I made it rock hard when I said, "I haven't had your ass yet so lets start with that."

"Oh goody. I was hoping you would want that first. I get hot thinking about you going in there. I want to experience everything you do with Mom."

I held my hand out for her and said, "Come here and lay down with me." Susan came to the bed and lay down. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it. I kissed her. We traded tongues as we kissed. I broke the kiss and moved down her body to her breasts. Her nipples were hard little berries sitting in the center of dark areolas. Taking a nipple between my teeth I gently bit it. Susan moaned and pushed her tit against my face. I spent a few minutes giving her tits attention with my hands and tongue. As I moved on down her body Susan turned around so she could join me in a 69. We pleasured each other, building our arousal.

I took my time licking her dreamy pussy lips and sucking her clit until she climaxed. Her juices flooded my mouth and I lapped them up, then I let my tongue drift to her puckered back door. She moaned and stopped sucking my cock. Which was good because I did not want to cum before my cock was buried in her virgin ass.

Susan was laying over me with her legs straddling my head. I was having trouble reaching her asshole with my tongue so I slid out from under her, got behind her. I slid my tongue across her asshole. She moaned, "Ooooh." I tongued her ass until her sphincter loosened, then slid a finger in. Susan moaned and pushed back against my hand as I stroked my finger into her.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good. Even better than your tongue."

Raising my head from her ass I said, "If you like that you are going to love what comes next."

"Oh yes, I'm ready to find out what that's like Daddy. Here, use some of this." She handed me the Strawberry flavored oil. I coated two fingers with the oil, slipped them in her ass and stroked. Susan started moaning steadily as my two fingers loosened her sphincter preparing it to take my cock. When Susan begged, "Oh god, please give me your cock, Daddy.", I quit fingering her ass and got on my knees. I placed the head of my cock against her asshole. "Ooh, your cock is so hot. Put it in me Daddy. Fuck my ass."

I chided her. "Be patient." I drizzled more oil on my cock head and pushed. The head started to penetrate her pucker. I watched the head of my cock disappear in her ass. When I felt resistance I reversed my motion then repeated, not letting more than half the head enter her. Susan was moaning steadily now. After a half dozen strokes like that her sphincter loosened and the head of my cock slipped all the way through it. I pushed a little harder and the head plus a couple inches of shaft sank into her. I stopped right there and let her get used to the feeling.

"How you doing, sweetheart?" I asked.

"That feels fucking awesome Daddy! I feel so full." I responded by pushing forward until my cock was completely inside her ass.

"Oh my god Daddy, oh my god."

"OK sweetheart. You have all of me inside you now. How are you feeling? Do you want me to stop or keep going?"

"Please don't take it out. It feels wonderful. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my ass."

I started to stroke in and out of her ass. I was holding on to her hips and using about half my length to fuck her. Susan was moaning continuously now. I wrapped my hand around the base of my cock and withdrew it completely from her ass then pushed right back in. It went in with no resistance so I pulled out and pushed back in several times. She squealed every time the head re-entered her asshole. She started pushing her hips back to take me deep. "Oh fuck fuck fuck! Oh Daddy, I' m cumming!"

I let go of my cock and let the whole length enter her on the next stroke. I deep stroked her as she came. Susan fell forward onto her belly. I went with her and ended up laying on her back, but kept pumping my cock into her ass. She turned her head over her shoulder and I kissed her lips as she tried to push her ass up to meet my thrusts. When she stopped moving I knew her orgasm was over so I stopped and slowly withdrew my cock while she moaned softly. When my cock was free of her asshole I stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Susan came in as I finished up. "Damn Daddy, that was awesome. I liked that a lot. Like mother like daughter I guess; huh." I laughed and went back to her room. My cock was still hard so I was slowly stroking myself waiting on Susan to return. I wanted her to suck me off because I knew I wouldn't last long when she deep throated my cock.

Susan entered the room and I was struck by how much alike she and Mary were. A huge smile erupted on my face as Susan walked toward the bed.

"What? Why are you smiling like that, Dad?"

"I'm smiling because you and your mother are so much alike. You look similar and sexually you are almost twins. I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

"Yes you are, Daddy. And Mom and I are the luckiest gals in the world to have you. Me especially right now because I have this hard cock to scratch my itch with." She put her hand on my cock and said, "Let me help you with that Daddy." She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and tongued the head making sure she got the droplet of pre-cum sitting on the tip. She put the head in her mouth and drove her mouth all the way to the base with one smooth movement. Her lips were tight around my cock as she pulled her head up off it then started sucking me like only she can. She was deep throating me every stroke and pressing her tongue to the underside of my cock trying to milk my pre-cum.

I moaned with the pleasurable sensations and said, "Oh Sue, suck me, sweetheart. I love the way you suck my cock. There's a big ol' load in there for you."

