Susan's Tits Ch. 02

Story Info
Preparing for nursing.
3k words
4.6
17.8k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers

(Please read Part 1 first)

Susan and I stopped going to the meet-up events. Although she told me she would love to go again when her breasts are full of milk, knowing I'm staring at them in front of the others. She said she would have to wear pads over her nipples so it wouldn't leak through her blouse. She said she thought it would be fantastic if we could sneak off to a secluded spot somewhere during a group event to have me suck the milk from them. I told you, Susan is an amazing woman, very erotic and sensual!

After we last met, Susan called me the next day and invited me over after work. Actually, she told me to come over. She wanted us to look at breast pumps on the Internet and see what we could find. When I arrived, Susan was just wearing a silky red robe. It didn't appear to me that she was wearing a bra. I hugged her and that confirmed it for me. She pressed up tight against me, wanting me to know I would be able to feel her breasts. I thought about slipping my hand inside her robe to feel her tits but thought I should let her lead where this was going. I know she said I should always be looking at them but was I supposed to touch them too? Anytime I wanted? I had been following her lead up till now and she seemed to want to make all the decisions and I was glad to let her. She definitely has the more dominant personality to my submissive nature.

And that suited me just fine. She was close to 10 years older than me, more experienced and knew what she wanted, starting with that first night at the restaurant. I wondered if she was nude underneath her robe or wearing panties. I was hoping I would find out. I still wasn't sure how to be open and honest with Susan, the way she is with me. I mean, communicating my thoughts with her. She lays it out straight, in a kind of like a take-it-or-leave-it attitude. She sort of gave me that choice last week and I'm glad I stayed. The more I've thought about this the more I've been wanting this breast nursing thing for us, almost as much as she does. It could be amazing, especially with Susan. And there's an erotic kink to this that keeps my cock hard for her! She gave me a passionate kiss, as though I was her man now and she had me in her hands to mold me. What she wanted me to become for her. She was filled with excitement, smiling, wide eyed, her voice rising and speaking fast. There was a glow about her. She looked fantastic to me, like she always does. I guess I had a lot going through my mind as I held Susan close to me.

She got me a beer without even asking me if I wanted one and got a diet soda out for herself. Susan kidded and said, "Mommy's don't drink when their breasts are full of milk!"

We went to her office and Sarah sat at her computer. I stood behind her watching the screen. She had a link saved that brought up several pages of breast pumps. She said, "I've looked at these before but never bought one. I wanted to have a partner in my life first. Now it's you, Tommy and I want you to like and be happy with what we buy. I know it's for me but it's really for you too, and I want you to be a part of this process."

Susan took her robe off her shoulders and dropped it around her waist revealing her gorgeous, luscious tits. She was proud of them and loved showing them off to me. Her hands were on the desk, one on the mouse, and she told me to reach around under her arms and massage her breasts while we looked at the pumps. I was immediately hard. She said, "Put your palms over my nipples and do circular motions. It helps to stimulate my breasts to increase my chances for milk production. Besides, it feels good to me. And I know you like feeling them!"

I happily followed her directions placing my palms over her beautiful, protruding huge nipples. She scrolled through pumps showing me electric ones and manual pumps. I could barely concentrate on what she was showing me with my hands on her breasts. My mind drifted off to more fantasies with Susan. Susan sensed my arousal as the bulge in pants accidently brushed up against her thigh. "Tommy, I love how excited you feel and how you're making my breasts feel but I need your help here. We need at least one of both of these. We need the manual for you so you can use it to pump me. The electric ones I can wear around the house. I'll need to use them at work too, secretly, on my breaks and lunch hour, in the women's room stalls."

If you have never seen these pumps, I urge you to look them up. I had never seen them before. Who knew there were so many different kinds? The electronic ones are worn over her nipples and can have controls and gauges. Most are battery operated. Not really knowing anything about these devices, apparently Susan would be able to attach these rather large cups over her nipples and turn on suction to keep the cups locked over her nipples. Then they begin pumping, like sucking on her tits, to get milk flowing. In our case, since she has no milk yet, the device stimulates her milk-producing glands to help her re-lactate. One was described as, "cord-free, hands-free, and totally wearable."

I guess you can walk around with them, wear them while you do dishes, cleaning, making dinner or just watching TV, all the while they were pumping her tits! The woman in the picture was making dinner while wearing them. There are little containers that collect the milk that would hang below her tits under her top. Some models would go inside her bra (maybe sticking out a little at the top) while others look like the collection cups would be worn on the outside of her blouse through a tube through her nursing bra with the suction cups attached to her nipples. Apparently, they are very quiet and when disguised properly may not even be noticeable that a woman is wearing them. Susan already suggested she could wear them to a movie with me! My mind raced with thoughts of that! Holding hands with Susan, in a dark movie, pumping next to me while watching, eventually for milk for me!

The manual ones are pretty self-explanatory. Place the cup over the nipple and start manually pumping it. It attaches to a tube and the milk collection container. Susan says two would be perfect. She could pump one while I pump the other.

Susan said to me, "Start stretching my tits gently, Tommy. Pull them forward a little. You're going to need to milk me like this when we first start to get my milk flowing. I've even read where some women get up on a table on all fours, naked, and have their tits hanging down and their husbands milk their tits like utters into collection saucers. Would you do that for me when the time comes, Tommy? Maybe even to help me like that now to help get my milk flowing. Maybe you'll like seeing me like that, with my big tits hanging down? My ass up in the air. Admiring my nude body up on that table? Would that make you hard for me? Would you like that, Honey?"

Omg, I couldn't believe what Susan was saying to me. I was imagining how she would look up on that coffee table, with her huge "utters" hanging down as I gently pull them down, stretching them, lifting them, milking her nipples like little teats.

"Omg, Susan! You're turning me on so much! Of course, I'd love to see you like that and help you like that. What man wouldn't? But I'm glad to be the man you want!"

After we put the pumps we selected in her cart, I thought we were done. Hardly. She said, "Now we need nipple cream. My nipples are going to get sore and chaffed. The cream will soothe that and help keep my breasts soft. There's a natural one so you can suckle if I have the cream on. You'll be the one to apply it for me when you're here." We put that in the cart. Next came stretch mark cream. She said, "Mommy's tits are going to stretched and manipulated. I don't want to get stretch marks on my tits." I'd love to rub any kind of cream on Susan's tits. Whatever she wanted was fine with me. Next came nipple gel pads. I guess she puts these in her bras, over her nipples to soothe sore nipples and to catch any leakage. Then there was just a toy. Nipple vibrators. "These are just for my pleasure," she laughed.

What she clicked on next had my head spinning. "These will be for you, Honey," as she clicked on a page of diapers! "I will want you in diapers sometimes. Can you do that for me? I know you can. I want to put my hand inside your diaper while you suckle me, and I slowly masturbate you. Make your cock all slippery with baby oil." She clicked on a package of 48 and added it to the cart. I guess the diapers weren't going to be just a one-time thing. Next was the baby oil. She said, "For my playtime with you." The last page she clicked on kind of freaked me out. It said, "Adult Bibs."

Susan said, "Honey, it won't be as bad as you think. You're going to be naked sometimes, or in your diaper and my milk will be leaking out sometimes, all over your mouth and lips. Some of it will drip and drool down your chin. I can keep you nice and clean when you're nursing." I thought it was the last page until "Baby Bottles" came up. Susan said, "If I'm collecting milk, we're going to need bottles for you. You won't always be sucking on my nipples. I'll feed you my milk from baby bottles." Apparently, there are different size nipples and textures for baby bottles. She picked the ones with the largest nipple sizes available that had a "natural" feel and taste to them. Before I could I even question any of this, she clicked on "Place Order." The return message said we would receive the order in 3-4 days.

"Tommy, I'm going to need your schedule so we can coordinate pumping and massage days." The excitement in Susan's voice was increasing again. She said, "I hope I can produce enough milk so that we can store it in the refrigerator. I want you to use in your coffee and cereal. I'd love to take it on a picnic with the meet up group, discreetly in a metal water bottle of course, and have it as your beverage! We can even make soap with my breast milk. Imagine yourself in the shower knowing you're soaping up with my milk! This is going to be so hot for us, Tommy! Bonding with my breast milk all over your body."

I couldn't agree more. Susan was thrilling to me. Her thoughts. Her Ideas. Her sexuality. Her tits. Everything she said and did amazed me and I wanted her even more. We went to her couch to talk.

Susan said to me, "Remember when I told you that some things may sound odd or peculiar to you at times? I'm sure some of this has been odd for you already. Well, this is one of those times too. Tommy, please just listen to me. I have my reasons. I don't want you to see my pussy until we start my pumping. I just want it to progress this way. It will be beautiful when I have my breast pumps on and have you between my legs licking me. And I know how much you want to do that for me. But I am horny now and I want to cum again.

I'm going to be naked again now and lay on the couch and have you wear a blindfold. Sit between my legs and finger me, like you did last time. It was perfect. You had the perfect touch on my clit. I want you to do that again for me, but without seeing my pussy. Will you do that again for me now, Tommy? And be a good boy for me? Then I'll get dressed but leave my tits exposed. You can take off the blindfold and jack-off for me while you look at them. I get so excited when a man masturbates while looking at my body, especially my tits. But soon, I promise, you'll be able to look at my pussy when you jack-off too. I'm sure this is not like any other relationship you've been in, but I told it wouldn't be. Please trust me about this and just follow my instructions. It will prove to me how much you want our relationship to work. You won't be fucking me for a long time...maybe never...but I promise you, you'll be constantly aroused and excited when we are together. And you'll have your orgasms too. Mommy is going to masturbate you in your diaper while she pumps. When my milk comes in you can suckle in your diaper. Sometimes Mommy may even suck your beautiful cock. When my milk comes in, I'll be able to squirt my milk out all over your penis and balls and you can use my milk to masturbate with. It will be an amazing bonding experience for us, Honey! Are you ready to make me cum?"

How could I resist this beautiful woman or any of her requests? I feared I could lose her if I didn't agree to all her demands. Besides, it was all very stimulating and erotic to me. I wanted to be with Susan since the first time I saw her. I was so frickin hard!

Susan brought out the blindfold. Not some kinky BDSM cover-your-face-mask, but just a normal blindfold that she uses as a sleep mask. It was silky and soft. Navy blue with little baby sheep printed on it. She adjusted the bands so it would fit snuggly on my head and wouldn't allow me to see. She took my hand and guided me over to the couch. She said, "Wait here until I'm naked and in position. Just for your mental imagery, my robe and panties are off. I'm naked and you know I look fantastic!" She laughed. "Can you smell my sex? I'm ready. Now let's get started. Have a seat at the end of the couch. I will guide your hand to my pussy."

I sat between Susan's spread legs, and she guided my hand to her pussy. I ran my fingers over the soft little tuft of pubic hair just above Susan's pussy. "Feel how creamy I am, Tommy? I'm so wet. Can you hear that sloshing sound when your finger goes in and out? Do you wish that was cock instead of your finger going in me?"

"Omg, Susan, yes!" Susan's pussy was so soft and warm. I slipped one, then 2, then worked up to 3 fingers inside her wet folds. Susan was softly moaning and calling my name. Her pussy opened wider and wider, and I wondered if she could take 4 fingers. She could, and I gently worked 4 fingers inside her pussy, imagining how wonderful my cock would feel in there. I thought for a moment I might even be able to fist her, but without lube or her permission, I didn't dare try. Knowing Susan like I did now, I felt like she might even want that sometime. She's so kinky, yet sensual and ladylike. Mmmmm, my whole hand in Susan's pussy. I was imagining it. I stopped dreaming and focused on Susan's clit, running little circles around and over it, and within minutes Susan let out a loud scream and was cumming for me again. Susan sighed deeply.

When Susan recovered, she sat up, put her robe back on and told me it was ok to take my blindfold off. She said, "That was amazing again, Tommy, and you did just what I asked. Now we're both going to be rewarded. Take your clothes off, now Tommy." I was nervous but I undressed, and Sarah looked me up and down. She had me turn around to show her my ass. It's the first time Sarah had ever seen ME totally naked. Susan smiled lewdly. My cock was fully hard, pointing outwards towards Susan. She told me to have a seat and she opened the top of her robe. Susan brought me my phone and pointing to her chest, she said, "Take pictures of my breasts, Babe. You know, Baby, when these have milk, they will be bigger. Women carrying milk get bigger tits. That's one perk of pregnancy. Except we don't have to worry about pregnancy. You'll have before and after pics!" Susan laughed. I love her laugh. I love everything about this woman. Maybe I'm falling in love with her. She tossed me her panties. "Smell my panties while you jack-off for me, Honey. It turns me on so much knowing how much you want me and seeing you so excited."

"Geez, Susan!" I brought her panties to my face and inhaled as I started stroking myself. I looked up to see Susan smiling and cupping her tits together at me. I put her panties over my cock and told Susan, "I need to cum, Honey."

Susan said, "You're beautiful, Babe. Cum for me."

I didn't know when...or even if Susan had plans to ever consummate our relationship in the traditional way, but I didn't care. She's been the most fascinating, erotically sexual, and sensual woman I'd ever met. Susan said next week she wants us to go to a Strip Club. I have no idea why...yet. All she said was, "I like other women's tits too!"

Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers