Susto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn’t know what he was going to do next to me. I kind of looked forward to it with the suspense of a pleasant surprise. He had made me feel so many things that I hadn’t felt before. The vibrations in my pussy also set me into a mellow mood. I couldn’t tell where he was. He was a bit far away. His hands were patting around the straw looking for me. Right after he tapped me on the knee, both his hands grabbed my legs and pulled me towards him. He lifted my knees over his shoulders while he was sitting and started eating me out, while I was arched back with my head on the ground. His tongue went full-on slurp all over and everywhere! The tip of his tongue darted and swirled in every which way, while my body was draped back and letting go in a deep backstretch.

His munching sound echoed in the alley as he devoured me with gusto. I would have pressed his head deeper into my groin if my hands weren’t tied behind my back. The neat lines that organized my world were scrambled. He had crossed all the lines of how I keep myself compartmentalized. His forceful way to cut through lines had allowed parts of me to come out that I had kept in the shadows. When I had sex with my past boyfriends, I had always attended to their pleasure first. Now I was restrained and couldn’t do anything but receive. I had always been neat, wiping down their penis with an alcohol swab before inserting it. There I was in the straw of a dirty alley floor. I always worked hard to project a cute and proper persona. There I had been moaning and discovered lust in me that I didn’t know. The length that he went to in eating me out left me lots of time to ponder and daydream.

I was quite happy experiencing reruns of his tongue’s patterns across my pussy. Unlike TV reruns, I didn’t get bored of these. But he lifted my knees off his shoulders and flipped me on my belly. Pulling my hips back, he had me lying belly down on my folded knees. I heard him spit a few times in his hand followed by a rubbing sound from his groin. I kind of knew that he was going to take things to the next level. I didn’t think much when one hand found my lower back in the dark. Oriented to my body, his fingers trailed down my butt, in between my butt cheeks, and found my pucker hole!!!! I felt immediately terrified and started squirming my butt to wiggle away from him, but one of his hands pinned me down, while the other started circling my butthole quivering in terror.

“Don’t worry, I’ll give you a good warm-up,” he told me.

The quivering fear in me would not steady. Whimpering sounds escaped my mouth with my lips pressed together. He held me firmly in place, while his free hand circled, massaged, and pressed on the anal sphincter muscle. I did not know if his delay was torture or relaxing my tightly clenched butthole. But I did get familiar with the sensation of touching me back there without anything painful happening. Together with the vibration in my pussy from the pocket rocket, I started relaxing. He praised me when his finger slipped in a knuckle deep. It wasn’t that bed.

I heard him spit once more and rub it on his dick. Then I felt the flat penis head touch my sphincter. It rested there for a moment, and then slipped in so quickly and without resistance that I was startled. More out of surprise than pain, I started wiggling away. He threw his body on top of me to pin me down. By the second thrust, I could tell that he had flipped past the edge where he could stop himself. He was so aroused that only a death blow to the head or an orgasm could stop him. I instinctively knew that I had to submit to him.

He pummeled my ass. His right hand slipped under my body and cupped around my clit to vigorously rub it left and right. His teeth gently bit into the nape of my neck holding on in deep animal lust. I had never felt filled this much before with a vibrator and a cock inside of me.

“Can you come for me?” he begged.

“Your butt is so tight. I can’t control myself!” he moaned into my ear. I felt proud of myself.

“Please, come! I can’t hold any longer!” he cried, “Please! Please! Please!” like he was battling a wild animal that was about to win any moment.

I had never tried to come on command. I found his hand under me and changed his pussy stroking just to the frequency and touch that does it for me. I rubbed my butt harder onto his cock. I willed my pussy to contract and explode. I tried pinching one of my nipples as hard as he had done. Yes, the electricity sparks traveling from the nipple to the clit helped. Close to orgasm but not quite there and him begging with his last vestige of restraint, I tapped into my secret fantasies of being dominated by a strong man - just tossed around and willed every which way. I haven’t even really admitted this fantasy to myself, but I recalled a glimpse of it and loaded it into my mind this moment. The bare dream of being taken by something male and overpowering turned me on. I thrust my ass one more time hard down onto his cock. We both exploded. His penis twitched, pumping seed into my ass.

We lay breathless for a while, all sweaty and spent, he on top of me. The question loomed for both of us on how to resume from here. We were both ready to get up and leave but spent a couple more minutes in that limbo of an intense encounter and imminent return to normal. I think a random cock might have crowed in the night, waking up from a dream for a moment, reminiscent of the crowing that signaled Judas' downfall because it was just as prominent in the absolute quiet.

He roused himself standing. I heard the zip of his zipper putting his penis away. I felt his firm grip holding my wrists to undo the belt restraint. Then he walked away into the pitch-black darkness.

I took the panties out of my mouth. I took the pocket rocket out of my pussy and wiped it with a handkerchief before storing it in my purse. I rolled them back up my thighs with my dried juices and fresh spit. I put my boobs back into the bra and buttoned up the blouse. I buttoned up my blouse. I put my hair together into a ponytail and walked carefully out of the dark alley.

12