Mom and Boyfriend Ballbust Son

Story Info
A mom and her boyfriend ballbust her son.
3.5k words
3.61
13.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Before reading this story contains graphical descriptions of a mom ballbusting her son and some light incest.

This is a first story attempt - if anybody wants part 2 then please leave a message in the comments.

Tom's mother, Claire, was a 40-year-old blonde with size C tits and a slim physique. She started dating casually but kept most of her partners away from her two kids - seeing them when her children weren't around. This time was one of those occasions. Tom, her 17-year-old son was going out for drinks with friends, but since he couldn't drive, planned to stay overnight and return the following day.

At work, a new 30-year-old starter named Grant had caught Claire's eye immediately. Although she wasn't looking for a relationship, with his body and muscles, a one-night stand would definitely improve her mood. She quickly made it happen and took Grant straight home to her bedroom.

Meanwhile, Tom received a WhatsApp from his friend saying he had come down sick and wouldn't be going out after all. His other friend wasn't planning on staying out long either, so the whole thing just fell apart. Tom didn't mind and figured he would rearrange for next weekend and return home.

As soon as he opened the front door, he heard unfamiliar sounds coming from his mom's room. He closed the door and walked down the hall towards where all the moans and groans were coming from. The door was slightly ajar but open enough for him to see through. Tom couldn't believe his eyes - his mom was in full 69 position on top of some guy he had never seen before. Her ass and pussy were on top of the stranger's face, he was going to town - both hands pulling her up and down, and from the sounds, his mom was very much enjoying it.

His mother's head, closest to him, was bobbin up and down, sucking this guy's dick for all she was worth. One hand rubbed up and down his shaft while the other fondled and cradled his balls. Tom stood there in shock, unable to move or speak as he watched his mom having sex with a stranger right in front of him.

He was paralysed and unsure what to do. He had only seen porn before, so this situation was new. As he watched the scene unfold, he felt an unexpected stir in his trousers, which made him uncomfortable, but he couldn't look away.

After about 10 seconds, Tom couldn't stop himself and reached down into his trousers and grabbed his now throbbing dick. He started stroking harder and harder loosing attention to where he was. The feeling was so intense he accidentally knocked the door with his foot, making enough noise for his mom to look up.

In that moment their eyes locked, time seemed to stand still. Tom's mother, in a state of shock, tried to pull away from the guy under her but ended up squeezing his balls instead, causing him to yell out in pain. As he bucked up he jabbed his erect penis straight into her eye causing her to scream.

Tom did not know what to do; he stammered, "Mom... I'm so....sorry." He was unable to explain why he was there or get any more words out. "Who is this?" Grant raged, seeing some random guy watching them with his hands down his trousers only just recovering from the shock of having his nuts temporarily in a vice. "He's my son," Claire replied angrily.

By this stage her eye was still watering but she had managed to move one hand to cover her pussy and the other her tits. Grant leaped from the bed, completely naked with a raging hard-on and moved towards Tom ready to hit him. "Stop," Claire yelled, clearly seeing what was about to happen.

"But the little perv needs to be taught a lesson," Grant snapped angrily. What sick fuck wanks off to watching his mom have sex? You need to do something."

Like what, Claire retorted, we are not punching my son. "Well then let's make the punishment more appropriate," Grant mused, his hand is already under his trousers on his dick, you might as well take them off boy and be done with it".

"What would that achieve?" Claire scoffed; "we punish him by making him get naked -- that's it?" " No", Grant smiled, "let's make the punishment fit the crime. You squashed my nuts, and I nearly blinded you; If he wants to get involved in our sex games, I say let him play. He made me get my nuts squeezed, I say we return the favour."

Tom glanced at his mom in horror at what he was hearing, the look she returned chilled him. He expected her to be shocked but instead, she just shrugged her shoulders, seemingly agreeing with Grant's idea of punishment. Instantly see seemed to change posture from a scared curled up ball trying to hide her modesty to confidently standing straight before him, her arms either side covering absolutely nothing.

Tom watched, looking his mother up and down as she strolled toward him; her heavy-sized tits swinging in the air as she said, "sounds like a fair punishment to me, Tom. "He could see her perfectly shaved pussy. Grant shuffled over "Ever been kicked in the balls before, Tom? he smirked, "You would have preferred a black eye and a broken nose". Claire's voice hardened "Strip"she demanded. "I want to see what I'm aiming for, I don't want to miss."

"What? Um hang on", Tom stammered as he tried to comprehend what he had just heard. He tried to make a run for it but Grant slammed the door shut bellowing, "Do what your mom says or I will give you the pasting of your life." Tom was scared; Grant was very intimidating and looked strong and furious. All his mother said was, "I would get on with it, Tommy boy.... I won't stop him otherwise."

In a single motion Grant tore his shirt off, leaving tom only in trousers and boxers. Both his mother and Grant returned to the bed and sat watching. "Well, you watched us; it's only fair we now watch you!" Claire laughed, clearly enjoying herself. Tom could see that both their eyes were fixed on only one thing - his crotch!

"How big do you think it will be?" Claire asked, chuckling, "bigger than yours, Grant?" Grant just smirked in response, "Strip. Now!" he commanded. Tom was terrified and couldn't believe what was about to happen, his own mom... He saw no other choice; so removed his trousers. Both Claire and Grant laughed and cheered at the sight? "Go boy," Claire hooted as excitdly anticipating the main event. Tom gingerly started to pull down his boxers, whilst covering himself with one hand trying not to expose himself to their gaze.

Grant chuckled, "That's not going to help you; come on, let's see what you're packing." Tom tried to look away but his mother yelled out, "Move your hands now or it will get worse for you very quickly." Reluctantly, Tom complied and dropped his hands, revealing his semi-erect dick and balls. Grant laughed, "Well, that certainly isn't much to be too proud of!" Both of them just sat there, staring at Tom's package for what felt like an eternity.

Tom's face was burning; he could feel it turning bright red and tears filled his eyes with embarrassment. Claire noticed this and started to mock him, "If I had a dick that small, I would be crying too." She then looked at Tom's balls and said with amazement, "Though even Grant has to be impressed by the size of them!!"

As Claire got from the bed, she thought out loud, "I wonder if the bigger they the more they hurt?" Tom was scared, he starting to plead. "Please mom, don't do this - talk to Grant; we can work this out another way." Grinning Claire looked at him with a twinkle in her eye "you are probably right but the problem for you is, I don't want to".

"You are my son and I love you, but you have done wrong.There are certain facts in this life, you are a man, and I am a woman. Dicks are made for fucking, pussies to be fucked, tits sucked, and balls for kicking.. Fun fact, women enjoy all of it!."

She continued, " I would never want anything bad to happen to you ordinarily -- but this is different we're talking about balls here, the very things that makes a man a man. Our bodies are designed for this very purpose yours all vulnerable and just hanging there, evolution's way of saying just 'kick me.'"

"Besides," Claire added with a smirk, "you won't be able to please many women with that little dick, so you might as well use your balls to give me some pleasure."

"Generally, this isn't something a mother and son would ever do, normally it would be your girlfriend or wife, but here we all are, together, naked. You brought us here when you were caught wanking over me having sex, so I think you have crossed this line already don't you? So, your punishment for invading my privacy, I'm going to kick you in the balls and I'm going to enjoy it". "But mom" Tom whimpered, "this is going to really hurt, you said you would never want to see me hurt."

"Oh honey," Claire said, "you don't understand. Its meant to hurt, hurt a lot!" Whilst smiling and looking down again at his crotch menacingly. For the next 20 minutes, we are no longer mother and son; we are just two men and a woman, one of us is going to get punished, the other two are going to have fun."

To Tom's horror, Claire reached out and lifted up his dick with two fingers. "Hmmm," she said, only a semi; I want to get both full on without this little thing getting in the way." She gave him a wink and slowly started to massage his balls, trying to bring him to full erection. She turned so her ass so it faced him and pushed it into this cock and balls, whilst reaching behind her, rubbing Tom's dick and balls the whole time.

Grant grabbed one of Tom's hands and made him cup one of Claire's tits from behind, placing the other hand between her legs. Tom pleaded with them to stop but there was no escape. As his fingers began to rub Claire's pussy guided by Grant, she started to purr in enjoyment.

"Cooor blimey, Claire," Grant said, impressed by how wet she getting at the idea of breaking her son's balls. "Can you feel how excited she is? Oh yes, you definitely can - that dick of yours is now straight up; you sick fuck." Claires body moved up and down gentlyto the motion, she grinder could feel her sons dick get hard. She moved out of the embrace and backed up a few paces, looking her son up and down.

"You see" she said softly even though your hands were on your own mother, you still got hard. If your body gets excited touching mine, I can't help it if mine does kicking yours. Its just how our bodies work". Claire looked and grant instructed "Hold his hands behind his back and Tom, spread your legs; I want a good angle."

Grant roughly pulled Tom's arms behind him and kicked at his ankles to make him spread his legs wider. Next, he lifted his own dick and balls and rested them on Tom's back, pulling him close. Tom could feel the warmth between his cheeks and could feel Grant's erect dick; he was enjoying this

."Come on," Claire said impatiently. "Just getting my junk out of the way," Grant responded with a chuckle, don't want you to kick me at the same time! "Ohh, why not" Claire pouted, looking at them both playfully. "Getting four balls at once would be a new best," giggling like a school girl. "Don't worry though, I'm going to get him good enough for both of you."

Tom stood there pinned, nowhere to go, legs wide apart, balls swinging in the air with his dick sticking out straight whilst Grant's manhood pushed against him. Grant whispered in his ear, "This is going to hurt so much. Just look at her; being kicked in the balls by your own mom - the embarrassment."

Tom looked at his mom, fear in his eyes as she stood before him completely naked. As she stood looking at her son and Grant, she couldn't help but feel turned on - there was just something so manly about one guy overpowering another, even if it was her own son. He stood before her with a ramrod-straight cock, basically inviting her to smash his balls. She hesitated for a moment, wondering whether or not she could actually do this -- a mom to a son.

Claire pondered, wondering if she would cause any long-term damage or prevent herself from having grandkids. She concluded that it wasn't up to her.. Like any man he needed to have the balls for it - and if he was too weak, then so be it, no babies for him. Claire looked at her targets two massive testicles, bigger than any man she had ever seen. She licked her lips at that moment, everything in her body screamed one thing -- kick them, and make them hurt like hell.

With that Claire's foot flew through the air, and with an almighty whack, smashed into Tom's balls. Time seemed to stand still as his testicles flew upwards under the force of his mother's kick. He looked straight into Claire's eyes, and could see she was smiling. The world went black before suddenly, a scream erupted from Tom's body, and his face contorted in pain. His mind raced with thoughts as he endured this unbearable agony: "How could my own mother do this to me? The humiliation of watching his mom enjoy the moment while he suffered through this pain.

Grant let go of Tom, who immediately fell to the floor, rolling around while cupping his aching balls, gasping for breath barely managing to breathe. Claire laughed out loud at her son's predicament, saying, "Your face - you should see the look on your face! I bet you can feel your balls in your throat." Grant watched as Claire mocked Tom, who was curled up in a fetal position on the floor.

Grant started stroking his dick faster and faster, clearly turned on by the scene before him. Claire saw this and asked, "Is this turning you on, baby? Do you want a kick too? Your balls are much smaller; let's see if you fall to the floor as quickly or if you're a real man." This comment stopped Grant mid-stroke, causing him to move backward, saying, "Nooo!" He reminded Claire that they still had not finished with Tom. By his count, Tom had only received one of his three punishments: the kick for making Claire squeeze his balls, her eye and and the fact he was caught watching them.

Claire agreed with Grant's point - three wrongs deserved three punishments. She could feel herself getting more excited by the minute as she watched Tom writhing in pain on the floor. Claire realized that she enjoyed seeing him in such agony, a unique pain only a man can experience. Her breathing increased, and she realized on autopilot she was massaging one of her tits while furiously rubbing her clit at the sight of her son's suffering. No stop, she thought - don't cum yet; they were just beginning.

"Grant get him up, and into position again" Claire said -- she wanted to get up close and personal with a knee this time. She wanted to have her hands on his shoulders, feel his body convulse as she rammed her knee into his balls erupting them in fire. Grant moved over to Tom and tried to pull him up but couldn't, tom was rocking backwards and forwards furiously from the agony of his mom's first kick.

"I cant get him up" grant protested trying to get under his arms, "they are locked down" we need to get him to lift them"

Grant thought for a moment and struck on an idea - he rolled Tom onto his back and held him firmly. Grant secretly had a thing for femdom and watching Claire and her son was like a fantasy come true; he wondered how far he could push this. Claire was giddy with anticipation "Tommy" she sang in a sing song voice as she knelt down beside him "move your hands away from them plums, mommy wants to have some more fun,".

. "Claire, try straddling his face - surely even this sick puppy won't want his own mum's cunt in his face," Grant suggested. Claire didn't need to think twice; she was to into the moment and so turned on that she jumped up and started to straddle Tom's face.

Tom was in his own personal hell - naked in his moms bedroom room with a strange getting off on his suffering.. The pain and nausea washed over him in waves, sending shivers down his spine, causing his stomach to cramp uncontrollably. Unable to move due to Grant's firm grip, Tom heard voices but didn't have the bandwidth to comprehend what they were saying through the pain.

As he opened his eyes, he saw a figure coming closer towards him - it was the silhouette of his naked mother, Her tits hung down towards him, and when he looked down, he saw her pussy getting closer to his face. It was glistening wet, perfectly shaved with her lips had beginning to part as she straddled down towards his face. Tom's instinctive reaction was to push her away; he put both hands on her hips trying to stop her from getting closer.

He was weak, and his arms trembled barely moving her. He could smell how excited she was and Just as one of her lips grazed his nose, Grant yelled "got him." Before Tom knew it, he was off the floor and being held up.

Claire sighed in annoyance, "So don't like pussy, Tommy boy," she said. Grant was holding him up by the shoulders, his face continued to contort in pain from the earlier ball-kicking. Claire looked down at his swollen testicles and saw they had grown even larger exciting her. As Claire stood beside her son's face, she spoke softly, "What's wrong, Tommy? Your goolies hurt?" Tom felt the tender touch of his mother's breast rub against his arm as she gently reached down to cradle his testicles. Even though his balls were just being held by his mother, there was still a sharp pain that made him tense as she touched them.

"I can feel them throbbing in my hand," Claire whispered softly in amazement. "Do you want mommy to make them better?" She asked sarcastically, showing no sympathy for her son's discomfort. Tom winced as his mother forcefully slapped the open palm of her hand into his balls and then squeezed tightly.

Tom's body jerked in response, going rigid with muscles visible on his neck and veins bulging on his face. The contrast between the tender touch of Claire's soft breasts against him and then sudden agony was immense. Whereas before he had been a dull sensation traveling from his balls down to his stomach, this time it was an intense sting followed by waves upon waves of pain as his mother's slap transformed into a merciless squeeze with unimaginable pressure.

"My balls! My balls!" Tom screamed, Grant, tightly held him and encouraged Claire to squeeze harder. "Go on, Claire," Grant taunted, "give them hell. They can take a lot more than you think; squeeze harder." Tom pleaded desperately, "No, no, my balls! They're about to burst!"

Claire felt a pleasant tingle run through her body, ending at her pussy. Could this be happening? Could she cum without any physical contact apart from squeezing her sons balls? Evilly, she begun to alternate between hard and soft clenches. Tom gasped in pain each time she changed the pressure. "Please, I'll do anything," Tom pleaded panting and sweating.

"Anything?" Claire asked mischievously, enjoying her newfound power over her son. She looked at Grant with a smirk, "Well, we said we were going to have fun today, right? You heard him; he will do anything." "What shall we do with him?"

Grant watched the scene unfold, seeing Claire holding her som by the balls while he winced in pain. He could feel Tom's body tense each time his mother squeezed and saw from Claire's face that she loved every second of it. "Alright," Grant said, anticipating what would come next.

"Next, we are going to..."