Susie Q Ch. 07

Story Info
Susie blows Tim on video asks Jamie for a favor.
3.2k words
4.37
4.6k
2

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie and Turk woke up early on Thursday and had leisurely sex before getting up and completing the morning chores. After chores, showers and breakfast Turk got ready for work and then followed Susie to her house.

Susie was out of clothes at Turk's, but she was surprised when he offered to follow her to her house before work. Once there Turk sat down in a chair in Susie's bedroom as she started doing her make-up and getting dressed.

Susie got her make-up on and Turk noticed she had applied a vibrant shade of red lipstick and had applied her make-up a little heavier than normal. He laughed to himself as he watched Susie walk back and forth between the closet and her dresser several times.

Soon enough Susie could hear Turk and said, "I hear you laughing at me smart-ass, what gives?"

"I'm loving watching this internal conflict you're having trying to get sexy for your tryst today," Turk said.

"Oh, you noticed, did you?" Susie asked walking out of the closet still completely naked."

"My question is, are you trying to sex yourself up for Tim or Jamie?" Turk said.

"Tim, I think, fuck I'm not really sure," Susie said taking a heavy breath.

Turk held out Susie's pack of cigarettes and a lighter and said, "Take a moment and then get dressed baby, you'd be sexy in a potato sack."

"Babe, I don't smoke in the house," Susie said.

"You didn't," Turk said still holding out the pack.

Susie smiled and took the cigarette and lit it. She breathed deep and let the poisonous smoke enter her lungs. She held it there for an extended time looking deep into Turk's eyes before expelling it out loudly saying, "fuuuuck, I love that feeling."

"I know you do baby but hustle your cute ass up or you're going to be late," Turks said.

Susie finally decided on a just above the knee skirt and another camisole with a built-in bra and a light jacket. She didn't wear stockings and wore a pink thong and heels that were probably a little too tall for work.

She spun around in front of Turk and asked, "how's this baby?"

Turk stood up and gave her a long deep kiss and then said, "almost perfect," before sticking his hand under her skirt and peeling her thong off and saying, "now you're perfect."

"Oh my God, you're going to me the death of me...or my job," Susie said as she laid her head on his chest and hugged him tightly.

Turk squeezed her ass tightly under her skirt and said, "Love you babe, get to work and keep me informed."

Susie drove to work like a mad woman. She smoked her cigarettes and looked at people in other cars and imagined what several of them looked like naked. She played a little game in her head as she passed them. She would say out loud as she passed them, "good fuck, bad fuck, lousy fuck, bet he's got a huge cock" and then giggle to herself as she filled her car with cigarette smoke.

Susie pulled up just as she was supposed to clock in. She saw Jamie walking in tardy same as her and waved to her. Jamie walked over in her high heels and grabbed Susie by the arm and said, "you look hot a fuck babe."

"Thanks, you too," Susie said.

"Whatever, you ready for lunch?" Jamie asked.

"I am babe, you gonna be there?" Susie asked.

"Fuck yeah sugar," Jamie said.

"Will you do me a favor please?" Susie asked.

"Anything babe," Jamie said.

"Take a video for me and then send it to me after I'm done? Going to send it to Turk," Susie asked.

"Love to, if I can operate my phone with one hand," Jamie said giggling.

"You're awful, but thanks," Susie said.

The girls took the elevator up and as Susie got off the elevator Jamie gave her a low wolf whistle and Susie turned and smiled at her.

As Susie passed Tim's desk she said, "Hi Timmy," and continued to her cubicle.

Tim walked over as Susie sat down and said, "Hey Susie, wow you look really nice."

"I was going for sexy, but I guess I'll take nice," Susie said staring Tim down.

Tim walked up and stood directly next to Susie and whispered, "You look very sexy, I'm looking forward to lunch...and desert?"

"Oh, me too, I really like that desert you gave me the other day," Susie said.

Tim walked back to his cubicle with a skip in his step and chatted with Susie all morning.

Around 11:30 Tim stood at the edge of Susie's cubicle and asked, "I'm ready if you are?"

Susie looked up from her forms and giggled and said, "yeah babe, I'm ready."

Susie got up and purposely left her jacket behind. She grabbed her purse and followed Tim into the elevator. Once in the elevator she stood directly in front of Tim as other folks climbed from other floors. At one point three people got on and she backed up into Tim and pressed her ass into his crotch.

She was surprised when Tim didn't move, he simply grabbed her hips and held her there. Susie took it as an invitation and wiggled her ass a little feeling his cock start to harden in his khakis.

Tim leaned in and whispered in her ear, "stop it."

Susie took this as an invitation to press and wiggle harder. Soon they were on the ground floor and she noticed Tim was definitely having trouble walking out thru the parking garage. They weren't even out of the garage before Susie lit her cigarette.

"I didn't know you smoked," Tim said.

"Babe, there is probably a lot about me you don't know," Susie said.

"I'm sure that's true," Tim said.

Once they were seated at their bistro for lunch and had ordered drinks they giggled and talked as people getting to really know each other do. Plenty of sexual innuendos and off-color humor filled the air.

When the waitress came to take their order, Tim said he just wanted a side salad. Susie looked at him and asked, "You not hungry?"

Tim looked up at the waitress and said, "Well, you know I want as much time as I can for that golf thing later."

Susie in a moment of confusion looked at him before he said, "You remember, I'm going to 'play a round' in a bit."

Susie laughed and looked at the waitress and said, "I'll just have my water, thanks."

Tim was done with his salad and as the waitress was settling the bill Susie text Jamie and said, "headed back."

As they walked back Susie would occasionally walk near or in front of Tim causing him to touch her and creating an additional sexual tension between them.

When they arrived at the parking garage Tim pointed to where they were last time and said, "You wanna go here again."

"No, maybe a little farther up," Susie said as she continued toward the building until she could see the ramp going up to the second floor. Soon enough she saw Jamie with her phone out as she partially hid behind a car.

Susie turned to Tim and said, "Mmmm right here baby." Then she reached up and pulled him by towards her by his belt.

They kissed for the first time in their sordid relationship and then Susie slid her camisole off her shoulders baring her breasts. Tim reached out and took both breasts in his hands and dragged his thumbs across her large erect nipples.

"Mmmmm, fuck yeah babe," Susie said as she began to sink to her knees.

Susie turned her body, so they were both sideways between the cars causing Jamie to have a great camera view. Susie reached up and undid Tim's belt and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down exposing his already hard prick.

This time instead of immediately diving down on his cock she began to jerk him and began to spit on his dick and talk dirty to him by saying, "Oh babe, I love your fucking big cock, will you come on my tits please?"

"Uh huh," Tim groaned.

Susie took his cock into her mouth and began to bob up and down quickly. After several minutes Tim started to panic and pushed Susie off his prick as a car drove past. Susie started laughing hysterically and said, "fuck 'em babe, they didn't see anything."

She took his cock back into her mouth and began to deep throat him easily. She bobbed up and down on his prick and the sound of her oral skills echoed through the concrete structure.

Meanwhile Jamie was filming the action as requested but couldn't help but give a little of her own narration saying, "Look at that fucking whore sucking that cock, she fucking loves dick, she was built to take men's cocks."

Suddenly Tim started to grunt, and moan and Susie knew he was close. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and began to jerk him off with abandon.

Tim yelled, "Cummmming!" as he shot several shots of cum on Susie's tits and face. Susie started to giggle, and Tim looked down as Susie pointed to the side of the car, they were next to. Cum was running down the side of it.

"I'll give you this baby, you sure cum a lot," Susie said as she stood up and rubbed the cum into her face and tits.

"Gosh you suck my dick so good," Tim said.

Susie laughed at Tim and said, "You're such a sweet man Tim and yes, I am a great cocksucker."

Tim leaned in and said, "Maybe I don't wanna be that sweet anymore," as he stuck his hand under Susie's skirt and felt her leaking pussy.

"You got me all wet baby," Susie said.

"Oh my God, have you not had panties on all day today?" Tim asked.

"Nope, just wanted to be ready for you," Susie said.

Tim embraced Susie and began to rub her pussy in an awkward manner. Susie could tell quickly he wasn't used to heavy petting and she didn't dare ask him to go down on her yet.

Susie took Tim's hand and placed her hand over his and placed his ring finger on her clitoris and began to make circles with it as she pushed against it.

"Mmmm yeah baby, that's nice," Susie moaned into Tim's ear.

Susie looked over Tim's shoulder as he rubbed her pussy and winked at Jamie who was now kneeling down and filming them.

A car drove by and pulled into the car next to them scaring Tim who took his finger off Susie's clit and said, "Well, we better get back."

Susie straightened her skirt, gave Tim a quick kiss and said, "I'm gonna smoke a quick cigarette, I'll be right there."

"OK, thanks for playing a round," Tim said with a smile.

Susie watched Tim walk and get on the elevator and then heard the clacks as Jamie ran down the ramp of the parking garage in her heels. Susie started laughing at her as she picked up steam and Susie had to catch her to keep her from running by her.

Susie wrapped her arms around Jamie and they both almost fell down giggling. "You cocksucker." Jamie said.

"Yes, I am, did you get it?" Susie said.

Jamie giggled and said, "Yeah almost all of it, all the cock sucking at least."

They both lit cigarettes and had a quick smoke before they got back in the elevator. Jamie sent Susie the video by text and then Jamie sent it on to Turk.

Susie got back to her desk about 10 minutes late from lunch and her boss walked by and frowned at her as she sat down.

After the boss left their aisle Tim came over and said, "You were late girl."

Susie raised up her skirt in her chair and flashed her bare pussy at Tim and said, "Sorry, I had wiener for lunch."

Tim smiled at Susie and said, "I hope we can do lunch again soon."

"Me too, hey what's your cell number I'm going to send you something," Susie said.

Tim sent Susie his number and went back to work at his cubicle. Susie sent the video, which was several minutes long, so it took a long time to load on Tim's phone. About 30 minutes later Susie heard Tim say loudly, "Oh my God."

Tim ran over to Susie's cubicle and said, "Susie, who made that video, you've gotta get rid of it, my wife might see it."

Susie started to giggle and said, "Baby I'm not going to send it to your wife, are you?"

"Fuck no," Tim said shocking Susie when he said it.

"Damn Tim, calm down honey, it's ok. I'm not going to do anything with it. You can erase it if you want," Susie said.

"Who filmed it? Oh my God, is it on the internet? Is it viral?" Tim rattled off in a panic.

Susie almost wet herself she was giggling so hard. After calming down she said, "No babe, it's not gone viral. My friend Jamie on the 10th floor filmed it. You have absolutely nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure?" Tim said still pacing her cubicle.

"Yes babe, I'm sure. Now go back to work, if she checks your phone you should delete it though," Susie said.

Just then Susie's phone beeped, and she picked it up.

"Oh no, who's that?" Tim said.

"Ummm, it's my boyfriend. Go back to work babe," Susie said.

Susie looked down and read the text from Turk that said, "Fucking hot video babe, great narration too. I do wanna meet your friend I think."

Susie decided not to tell Tim that her boyfriend had already seen the video as well. She went to the bathroom and masturbated to her video since she hadn't got to see it yet and then sent a text back to Turk, "I just got to watch it. You're going to love fucking her, I just know it."

Before returning to her desk and actually doing work Susie sent a quick text to Jamie, "Hey after work can we meet, I need to ask you a quick question."

After getting confirmation from Jamie to meet in the parking lot Susie returned to her cubicle and had to rush but finished all her tasks for the day just as the clock struck 5:00 P.M.

Susie and Tim got in the elevator together and rode down with several employees. Susie didn't miss the opportunity to reach over and squeeze Tim's tight ass causing him to flinch right before the doors opened.

Tim walked out with Susie and soon Jamie joined them, "Hi guys," Jamie said.

"Tim, this is Jamie," Susie said.

Tim looked down at his feet and said, "Ummm hi Jamie."

Tim frowned and shrugged his shoulders as Susie said, "He's shy."

"No man that cums that much needs to be shy babe," Jamie said.

"Oh my God girls, you can't tell ANYONE!" Tim said with emphasis.

"Calm down babe, no one is telling anyone," Susie said.

"Listen babe, we've all got our crosses to bare, you're safe," Jamie said.

"He thought it had gone viral," Susie said.

"Babe, you're good, you're not viral good," Jamie said.

They all laughed at the statement and finally Susie took Tim's hand and said, "Babe, if you can't handle it, I understand, but I hope we can keep what we've got going."

Tim held Susie's hand for a moment and said, "I hope so too. I'm just scared."

"Jesus you two are sappy, do I need to break out my phone again?" Jamie said.

"No," Tim and Susie said in unison.

After Tim left Susie and Jamie lit cigarettes and leaned against their cars.

"Is that what you needed to see me about?" Jamie asked.

"No, not really. I'm glad you got to meet Tim though," Susie said.

"High strung much," Jamie said as they both giggled.

Just then Susie's phone beeped, and she read Turk's text. "Gonna to be late, meet you at my house, Love you cocksucker."

"You gotta go?" Jamie asked.

"No actually Turk's gonna be late." Susie said.

"Maybe he's getting some side ass too?" Jamie asked with a little trepidation.

"No, unless it's hairy," Susie said with a laugh, "but that's what I wanna talk to you about."

"Huh?" Jamie asked.

"You in a hurry to get home? Where's Cliff?" Susie asked.

"Cliff is at softball practice and I need to go get the baby at my mom's at some point but no, I'm not in a hurry."

"OK, jump in," Susie said.

Jamie got in the passenger seat and they both lit cigarettes as Susie drove to her convenience store and they both went inside. Susie looked around half hoping to see Steve but felt it was probably best she didn't today. They decided on a 12 pack of long neck beers and then Cindy bought another pack of smokes. Susie then drove to the park and they carried their beer to Susie's new favorite picnic table.

They sat around drinking the beer and Susie told Jamie about Steve's fat cock and fucking him right here on this table.

"Sounds like a great cock," Jamie said.

"It was," Susie said.

"Best one you've had?" Jamie asked.

"Nope, that's Turk by far," Susie said.

"Oh yes, your true lover," Jamie teased.

"I do love him and that's why I'd like you to fuck him...if you want," Susie said.

Jamie literally spit out her beer and asked, "what the fuck?"

"Don't turn prude on me cunt. If that baby's not your husbands I know you play around," Susie said.

"Well Hell yeah I fuck around," Jamie said.

"I'm telling you, he's got a 10-inch dick, it's not fat, but it's long and touches all the right parts," Susie said.

"Are you trying to set him up or something?" Jamie asked.

"No babe, we just have a special, non-jealous relationship. He's been so good to me and I think you'd be a great fuck. You're not a dead fish, are you?" Susie asked with a big grin.

"Please bitch, he may forget about your pussy when he lays into this magic hole," Jamie said before breaking out into a fit of laughter.

"I'll be right there to make sure he doesn't forget," Susie said.

"You gonna fuck me too?" Jamie asked.

"I dunno, never done it before, but now you got me nervous with your 'magic hole' and shit," Susie said.

"Oh baby, my magic hole works on pussy too," Jamie said.

"Sounds good to me," Susie said.

The girls made plans to go out on Saturday night. Jamie said she would probably not bring Cliff along the first time as she would have to "work on him."

After they finished most of the beers Susie drove Jamie back to her car. Jamie took a beer for the road and leaned over and gave Susie a kiss on the cheek and said, "good day today whore," before jumping in her car and driving off.

Susie lit yet another cigarette, letting the smoke slowly roll out of her mouth and breathing it back in through her nose. She opened the last beer and took a long drink before driving off towards Turk's ranch with a large smile on her face.