All Comments on 'Suzie's Lessons'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

Awesome story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sequel?

Can't wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOve it

Great story waiting for just good continuation.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Good as stand alone

Better as the first in a series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK

I liked the basis of the story but two things bothered me. 1, is that no girl I know of would be so OK with a guy continuously telling her she needs to loose 10 lbs. I know it is a lesson, but she would definitely get at least a bit ticked off. 2nd, the grammer was off a bit, along with punctuation. Makes a story kind of hard to read.

other than that, awesome job. Cant wait to read the rest.

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
great but...

i can't help laughing at the punctuations outside the quotation marks... HAHAHA it's like after reading the sentence i just realized it was a question and not an exclamation or a hostile remark :D but really...great first chapter! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
losing weight?

It's a great story, but I don't like that he's constantly telling her she's supposed to lose weight. If he's supposed to be building up her confidence, that sure is a funny way to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lose weight?!?

I loved the story so far and you characters, but why in the world does she need to lose more weight? If she is 5'8" and 140 pounds the girl is a skinny already! She would be a walking skeleton if she was 120, at 140 pounds the girl is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
gr8 story

Awesome start for a story....

I'd Luv to see whwre this goes though...

I hope U do keep up the good work & live up to the expectations I have after this fantastic 1st bit....

St0rMiESt0rMiEover 13 years ago
Would of liked to have read it...

But the grammar and punctuation was horrid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Poorly written

This story is poorly written. With all the grammar errors and punctuation. The plot has some hope but it was very hard to read with all the errors. It's okay if there's a mistake here and there but the mistakes are in every sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderfully written story

Grammar, spelling and punctuation problems don't make this a bad story. I learned a long time ago that although I could spell, punctuate, conjugate and masturbate better than my wife, she was and is a far better writer. Writer's make more money than editors because they are a rarer commodity. Having said that, a good writer does need an editor. Don't stop writing. I did enjoy the comment entitled "OK". They spelled grammar the wrong way (grammer). That's ironic, isn't it?

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Like this...a lot!

Lessons...a novel idea...like where you are going at this speed. Looking forward to more lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 STARS

WOW! This one chapter makes me so glad that I discovered BlewWater. Good writing. I hope this chapter is representative.

Loved her initial discussion (negotiation?) with Curt. Too open and frank to be realistic for a virgin, but I suppose that's what made it interesting.

I like sex education stories. This one is unique (in a good way) in that it is between peers of the same age. Also the bargaining for each to get something they want. I hope the bad diet advice to prefer Twizlers over popcorn is not a harbinger of more bad advice in the further training.

It was unrealistic to go from virgin to full blow job with swallowing on the first date. Kissing would have been enough, although the groundwork was well laid with talk of reluctant Becca, Curt telling of blow job queen Joanie, and Susie's discussion about blow jobs with girlfriend Janie.

Susie's discussion with Janie about her initial encounter with Curt was a great addition. I hope this back-and-forth continues.

As this chapter was coming to a close, I was anxious, but checked and was relieved to see many more chapters to come, plus more BlewWater submissions.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verry. Good. Peter.lowe. 561. /surrey/england /. Age. 65

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like much of this story, but it is filled with typos. Also, women don’t need “training,” as if they were pets! “Instruction” or “guidance “ would have been better terms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terribly written story. Poor writing, terrible dialog, incorrect grammar, many spelling errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES