Suspected Affair

Story Info
CDer tries to catch wife in affair.
2.7k words
4.32
15.4k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Jance
69Jance
52 Followers

I had suspected for a while but recently found confirmation, not that I would blame her. I know we loved each other but I also knew there were needs the other could not fill. I found evidence she was having that need I could not meet, met by someone else. I was a bit jealous but in a strange way. There was no anger but a bit of arousal as I imagined her lover pounding his big hard cock into her wet pussy. She deserved pleasure like that and I couldn't give it. I am but a sissy hubby with little dick. Most of the pleasure I gave my wife Heather, was with my mouth, fingers or her favorite toy. She deserved, needed to be fucked good and hard.

Now that I knew she was having her carnal needs met, I could use that to get what I wanted, needed. So I set my plan in motion. I found Marcus' contact info on her tablet and a folder with an mp4 titled '4when.apart.mp4'. I shared it to my cloud storage and started it. Oh shit, my wife and I assume a handsome stud to be Marcus were standing in what I would guess to be his office. They were kissing passionately, her arms caught between them and her hands accented with those long sexy nails were caressing his muscular chest, his hands cupping her tight round ass. As much as I wanted to watch I knew I had to prepare, be in the right frame of mind, the perfect outfit. I paused the file and went and pulled out all my goodies.

I showered and removed all my body hair and after drying my smooth body I applied some lotion to make it smooth and silky. I knew that now I had proof of her affair I would not need to explain why I shaved. Then I began the pleasurable ritual of my transformation into La'nette my alter ego, my feminine persona. I started with my red satin and black lace corset, it shaped my body nicely. Next a pair of seamed black stockings which felt exquisite on my freshly shaven legs. After attaching them to the garters of the corset, matching red satin panties followed. I pulled out my favorite shoes, well actually boots. Black leather thigh high boots with 2"platforms and 6" stiletto heels. Red laces up the back similar to the corset and those classic red soles. Oh how I love dressing up and the look and feel of my sky high heels is fantabulous.

Now I sit down and apply very long red acrylic nails, longer than Heather's, oh so sexy. I thought these wouldn't come off easy but again she is indulging, so can I. After that I do my eyes with dark smoky blue shadow and thicken and lengthen my lashes with a sparkling dark blue mascara. A pale foundation and a touch of rosy blush on my high cheeks. To finish my makeover I pay special attention to my favorite part, full pouty lips (I had applied a plumping agent earlier) with either deep dark almost black matte lipstick or bright red very glossy lipstick. Today the later. I outline with a dark red liner and fill in with bright red lip stain which will keep the color all day. Then I top that off with a shiny red glittery gloss making my lips wet looking almost ready to drip.

I then added my red leather choker with a "D" ring, my long black kid leather fingerless gloves that highlighted my really long red nails. They also had red laces up the forearms. Next my long dangly pearl earrings and several strands of pearl necklaces. I also grabbed my long whited e-cig, a smoking hot woman sexily smoking is very erotic. The lipstick stained tip like a lip print on the rim of a glass is arousing thinking of the lips the lipstick came off of. I also loved kissing my wife's heavily painted lips then kissing her erect nipples leaving a lip print on her tits.

I put on a long sheer lace robe and went back to watch the '4when.apart.mp4'. I immediately began rubbing my crotch and flicking my erect nipples as they kissed and fondled each other on the screen. She stepped back and teasingly relieved him of his pants and shirt and began caressing his growing cock through his briefs. It looked big. She was grinning as her long nails teased his cock. After a few moments she kissed him hard and passionately before pushing him backward onto the desk. She then laid on top of him and kissed him again and again grinding her sexy body onto his. After a few moments of groping and kissing she stood back up.

My gorgeous wife began to seductively remove her blouse and skirt caressing her ass and tits as she did. Soon my sexy wife was standing in front of another man in a hot pink satin and burgundy lace corset, burgundy stockings and the highest heels I have ever seen her wear. Hot pink granny boots with 3" platforms and 6" heels. Her breasts were spilling out of the corset and her tight round ass cheeks very visible due to the g-string. Her longer than usual nails were painted hot pink as were her lips and her dark smoky eye with those long lashes were so sexy.

Marcus was rubbing his cock through the material and Heather slipped a finger behind the front of the g-string and rubbed her wet clit while the other hand pinched her hard erect nipples I could barely make Marcus out saying "Shit baby you are one fucking hot wife and if what you tell me about your sissy hubby he would love to watch what I am about to do to you."

"OH, babe, one day we may let my missy sissy watch us fucking. But right now Marcus, I need you to fuck me, fuck me long and hard." Wife begged of her lover.

"Soon enough lover, suck my cock first. Wrap those beautiful pink lips around my Get me real hard and ready to pound that pussy of yours fast and hard." Marcus replied.

My wife responded saying "Oh shit baby, Quick, slip it in me just for a minute. I want your cock covered with pussy juice. I loved sucking your wife's juices of your cock the other day. I will pretend my juices are hers." Oh, fuck that image is hot. Marcus quickly obliged and slipped his semi hard cock into my wife. Her head rolled back and eyes closed and she moaned loudly telling me she loved his big hard cock. They kissed while he pumped her a few times then withdrew and she quickly slid down his hard body to her knees kissing the large head leaving a hot pink lip print on it. After a couple of quick kisses she began licking its length her long nails wrapped around the thick shaft. I was vigorously rubbing my little cock. It was harder than ever as were my sensitive nipples. Her licking turned to sucking. She was eagerly deep throating her man he was moaning loudly.

After about 15 minutes of her devouring his big hard cock and her fingering herself. She finally blurted out "Fuck me now lover! I need that big cock in me right away."

He helped her to her feet and bent her forward over his desk. He teased her very wet pussy then her tight ass with the head of his huge cock. She blurted out "Quit teasing me you ass and Fuck me now." I could not believe how horny my naughty wife was. Watching my wife with her lover was making me horny as hell. She was obviously getting what she needed and I was in my glory as well all dressed up. "Not in the ass you're too big, that hole is for my sissy hubby's little cock." At least she still thought about sex with me. Then she added "OOO, maybe I can take both of you at the same time."

Another hot image. I thought about Heather being between me and Marcus. My little cockle stuck in her tight round ass as I reached around and massaged her tits. Marcus kissing my wife passionately as he teased her wet pussy with his big hard cock. Heather's loud moaning brought me back to the video.

Then very quickly he pushed his long thick cock into my wife's dripping cunt. A swift deep stroke and she already quivering. Was this their first encounter? Heather was caressing her own tits as Marcus began to slide in and out of my wife's dripping cunt. Slowly at first and the pace quickened. They changed positions several times, from the front then the back and bent over the desk to being on her hands and knees on the desk. Shit they fucked and sucked for 45 minutes or so before they finally orgasmed together she was trembling and shuddering in intense pleasure as he tensed up and pounded one last deep hard thrust and I could tell he was filling my wife's pussy with his warm thick cum. "Take that home to your sissy hubby!" I quickly realized I had cum in my panties at the same time. They kissed and as she redressed and freshened her lipstick and he winked into the camera. I do not think she was aware he recorded their romp.

After regaining my composure I logged into her email and found some emails between them to see how they communicated. I modeled my verbiage after them and sent a message to Marcus.

Hubby gone this evening.

I need you in me now.

Will be waiting at 5, in my sexy new outfit.

Door open. Cum in.

He replied asking if she was sure it would be ok. She (I mean I) replied yes it was, I watched the video again and freshened up and fantasized about what I was about to do, Seduce my wife's lover while dressed as a woman. I normally fantasized about being with another cross-dresser or a sexy shemale / ladyboy but I found myself lusting after my wife's lover. I could not stop thinking about me sucking that big hard cock like she did. First I would kiss him passionately just as she had feeling his firm chest. Admiring my long red nails contrasting against his white shirt. Then my thoughts turned to him fucking me long and hard taking my CD cherry. I seductively stretched out on the bed with my e-cig and a goblet of wine both stained heavily with my red lipstick and waited. I was sexily presented on our bed. Marcus was right on time, however he was a few minutes longer than I would think the walk should take. Finally the door swung open and Marcus entered the bedroom, naked, explaining the delay. His huge semi-hard cock already sticking out in front of his muscular body, my wife had picked a very handsome man to be unfaithful with. I approved!

"Fuck baby you look sexy as hell spread out there for me." He said. After a few more steps into the room he stopped dead in his tracks upon a closer examination of me. "Wait you're not Heather! What the fuck is this?"

"I am La'nette, the jilted spouse. It is my wife you are fucking." I replied.

"Oh, you're the sissy hubby I heard about, looking quite pretty missy." He replied.

"But actually.." I interrupted "Let me explain, I don't seem to have the equipment to adequately satisfy my wife's growing insatiability. I love her very much but we each have needs, desires the other can't meet and she deserves a good fucking now and then so I have not confronted her about you." I had set my glass down and was tauntingly teasing myself and noticed he was touching himself. I thought I have him now then I continued "I saw how you gave it to her in your office. Hot as hell. Now I am doing what I need to. I need to be a submissive sissy slut. If you want to keep fucking my wife you will have me assist you with that hard on, we wouldn't want it to go to waste would we?"

He strode over to the bed I reached up and wrapped my glove clad hand with my long nails around the long shaft as Heather had done in the video. It twitched and grew a bit. I looked lustfully up into his eyes and could see a willingness growing in his. "As I was going to say, I have never fucked your wife, she has sucked my cock," he moaned a bit as I fondled his big cock. Again I interrupted him. "I watched you fuck her."

"No baby, you saw my twin brother Marcus fucking your slutty but gorgeous wife. I, Maxwell have not yet had that pleasure. She has sucked my cock while Marcus pounded her eager cunt. Oh, baby a gorgeous woman taking two cocks is so erotic." He started moving that big cock closer to my mouth. "I can't wait to see you between Marcus and I, taking our big hard cocks while your sexy wife watches and masturbates herself."

I slowly leaned over and kissed the big head. I had played with realistic dildos before but this was my first real cock. I kissed his stiffening cock a second time before pulling back a bit and admiring the red lip print I had left. I thought about a sexy crossdresser sucking my cock, her painted lips wrapped tightly around my shaft. I laughed a bit thinking guys aren't fussy we just like our cock sliding in between pretty lips.

I licked up and down his long hard dick and kissing it firmly once in a while. Then I eagerly parted my pretty lips and slowly inserted the head in my sissy mouth. I began bobbing up and down on it, Maxwell was moaning under my attention. Wow, I realized the power I had over my man, well actually my wife's man, I am just borrowing him. He had obviously gotten past the fact I was his girlfriend's husband dressed as a slut. After a few minutes of pleasuring Maxwell he moaned loudly and said "Fuck baby you are really good at this, maybe even better than your wife. Oh yes suck my cock you slut! You know Marcus probably has that huge cock of his buried deep into your wife's pussy right now as they watch you become the cock sucking sissy slut you have always wanted to be. Oh, yes baby suck my cock."

Maxwell began to fuck my mouth as I rubbed my hard cock through the sexy material and thinking of my HOT wife getting pounded and watching me. "We have all known about you continuing your cross dressing and have watched you play dress up and play with yourself while your wife took our hard cocks. We had an idea what you were planning so we took advantage of the opportunity to maintain control over you as the sissy slut hubby. Marcus is fucking her right now as they watch you be the real sissy slut that you are." He thrust into my mouth a few times before adding "OooHhh yes, suck my cock you slut."

"Oh, fuck yes, make me your cock sucking slut!" I moaned. "I want to watch you and Marcus fuck my wife. She deserves that carnal pleasure that me being a sissy sex toy can't provide."

"Oh girlfriend you will and she is getting what she deserves. Tonight we are all going out drinking and dancing and hopefully pick a playmate for you then back to my place for a little romp in the dungeon of pleasure." Maxwell replied, then added "There you and your new CD friend can watch Marcus and me turn your gorgeous slutty wife into a quivering hot mess. Soon Maxwell was cumming hard into my mouth and he added "You will get fucked tonight but for now we should go meet Heather and Marcus."

I shivered when he said their names together, it sounded like a couple. I cleaned up and freshened my lipstick. I put on sheer flowing lace dress and we left.

69Jance
69Jance
52 Followers