Suspected Affair - Confirmed

Story Info
A continuation of my first story Suspected Affair.
3k words
4.05
6.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Jance
69Jance
52 Followers

Second Part of Suspected Affair

After confirming my suspicions, I was looking forward to seeing what was next with a hot wife and a pair of handsome twins. Actually though, from what Maxwell said, they all were looking forward to bringing me out of the proverbial closet and see what is next for their new sissy.

Maxwell had said "We should go meet Heather and Marcus." I don't know why but I shivered when he said their names together, it sounded like a couple. I cleaned up and freshened my lipstick admiring how sexy I looked and relishing in how slutty I felt. I put on sheer flowing black lace dress that left little to the imagination of my under garments. The dress was accented with big poofey sleeve at the upper arm and wide frilly cuffs. There was a long slit up the front of my right leg that exposed my sexy boots as I walked. I grabbed one of my wife's little clutch purses and put my lipstick, gloss and powder in it and grabbed my long white e-cig. Next my handsome man grabbed the leash and clipped one end to my choker and we left.

Maxwell led me to his car with my sexy heels clicking on the sidewalk as we walked. A mild fear washed over me as I realized her I was going out in public dressed in women's clothes for the time, (well there was those few Halloweens) with a man I had never met before today, going to who knows where. Yet I was feeling fantabulous and hornier than hell. Maxwell pulled me tight to his firm body with the chain and kissed me before he helped me into the exotic sports car and as he walked around I caressed my breasts with my right hand as I held my sexy e-cig and rubbed my hard encased cock with the other.

When my lover got in and drove away I reached over and placed my glove clad hand with those long sexy talons on his thigh. I caressed and worked my hand to his hardening cock. He said "You may cause us to crash you distract me too much." I asked if I should stop and he added "Hell no slut." So I undid his pants and released his big hard cock. I stoked it a few times before turning and bending down to kiss it a few times before devouring it again. I can't believe how natural this felt and I hoped that since heather was getting her carnal needs met she might keep me dressed up and allow me to be the sissy maid of the house and her girlfriend to talk all about slutty clothes and heels and sexy hunks and have her cuckold me.

Well it was about a 30 minute drive and we arrived in front of a large contemporary mansion. Maxwell assisted me in getting out of the car as it was quite low. He again put his strong arm around my waist as if we were a couple. Oh, shit, the evening could end right now and I would be happy but I knew there was so much more coming.

Maxwell led me by the through the impressive house by my leash to a large room he called the playroom. It is what I could only describe as a sex dungeon. There were two stripper poles and bondage devices and shelves of toys including dildos and plugs and well you name it they probably had here. And in the middle was a huge bed and sprawled on the bed was my gorgeous wife.

She was dressed like I had always fantasied her to be but could not get her to. A hot pink satin and black lace corset, it shaped her body nicely. Next a pair of seamed black stockings encased her legs and were attached to the garters of the corset, the matching pink satin panties were on the floor next to bed. Heather also had some real sexy shoes, well actually boots. Pink leather thigh high boots with 2"platforms and 6" stiletto heels clad her long legs. Her makeup was exquisite with her eyes were dramatic with dark smoky shadow with deep burgundy highlights and long fluttery lashes that screamed a naughty girl. Her long hot pink nails and matching lipstick, which was quite smeared were also sexy.

Upon further inspection she was secured spread eagle and you could tell she had just been fucked like I never could do. She wouldn't even let me tie her up. There was cum leaking from her cunt and she was very satisfied as her post orgasm glow was evident. Yet the first thing she said was "Oh, god am I am glad you're here Maxwell I need your big hard cock in me now. Your twin fucked me long and hard and made me cum twice but I am still horny as hell." He looked at Marcus and got the go ahead telling me Heather was Marcus' babe. Maxwell handed Marcus the leash and Marcus tugged it a bit leading me closer to him.

Then as Maxwell approached my vulnerable wife she turned to me and said. "Oh baby let me look at you." as I approached her admiring her well fucked and submissive body she added "Shit girlfriend you look fucking hot." Just about then Maxwell had his clothes off and Heather continued "Ooh and I see by the lipstick smears, you have been sucking Maxwell' big hard cock. I am betting you are going to be one hot cock sucking sissy. Why don't you try Marcus' big cock, get him hard again, suck my pussy juice off it." I could see traces of her hot pink lipstick all over it as well.

Marcus was lying next to her caressing her breasts tweaking her hard erect nipples and then he rolled to expose himself to me after she made the comment to me. He grabbed his soft cock in one hand and pulled the lease tighter and said "Here ya go slut, see if you can get me hard again." I slithered down between Marcus' legs and I reached up and grabbed his cock in my long nail accented glove clad hand. Marcus moaned softly as I leaned in and kissed the tip leaving my bright red lipstick print. Heather began to moan loudly as Maxwell pushed into her with his large cock.

Marcus was getting hard quickly as I licked and sucked his big cock. Soon Maxwell was jackhammering his big hard cock into my wife as she screamed in ecstasy. After several positions and like twenty minutes Maxwell was pumping a second load of cum into Heather and just about then Marcus released his second load of cum into my mouth just as his brother had done not too long ago. I still had not cum and was horny as hell. I think my wife sensed this tension and said "Oh, boys that was fabulous and I think our little sissy wants to cum, real bad." Then she turned to me and kissed me and added "La'nette baby you need to save that for your sissy girlfriend when we get back here later.

After about ten minutes of resting we all got up. They all showered together and I freshened up and went to get them drinks, I am sure being their maid was part of my new role. After all were ready we headed out on a quest to find me a playmate since Heather had hers.

Upon entering the 'alternative' club Maxwell quickly defected from my side and joined Heather's side. She released the leash from my collar. This left me unattached, pun intended, fear washed over me I quickly felt shark bait. Heather said "We may let you play with us once in a while but you need you own steady plaything and from what we have learned about you we all thought you would most enjoy someone like yourself, a slutty sissy. No pussy for you except mine, only cocks, well if they got tits that's ok. So let's see who is attracted to La'nette and find out who you might be attracted to."

The three of them got quite frisky with each and I strutted off to find, well, I am not sure what or who. I really enjoyed the brief time with Maxwell his cock was great, but Heather might be right, someone like me might be the best way to go. I will be watching mistress and her hunky studs making love to her so a soft sexily dressed sissy that I can get that lesbian fantasy aspect enacted yet have some hard cock as well.

I strutted around the club and danced a bit and scoped out all the luscious CDer's and transvestites and some sexy shemales. I had several criteria they had to meet before I would invest the time. First, full pouty painted lips, either bright shiny or dark matte lipstick was preferable. Second was long painted fingernails, I usually liked them to match the lipstick. Next item was long fluttery eye lashes with exotic eye shadow either in wild colors or a dark and smoky theme. And fourth item, they had to be rocking some sky high slutty heels.

After about 45 minutes of drooling over the sexy creatures and admiring the sexy even slutty outfits I had went to powder my nose as they say. I ran many fantasies thru my dirty mind and weeded out some prospects. As I returned from the ladies room where I freshened up my lipstick. I saw him, err her. She was so beautiful, checked off all my boxes. Blue leather thigh high boots with 3" platforms and 6" stiletto heels also black laces up the back which matched the laces of her corset. It was powdered blue satin with black lace trim and shaped her body so nicely. The corset also gave her some magnificent cleavage, obviously real tits. A very short blue skirt did not hide the tops of her blue fishnet stockings. Long lycra fingerless gloves clad her arms and allowed her very long bright blue sparkly nail to shine. Shine just like her full lips heavily painted a deep dark matte blue. Gradient blue eyeshadow highlighted her eyes as those ultra-sexy long lashes batted sexily at me as I stared at her.

Holly was her name. We talked, danced and caressed each other. She laced her hand accented by long sexy nails on my stocking clad thigh as I shared with her my new situation and that I was hoping to find a lover and girlfriend that may extend a long term. She leaned in and kissed me tenderly. It was one of the most extraordinary moments of my life as her full painted lips touched mine and our sensuous lipsticks started to co-mingle. Oh, my gosh two women kissing is probably the most erotic thing I can think of, well now the one exception, me being one of the women.

As our kiss grew in intensity and passion her hand slid up my thigh pausing at my garter clips before continuing to my satin covered hard cock. I hesitantly broke our kiss and ask this gorgeous creature "Does this mean you are interested in seeing were this might lead?" Holly put her hand behind my head and firmly pulled me into her and kissed me long and hard. She caressed my tits briefly and I moaned before she paused. I added "I will take that as a yes, oh baby this is gonna be so much fun." I reached up and cupped her breast and then ran my finger in between her tits and flicked her hard nipple with my long nail then slowly and sensuously trailed it down her abdomen and asked. "Oh, I am sorry but with beautiful breasts like these I need to ask what do you have down..." I paused as my hand found the answer. A hard satin covered cock. Continuing "Never mind I found what I was hoping to find. My mistress said I wasn't allowed to bring home and stray pussy but you are definitely not a stray."

We kissed again before we walked holding hands back to my wife's table were the wonder twins were feeling her up and fingering her pussy. Her eyes were closed head back and writhing in pleasure. Maxwell noticed us approaching and said "Hey guys Looks like our little sissy slut has found a friend." Heather slowly opened her eyes and scanned Holly and said "Oh, La'nette baby, she is gorgeous! Is she a she or just an exquisite representation that has a bit extra?"

I embarrassingly responded "The latter mistress. She is exquisite and definitely has something extra." As I said this Heather handed Holly the leash accepted it with a big smile. Holly attached it to my collar and indicated she was ready to go. We all got up and headed out. Marcus and Maxwell flanked my wife and Holly led me by the leash. We went back to Marcus' place. The four of them sat in the living room while I got drinks for them and Maxwell started a video of he and Marcus seducing then fucking my wife.

When I got back with drinks Holly was on knees in front of Marcus and Maxwell sucking their big cocks while Heather played with herself watching. She seemed to be enjoying voyeurism more and more which I thought I might enjoy more and more. I stopped dead in my tracks and my mistress wife knew I was confused and a little hurt and said "Baby, I know what your thinking,"

Marcus jumped in and said "What's mine is mine and he kissed my wife.

Heather continued "What's yours is mine. Holly here is perfect for you, you two are just alike. You both like my M & M's big cocks. Why don't you join your girlfriend on your knees being the sissy sluts you both are!"

Holly and I are now in the sexual spot light we kiss in between sucking the guy's cocks. Our lipstick is smeared all over their hard shafts and is mixing together as we switch partners. Heather has her big vibrating dildo working her dripping pussy in and out rapidly as my girl and I keep pleasuring the guys. After about 10 minutes Mistress says "I think you girls got them hard enough to fuck me again. You two may pleasure each other a bit while I get some more of my M & M treats." So the twins do Heather again.

Holly and I freshen our lipstick relishing in the seductive process and enjoying the fact we both love the same things. I watch my gorgeous wife being taken passionately by these two handsome well-endowed hunks as Holly and I start to have our first sexual experience with each other. Oh, sure we fondled each other and kissed a bit in the club but now we all know what's next. I don't think I will be able to last very long with all the erotic foreplay and being dressed so sexily. We kiss slowly and tenderly at first. Then much groping begins to take place as Heather cheers and encourages us on.

Holly then takes charge and directs me saying "Alright slut, on your knees in front of me." As she hikes up her skirt revealing her hard cock. It was not as big as Marcus' or Maxwell' but very nice. I reached up and grabbed her cock and admired my long painted nails encircling it. I then kissed the tip and also admired how my lipstick print was now emblazoned on the head. It did not take long for me to begin to devour the tasty bit of flesh. Holly began moaning loudly and I bobbed up and down on her hard cock. After about 12 minutes of trying to please my new playmate she said "Yes, baby you are pretty good at this cock sucking thing." Marcus and Maxwell both grunted and agreement of her comment then she boldly commanded "Give me that sweet ass bitch."

So I turned around and shook my tight round ass in the air in front of Holly. She grabs my hips and begins to grind her hard cock onto my ass as she reaches around and grabs my tits. I watch M & M pleasuring Heather she was truly enjoying the four hands two mouths and two cocks she had sensuously roving all over and entering her aroused body. Holly pushed up my dress and pulled down my panties. Heather abruptly yells "Wait! I have a great idea. I want to watch the four of you suck and fuck. Holly on your hands and knees next to La'nette, boys behind the sluts." We all rearrange and Marcus is behind me and I wiggle my hot little ass for him as Holly does the same for Maxwell. Then Heather commands "Begin!" as she starts to play with herself as she watch the show my wife watches and masturbates, she is insatiable..

The twins eagerly and intensely take Holly's and my asses as we kiss both for our pleasure and that of the mistress. After about 10 minutes of hard vigorous pounding the guys let loose yet another load of cum but his time for us and not mistress. Marcus was deep inside me when he shuddered and his hard cock pulsed and he grunted loud and hard one last time. I also let loose with my sissy clit hardly being touched. Heather had another immense orgasm as the result of the Holly and La'nette show as well as the twin's intense attention they gave us.

Heather continued to date Marcus frequently giving Maxwell a turn occasionally. (sometimes the three of them would get it on together and allow me to watch) I continued to dress like the sissy slut maid. I was serving all three of them in various ways and when I was really good I would get a date with Holly. Occasionally we would be allowed to go out on our own, but usually we were entertainment for the trio. What a new fantabulous life we all had.

69Jance
69Jance
52 Followers