Susan's Tits Ch. 03

Story Info
Pumping, nursing, and the strip club.
2.7k words
4.47
17.3k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers

Our supplies arrived about 3 days later. Between work and my personal responsibilities, I was spending all my free time with Susan. She would have me massage her bare breasts and she started using the electric pumps at work and in the evenings while we watched TV together. She lets me help her attach the pumps sometimes. She looks amazing with them attached to her big nipples. Her nipples would get sore from dry pumping and couldn't wear them too long. I applied the nipple cream for her when she took them off and I gently rubbed the stretch cream around the sides and under her breasts. She would tell me how great that felt, how gentle and loving I was for her and how wet her pussy was. From our reading, we learned it could take a month or so to re-lactate her breasts. And she would need to "express," meaning me nursing, us massaging, pumping or "milking" her breasts 8-12 times a day for 20-30 minutes each time.

When I nurse, she wants me to latch my mouth around her nipples, the way the suction on her pumps do. She helps guide her nipple with her fingers to my open mouth. Susan is even having to wake up 1 or 2 times during the night to manually express. I asked about my sleeping over to help her with that. Susan asked me, "Tommy, would you be able to sleep naked with me if I was wearing a nightgown, panties and a nursing bra, and not try to fuck me?"

"Well, you are hard to resist, Susan, but you know I would never even try that with you."

"Bedtime isn't playtime for me, Tommy. I set alarms to wake me so I can express. What if I decided to be nude? Would you wear one of your diapers to bed with me?"

"I'd do anything to sleep with you Susan."

For these first few days when we started these "treatments," other than the excitement we both felt and the erotic experience it was for both of us, there was no real sex. Although we did kiss a lot and Susan would often have her hand on my penis on the outside of my pants while she pumped. I don't know if Susan wanted to leave me in that state, but I would go home, take out the pictures of Susan's tits on my phone and masturbate.

The following weekend she wanted to go the Strip Club. I picked her up and Susan was wearing a short black miniskirt with black, back-seamed stockings, black 4" high-heeled "come-fuck-me" pumps and a navy blue, tight button-down blouse accentuating her boobs and showing cleavage. Her make-up made her face glow and of course, her reddish auburn hair curling around her pretty face always looks great. Her lips were painted deliciously red. She was perfect! Susan asked me, "Is this too young looking for a 45-year-old woman?"

"Oh, Susan, no! You look fantastic!"

When we got in the car Susan handed me a remote control. I asked, "What's this?"

She said, "I have something in my pussy. A vibrating egg. You control it now. One button turns it on, and it vibrates. The other controls the speed."

I thought to myself, "Omg, this is the most sexual, erotic woman I've ever met!" I buzzed her a few times in the car just to tease her, and then I put my hand on her nylon-covered thigh the rest of the way as we drove to the club.

The Mustang Club is a high-end, classy gentleman's club. Women must have a gentlemen escort to even get in, to keep hookers out. They charge an admission fee but once inside almost anything goes except for any real sex acts. It was dark inside and we were escorted a little candle-lit booth. Girls came out on stage one at a time and would dance and strip to a song. They could end up performing totally nude. Some of the girls worked on a pole. We ordered drinks and watched the action on stage, arousing us both. Women in the audience were allowed to take their tops off. At least half the women in the audience were topless. Susan didn't ask me. She just took off her blouse and turned her back to me to unhook her bra. Her bare breasts looked magnificent in the candlelight.

Our table host, a woman named Jenny, a pleasant woman, who catered to everyone's needs, came by with a coat hanger and asked if she could "check" Susan's top and bra. I guess it was like a coat check thing. It surprised me, but Susan seemed to be familiar with the surroundings and procedures and handed them to Jenny and Jenny gave her a "claim check." Jenny said, "Would you like to check your panties too?" I was shocked. I could have never imagined this! Susan shook her head "no." I watched as Jenny took Susan's clothes to a rack in the back of the room where an older gentleman checked them in. It looked like the man fondled her bra before he hung it up with the other women's clothes. I couldn't believe how incredibly erotic this all was. But I was so happy and proud to be there with Susan. I put my arm around her bare waist, and she scooted in close to me. Her nipples became erect, and I was as hard as could be in my pants. Under the table, I placed my hand on Susan's thigh and slid my hand just under the hem of her short miniskirt, feeling her nylon clad legs. Both men and women turned to look at us in our booth. No one was shy here. Most of the women were at least partial exhibitionists, half naked and enjoyed the flattery, Susan included. I secretly wondered how many of them may have "checked" their panties too!

Susan crossed her sexy, nylon-clad legs under the table and slipped off her shoe. I felt her little toes sliding up under my pants leg as we watched the dancing women on stage. I intermittently turned on the egg vibrator she had in her pussy, sometimes longer and faster, sometimes slower and shorter. I loved teasing her the way she was teasing me, and she was loving this too. A couple of the strippers had fake boobs, implants. They looked nice but we knew they weren't real, like Susan's.

Susan took a liking to a striking black-haired beauty with nice, natural tits, a little smaller than Susan's, and a sweet looking round ass. Her dance was sultry and alluring. Her pussy was clean shaven. Susan said, "Get me a private lap dance with her." Wow! It surprised but excited me, and I made the arrangements with our table host, Jenny. She said it would be extra if I wanted to watch. Susan nodded her head approvingly and I paid the fees. About 20 minutes later, Jenny discreetly came to our table and said, "Michelle is ready for you. Please follow me." Susan took my arm and Jenny escorted us to a private room in the back of the club. A red velvet couch was set up where Susan and I could sit side by side. Jenny placed a linen removable covering over the seat of the couch. Susan, still bare-breasted, kicked off her heels to get more comfortable as we and awaited our guest dancer. Jenny said, "Remember, there is no touching the girls, unless Michelle gives you permission."

Music started playing, "Love to love you, Baby," and Michelle, who looked to be about 30 years old, sauntered in wearing black fishnet stockings, a gold cropped top, gold platform heels, and a small, gold G-string thong. Her long, raven black hair swung wildly around her head. She looked hot. No wonder Susan wanted her to dance for her. Michelle seductively danced in front of Susan, got up close to her and removed her top exposing her round, proud breasts to Susan. She shook and wiggled them in front of Susan's face. I buzzed the vibrator in Susan's pussy and turned up the speed. Michelle laughingly said to her, "Baby, I hear your pussy purring." Susan just smiled. Michelle said, "You can touch me, Honey, cuz I'm going to touch you! I was hoping you might pick me for this. I saw you in the audience and loved your big tits!" Susan raised both hands and placed them on Michelle's tits and fondled her. Michelle returned the favor to Susan. A wicked little smile came over Susan's face.

Michelle resumed dancing and pulled two ties on the sides of her G-string and quickly pulled it away. Except for her gold platforms, Michelle was totally nude dancing in front of Susan and straddled her lap and legs. She sat down on Susan's lap. Their tits brushed together. Amazing! Susan grabbed Michelle's ass and held her in close to her as their tits and nipples rubbed together. As the song was nearing the end, Michelle stood up turned her back to Susan and bent over at the waist, exposing her anus and bald pussy from behind. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks. Her tits were hanging down as she looked back at Susan from between her spread legs and smiled at her. Susan raised her left leg and ran her nylon-covered toes between Michelle's legs and over her pussy. I nearly came in my pants. This was unreal. I'd never seen anything like this! Michelle grabbed her clothes and came over to me and whispered, "You have a VERY sexy girlfriend!"

They say women reach their sexual prime in their forties. No doubt Susan was there! I could hardly believe Susan was the same woman I met at the singles meet-up group events a few months back. Back then she seemed so reserved. I had never been with a woman like this, and she was making me crazy hot! Jenny returned and escorted us back to our table. I gave Jenny a tip to take to Michelle and to tell her how much we enjoyed her dance.

There was a small dance floor below and off to the side of the stage. Mostly topless women dancing together for fun, and I assume to entice their men, since all of them came with a man. A woman came to our table who appeared to be young, maybe in her mid-20's. She was topless with small breasts, but they were attractive and perky. She was thin, cute face, but seeing her bare tits in front of me, I wasn't paying much attention to her face. She asked Susan, "Will you dance with me, please? I find you so attractive and I've been admiring your beautiful big breasts and body all night." I guess Susan was right about women looking at other women and admiring their tits! Apparently, Susan enjoyed their bodies as well!

Susan said, "I'd be delighted to dance with you! Give me a minute and I'll come get you at your table." The woman said her name was Candy and went to her table a few rows up from us and sat with her man. I was going to enjoy watching Susan and Candy dancing half-naked together. But apparently Susan had a different plan for me. She reached under the table and took off her panties. She handed them to me and said, "My panties are soooo wet! This is why I didn't check them! Take them to the men's room, smell them and jack-off in them. If you hurry, you'll be back in time to watch me still dancing with Candy." Susan left me with her panties in my hand and quickly exited our table.

I watched Susan walk over to Candy's table and whisper something to her. Candy in turn whispered something to her man. I buzzed Susan's egg vibrator and headed to the men's room. I took a stall and took down my pants and smelled Susan's panties. They were wet with her scent. I love how she smells. She's my aphrodisiac. I'm sure other men could hear me masturbating by the sounds I couldn't hide and my groaning, no matter how hard I tried to be quiet. But I suspect in a club like this, other men might be doing the same. I think Candy's man may have even been in the stall next to me and that's what they were whispering about. They had us both jacking-off while they danced together! I recognized his shoes from under the stall. It didn't take me long to cum in Susan's panties.

I left the men's room just in time to witness the last of the dances with Candy, both girl's dancing barefoot in their stockings and tits wiggling and jiggling. Susan looked amazing in her short miniskirt and topless. I must admit, Candy looked hot too. As the song ended the two girls hugged, pressing their tits together. Candy gave Susan a nice lingering kiss and Candy went back to her table with her man, and he kissed her passionately, not caring who might see them. Obviously, seeing his younger, smaller breasted girlfriend dancing with my older, mature, big busty girlfriend, both topless together excited him too. I suspect he jacked-off in Candy's panties too. Susan's nipples were as hard as ever when she returned to the table. She laughed and asked me if I took care of my business and if I saw Candy's boyfriend in there.

Our host, Jenny came over to our table and handed Susan a note. It was from Candy. Her phone number. I asked Susan what that was for. She said, "I told Candy I was re-lactating and asked her if she would like to be breastfed sometime." My jaw dropped. I quickly pictured Candy, topless with her perky little tits in Susan's lap, suckling her, with Susan's hand in Candy's diaper! My mind was racing. I'd be jealous but so friggin hot at the same time! I could jack-off to that image. Maybe that's what Susan was planning for me? Susan's love for watching me masturbate made me wonder if I would ever get to make love to her. Whether or not I would, this was the most erotic, sexually pleasuring relationship I've ever experienced. I wanted to tell Susan I loved her...but not yet. Maybe she would tell me first...while I'm jacking-off for her! I would cum just hearing her say that.

We handed the claim check to Jenny, and she brought back Susan's clothes. Jenny held out Susan's bra and she slipped her arms into it. She turned around and Jenny made sure her breasts were inside the cups before clasping the hook in back. As we were preparing to leave, we watched Jenny bring another woman her clothes near our table. Jenny bent down and held the woman's panties open for her to step into. I nearly had an accident in my pants watching all of this! I helped Susan finish re-dressing, and we left shortly after.

On the car ride home, I knew Susan was hot and horny. I turned her vibrator on full and kept increasing the speed. Susan took off her shoes and stockings, pulled her skirt up around her waist, put her feet up on the dashboard, and put her hand between her legs and began masturbating furiously. One hand on her clit and the other hand with fingers in her pussy! I intensified her vibrator to as fast as it would go, and Susan screamed as she climaxed and she slumped over towards the passenger side door, still attached to her seat belt. Susan covered back up quickly, and I turned off her vibrator. I still didn't get to see her pussy and Susan made sure that I didn't. She said, "I hope you enjoyed our night, Tommy. You can come in, massage my feet from these heels, and help me express before 'WE' go to bed." I was in my own little heaven...I was finally going to get to sleep with Susan, maybe not the way I had hoped....but Susan's way...whatever way she wanted.

Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers