SuSusan Finds a Dom Ch. 07 - Joy &Fail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen started kissing slut again as she held slut tight, and Master picked up the pace a bit but still a slow gentle use of slut's ass. Slut was too exhausted, and slut's cunt was too tired to respond much to slut's ass fucking, but it restarted the twinges and ripples up and down slut's cunt which was still burning from the ginger oil.

Ellen's and Master's attention and body connections reassured slut after her punishment for failing Master again. She felt Master grow larger in slut's ass and the ripples as Master came deep in slut's ass.

Master's "That is my good slut," whispered in her ear gave slut an even warmer glow. Master rolled off slut, moving her and Ellen as they rolled together, with slut sandwiched between Ellen and Master, with Master's cock still deep in her ass and Ellen still holding her tight, and kissing slut. Ellen sealed my mouth with a kiss and slut screamed into her mouth as Ellen removed each of the clamps shooting new arrows of pain into each of slut's nipples. Master reaching around and tweaking the bruised nubs tore a moan from my throat and a chuckle from Ellen.

I felt Master slip from slut's ass. Being sandwiched between Ellen and Master I could not move to clean Master but felt Master move allowing Sally to slip in behind me and heard her sounds as she sucked his cum and my ass off Master's cock.

We laid on the floor like that for a while. slut sandwiched between Master and Ellen, Sally between slut and Master licking and sucking Master's cock. Master finally moved and got back in his chair. Sir motioned for slut to join him and I climbed onto his lap. Sir reinserted slut's plug wrapped his arms around slut and just held me.

"Ok Ellen, Sally's turn on the Sybian." Master said in a soft low voice.

Ellen got up off the floor and helped Sally to mount the Sybian. Master and I watched as Ellen slowly increased the strength of the vibration. It was obvious from Sally's response when Ellen started the movements of the dildo. Unlike slut's punishment, this was intended to be a good experience for Sally. It wasn't possible to be sure but from the sounds of the machine it wasn't up nearly as high as when it tormented slut. Sally nipples became rigid, her eyes closed and her throat started a steady humm.

Sally's eyes opened and she started looking frantically at Master. Master smiled, and softly said, "Cum for me my slut." Sally's orgasm shook her whole body, and a loud moan came from her throat. A few seconds later her second orgasm again shook her entire body, and the moan became louder. After the second orgasm it seems Sally was coming continuously, her body kept shaking and the moans became almost a scream. A nod from Master caused Ellen to turn down the Sybian and a few moments later, Sally fell into Ellen's arms and was lifted from the device.

Ellen was holding Sally on the floor as she had me. Master whispered in my ear, "slut, clean up the mess Sally made."

I moved from Master's lap down and started licking and sucking up the puddle that Sally had made on the device, then sucked and licked the dildo clean still getting a slight taste of the ginger that had tormented me.

Master picked up Sally and Ellen followed them as they left the room. As I finished cleaning the device, Master returned, took my leash and I crawled behind Sir to Master's bedroom. Master led me onto the bed and crawled in next to me.

Master held his slut tight and said, "I don't like punishing my slut. slut's pain should be for my pleasure, not for failure of obedience. That is twice in a row I have had to teach my slut that obedience is expected. I treasure my slut, but she needs to pay attention to my rules."

I started crying, knowing that Master was right, and I had failed Sir again. Sir just held me as I sobbed in his arms. I eventually cried myself out and fell asleep in Master's arms. As is Master's habit, at some point during the night Master rolled on top of me and fucked his slut. slut didn't cum, but Master's using his slut, made me feel better. I scooted down and cleaned Master's cock and went to sleep with my head on Master's stomach and Sir's cock in my mouth.

Normally when I sleep in Master's bed he is gone when I wake up. As I woke up that morning, I realized that I was not alone in the bed. There was a hand on my tit and another caressing my cunt. I opened my eyes to find Ellen lying next to me watching me. I felt a kiss on my shoulder and turned to find Susan behind me.

Ellen kissed me and said, "Master told us to make his slut feel better and make sure slut knows that Master still treasures her."

Ellen started kissing me and caressing slut's tits while Susan disappeared under the covers and crawled between my legs. Her tongue quickly found slut's cunt and Ellen brought her hand up from slut's cunt, wiped them on her lips and kissed me so we shared the taste of Master's cum and my wetness. It suddenly occurred to slut that Susan was also enjoying Master's cum from slut's midnight fuck.

Ellen said something about going to serve Master. Susan came up with a mouthful of cum from my cunt and we kissed it back and forth. I asked her about Ellen. Ellen was Master's live in sub before Susan. She got married to a vanilla, but her husband sends her to Master's whenever he is out of town for her submissive fix.

Susan and I did each other's enemas and shared a shower before we brushed our hair, plugged our asses, put on our heels collars and cuffs and went to find Master. When we crawled to the kitchen there were place settings for Susan and I at the table, as well as waffles, bacon and juice. At first, we didn't see Ellen but quickly realized she was under the table serving Master while he ate.

As we ate our breakfasts Master asked Susan and I, "Have you been doing your kegel exercises? Susan said yes, but I gave Master a blank look which caused Master to ask me, "Aren't kegels on the things my slut is supposed to be doing?"

I wracked my brain and had to answer, "Master has never mentioned that to his slut."

Master came back with, "Add them to slut's morning and evening edging, doing them on your chair dildo wouldn't hurt either."

Slut answered, "Yes Sir" but immediately thought that I needed to set up a daily check list to avoid disappointing Master again.

As Ellen crawled out from under the table wiping cum from her chin and tits, Master told her, "Prepare the kegel training tool, heavy with the ginger today."

I saw Susan wince and shiver, which caused me concern for what Master had planned. Master told us to go to the dungeon and wait for him. Susan and I crawled to the dungeon, and I asked her what the training tool was.

Susan shuddered and said, "It is a 12" double dong dildo. The center four inches is thicker, rougher, and coated with ginger oil. We will be butt to butt each with four inches of one end of the dildo up each of our cunts. When Master slaps us on the ass with the paddle we will each grip our end of the dildo as tight as we can with our cunts and work to fuck the other with the thicker ginger coated center. The loser gets fucked with the thicker ginger coated center. Master uses a paddle if Sir doesn't think we are trying hard enough, so whether you are winning or not, keep humping back on the dildo to avoid Sir's paddle. It is Sir's way of making us serious about our kegel exercises.

Ellen and Master walked in with the double dildo as Susan was finishing her description. Master took the dildo from Ellen and told her to get on all fours behind slut. The look of shock on her face was priceless. Master had decided she not Susan would play the game with the dildo she had prepared with the extra ginger oil.

Once Ellen and slut were in position, I felt one end of the dildo pushed into my cunt. I could feel the thicker center against my cunt and the oil was already warming where it touched. Once Master was satisfied with our position, he used one paddle on each of our asses to start the "game" I clenched my cunt as tight as I could and started humping back at Ellen.

I could feel part of the thicker part of the dildo enter slut's cunt and my cunt started to react to the ginger with a tingle and a bit of heat. I clenched slut's cunt as tight as I could but still felt the thicker part deeper in slut's cunt and the heat had started to build. Then Ellen and I started bumping butts on each hump. We each realized that if our butts stayed together just pushing back and forth, nothing was accomplished so we both worked to stay out of sync. The wide part wasn't going in any deeper but, it also wasn't any less.

Then my ass exploded in pain as master struck it with the paddle. That was immediately followed by the sound of the paddle striking Ellen's ass. Master kept up a steady beat, alternating between slut's and Ellen's ass. The fire in slut's ass soon equaled the fire in slut's cunt.

Master called a halt to the game and Susan grabbed the dildo right next to each of our cunts and showed it to Master. Master took one look at it and called it a draw. Ellen turned and gave me a big hug and kiss which I returned. A draw meant that both of our cunts and asses were on fire from both the ginger and Master's paddle.

Master knelt by me, hugged and kissed me and said "It is time for my slut to go home. Hopefully the fire in slut's ass and cunt will help her remember her tasks. I am out of town on Friday, but slut will still come and spend the night with Susan. Plan something with Hank for Saturday afternoon and night but leave Sunday afternoon open."

I hugged Master, I didn't want to let go, but Master swatted his slut's ass and told me it was time. I crawled to the vestibule with tears in my eyes, hung up my cuffs and collar, slipped my dress back on and drove home with my ass and cunt still on fire, both kept me constantly shifting in the car seat.

Watch for Chapter 08 - The Meeting

12