Susan stopped, raised her head off my cock. She smiled and said, "I'm so glad you like it, Daddy, but I want you in my pussy when you cum. I have a special treat for you. Please put your hot cock in my pussy and fuck me." She lay down and I obliged her. I got between her gaped open legs and as I moved into position she poured Strawberry oil on my cock. When the head hit her silky slick pussy lips, between the oil and her natural juices, she was so wet I slid right in to the hilt. I started fucking her with long slow strokes. Before long she was begging me to go faster and harder.

I continued to slow fuck her until she was on the verge of cumming then I picked up speed and hammered her pussy for the few seconds it took to get her off. As Susan's orgasm consumed her I slipped over the edge and my load of cum emptied into her spasming pussy. She squealed and threw her legs around my hips. She bucked into me and held herself there as we came together. When her orgasm subsided, Susan collapsed onto the bed. My orgasm over, my arms were unable to support me any longer so I collapsed; rolling onto my back as I did. That's when Susan surprised me. She rolled over, got up and straddled my head, putting her pussy above my face. She said, " I have a nice Strawberry Cream Pie for you. Eat me Daddy."

Her cum drenched pussy was just inches from my face. There was a globule of my thick sticky cum oozing from her lips. I had been getting little tastes of my cum from the day I fucked my first woman when I kissed her after she sucked me off. I had even told Susan that it was part of the experience, but this was different. This was a pussy filled with my cum; not just a taste.

Not wanting to disappoint Susan decided the issue for me. I stuck my tongue out and scooped the globule from between her cumy lips. It tasted stronger than the small amounts I was used to but the Strawberry flavoring helped. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I swallowed, then sucked the rest of my cum from her pussy. Once I was into it cleaning Susan out was pretty arousing. I continued to eat her pussy until she had another orgasm, then I rolled her off me. I sat up and kissed her.

"God that's hot tasting us on your tongue, Daddy. I love it that you are not afraid to eat your cum like that. I was hoping you would do it because that really turned me on."

"Well that was the first time I ever did that. But like I told you, it's all part of the sexual experience. Besides, you don't have a problem swallowing my cum so I shouldn't either."

Susan seemed amazed. "Really? That was your first time? Well, I'm glad you did it with me first. Daddy, thank you. You have taught me so much in the last month."

"Susan, you have become quite the sexual minx haven't you?"

"I guess Daddy. I just feel so comfortable with you that I feel I can say or do anything. Besides, it's hot as hell talking nasty while we are having sex."

"Well I'm glad you feel that way, sweetheart, because sex with you is fantastic. But between you and your mother I am going to be worn to a frazzle. I hope I can keep up."

"Oh Daddy, I only want to please you in anyway I can." We lay there talking and drifted off to sleep spooning.

****

The next two nights were filled with sex. I fucked Susan in all her holes multiple times. On Wednesday morning when we woke up Susan suggested we play hooky from work; that she would stay home so we could fuck all day. I told her no. That we both had to be adults and work was part of adulting, even if it would be more fun to stay home. Besides we had one more night to play before her mother got home.

"Oh okay," she said meekly. "I guess you are right." We got up got dressed and Susan left for work. I just moseyed down the hall to my office to start my work day. About mid day I needed to run to town to pick up some supplies. Thankfully I had been strong enough to be the adult in the room that morning because when I got home that afternoon; Holy shit! Mary was home. Mary said that she had finished up work a day early so she decided to try to change her departure date. She was able to so she came home instead of spending another night away from us. "I'm glad I did because I see you are really surprised and I love surprising you," she said.

"Oh yes, I am super surprised and happy to see you home early, honey. I'm sure Susan will be too when she comes in shortly." I could just imagine Susan's reaction when she realizes she will have to wait until Mary's next trip to have sex with me again. Susan arrived home shortly and was she ever pissed. She didn't let on to her mother, but she shot me the evil eye every chance she got. To make matters worse Mary was dropping some pretty big hints my way that sex was on the agenda.

As I was standing at the kitchen counter preparing supper Mary came up behind me and cupped my ass cheek. She leaned on me and whispered, "I'm looking forward to later baby." She took every opportunity to rub against me or kiss me. She ran her bare foot between my legs and pressed on my cock as we were eating supper. Susan made an excuse and went to bed early although I knew the real reason. The green monster was stirring. When Susan excused herself to bed Mary had been sitting beside her on the couch. Now she got up and sat on my lap snuggling.

"Are you ready for some action big boy?" she whispered.

"Yes mam I am." I was too. She had my cock hard with her antics. In the bedroom I stripped and lay on the bed stroking my cock idly while Mary went to the bathroom. When she came out she was wearing the light blue Baby Doll nightie again; sans panties. I was starting to think of that nightie as my favorite.

She got on the bed and asked me what I wanted tonight. "Anything you want baby. I'm easy."

"Well then I think I want you to use that wonderful tongue of yours to get me off. Then I want you to fuck me hard like you did a week ago. I want some more rough sex baby. Can you handle that?"

"Yeah baby, I can."

"Ooh, you're making me hot already."

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers