Susie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan, I didn't like it!" he said forcefully.

"Why not?" I asked. As I looked at him, I realized, "Oh, you're jealous."

"Corey, you don't need to be jealous, you're the only one I want. Your beast is the only penis I want inside me." However I silently wondered to myself what it would be like to experience some of them like Howard's long, curved scimitar or something short but stocky like Sammy's or long and thin. "What would that strange tip of Elliot's feel like inside?" I wondered, remembering the interesting flavor of his semen and regretting that Corey's cock was so big that I couldn't fit it in my mouth.

"You have nothing to worry about," I told him.

Some of the guys came over and asked whether Corey and I had sex. It was obvious that Corey was familiar with my body and private parts and that I was familiar with his. We had both gotten naked without a hint of embarrassment. I admitted that we had and told them how kind and caring he was to me. "Our relationship is not about sex," I assured them.

Going Away Party

The second part of my plan involved getting Corey's friends together with some other girls. The beginning of school was rapidly approaching and we billed the party as being a farewell party for those who were going away to school. Corey invited the same guys who were present when I showed myself to them. I invited a dozen girls who I knew to be unattached and outgoing.

Corey had the guys come first and I had the girls come a little over a half hour later.

I brought them in through the guest house and we changed in the living and dining area. I just got naked and told them all that skinny dipping was not only allowed but encouraged.

One of the girls looked out at the pool and exclaimed, "Susie, There are boys out there!"

"Yes there are," I said, "They can't see in and if you didn't notice, they are naked too."

All the girls looked. One of the boys came out and jumped in, "They are!" someone said.

"Hurry and get undressed. Then come on out, I'll introduce you," I said.

I went out and the girls came out after me, somewhat reluctantly and with a few giggles. I noticed that only a few of them were naked. Most of them had put on their bathing suits.

"Hey Guys!" I yelled. "Come on out and meet the girls!"

They stared, not sure what to do. Corey jumped out and came over. The girls stared at his huge penis. "Come on, guys," He said, "They don't bite."

"Girls, I think you all know my boyfriend, Corey. This is his Dad's house."

The other boys were coming up slowly. Most were covering their crotch with their hands. "Boys," I said, "You have nothing to be ashamed of. Like I told you, your penis will please yourself and any girl. Let it hang out. Be proud of it." Several of the girls giggled loudly.

Most of the guys let their hands move to their sides. I introduced them all, separating the hands of the two who were still covering up, whispering, "don't be shy. Let them see. Be proud of yourself." Most of the penises started out flaccid but were slowly increasing in size.

Then I introduced the girls, naming each as I brought them forward. Most giggled loudly as they came up. The penises all became noticeable erect during the introductions. I noticed the girls eying them.

When I was done Corey said, "Everyone in the pool!"

I encouraged the girls who hadn't to remove their suits. I displayed myself saying, "all the guys are naked, don't you think we should be too?"

A few more girls removed their suits and followed the boys into the pool. A couple went in with their suits on.

I encouraged the remaining few. Most of them actually got undressed and jumped in. Two of them stayed out and sat in the lounge chairs.

In the pool all seemed to enjoy themselves playing pool basketball and them Marco Polo. I think there was a bit of excessive sexual touching in that.

Trish and Dianne

After I had played around a bit I located a couple of Corey's shyest friends. I went over to Howard and pointed to one of the girls sitting in a lounge chair. "That's Trish," I told him, "I think she would like someone to talk to. Why don't you go over to her?"

"What would I say?"

"Like I told you, find something she would like to talk about. You might start by asking her if your being naked bothers her. If it does than put a towel around yourself."

"I thought you said to 'be proud' of my penis."

"And you should, but if it makes her nervous then you should cover it."

"Then what?"

"I don't know. Tell her it's fun in the pool. She was on the dance team in high school. You could ask about why she likes to dance. Talk about whatever she wants to."

With a little more encouragement, he got out and went over to her. Surprisingly he didn't put on a towel.

Then I went over to Tyler and pointed out Dianne sitting in a lounge chair. After a similar conversation he got out and went to her. Once again, no towel!

I kept glancing at the two couples. After a while Dianne stripped off her swim suit and she and Tyler went to the hot tub. I was astounded.

Trish and Howard kept talking. "that's real progress for him right there," I thought to myself. I thought I caught a glimpse of Trish flicking at Howard's relaxed penis with her finger.

Just as I completed the thought, Howard walked away from her and then ran and made a cannonball into the pool. "Well even a few minutes is a beginning," I thought.

Howard got out of the pool, ran to Trish, said a few words and did another cannonball. Everyone watched as he jumped out and ran to Trish again. To my amazement, after a brief discussion Trish got up, stripped off her swim suit, ran and did her own cannonball. Laughing, she jumped out and ran to Howard. They were talking and standing so close I think his penis was rubbing against her and her breasts were rubbing against him. Then they held hands as they ran to a double cannonball. They got out, laughing as everyone watched.

This time they embraced and kissed. Howard had his hands at her butt and pulled her tight against his hips. Trish had her hands around his shoulders pulling him to her breasts. They talked a bit more. When they separated, Howard's curved penis was sticking out from his body with the tip pointing at the sky. Trish laughed, grabbed Howard by the penis and gave a little tug to guide him back to their starting point. This time they ran together but as they jumped they hugged each other, coming down like one body. They swam to one corner of the pool, talking and kissing and hugging.

"That's a lot more than I bargained for." I thought.

Dianne and Tyler came out of the hot tub and joined in the games in the pool. Tyler's penis appeared to be rock hard and pointed seven inches up into the sky. I wondered if it had been inside anything.

Corey's father had arranged for a salad and sandwich buffet to be set up at the pool. The wait people who set it up didn't act at all fazed by the young naked bodies but I am sure I caught a couple of the guys checking me and the other girls out and I swear one of them had a big hard-on.

The guys and girls sat calmly and talked as they picked up their food and ate. Corey's friends were clearly very comfortable with the girls. Most of their cocks were moderately relaxed even though some of the girls would occassionally brush them with their hip or hand, intentionally I think. A couple of the guys didn't shy away from getting themselves close enough to brush a hip or butt either.

I congratulated myself on the success.

As the sun went down the girls began to excuse themselves and leave. I noticed a few kisses being exchanged and almost every one of the girls had a guy dry her off before going in to put on her street clothes. Even two who were still wearing swim suits removed them to be dried off.

Howard dried Trish off and after she left he came over to me. "Susie," he said, "Trish said she wanted me to take her to the first community college football game and then go to the dance afterwards."

"That's great!" I said.

"But, I don't know how to dance and she was on her high school dance team. I will be a complete washout."

"Why don't you admit that you don't know how to dance and ask her to teach you," I suggested. "I bet she'll like that."

He wasn't sure but I convinced him that was best.

Some of the boys came by and said they liked being with the girls and had talked with them but weren't sure what to do now. Should they ask them out? What about sex?

I told them not to force anything. "If you want to ask them to have lunch with you then suggest a neutral place away from both sets of friends. Don't push the issue. Having fun for an hour in a pool doesn't mean that you are a 'couple'."

After all the girls had left I announced to all the boys. "I think we all had fun today."

There was a big cheer.

I continued, "But I want you to remember, the fact that these girls saw you naked and that you saw them naked does not mean anyone has a desire for sexual activity of any kind. Those girls are my friends just like you are and you are to treat them with the utmost respect. Among other things that means you

donot ,underanycircumstances start telling other boys or bragging that you saw any of them naked. You are also not to assume that an hour in the pool today means that they want to be with you. Relax, be nice to them, talk to them but don't assume anything. I think a couple of you made special contact with one or another of them. Follow up on that but also remember that there may have been some emotion today that won't persist. Remind them of anything they said but don't push it. Lastly, there are other girls than these. I hope today lets you see that you can be comfortable around them. If you can be comfortable when you are both naked, you should have no problem when you are clothed."

The next Wednesday while working on the B-17 Howard came over to me and said, "Trish invited me to her house tomorrow for dinner and dance lessons. She told me that her parents would like to meet me. She was happy I asked because that gives her a reason for me to come over. I hope her parents like me."

"Don't worry, just be yourself. What's most important is that Trish likes you. Anyway, I'm sure they'll be impressed. What's your GPA?"

"3.9"

"Make sure they know that. Make sure they know what colleges you plan to attend after community college and your goals. Parents are the one set of people who will be happy to hear that you are a math wiz and studying to be an engineer."

Aftermath

Later after school started I noticed one of Corey's friends sitting at lunch with three girls. All seemed to be having a great time.

"Yes," I thought, "That plan was a great success."

That very evening at home, my joy was dashed when my mother came home. "Susan! In your room! Now! We need to talk!" she stated firmly and loudly as soon as she came in.

My little sister Cathy looked at me with her, "you're in trouble again" grin. Ooh! that grin makes me so mad!

In my room my mom told me that she had found out about my skinny dipping party.

"Mommy, all those boys and girls are old enough to have sex. They are 18, 19, 20 ..." I tried to explain.

"Susan, it's not appropriate to have parties with naked boys and girls!"

"I didn't force them to be naked. All the boys knew they were going to be naked and the girls didn't have to get naked. Some of them kept their suits on."

"Susan!" she exclaimed with a note of exasperation, "it's not appropriate!"

"Why not?" I asked, attempting a tone of innocence.

"Why Not?" she was almost yelling. "Why not? What are we going to do with you?" She left my room, closing the door loudly and mumbling, "Why Not?"

I was afraid to leave my room, not knowing what kind of reception I would get. Daddy came home and knocked on my door. "Who is it?" I asked timidly and with trepidation.

"It's me. princess."

I answered, "oh, come in."

He began, "Once again, I understand you have let your sexual urges overcome your brain."

I tried a subterfuge, "Well, when I invited the girls over I didn't know Corey had invited the boys over."

"Young lady, I don't believe that for a second," he said firmly. "You and Corey share everything that is going on in your lives and having girls for a party at Mr. Daniels' house is something you would tell Corey about as soon as you arranged it .. no, you would tell him about it before you arranged it, ... no, you would work with him to arrange it. You would discuss doing it with him before arranging it. You arranged to have that meeting of naked boys and girls, young lady! I don't like being lied to!"

I was ashamed of my transparent attempt to fool him and mumbled, "I'm sorry Daddy," with my eyes focused on a piece of lint on the carpet.

"I wish you wouldn't try to cover up what you do and attempt to deceive," he said. "Has it ever occurred to you that if something you are doing must be hidden from your mother and I or needs you to lie about it that it may not be the right thing to do?"

I thought and admitted, "No, I guess it hasn't, Daddy."

"Well, you are a young woman now and not a girl. I would think something as simple as that would be obvious. It would be obvious if you engaged your brain before doing things like this. You let your sexual obsessions override your common sense and intelligence."

Then he added something I found very hurtful, "In fact, I wonder if your stated desire to be a gynecologist isn't coming from your sexual obsession. Maybe you should be a urologist and have chance to examine penises too."

"Daddy, that's not true, I want to be a gynecologist to help girls," I said back to him and then added, a bit under my voice, "girls like me." I felt like crying.

He held me and told me he was sorry about saying otherwise but asked me to consider what he had told me about not doing things I wasn't willing to tell Mommy and him about.

"I will Daddy, but some things I don't think you need to know about," I told him. "And the party was one."

"Why is that?" he asked.

"Well, it didn't involve you or mommy. Everyone involved was, at least legally, an adult and I didn't think you would understand why I did it. Your response tonight convinces me of that."

"Oh," he said, "and why did you do it?"

"Corey's friends are so shy around girls. They needed to get to know them better."

"That can be done without being naked."

"No, I didn't think so, ... and I still don't think so. The nakedness really got rid of any inhibitions. If everyone had been clothed they would just have stood around, the boys in one group the girls in another."

Then I told him, "and it really worked, I see Corey's friends with girls now. They avoided them completely before. And many of the girls are ones who weren't at the party. I am convinced that wouldn't have happened if I they and the girls weren't naked."


"I understand," he said, "but I disagree with both your premise and conclusion."

As he opened the door to leave he said, "I think dinner is ready, princess, are you coming down?"

"In a minute," I told him.

Cathy still had her smart aleck grin at dinner but I just grinned right back at her, thinking, "I know I got some of Corey's friends into relationships with girls and all of them feel more comfortable with girls. I'm not sorry about that. Not sorry at all!"

12