Susie Q Ch. 08

Story Info
Susie has a "nooner" with Tim and helps out Jamie.
3.3k words
4.3
4.5k
00

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turk and Susie woke up Friday morning in each other's arms. In a change of pace, Turk was the first to act and slid down Susie's body and began a gentle sucking on her clitoris.

"Mmmm that feels nice baby," Susie moaned.

Turk started spelling the alphabet with his tongue and about the time he got to "M" Susie was in the throes of orgasm.

"Ooohhh my God babe, I'm cummmming," Susie cried.

After catching her breath Susie attacked Turk's cock with a wild abandon. Turk looked over at the clock and said, "You better hurry bitch, we got a lot to do and not much time to do it."

"Fuck 'em, I'm gonna get this cum," Susie said.

Tank grabbed Susie by the back of the head and jammed most of his cock down her throat and said, "That a girl."

Just a few minutes later Susie got her prize as Turk's giant cock began to spurt numerous shots of cum down the back of her throat.

After their torrid oral sex, they both hustled outside and did their chores. At one-point Turk heard Susie yell, "hey!" and he looked over to see Susie was squatting on a hay bale.

Just then she let out a stream of piss spray down on the ground that lasted well over a minute.

Turk walked up and gave her a deep tongue kiss as she was finishing up. He pinched her nipple and said, "hurry your dirty ass up whore."

When they got back in the house and climbed in the shower Turk let out his own torrent of piss. Susie quickly squatted down and let it rain down over her face and breasts.

"God, I love your piss babe, I fucking love it," Susie said as she clasped her lips around his cock, swallowing the last of his weakening stream.

"I know you do babe and I love giving it to you," Turk said.

"Alright, finish up. I'm sure that's not the only cock you're gonna get today," Turk said as he helped Susie to stand in the hot shower.

"How's that?" Susie said.

Turk leaned in and gave her a deep kiss and said, "Don't kid yourself, Tim's gonna wanna hit that pussy today."

"Oh my God, you think so?" Susie asked.

Tim shook his head and said, "Sure."

"Is that OK?" Susie asked.

"Why do you ask me like that? I don't own you and by now you oughta know that shit turns me on," Turk said.

Susie giggled and said, "I know it does babe, I dunno I just...I dunno."

Turk kissed her again as he reached over and turned off the shower and said, "I love you and I want you to enjoy yourself. Here's the deal, I would be upset if you began to feel about them like you feel for me, at least the way I think you feel about me."

Susie wrapped her towel around him and began to dry him off. She put her arms around him from behind. Leaning in and pulling him into her she said, "I cannot feel about them the way I feel about you. I love you; I'm just fucking them."

"As long as it stays like that, we're good," Turk said.

"OK, what if..." Susie trailed off.

"You start to get feelings for someone?" Turk asked.

Susie shook her head and said, "Yes."

"Well, I would say the most important thing is be up front with me about it," Turk said.

Susie gave him a deep kiss and said, "You are a very special man, do you know that?"

"Well I may have been told I have a special cock before, yes," Turk laughed.

"No, your cock is spectacular, but you are very special and extremely special to me," Susie said.

Turk gave Susie a long kiss and said, "We're both going to 'extremely' be looking for jobs if we don't hurry."

They both got dressed and due to the short time just had cereal for breakfast. As Susie was putting on her shoes, she grabbed her purse and lit her first cigarette of the day before leaving the house.

As Turk and Susie walked out the door Susie said, "Holy shit babe, I forgot to tell you that we're getting together with Jamie Saturday night."

"What about her husband?" Turk asked as he opened Susie's car door as she climbed in.

Susie looked up at him, shrugged her shoulders and said, "she said she'd have to work on him, so not yet I don't think."

"I guess I got enough for both you bitches," Turk said.

Susie rolled down her window and put the car in gear. Taking a deep drag she told him, "You got enough for the whole neighborhood Cowboy."

Susie got to her desk on time and waved at her boss in his cubicle as she sat down. She had chosen an even shorter skirt than she wore yesterday, high heels and a long sleeve form-fitting shirt. It was hot outside, but her company kept the office cold because of all the computers.

Tim came over quickly and said, "Hey girl."

Susie spun her chair around and saw Tim was actually wearing blue jeans today for "casual Friday."

She giggled to herself when she saw his New Balance sneakers paired with a company golf shirt. Tim looked like a billboard for "dad of the year." However, she thought the jeans really showed off his ass.

"Dang girl, you look really good. I love that skirt," Tim said.

"Oh, this old skirt. You don't think it's too short do you," Susie said as she bunched up the skirt in front giving Tim a brief view of her bald pussy.

"Uh no, I'd say that's about perfect," Tim said as his eyes feasted on Susie's exposed crotch.

"I was hoping you'd like it," Susie said.

"TIM!" the boss yelled from his cubicle causing Tim to jump and Susie to let go of her skirt.

Tim hurried over and stepped into the boss's cubicle. He soon walked back with a stack of spreadsheets and winked at Susie as he walked by.

Susie's phone beeped about 9:30 and she checked it before her boss caught her. You were allowed to use your phones for emergencies or on your breaks, but you weren't supposed to have them out usually. Most of the bosses didn't enforce this rule unless you got on their bad side.

The text was from Jamie and it read, "Emergency, can you meet me in the women's bathroom on 9th floor at 10:15?"

Susie text back, "sure," and put her phone up.

At 10:10 Susie told Tim, "gonna run and take a break," She then hustled to the elevators and pushed the 9th floor button. She tried to work out in her head what Jamie's emergency could be and why she would be using the 9th floor bathroom instead of 10th.

When Susie got off the elevator Jamie was standing on the landing waiting on her with a backpack and said, "hurry up slut, my boss is pissy today."

"What are we doing and why are we on the 9th floor?" Susie asked.

Jamie walked briskly towards the bathrooms on the far end of the floor and said, "We're on the 9th floor because it's the quietest floor and I need the privacy."

Susie remembered that most of the employees on the 9th floor had been either laid off or transferred due to their sector of the business being sold off. As they entered the bathroom Susie could tell it appeared to be rarely used as most of the remaining employees worked on the far end near the elevators and there was another set of bathrooms closer to that end.

Susie looked down at her watch and it was already 9:20 and asked, "So what's the emergency."

Jamie turned and smiled at her and said, "these," She then pulled off her snug top showing her engorged breasts in a large unsightly bra.

"Sorry about the bra but these udders won't fit in my Victoria Secret bra's right now,"

"Uh what are we doing?" Susie asked.

Jamie laughed and said, "Don't worry whore, I'm not gonna make you 'eat at the Y' yet. I bought a new pump and I can't work everything; I think I'm gonna need your help."

Jamie took off the massive bra and Susie saw her magnificent breast for the first time. Her pale skin gleamed off the fluorescent lights and her giant boobs were completely freckled.

Jamie held out the suction cups and said, "I can't get these to latch very well and I can't hold these and run the machine at the same time, can you hold the cups while I run the machine?"

Jamie sat on a toilet and Susie kneeled down in front of her. Jamie was wearing skintight blue jeans and high heels similar to hers. Deep down Susie wished Jamie had decided on a short skirt like her.

Susie took the cups from Jamie and placed them over her nipples. Jamie turned on the machine and it began to hum, and Susie could feel a slight vibration in the cups. They both watched but Susie didn't see any milk filling the bags attached to the cups.

"They're not latching for shit, hang on," Jamie said.

Susie pulled the cups off Jamie's nipples and Jamie licked her finger and reached down and dragged it across her nipple causing it to quickly become erect. Susie could see milk seep out of the nipple and run down the bottom of Jamie's breast. Jamie smeared the milk around her giant areola.

"Let's try one at a time to start, grab my tit and see if you can feed my nipple into the cup as I turn on the machine." Jamie said.

Susie reached up and took Jamie's luscious breast in her hand. Even in its engorged state the skin was incredibly soft in Susie's hand. Susie pinched Jamie's breast and a small amount of milk shot out and hit Susie in the face.

Both girls almost fell over they began giggling so hard. Finally, Susie said, "C'mon God damn it, let's make this work."

Susie grabbed Jamie's breast again but didn't pinch as hard this time. As she got the cup over the breast, she began to pinch slightly causing Jamie's nipple to protrude. She then stuck the cup over her nipple with a bit of force and could immediately feel the cup latch and could hear the milk being drawn out of the nipple.

"Fuuuuck yeah, that's it babe," Jamie moaned.

Susie grabbed Jamie's other breast and managed to latch the cup onto its nipple on her first try.

Jamie leaned back and moaned softly as the large bags attached to the suction cups began to fill. Susie never raised from her position between Jamie's legs and watched in awe as her breasts fed the machine.

After a minute or two Jamie reached into her purse and pulled out two cigarettes. She lit them both and handed one to Susie.

"Shit bitch, we can't smoke inside," Susie said.

Jamie looked down at Susie with her cigarette hanging off her bottom lip and her tits being sucked dry and said, "Fuck 'em."

After several minutes both of Jamie's tits were near empty. Susie helped Jamie pull the cups off her breast and without realizing it continued to hold Jamie's breasts as Jamie sealed the bags and dropped them into her diaper bag.

Jamie finally turned and looked back at Susie who was still holding her breasts. Jamie finally said, "Hey I've gotta maybe an ounce or two in each, you want it?"

Susie realized she still had Jamie's breast in her hands and lowered her eyes to Jamie's still erect nipples. Jamie grabbed Susie by the back of her head and pulled her up onto her breasts. Susie leaned in and began to suckle Jamie's right and then left breast.

Susie sucked Jamie's nipples like she did any one of the many cocks she had sucked. Jamie's milk poured into her mouth and as she got a mouthful, she would swallow down the nectar.

After several minutes and what was possibly a small orgasm by Jamie, Susie pulled off her breast and began to lick at them.

"Babe it's already 9:45," Jamie said.

"Holy fuck," Susie said standing up.

Jamie gave Susie a tight hug and whispered, "Thanks for all the help."

Susie lit a cigarette as Jamie was putting back on her industrial strength bra. She took several drags and then handed it to Jamie who would take several drags and hand it back to Susie.

They both ran back to the elevator and while they waited on it, Jamie asked, "what are you doing for lunch?"

Susie smiled and said, "Tim...but I may try to run out for a smoke after."

Susie got back to her desk at 9:50 and Tim looked over at her and asked, "where'd you go?"

"Had to go help Jamie, did boss notice?" Susie asked.

"Nah, I don't think so. He's been in director's office most of the morning," Tim said.

"Good," Susie said as she turned around and began her computer work.

Susie could not get the vision of Jamie's breast out of her mind. She constantly sucked on her tongue; it was a good 30 minutes until she couldn't taste Jamie's milk in her mouth.

Susie was startled at noon when Tim walked up behind her and asked, "You ready?"

"Huh, oh yeah babe, let's go," Susie said.

As they got on the elevator, no one was inside. Tim reached out and pulled Susie back into him like she had done the previous day to him. Susie could feel his hardening cock already. She reached back behind her and squeezed his cock through his tight jeans.

Tim reached under Susie's skirt and slid his finger between her legs and rubbed her ever moistening pussy. Susie didn't know what Tim would think if he knew it was Jamie's tits that had her this wet, not that she didn't appreciate his brashness or his cock.

As they got out on the first floor of the parking garage Susie immediately took Tim's hand and led him over between two cars. She could see Tim looking up onto the 2nd floor.

"Don't worry, we don't have an audience today," Susie said.

"Thank God," Tim said.

Susie fell to her knees between Tim's legs and pulled out his already hard cock and licked around the tip of his prick. Susie alternated between licking and sucking Tim's cock for a short few minutes and then stood up.

"What are you doing babe?" Tim asked.

Susie hiked up her skirt around her waist and bent over and said, "I'm gonna get fucked, stick it in me babe."

Tim stepped up and grabbed Susie by the hips and slid his 6-inch prick into her wet cunt in one motion. Tim quickly picked up the pace and Susie moaned and grunt as his cock pounded her from behind.

"I'm gonna..." Tim moaned.

"Do it, cum in me Tim. Cum in my fucking cunt," Susie spat back at him.

"Cummmminggg," Tim grunted as he shot his load into Susie's soaking wet pussy.

After they were done Susie stood with her feet apart a few minutes as Tim's cum ran out onto the concrete underneath them.

"Hey, I'm gonna go smoke. You wanna go with me?" Susie asked.

"I don't know. I don't smoke, what am I supposed to do?" Tim asked.

"Just come say 'Hi' damnit. You can go eat your lunch at your desk in a few," Susie said.

Tim agreed and as even before they exited the garage Susie had lit her cigarette and took several deep drags. As they walked towards the table, she was happy to see it was only Jamie and Cliff sitting there.

"Hey guys," Jamie said as Susie and Tim sat down.

"Hey guys, Cliff this is my friend Tim," Susie said.

Tim held out his hand and Cliff shook and said, "Hey Tim, how you doing?"

"Really good," Tim said.

Susie and Jamie exchanged a glance at the excitement in Tim's voice as he said it.

"Well fuck, I guess I gotta get back," Cliff said.

"I'm sorry Cliff, I never get to hang out with you," Susie said.

"I know, maybe soon, Good to meet you Tim," Cliff said as he stood up and headed back in.

Jamie and Susie lit new cigarettes and Tim played on his phone.

"So, how was he?" Jamie asked causing Tim to jerk his head up from his phone looking embarrassed.

"He's sweet and has a nice cock," Susie said smiling at Jamie.

"Well, you guys make a cute couple," Jamie said.

"Ummm..." Tim started to talk before being cut off by Susie.

"Not a couple, just friends with benefits, right babe?" Susie said as she reached over and squeezed Tim's cock.

"Yes! We're just friends!" Tim said with emphasis.

Both girls smiled at each other. "Is your 'friend' coming with us tomorrow night?" Jamie said.

Susie looked over at Tim and then back at Jamie and said, "Ummm, I haven't asked him, but I think it's just gonna be the three of us tomorrow night."

Tim looked at Susie confused, and Susie finally said, "Jamie's gonna come over and meet my boyfriend tomorrow night."

Tim got a frightened look on his face and said, "boyfriend...no, probably not tomorrow night."

Both girls smiled again at each other as Tim got up and said, "Hey, I'm gonna go eat my lunch before we have to be back."

"OK, I'm having mine now," Susie said, holding up her cigarette.

After Tim went back inside Susie looked at Jamie, rolled her eyes and said, "Go easy on that 'couple' shit."

"Why?" Jamie teased.

"It makes him uncomfortable," Susie said.

Jamie looked at Susie with a shit-eating grin and said, "Whatever, how was he?"

"He tries really hard," Susie said.

Jamie busted out laughing and said, "We'll that's never good."

"No, no. I think with some practice he could be really good. But after Turk, me and you are going to go find Steve and fuck that monster cock," Susie said taking a deep drag on her cigarette.

"Sounds good to me, only if you promise to latch back on," Jamie said, as she cupped her breast with her hands.

Now it was Susie's turn to be embarrassed as she smiled and said, "Sure."

Jamie leaned in and said, "You know I had a small one."

"What, orgasm? I thought you might have," Susie said.

"Can't wait until you work that mouth down my clit," Jamie said.

"Oh my God, will you shut the fuck up!" Susie yelled.

Jamie took a deep drag off of her cigarette and said, "I'll be glad when this kid gets off my tit, so I can smoke some weed again."

Susie looked at Jamie and said, "You smoke weed girl?"

"Don't you?" Jamie asked.

"I tried once in high school," Susie said.

"You fucking square," Jamie teased her.

"Whatever," Susie said lighting her fourth cigarette for lunch.

"I hope you like Turk babe, cause I love him," Susie said.

"Maybe I'll love him too," Jamie teased.

Susie pointed her cigarette at Jamie and said, "No! You can only like him, he's mine to love."

"Fine. I've got my stunt dick upstairs anyway," Jamie said.

"Do I get to meet him soon?" Susie said.

"I don't know, he's really particular. He could get fired for fucking me, especially since he knocked me up," Jamie said.

"Well, hopefully someday," Susie said.

"How's Cliff?" Susie asked.

"I guess he's fine. He's been a little distant since the baby," Jamie said.

Susie giggled and said, "How is he in bed?"

"Oh, bitch he's fine I guess, sounds a lot like Tim," Jamie said.

"I can't wait until tomorrow night," Susie said.

"What time we having this threesome?" Jamie said laughing.

"8:00 P.M. and will you do me a huge favor?" Susie asked.

"Anything babe," Jamie said.

Susie took one long last deep drag and said, "Don't breastfeed before you come."