Suspended Sentence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eustace meanwhile fulfilled his responsibilities by simply regularly checking long-distance with the hotel management that I was being the model employee. Everyone was satisfied.

It came as a bit of a shock therefore when my job was over and Eustace came to pick me up to go home, that as we drove back to Boston we had a conversation when he let me know 'what was what' and how things were going to be for the future. He simply stated that he was seeing my mother and was moving in so that they could live as Man and Wife. He didn't ask for my approval; it was already a done deal, a fact.

Mother was overjoyed to have me back home, as was I, but it was curious that she gave no recognition to the new dynamic, that of being in a relationship with a black man. It was clear that she was so in love with him that she was blind and deaf to any outside criticism and it wouldn't have made a difference if I had have made an objection. In contrast to how my mother felt, my emotions went in other directions, I was jealous of him, but at the same time turned on about how he took over the house.

However, I had no grounds to complain, for whatever rules or conventions that Eustace and my mother might be breaking, he was a man of his word and on the back of the credits my work at the hotel had earned, he fought hard to get me the coveted place in an up-state college; for that I was truly grateful as it would have been all too easy for any college of repute to have rejected me due to my criminal record.

He was also a man of principle for he recognised that he was in danger of compromising his position as being my probation officer whilst at the same time fucking my mother. Before anyone in authority became aware that he had taken advantage and 'benefited' from the frequent visits to my house he relinquished his role and moved onto another position within the probation service. A new officer was appointed who was less 'diligent' about my welfare and as I was thenceforth only required me to check in with the courthouse once a week, we were all left alone to get on with our lives and the new dynamic.

It was a couple of months before I left for college and I had ample opportunities to observe the love affair develop albeit, I'm not sure that he actually loved my mother, rather I think he loved being a black man in a white man's world.

Not so my mother, she was head over heels in love with him and she catered to him like she never did for my father. However, this came at a cost for many family and friends avoided her because of her relationship with Eustace but she didn't seem to care. Eustace was her entire focus...

... and come bedtime, the pair of them were my focus as I resumed the position of that first time when I had peered through the crack in the wall (which I had now opened out a little more in order to improve the view). They didn't disappoint and I could almost believe that they were aware that I was spying on them as they seemed to be quite uninhibited as they fucked their way around the bedroom and I'm certain that once or twice I caught Eustace looking my way as I stroked off behind the wall between us.

Eustace was obviously an experienced lover and I was never too sure what I was going to see whenever I looked through the gap. To my delight, he was also quite the teacher for, after that first time when I had observed him fucking her in a straightforward missionary position on her back, over the weeks he introduced my mother to new positions that I had only read about, her on top as he lay on his back; 'cow girl' when I could clearly see that fat black cock spearing into her; 'doggy' which let me see his balls slapping against her butt. There was one time I caught them indulging in an erotic sixty-nine mutual masturbation and for once I saw his ejaculation when he spurted over her face.

Listening to her cries, I'm certain she had multiple orgasms and although she never showed any signs I suspect she must have been intimidated by the sight of that large cock although it was a major source of her fulfilment.

*******​

College was a dream and I felt that I was really getting my life back together. I concentrated on working hard and improving my grades, so much so that I didn't bother with what was going on back home and indeed for many months never bothered with going home whenever I had a free weekend. It was a shock therefore when come Spring Break I did eventually make the trip and returned home to the shocking news that Eustace had got mother pregnant; after a life of being an only child, it seemed I was going to have a sibling!

However, I had little time to adjust to the idea of having a mixed-race brother or sister as Mother, being 'of an age', began to develop problems with the pregnancy and for whatever reason she miscarried. That traumatic event was the catalyst for me to be seeing another side to the easy-going Eustace and witnessing the pair of them having quarrels about whose fault it was that such a joyous event had been denied. Before I returned to college the rows and accusations got so bad that one night Eustace declared that he had had enough of her tantrums, etc and he just packed up and left. Their relationship had lasted about two years.

When he left, my mother became almost clinically depressed. Her friends and family had deserted her because of her 'scandalous behaviour' and she felt that life was no longer worth living. Other than me, she had no one to confide in or give affection and I counselled her that the best thing that she could do would be to turn her life around and maybe join a club or get a new job, maybe consider moving away; do anything that would get Eustace out of her mind.

(As an aside, I figured that with Eustace now out of our lives that his departure also represented the end of my suspended sentence and probation and that I was now a 'free man'.)

For once, she took my advice and did indeed do all of those things and in the process (it took five years) she met and married an older guy who was pretty well off and when he retired they moved and settled in Florida.

I thought that was the end of the affair but, believe it or not, I ran into Eustace a couple of times over the years. He had never settled down after walking out on my mother and seemed to be a bit of a lost soul. On both occasions when we met he told me that if my mother had given birth to their child and not miscarried that he would have stayed; that things would have worked out different.

It sounded nice but I didn't believe him. I chose to believe that all he had ever been interested in was to have his black cock fucking a white woman's pussy and that her becoming pregnant had forced him into acknowledging a responsibility that he was not prepared to accept. Her losing the child had given him an excuse to get out and move on to find other white women who he could place 'on probation', enjoy another suspended sentence.

********​

12