Susie Q Ch. 14

Story Info
Susie & Turk have a fun drive home.
3.4k words
4.14
6.9k
1
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls smoked and drank all the way back to Susie's house. On the way they passed a police car and giggled to themselves as they passed.

"If we go to jail, I hope we end up in the same jail cell," Jamie said.

"I bet we could find something to do to pass the time," Susie said finishing yet another beer and throwing into the now full floorboard.

She took the last two beers out of a case of beer. The other case was lying in the back where she had just fucked 18-year-old Jake.

"I bet Cliff is going out of his mind right now, he's a worrier," Jamie said.

"I'm sure he and Turk have been talking," Susie said.

Soon enough the boys saw Jamie's SUV coming down the street. They watched as Jamie drove almost completely down the wrong side of the street and then drive over the curb pulling into the driveway.

Turk looked at Cliff and said, "You should probably drive home."

"You think?" Cliff said shaking his head.

"Remember, not tonight but soon you need to put it all out there," Turk said.

The girls stumbled out of the car and each held on to the car until they got to the front and then held each other up as they made their way to the boys.

Turk took Susie's hand and as she held on to him for balance he said, "You guys were gone long enough, did you two have fun."

"We did baby, I had a lot of fun," Susie said glancing at Cliff and then Jamie.

Turk gave a deep belly laugh and asked, "You literally just went to get beer who did you fuck this time?"

"We might have run into the pizza boy," Jamie slurred as she put her head on Cliff's shoulder.

Cliff jerked away quickly and then looked at Turk who gave him a stern look. Cliff then softened his look at Jamie and asked, "The pizza boy, from earlier?"

"Yeah, we drove right by the pizza joint, so I stopped by and gave him a hug," Susie said in a drunken giggle.

"Just a hug?" Turk asked still laughing.

"Well, a mouth hug," Susie said.

"A mouth hug?" Cliff asked confused.

"Yeah, I hugged his cock with my mouth. Oh, then I let him fuck me in the back of your SUV, did you know those seats fold completely flat. Honey, I might need a SUV," Susie slurred so bad she was almost hard to understand.

"You probably need one of those old 70's conversion vans with the shag carpet and a naked woman on the side," Turk teased her.

"I don't really like vans," Susie said, too drunk to understand Turk's teasing.

"Haha, OK babe, we'll get you a SUV," Turk said.

"Well, babe it's already almost dark and we've got to park this trailer in the barn. We better get going," Turk said.

"Yeah, Cliff better take my drunk ass home as well," Jamie said.

"She'll be an easy fuck tonight Cliff, she's hammered," Susie teased.

"You're always an easy fuck whore," Jamie teased her back.

"True, love you babe," Susie said before giving Jamie a deep tongue kiss which shocked Cliff and excited Turk.

"I love you too sis," Jamie said after breaking the kiss and taking a firm hold of Cliff's hand.

Cliff walked Jamie to the SUV and helped her in the front seat. As he sat her down, she reached up and gave him a deep kiss and told him "I do love you babe."

Cliff enjoyed the kiss and then helped Jamie buckle her seat belt. He grabbed the unopened 3rd case of beer and brought it to Turk who put it in the front passenger floorboard of his truck.

"Let's go Juicy," Turk told Susie.

Cliff backed out the SUV and both he and Jamie watched in amazement and Susie stripped completely naked and then climbed into the front seat with Turk.

"Jesus she's a slut," Jamie said.

"She's your friend," Cliff said with more malice than he probably intended.

Jamie looked at Cliff with a furrowed brow and said, "She's my best friend."

Cliff looked at Jamie and said, "Sorry babe, I didn't mean anything by it."

The ride home for Cliff and Jamie was quiet, but before they even got off the block Jamie had reached over and held Cliff's hand.

Turk pulled out and checked his mirrors a few times to make sure nothing was going to fall out of the truck or trailer. He looked over to find Susie drinking a beer and playing with her sopping wet pussy.

"That cunt looks awful juicy," Turk teased.

"It should be, it got a little bit of cum in it just a little bit ago," Susie said taking a large drink of her beer.

"Just a little?" Turk asked.

Susie began to laugh and said, "Yeah, that little fucker pulled out and sprayed my tits and face. Must have thought he was in a porno or something."

"Well, he found the right co-star," Turk said laughing.

Susie continued to play with her pussy as they drove home. Once they got out into the country Susie realized she may have made a mistake.

Susie cupped her pussy with her hand and said, "Honey, I think I really need to pee."

"and?" Turk teased her.

"I really need to pee babe and probably a lot. Too much for your truck babe," Susie said starting to panic just a little.

"Well, pee outside my truck," Turk said without looking at Susie.

Susie sat up and looked down the road and said, "That's fine, just pull over up here."

"No, we're not stopping. Just hang that beautiful snatch out the window," Turk said with an evil grin.

Susie's eyes were big as she looked at Turk and asked, "You want me to stick my ass out the window and piss while were going down the road?"

"That's exactly what I want you to do. Don't worry, you won't hurt this old paint," Turk said.

Susie rolled down the window and asked, "Are you going to slow down any?"

"Nope," Turk said giggling.

"Fucking perv," Susie giggled.

After the window rolled down Susie tried a couple of different ways and finally found standing in the seat to be the best option. She stood and pushed her entire ass out the window and sat down.

"That's not quite far enough babe, you'll piss down the inside of the door. Here, take my hand and push your ass out even farther. I won't let you fall," Turk said as he stuck out his hand and grabbed a hold of Susie's hand.

Susie should have been nervous but her faith in Turk and her level of intoxication lowered her concerns. She shoved her ass completely out the window until the backs of her knees were against the window seal.

"Ahhhh," Susie moaned as her golden liquid began to stream out of her piss hole.

"God you are a fucking filthy whore. I fucking love you, you fucking dirty nasty slut," Turk teased her.

"I'm fucking pissing out the window baby. I can't believe I'm doing this," Susie said as she fell into a giggling fit.

Just then a car passed them traveling in the opposite direction. The sun had set so it was doubtful they could fathom what was happening, but it still shot a lightning bolt to Susie's clit as they passed.

"I bet they saw your cunt," Turk said.

"I hope so. It's getting bigger every day. Baby you should have seen Steve fuck it. You should see my asshole. It was so big last night. He fucking gaped my little bitty asshole," Susie spat as the piss continued to coat the side of Turk's truck as it blew down the side.

"Good, I hope he fucking ruins it," Turk egged Susie on, he loved it when she fell into this nasty stream of consciousness.

"He wants to fuck me again next week. I'm going to let him; I'm going to let him ruin me. I'm going to fuck him, Tim, Jake the pizza guy, this huge cocked boss of Jamie's and I'll even let that fat fucker smelly dicked Juan fuck me this week if I can find him. Then I'm going to bring my worn-out cunt back to you to pound until it's a gaped out, slack, cum filled mess baby."

"Fuck yes baby. I love it," Turk said as he felt his cock harden in his pants. "Tell me more baby."

"I'm never going to stop being a whore babe. When I come home from being a whore, I want you to piss on me like the slut I am," Susie said as she felt her stream finally start to lighten.

"I'll do it you dirty bitch," Turk said.

Turk pulled Susie back into the truck once she was done. She crawled across the truck and immediately began unbuttoning his jeans and pulling out his cock.

"You've had a lot of cock down your throat this weekend, you need one more don't you?" Turk said.

"This is the one I will end every weekend with. Those others are nice, but this one is mine," Susie half-sang.

"It is babe, it is," Turk said.

Susie sucked Turk's cock for several minutes until he was nice and hard. Then she took up her normal spot on his lap. She grabbed the wheel as Turk began to fuck her from underneath.

"Just be careful with the trailer," Turk said.

"Uh huh," Susie said oblivious to anything but Turk's giant cock in her pussy.

"Tell me about this Juan guy babe, who was he?" Turk grunted.

"He was Steve's drug dealer, well at least one of them. Jamie fucked the other one," Susie said.

"Drug dealer?" Turk asked dreading the answer.

"Yeah babe, don't be mad but we were doing coke and molly. God, I love fucking on dope babe, it was so much fun," Susie said.

"Just be careful babe," Turk said as he continued to pound Susie's dripping cunt, her cum now running down his leg.

"Don't be mad baby," Susie said again, too drunk or turned on to be bothered by her admission.

"I'm not mad you dirty whore. Did he have a big dick?" Turk teased.

"Fuck no, it was small and smelled horrible. Plus, he was so fat his big belly sat on my head when I blew him," Susie said.

"Haha, that sounds fucking awesome," Turk said laughing.

"He was actually really sweet though. I don't think he got to fuck a lot," Susie said.

"I see, was he your charity of the week?" Turk teased.

"I'll keep giving him charity as long as he keeps me in coke and molly I guess," Susie said giggling.

"Oh Lord," Turk said shaking his head. "I guess you can't be a real whore unless you're a dope whore."

"Probably not, I'm a fucking whore. I might be the biggest whore you've ever met," Susie said.

Turk growled as he began to cum hard into Susie's filthy cunt and yelled, "I love you, you filthy fucking whore."

"I love you Daddy," Susie cried as her orgasm overtook her causing her to almost drive completely off the road.

Susie fell over slightly from the force of her orgasm and Turk took the wheel and grabbed her hip with his other hand. He continued to pound his softening dick into Susie.

"I'm never going to stop fucking you slut. I don't care how fucked up you become, how big a whore you become. As long as you find your way back to me, I will fuck you as hard as I can. I love you Susie."

Susie's orgasm flourished again as she sprayed down into the dirty floorboard. After she could regain her senses she turned around and began aggressively kissing Turk and said, "I will always love you baby, I love you so much it hurts."

Susie slid off Turk and lit a cigarette and opened them both another beer. She leaned against her door and tickled Turk's softening prick with her feet and rubbed her juicy cunt. Turk turned on the map light so he could watch her play with herself the rest of the way home.

When they got home, Turk backed the trailer into the barn and unhooked it. He and Susie did the chores, but truth be told, Susie was too drunk still to do much good. Finally, he put her in the UTV and told her to play with her cunt until he was done.

When he got back to her, she was attempting to put her fist in her ass.

"What are you doing?" Turk teased.

"My ass feels empty after having Steve's fat fucking cock up it," Susie hissed.

Turk bent her over and immediately stuck two fingers up her ass. He then rubbed his fingers through her pussy and covered them with her slime. He then stuck his two fingers back into her ass and soon added a third.

"Uuuuggghh baby, yes. Fucking stretch me," Susie moaned.

Turk spun his fingers in Susie's ass and soon pulled them out and replaced them with his hardened cock. Turk wasn't gentle at all. Fulfilling some of their first conversations he was extremely rough with her asshole.

"Yeeeesssss, fuck my dirty ass," Susie cried.

"You fucking dirty whore, I'm going to fuck your guts," Turk threatened.

"Yes, do it," Susie begged.

Turk jack hammered Susie's asshole until she was a blubbering mess. Tears ran down her cheeks and snot poured out of her nose.

"Don't fucking stop, ruin me, ruin my asshole," Susie moaned.

Turk grunted and shot a giant load of cum into her asshole. Once he was done, he pulled his cock out and cupped his hand under her asshole. His cum ran out at first and he filled his hand with the dirty mixture.

"Open your mouth skank," Turk ordered.

Susie almost came again from his degrading words. She opened her mouth and he poured the dirty cum into her mouth.

"Swallow," Turk ordered.

Susie made a show of gulping own the cum and opened her mouth to show it was empty and then said, "More Daddy."

Turk now jammed his three fingers back into Susie's asshole and fished out as much cum as he could. It coated his fingers and the slime trails ran from finger to finger.

"Open," Turk ordered and then jammed his fingers deep into Susie's mouth causing her to retch.

"Don't you puke, eat it all slut. This is your life now, every weekend you whore this is how it will end, me showing you what a whore you are," Turk said as Susie licked his fingers clean.

Once Turk was sure Susie's asshole was as empty as he could get it. He spun her around and kissed her deeply. She sucked him into her mouth and held him as tightly she had ever held a man before.

"I do love you babe," Turk finally said softly.

"I know babe, thank you," Susie said.

Susie looked up into Turk's eyes and said, "Babe, I really need you to piss on me."

Turk looked at her quizzically, he thought being fed cum from her ass would have been enough for the night. "My piss babe?"

"Yes, I want that to be our final thing at the end of each weekend. Especially if I've been naughty," Susie said.

Turk helped her to her knees and stood over the top of her. He looked down into her eyes and began to spray her face with a steady stream of his warm piss.

"Yes Daddy, give me all of it," Susie cried.

Turk continued to spray her face, mouth, tits and hair. He had drunk a fair amount of beer tonight as well so he covered her well with his golden shower.

When his stream finally began to weaken Susie sat up and took his cock into her mouth. She greedily gulped his remaining piss down her throat.

When she had finally swallowed the last of his piss Susie swallowed hard and said, "Thank you Daddy, I love you."

Turk pulled Susie to her feet and held her and said, "I love you Juicy."

They went into the house and Turk put Susie to bed. She had a busy weekend and he felt like she needed all the sleep could get to make it to work tomorrow. After Turk did a few chores inside the house he followed her to bed. Turk put a bottle of water and a bottle of aspirin on Susie's bedside table.

The alarm clock came early for them both. Turk crawled out of bed and left Susie to get a few more minutes of rest. He rushed through his chores outside and when he got back inside, he laughed when he realized Susie hadn't moved.

"Hey slut, we better get in the shower. I'm going to shower, you going to join me?" Turk said.

"Oh my God, my head is killing me," Susie cried.

"I've got you covered, look on your nightstand," Turk said.

Susie rolled over and took several aspirin and several drinks of water. She then grabbed her purse and lit her first cigarette of the day before she even crawled out of bed.

She laid back on her pillow and took a deep draw, the cherry glowing bright red in the early morning light. She breathed the smoke deep into her lungs and held it, then blew the remnants of the smoke out into the bedroom.

"God damn," Susie moaned.

"Come on whore.," Turk prodded her again.

Susie dragged her body out of the bed. Her body was still sore, and her asshole was possibly even more angry from Turk's pounding.

Turk walked back into the bedroom to make sure Susie was up and smiled at her as he saw her standing at the foot of the bed and said, "How you feeling."

Susie bent over and spread her ass cheeks and said, "You tell me."

Turk poked her asshole with his finger and said, "Looks a little angry but it's got a long way to go."

"You're just the man to do it," Susie teased.

"Well me and a bunch of other guys hopefully," Turk said as he slapped her ass.

"Absolutely," Susie said with a giggle.

They both climbed into the shower and Susie enjoyed the warmth as it cascaded down her bruised and battered body. Rough sex was a lot of fun, but it did come with a little bit of a cost. She could see bruises on her hips from Steve's or Turk's fingers. Her ass cheeks were a little red from the rough carpet in the back of Jamie's SUV. Her knees were red as well from the numerous blow jobs over the weekend.

They took turns washing each other's bodies and then just stood in the warm water kissing and caressing each other. Finally, Turk said, "We better get out or we're going to be late."

They climbed out of the shower and Susie watched as Turk pissed into the toilet.

"Hey!" Susie said in mock disappointment.

Turk began to laugh, and his stream began to slow down and said, "You don't have time for a golden shower this morning."

"I'll always make time for one of your golden showers," Susie said as she took Turk's cock into her mouth and swallowed the last droplets.

They both finished getting ready and then Susie fixed them a quick breakfast and they sat at the table.

"Who's on tap today?" Turk teased her.

"Actually, Tim if he's there," Susie said.

"You don't sound excited," Turk said.

"Oh, I don't mean to be like that. I mean Tim was my first I guess," Susie said with a smile.

"Yeah, he's the original whore dick," Turk teased her.

"He's just kind of a lousy fuck," Susie said.

"Well, it's up to you to teach him then I guess," Turk said.

Susie lit her third cigarette of the morning and said, "Yeah I guess so."

Turk and Susie walked out the door together and Turk gave her a long kiss before she climbed in her hybrid.

Turk leaned in and gave her one last kiss and said, "If we get time this week or weekend, we'll go look for you a SUV, love machine or whatever you want babe."

Susie smiled back at Turk and said, "You are way too good to me," She then started her car and took off towards another fun week of work, fucking and fun.