Susie Q Ch. 06

Story Info
Susie meets Jamie and her husband Cliff at the smoke hole.
3.3k words
4.3
5.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turk woke up the next morning with his cock still in Susie's mouth. She was literally asleep with his limp cock in her mouth. Turk wondered if she wouldn't get a crick in her neck from the way she was laying.

Turk's cock felt a little tender from all the head he had received the night before. He hadn't lied, Susie was an excellent cock sucker, but he'd had his prick in her mouth for literal hours and the skin was slightly raw from the sucking.

Susie began to stir and finally opened her eyes and looked at him. She slowly began to swallow his cock yet again.

"Easy babe, I really need to piss," Turk said as he began to sit up in the bed.

Susie kept his cock in her mouth and smiled with her eyes at him. He tried half-heartedly to push her off his prick, but she wouldn't let go. Susie looked back up at Turk and began shaking her head 'yes.'

After a few moments Turk began to piss his golden stream into Susie's waiting mouth. She gulped and gulped on his warm liquid. Before long she couldn't swallow fast enough, and the piss began to run down out of her mouth and down onto Turk's legs and the bed.

Susie pulled his prick out and pointed it at her face washing her face and tits with his piss. When Turk's stream began to weaken, she put his cock back in her mouth and swallowed what he had left in his bladder.

After Turk finished Susie pulled his prick out and said, "Well, Hell, I've had my morning breakfast and shower I guess I'm ready for work."

"I may hold you to that someday girl," Turk said as he climbed out of bed and pulled on his pants to go do the chores.

Susie got up and started to put on her shoes. Her chore was usually the chicken house as Turk would go and do the other tasks that needed to be done. Turk made it a point to occasionally walk by and slap Susie's ass or rub on her pussy a little.

This morning they were up a little earlier than usual as Turk needed to walk a horse that was recovering from a slight injury. He put the halter on the horse and then asked Susie to climb up on the horse. He helped Susie as her naked body straddled the mare. He had her grab the horses main since it didn't have a saddle.

"We're going to go for a little jog. You enjoy the ride baby," Turk said.

Turk walked briskly and the horse followed suit. The bouncing of the horse drove the vibrations directly into Susie's cunt. Turk occasionally looked up and smiled as he heard Susie begin to moan.

Turk broke out in a run. The horse started a slight gallop after him. Turk heard Susie yelling out, "I'm cumming, oh my God I'm cumming!"

Finally, Turk slowed down and said, "I think the horse and the whore are cured."

"I think the horse and the whore are gonna be best friends," Susie said as she slid off the horse into Turk's arms.

Turk held onto the reins as he and Susie passionately kissed. When they finally broke the kiss, Susie looked up into her tall lover's eyes and said, "Turk babe, I'm so glad I found you."

"I'm glad I found you baby," Turk said as he began kissing her again.

Soon they walked back inside, and Susie fixed them both breakfasts as usual. While he sat at the table and watched Susie cook naked Turk asked Susie to describe her rendezvous yesterday.

"My God babe. That second guy Steve had the thickest prick. It wasn't quite as big as that monster you've got but it was a fucking tree trunk I swear," Susie said.

"Good I'm happy he made you feel good." Turk said.

"Thanks babe," Susie said before turning around with a little fear on her face before saying, "Fuck babe, I didn't make him wear a condom."

"Who the fuck wants to wear a condom?" Turk asked.

"Well nobody I guess but I worry you know..." Susie said.

Turk laughed and said, "Look, you want a guy to wear a rubber don't be afraid to ask. That's the 'responsible' thing to do, boring but 'responsible.'"

Susie giggled and said, "yeah, who wants boring?"

"Not us, we're not boring," Turk said.

Susie sat Turk's plate down and laughed saying, "We're whores."

"Yes, we are," Turk said.

"Speaking of, I'm getting all this dick, you got any side ass?" Susie said as she pointed her fork at Turk.

"No, I think you may be all the ass I need," Turk said pointing his fork back at Susie.

"Bull shit babe, that magnificent cock needs to be spread around," Susie said.

"We'll see what we can do babe. You sure you wouldn't mind?" Turk asked.

"Babe, I've never been the jealous type and after this short time with you I'm even less jealous," Susie said.

"How's that babe?" Turk asked as he sat down his fork.

"Because I've had sex with one other man and sucked another man's cock in the last two days and I've never felt closer with a man than I do to you right now. Turk, I think..." Susie stopped before she finished.

"It's OK babe, you don't have to say it yet. I knew I loved you before we finished lunch that first day," Turk said.

Susie ran around the table and jumped into Turk's lap. "I'm sorry baby, I love you so much I've never felt more loved than I do when I'm around you."

Susie and Turk kissed and made love on the kitchen table between their plates of eggs. It was the first time their sex could not be described as animalistic. When they finished, they had to literally run to the shower to not be late for work.

While in the shower Susie quickly washed Turks back and asked him, "So you think Tim will want his cock sucked again by Friday?

"Yeah, my guess is Thursday. He'll feel guilty today and horny by tomorrow and act on it Thursday or Friday." Turk said.

"Ha-ha, we'll see," Susie said.

Turk turned out to be something of a soothsayer.

After Susie got to work that Tuesday morning Tim wouldn't look up and didn't make his usual visit to her cubicle. At Lunch when Susie stood up and looked over at Tim, he finally spoke to her since their time in the parking garage.

"I think I'm just going to eat in my cubicle today," Tim said as he pulled his lunch pail out of a drawer.

"OK," Susie said with a slight smile.

Susie went downstairs and did something she hadn't done at this job since she got it. She walked out the back to a little enclave near the fence of the property. A picnic table sat there with a small metal roof over it. A sign hung from one of the poles holding up the roof that said, "Smokers Area."

Susie sat down and pulled a cigarette out of her purse and lit one. She leaned back against the table and took a large drag pulling the smoke deep into her lungs, held it deep and then blew it out.

When she was about halfway through with her cigarette a man and woman exited the building and lit cigarettes as they walked toward the table. They sat across from Susie and she turned around to face them as they said, "Hello."

"Hey guys how are you doing?" Susie said as she took a deep drag.

Susie thought to herself how much she had changed in a week. A week ago, she wouldn't be out here because it was frowned upon by management. A week ago, she wouldn't have spoken first to people she didn't know, and it would have taken weeks for her to be comfortable enough to be as chipper as she was currently with someone she just met.

"We're great, well as great as you can be at this cubicle hell hole," The man said.

"I'm Jamie," The girl said holding out her hand to shake.

Susie stuck her cigarette back in her mouth and stuck out her hand and said, "I'm Susie."

"I'm Cliff," The man said shaking Susie's still extended hand.

"Good to meet you both," Susie said as she took one final drag before stubbing out her cigarette on the table and pulling out another one.

Jamie reached across and cupped the end of Susie's cigarette and flicked her lighter

and said, "Here let me help with that."

After the cigarette lit Susie took a long drag and enjoyed the heat in her lungs and as the smoke rolled out of her mouth said, "Thanks babe."

Jamie giggled and elbowed Cliff and said, "I like this one."

"Me too baby, me too," Cliff said as he got up.

"Fuck me babe, you going back already?" Jamie asked.

"Not my fault I've got a ball-buster for a boss," Cliff said as he kissed Jamie and then threw his butts in the receptible.

"Well, don't bust those balls, I'm gonna need 'em later," Jamie said as she smirked at Susie.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Cliff said as he walked back toward the building.

"So, you on the Marlboro diet?" Jamie asked as she lit another cigarette.

"The what?" Susie asked laughing.

"No food for lunch just smokes," Jamie said as she took a long drag and then blew the smoke at Susie.

Susie took a long drag and blew smoke back at Jamie and smiled. Then said, "Well until recently no, I ate the occasionally meal, sucked the occasional cock."

Jamie busted out in a deep laugh and said, "fuck babe, we're going to be good friends I think."

Susie finished her smoke and said, "I think so too. I guess we better get back, I'm supposed to be back at my desk at 1:00."

Jamie held out her cigarette pack and said, "fuck it, me too but let's smoke another one."

"Fuck it, let's," Susie said as she took one of Jamie's cigarettes.

The girls giggled and talked about their love for cigarettes and their disdain for work. Susie learned Jamie and Cliff had been married for two years and he had got her the job about six months after they got married.

They had a daughter a few months ago and Jamie had just returned to work from leave. This made sense as Jamie's breast were huge and appeared to be full of milk.

"Do you have to pump?" Susie asked.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to at lunch, but I'll go do it when we go back in," Jamie said.

"How do you get away with that?" Susie asked as they both stood up and threw away their cigarette butts.

As they stood up it was the first time Susie had looked Jamie over as she walked in. Even in her recently pregnant state Jamie was gorgeous. She had short red hair and her tone legs were visible under her skirt. She wore heels that would have been more appropriate for the club than the office and her buttons on her shirt seemed like they were barely able to contain her milky breasts.

As they walked toward the door Susie watched Jamie sway sexily as she walked. Finally, as they got to the door Susie said, "I hope your boss doesn't get mad at you for being late."

Jamie turned to Susie at the door and leaned into her and whispered, "It's his fucking kid."

"Holy fuck!" Susie exclaimed as the door to the building shut behind her.

Jamie shushed her and said, "Cliff doesn't know, so keep that between you and me, OK?"

Susie stuck out her pinky and Jamie looked at her and smiled before hooking her pinky around Susie and saying, "cigarette sisters."

Susie got back to her desk five minutes late from lunch. Luckily lunch was on the honor system and you were just expected to be back. Tim looked up at her and smiled.

That night after work and a long fuck session with Turk they both went out to the back deck and Susie lazily smoked a cigarette.

Turk watched her intently as she did it and said, "You look sexy as fuck when you do that."

Susie took a long drag and as she blew it out, she said, "Haven't you heard, smoking is bad for you."

"So is strange cock but I don't see you slowing down on that either," Turk said.

"Nope, me either," Susie said.

"Oh my gosh babe, I forgot to tell you, I met the coolest chick today," Susie followed.

"Really, cool how?" Turk said.

Susie took a deep drag and then let the smoke pour out of her mouth as she said, "Well first off she's sexy as fuck. She has big milk-filled titties and I met her and her husband at the smoke hole at work, I'd never been there before you know."

"You smoke and you'd never been to the smoke hole?" Turk asked.

Susie took another drag and said, "Yeah, it's weird. I never smoked at work, just in my car going or leaving, but since I've met you, I'm like 'fuck it.' You've given me so much confidence to just be myself baby."

"You just needed someone to push that sexy beast out that's been beat down inside of you." Turk said.

"I agree, but anyway Jamie is sexy as fuck and just has a 'devil may care' attitude I thought she might make a great chick for you to fuck," Susie said as she flicked her cigarette off the deck and lit another one.

"You want me to fuck her or you wanna fuck her?" Turk asked with a smile.

"Oh, I'd love to watch you fuck her, then I guess I could join but that's all new to me you know," Susie explained.

"Whore's fuck, guy or girl slut," Turk said with some force.

"Yes Daddy," Susie said standing up, walking over and sitting in Turk's lap.

"You think her husband would mind?" Turk said.

"I'm not sure babe, the baby she just had isn't his and he doesn't know," Susie said as she laid her head down on Turk's chest.

"Well that's not really cool," Turk said.

Susie raised back up and looked at Turk in the eyes and said, "I agree but I'm not sure we can hold others to our commitment to honesty, I mean I didn't get approval from Tim's wife before I sucked his cock."

"Point taken," Turk said.

"So, will you fuck her Daddy?" Susie asked as she took one last drag off her cigarette.

I'll give her this big dick if you want me too babe," Turk said.

"Great, I'll work on her," Susie said.

The next day at work when she got there Susie noticed Tim said hello to her as she walked by. She asked him as she sat down, "Wanna do lunch today?"

Tim walked over to her cubicle as she was putting her things away and turning on her computer and said, "Ummm, not today, I've got that working lunch thing but maybe we can do lunch tomorrow."

"Sounds good, we can go to our special little bistro?" Susie said brashly.

"I dunno Susie, I'm thinking maybe, I'll let you know," Tim said.

Right before lunch started Tim got up and came back over to Susie's cubicle and said, "I think the bistro sounds good for lunch tomorrow."

"Great, looking forward to it," Susie said with a large smile.

At lunch Susie hurried out to the smoke hole. She met Jamie before she even made it out the door. Susie noticed Jamie had lit her cigarette before she had even got out of the parking garage.

"You bad girl," Susie said giggling.

"Fuck 'em," Jamie laughed.

"Where's Cliff today?" Susie asked.

"Some fucking working lunch," Jamie spat out.

"Yeah, Tim had to go to that too," Susie said.

They both got to the smoke hole and Susie lit her cigarette and sat down and blew smoke rings and checked their phones.

"Well bitch, who is Tim?" Jamie said with a large grin.

Susie looked back with a large shit-eating grin and said, "He's in the cubicle next to me and he's the occasional cock."

"Slut," Jamie hissed followed by long giggle.

"You have no idea," Susie said.

Susie filled Jamie in on her last week with Turk and how she had come to become comfortable with her inner slut. How much she cared for Turk already and how empowered she felt.

"Oh, and he has a gigantic fucking dick," Susie said.

"What, who? Turk or Tim?" Jamie asked.

"Turk. He's got a fucking honest 10-inch dick. It's not a fucking tree trunk but it's long as fuck and can hit all the right spots," Susie said.

Just as Susie said "long as fuck" an older woman who worked in accounting walked behind her and sat down at the other end of the table. She didn't say hello or acknowledge either girl.

"Fuck her," Jamie said loud enough that the woman could probably hear her.

Susie put her face in her palm and whispered, "Jamie!"

"Sorry babe, I just don't give a fuck," Jamie said lighting her third lunch cigarette.

"I can tell," Susie said lighting another cigarette as well.

"Anyway, so you gonna suck this cubicle cock again soon?" Jamie asked.

"I'm hoping tomorrow at lunch, so I probably won't be out here," Susie said.

"You gonna do it in the parking garage again?" Jamie asked.

"Probably why, you gonna watch?" Susie teased.

"Would you care?" Jamie said putting her hand under her chin.

Susie looked at her and smiled an evil grin and said, "Nope, the more the merrier."

"Ok, I'll be on the second floor where I can look down on the first floor, try to suck him off where I can see you. He got a big cock?" Jamie asked.

"No not really but I'm trying to expand his horizon's a little. He's got a prude bitch for a wife," Susie said.

"Fuck it's 10 after," Jamie said.

Susie took a deep drag as they both stood up and said, "fuck 'em."

"That a girl," Jamie said.

As they walked back to the elevator Jamie leaned into Susie and said, "Jesus, these tits are so full."

Susie in her newfound bravado leaned back in and said, "well, if we had more time, I'd help you with that."

Both girls were laughing when the elevator doors opened, and several people walked off giving them funny looks.

Susie got off on her floor and turned to tell Jamie goodbye. Before she could Jamie said, "bye slut," as she made the universal cock sucking sign by sticking her tongue into her cheek and pretending to stroke a cock.

Susie laughed and said, "bye whore."

That night Susie told Turk of her day and her excitement of knowing Jamie was going to watch her suck Tim's dick at lunch tomorrow.

Turk pulled out his cock and told Susie she had better practice her cock sucking skills if she was going to start having an audience.

"Why am I not good at it?" Susie asked with trepidation.

Turk laughed at her and said, "Please, you were born to suck cock."

Susie got down on her knees and took Turk into her mouth. All evening she thought about what Turk said and as his cum hit the back of her throat all she could think about was how she was really born to be a slut and how excited she was for tomorrow.