Suzy

Story Info
I take the hottest girl after her guilt says no, no, no.
3.1k words
4.3
31.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers

Suzy

Everyone's over 18 years old. Hell, most are over 30. This is Non-Com, but then again, you are reading the Non-Com category.

It was my boss's party. A command performance. After all, he was my boss. I liked him. Nice guy. David. Fun to work for and he appreciated my contribution and treated me with respect. There would be no reason for me not to look forward to his party. Except, Robert's birthday party was the same night.

Robert was a man's man, a good friend, turning 30, joining "the club", and his party was going to be the party of the summer.

Robert was an actor. A total fucking stud. Hollywood actor. In movies. I mean real, you've seen them in the theater and on your TV. And that meant a lot of scorching, Hollywood babes would be there at Robert's party. I'm talking Playboy quality. Robert was a stud and a budding star and that meant a lot of wanna-be actresses buzzing around.

Sheesh.

And I had to go to my boss's party.

My hope was to go to Robert's party, meet some actress wanna-be and fuck her all night.

My plan was to go to my boss's party, have a beer, stay the appropriate 20 minutes, say my goodbyes, and go back to Robert's and fuck me a starlet.

Good plan. Hard cock. I put it in motion.

I had a drink at Robert's. All of our close friends were there and the birthday partiers. I grabbed Robert in the hall and said,

"Look, I've got to go up to my boss's party. No choice. I'll be back in 20 minutes. He nodded. Not really caring as he looked at a hot blonde's tits. And I split.

My boss's party was in a Los Angeles canyon and held upon the patio and backyard of his house. A beautiful location filled with twinkling lights, colorful flowers cascading down from hanging ceramic pots, and the insanely tall hedges that typically surround the homes high up in the hills. I joined -- socially late -- grabbed my beer, said hi to my boss and his lieutenant, looked around for a place to perch, and went off to sit down in a conversational circle.

This particular conversational circle was made up totally by women and now me. And they were all in their late 20's, early 30s with biological clocks ticking and I was suddenly the target. Every single one of them took their shot and made their case, and they all wanted to fuck me and marry me if I would have been available, but none of them turned me on. Not one. Ten woman and nothing. Well, that's cold fate. Not one.

After 20 minutes of the assault, I was done. I made my excuses and went over to the next conversational group to say goodbye to my boss and get back to Robert's party to get seriously down and fuck a hot starlet.

And then I saw that smile. That smile. It grabbed me like looking at the Grand Canyon for the first time. The Yosemite Valley for the first time. Marilyn Monroe for the first time. That smile. It totaled me.

I stood there paralyzed. Yes, I, noticed her D-cup tits in the tight shirt and the fiery red hair, but it was the smile. The smile. I looked at her and said,

"Hi."

And that was it. I instantly forgot about the starlets at Robert's. The night was over and the next thing I knew it was all about Suzy.

We talked. We talked about everything the entire night until it reached the point where the party was over, and our host was making hints for everyone to leave. By now, we were in the kitchen making out more than talking.

I said, "Come home with me."

She said, "I can't."

"Why not?"

"I just can't."

"Sorry. That is just bullshit. We are not 20 and you can do whatever you want. And I think you want to sleep with me.

"I can't. I don't do that."

"Do what?"

"I don't have sex like that."

Okay. I knew when to back off. We agreed to meet for dinner the next night.

We did. Italian. It was nice.

I suggested back to my place, she said no and we ended up slammed against a wall in the hallway next to her front door, making out like there was no tomorrow with my right leg shoved up as hard as it could be into her pantyhosed covered snatch and Suzy grinding down until she came to a screaming orgasm on my thigh. Out in her apartment's hall in public for all of her neighbors to hear.

I stroked her hair and said,

"Tomorrow."

That night I whacked off hotter than I ever have since I was 15 shooting all over the bed, wall, my face and chest. I really needed to fuck this girl. I needed to see those big tits, hold them in my hand, suck her large nipples, slide down her belly to her flaming redheaded pussy, lick it, eat it and then shove my hard cock inside and fuck her until she came and screamed, "I want you to cum in me," and I shot my hot load deep inside. But more that, I needed to see that smile as she invited me to fucked her.

Tomorrow became a few days later on Saturday night. I had decided that this was the night that we finally did it. So I went all out. Full seduction mode. I booked a reservation at one of the finest restaurants in town, and rented a limo to chauffeur us for the evening. A stretch both for me financially and the size of the car.. A long, black Lincoln limo.

I knocked on Suzy's door and she was dressed for a night out on the town. A fine, good-looking designer's little, black dress which matched my Pierre Cardin suit.

Many of you do not remember Pierre Cardin, but back in the day, along with Yves St. Laurent he created modern male fashion. No one wears suits any more outside of the office, but back then, we did and I was a perfect Pierre Cardin 40 jacket and, if you will forgive my immodesty, looked great in the suit.

I said, "Hello," admired her and welcomed her out for the evening. I could tell she also liked what she saw as her eyes went up and down with a lingering glance at my crotch as she noticed I dressed to the left.

Man, Suzy was sizzling . The dress clung to her hot-as-a-pistol ass and all over her D-cup tits. She was showing off and It was working. My brain was supercharged along with my cock.

I put my hand gallantly on the small of her back and ushered her out to the street.

"Oh look,! She said, "Someone has a limo " I laughed, and said, "It's ours," and lead her to her first limo ride.

The limo drove us to the restaurant, we had a fabulous dinner. Suzy was buzzing. A limo, the best restaurant in town, and a great dinner. Suzy had the rack of lamb -- which was appropriate considering the rack I was enjoying -- I had veal scaloppini. We both had drinks before and wine with dinner.

We were talking about each other, and the more we shared, the more intimate it became. You know how sometimes you meet a person and suddenly all of your most privates secrets come out because you feel it is safe with that person, and they feel the same way and you pour it out together. That is what happened with Suzy that night.

We left the restaurant in a giddy mood and hopped into the limo. I had pre-arranged for the driver to take us back to my place which was on the other side of the hill. I put the divider up so that the chauffeur couldn't see us and turned off the speaker system so he couldn't hear us, leaned over to Suzy, wrapped her in my arms and kissed her passionately.

And we started going at it hot and heavy.

My right hand grabbed a hold of her magnificent left breast. Forget about the Playboy models at Robert's they wouldn't hold a candle to the soft, natural, rather large breast under my hand.

Suzy snaked her hand down to my hard cock that was making my tailored, Pierre Cardin slacks bulge.

While we were making out in her apartment hallway I had ground my cock against her the entire time, and she was excited by my length and talked about it then. However, this was the first time that she had held my cock in all of its glory.

"Oh," she gasped! "It so wide!"

Because it is. Fully erect I come in a bit under 7", kind of average that way, but I have serious girth. A large, circumcised, mushroom head, growing to wider than most guys at the base. Add to the package my large, heavy, shaved balls and yes, I packed a sizable handful.

I kissed her again and slowly snaked my way down her scrumptious body lingering for a moment or two on each breast as my hand slowly made its way up the inside of her right leg. The inner calf, over the knee, up her lush inner thigh and finally to her panty hosed encased pussy. Wet nylons on a pussy soaked and dripping. Does it get any hotter?

The great thing about pantyhose is most woman don't wear panties under them and Suzy was no exception. I rolled my fingers around her pussy. Checking all of the boxes, vulva, lips, and clit. I started rubbing my finger around her nylon enclosed clit and Suzy breathing changed. Becoming heavier and deeper.

I dropped to my knees on the floor of the limo. You can do that in a stretch, pushed up her dress and reached up to the waistband of her pantyhose and began to roll them down. She grabbed my hands.

"Stop. You can't do that here!"

"Sure I can. The barrier is up and he can't hear anything. Don't scream too loud!"

And I dove down into that lovely snatch.

It was as delicious as your favorite cake on your birthday. Sweet yet pungent with the smell of sex, soft delicate lips, not too fleshy, completely bare except for a fiery patch of ginger just above her clit that confirmed that she was a natural redhead.

I slowly licked around her lips and teased my way up to her clit pulling its hood back to bring it out. Licking, sucking, lapping until she started to moan.

We all have different techniques for oral sex. When it comes to a clit, I like to give it a blowjob. Form my lips into a little O, push the clit out with my thumbs on either side, and suck it up and down like a small cock. I roll it around with my tongue as I suck in and out the same way I want a woman to suck my cock.

I pinched Suzy's clit with my thumb and forefinger and suddenly, I dove down to her asshole and shoved my tongue in.

"What are you doing she screamed!"

Well, so much for not letting the driver know.

"I'm inviting Little Suzy to come out to play."

And she did. Her clit jumping out about a ¼" in a female erection.

I went back to work. Licking , sucking, with a finger deep inside her dripping cunt, and my thumb on her now wet asshole.

The ass doesn't lie. It didn't take long for her ass to start to pulse and spasm and I knew that her orgasm was imminent. I shoved my finger up to her G-spot, sucked her clitty like my life depended on it and Suzy started screaming in a massive orgasm. Grabbing my head and shoving it as hard as she could into her cunt. Cuming and cuming as she spasmed all over my hand.

Oh god, of god, oh god she screamed until I shoved my left hand over her mouth to muffle her screams. I looked up at her sweetly,

"I thought you didn't want the driver to know?"

And we pulled into the curb in front of my place. Suzy was still coming down from her haze, and looked around with slightly crossed eyes.

"Where are we?'

"My place. I thought we could have a nightcap."

"But I'm not ready for this."

"It's OK. I'll tell the driver to stay and take you back when your are ready to go home. Hell, it's only money" I laughed even though I had tipped the guy to leave after we were in my townhouse..

That was good enough, and we exited the limo and went inside. I poured us both a brandy, and we sat on my couch as I lit the gas fireplace.

She looked around and said,

"This is a nice place."

"Thanks. I worked hard to make it feel like home."

And I kissed her pulling her towards me, and putting my hand on her back to reach to the zipper. She smiled, stood up, pulled the zipper down and stepped out of her sleek, little, black dress. And turned to me in full display.

Dazzling. Perfect. Her D-cup tits weren't the kind that hang down and get pulled up by a bra, but the kind that are pert, high and tight, and wide from her sides to her sternum in a low cut black lace bra.

The high-cut black lace string bikini matched with a wisp of fiery hair running down to tease the road down to ecstasy. She was the finest woman I had ever seen.

"You are gorgeous"

And I stood up to take off my tie, shirt, and the rest of my clothes. I hit the gym everyday and it showed in Suzy's eyes as she drank me in.

I grabbed her in a deep embrace, threw her down to the couch removing her bra. Her breasts were perfect. Milky white, pale pink nipples with slightly large areolas, and nipples that begged to be sucked. I indulged them taking her panties down, and leaning her back against the couch.

"Suck my cock."

And she did dropping to the floor as I leaned back on the coach. Suzy knew what she was doing. Rolling her tongue around the head before she gripped the base and moved my hard shaft all the way in as she started to pump up and down. Her left hand grabbed my balls and started to caress them as they began to tighten towards my body and the head of my cock started to scream that it needed to cum and it need to cum right now!

I pulled her mouth off, and said, "Wait. Don't make me cum, yet." "I want to fuck you."

And she shook her head no.

" I can't. I can't do that."

I knew Suzy wasn't a virgin. She was 30 years old and had lived with a guy before. That's when I realized it was her Irish-Catholic upbringing and guilt. She couldn't say yes. So, I said it for her.

"Listen you cock tease. This is our third date. I just sprung for the best restaurant in town and a limo and I am not going to end this evening alone with my cock in my hand.

I grabbed her arms, pinned her to my couch, spread open her legs, aimed by cock at her cunt, rubbed the head up and down teasing her lips for a moment and then shoved it in.

No mercy. The entire length, balls deep until I hit her cervix.

'Oh fuck." She grunted. "It's so thick."

I smiled down at her and start to fuck her as hard as I possibly could. Thrusting in and out with everything I had taking out my frustration, but also in ecstasy over the hottest, tightest pussy I had ever fucked before.

I grabbed her, stood up, threw her in my arms and carried up the stairs to my bedroom and threw her down on my queen sized bed.

"I'm going to fuck you like you never have been fucked before until you scream and beg me to make you cum."

I had soft ropes tied to the bed and I tied her spread eagled as she wiggled and screamed no.

I looked over her and said, "Scream all you want, but it will do you no good, and there is no one here to save you."

And I put my cock at the entrance to her sweet pussy, rubbed it up and down those delicious lips, looked down at her and said,

"Ready?"

And plunged in to her loud gasp.

I started to fuck her. Slow at first. This time, it was for me and I was being selfish. Easing my way in, and slowly pulling out. Teasing her the way she teased me and using her cunt as my personal fucktoy.

Her cunt was pouring all over my cock. I put a thumb on her clit, looked down at her and said,

"Cum for me."

She did. Crying my name with tears rolling down her eyes.

And I began to fuck her in long hard strokes filling her up with everything I had and as I hit rock bottom and Suzy screamed as I jammed against her cervix and began fucking her for at least 20 minutes, using her cunt purely for my own pleasure until I finally came. Rope after rope of hot cum draining my balls from a week of fantasy, arousal, and frustration.

I kept pumping in an out. It seemed as if my orgasm was never going to stop and my cock was going to stay hard forever.

I collapsed on her. As we both were breathing hard recovering..

I took her head tenderly in my hand and stroked her cheek.

"I love you Suzy."

"I love you too."

I untied her, we went into my bathroom, showered and then went back to bed for a long, slow, loving fuck, and one of the best night's sleep I had in a long time.

I proposed six months later and we got married the following year.

Suzy's favorite sex is still being tied up on what is now our four-poster bed and I am happy to please her with a few spankings on occasion when she has been a bad girl.

LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers