Sushi

Story Info
In which I prepare one of Miss's favorite meals.
1.3k words
4.5
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 21+. The use of the word 'boy' is as a Domme's affectionate diminutive for her devoted pet.

--

It was late afternoon, maybe 3 PM. My mind was wandering. I started to think about what to make for dinner. My phone bleeped. It was Miss.

Sushi, 6PM, she texted.

"How did she get in my head like that?!" An idea for sushi came to mind. I texted her boy.

Dinner, Miss's, 5PM. Clean yourself well, I sent.

I had a lot of prep work to do. I called Miss's preferred sushi spot and placed an order for her favorite items. I rummaged in my closet to find a small, Japanese style serving wood block I had made. It came in two pieces and they connected with dowels around a hole in the center. It was about 8 x 10 inches rectangular. I gathered a few other items.

I stopped to pick up the sushi and arrived at Miss's place around 4; early enough to get the place ready. I set the table with a thick tablecloth and a pillow. Her boy arrived. I had him strip and climb on to the table. He smelled good and I knew Miss would enjoy that. I had him on his knees and then bent him backward over the pillow behind him. This projected his pelvis upward and brought his head upside down to the edge of the table. I attached some discreet Velcro straps to keep him in place. I placed a small pillow under his neck to keep his head and neck comfortable.

I took the wood block and opened it. I lifted his cock and balls and he hardened in my hand. I placed a tight cock ring at this base to make sure he stayed hard. I then sandwiched his cock and balls in the hole in the block as I closed it. In this way, his cock and balls served as a mini centerpiece of the mini table now attached to his pelvis. I attached a smaller cock ring just below the corona of his throbbing mushroom head. I put some fake, miniature palm fronds through that ring making his cock look like a mini palm tree.

It was 5:45. Miss would be home any second. I quickly placed a few pieces of sushi on his little table, a few on his tight abs and a couple around his nipples which I capped, themselves, with wasabi. I then placed a small dish of soy sauce on his belly button and a second small dish of olive oil on the table under his 'tree'.

Miss came in. She was radiant. Her hair was perfectly coiffed. Her eyes sparkled and her luscious, luscious lips danced with a smile. She touched those lips to my cheek and I melted, though a certain body part reflexively hardened. She brushed my cheek with hand and touched her collar that I wore.

I escorted her into the living room. Her eyes popped when she saw her boy. She laughed with heartfelt joy.

She turned to me and said, "You've done well, boy," and she stroked my cheek again. My heart nearly burst.

I helped her into her seat. She was positively beaming.

"Strip and take your place," she said.

I carefully folded my clothes and dropped to my knees by her side. She tousled my hair, caressed my collar and let me rest my head on her thigh for a moment.

She took her chopsticks with her long, nimble fingers. She picked a piece of a maki from his abs, dipped it in the soy sauce on his belly and delicately placed it in her mouth. She sighed in contentment.

Next she reached for his prick and pinched it with the chopsticks. He twitched. She dipped a finger in the olive oil and traced her fingernail down his shaft and back to his crown. It spasmed and twitched again. It was hard as a rock. She ate richly of the sushi, satisfying her hunger and teasing her boy.

What she did next stopped my heart. She took another piece of sushi. From my place by her side, I saw her lift her skirt, pull her panties aside and swipe the sushi through her nether lips. I had never seen a gesture so erotic. My mouth watered and I'm sure my eyes begged. She fed that piece to her other boy. And when he had eaten of her nectar she rose and briefly kissed those luscious lips to his. I trembled in my spot, my heart aching as it restarted.

She continued to eat sushi, and tease her boy. His prick was throbbing as was mine. At one point, she took one of the last pieces and she placed it in a bowl next to his shaft. She then started to tease his shaft with well oiled fingers. Her long fingers and nails scraped over his cock and its head. He struggled to remain motionless. She tapped his testicles with the chopsticks and he calmed. With a final swift gesture, she scratched his corona and she pinched his frenulum with the sticks. His body contorted, almost upsetting the entire setting. He shot three hard cords onto the sushi waiting in the small bowl. I could not pull my eyes away from her next movement. She grabbed the sushi with her chopsticks. Knowing I was watching breathlessly, she wiped the bowl with the sushi gathering as much of his cream as possible onto it. She rose and leaned over his face. Looking straight into his eyes with her deep, steel gray eyes, she placed the sushi and his mess at his lips.

"Open," she said and he did.

She gently placed the sushi with its sauce on his tongue. He didn't move.

"Swallow, boy," she whispered and he did.

She plunged down to lick his mouth and lips. Instantly she rose and swung around to the head of the table. As he swallowed his meal, she ripped off her panties and straddled his head. She rode him like a banshee and I could do nothing but watch the most beautiful woman in the world perform the most perfect act of ecstasy. Miss rocked and she rolled, she rose and fell on his mouth and tongue. She squeezed her breasts and tightened her abs. With a final scream she fell forward onto him and shook wildly for a good two minutes. I maintained my position. She turned to face me, resting her cheek on his belly.

"Come here," she ordered and I did.

She grabbed the head of my penis and pulled it into her mouth. She sucked it hard and scraped her teeth across the head. She pinched one of my testicles between her fingers and rubbed her tongue over the corona of my penis. That did it. She tugged that one testicle and I popped from her mouth. She squeezed it and I shot my load as hard as I could onto the last piece of sushi on the boy's belly. Miss reached over and grabbed my collar, focusing me on the task I knew to come. I leaned down. With her staring into my eyes, controlling my every motion with one trapped testicle and one finger in my collar, I ate that last piece of sushi and licked my mess from her boy's belly.

She pulled me for a kiss and said, "Thank you for preparing this delicious dinner." I wept a tear of love for her and she kissed it away.

I rose as soon as I was able. I lifted her in my arms and carried her to her overstuffed armchair. I then fetched the boy and lifted him to her lap. He was very sore from his time in position and she caressed him gently. I could see the love in their eyes from across the room as they gazed into one another's souls. I covered them with a comforter and left them to enjoy each other's kisses.

I returned to the dining table and cleaned it up. I brought the remains of dinner into the kitchen and then cleaned the kitchen too. I glanced into the living room and saw the lovers entangled in each other. I dimmed the lights and slipped quietly into the night.