Swallow your Pride

Story Info
Dion sucks cock after losing a wrestling match.
3.3k words
4
9.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The birds chirped as they soared across the sky, which brought Dion out of his sleep. For it being the height of summer, this morning had a pleasantly cool temperature to it. Dion would've been thankful, if not for the resentment he held over the man sleeping peacefully beside him.

The alert male rubbed his chin, irritated at the short bristles of hair he had forgotten to shave off. Then, he blinked his eyes, and felt a stab of crust in the corner of them that had built up overnight. After wiping it off, he gazed down at his naked body to make eye contact with his erection.

It was noticeably hard; that was a natural effect after a long rest. However, it reminded him of the day before where he was granted no release. Dion looked over to his side, and as he expected, his partner stole the blankets. Groggy, repressed, and stolen sheets?! Everything about this was unforgivable.

"Damn you, Cyrus. I can't wait till you get up so I can bash in your skull!"

The men had ventured off on their yearly camping trip into the forest, where they'd get away from their small town. Sometimes it was a couple days, others a week, but this was their longest trip yet spanning two weeks. They were both well-adjusted to living off in the wild, and they found this to be a great bonding experience to solidify their relationship as brothers; brothers in a sense of beloved friends that grew up together since birth. Their mothers were friends beforehand, and did well to keep their boys together through all phases of life. This made them very close, but after yesterday, Dion was starting to question the purity of their relationship.

"Does it have to end this way?" Dion questioned his friend the previous day, his knees buried in the ground.

"I'll offer an alternative when you win a match," Cyrus lifted a hand to his mouth and giggled.

"Ngh!"

The pair were excellent wrestlers. They'd perform at championships during their school years. They conquered opposing teams with ease, but they never truly knew what power the other possessed until Cyrus came up with the idea to practice during this year's camping trip. Two weeks had turned out to be long enough to celebrate the outdoors, and their planned activities had grown stale. So, Cyrus made the proposition- with a price.

Dion narrowed his focus upon Cyrus' long and slender penis that was twitching towards his lips. The erect male suggested that the winner of their fight would be rewarded with a blowjob. He was pleasantly surprised to find that Dion didn't argue against that, but Dion assumed he'd be the one on top when consenting to it.

He was aggressive, heavier, and praised for his expert technique in escaping chokeholds. Cyrus was strong in his own right, but anyone wouldn't be wrong to think that a daintier-looking man with graceful techniques, and sculpted legs couldn't take down a mammoth beast like Dion. The larger man also knew there was more to this rule than Cyrus was letting on, but as a loyal friend, he agreed anyway. Still, he never thought it would come to this.

"Don't look so upset. You'll ruin my moment!" Cyrus snarked.

Dion sat on his knees, trying to ignore the shame of being nude in front of the man that had bested him in combat. "At least he's naked too..." he comforted himself.

The loser lifted his head to look up at his friend. From this angle, Cyrus appeared like an Angel dropped from Heaven. Brazen in his tanned nudity, his toned thighs evenly supported his uncut manhood, and from there came his trail of dark blond curls that stopped just below his belly button. His abs were almost as defined as his own- almost- and those pecs were certainly inherited from his mother, with enough meat in them to tantalize the straightest of men. Dion had a fleeting thought to lick at Cyrus' hardened pink nipples, but that would defeat the purpose of resisting him.

Jutting out his bottom lip and widening his light brown eyes, Dion toyed with his aroused competitor. "Oh please don't make me suck your cock. I'll be a good boy. Promise!"

A low rumble vibrated in Cyrus' throat upon hearing such fighting words; he gripped the back of Dion's dark locs and titled him backward, "Talk like that again, and I'll really give you a good load..."

Dion pursued his badgering, biting his lower lip with glee, "You should see yourself. All flustered over words. It's no wonder you're scared of women if this is what it takes to knock you down!"

It's been said that some things can't be seen by the naked eye, for they are simply too swift to be taken notice of. In that moment, when Dion's final syllable escaped his lips, he suddenly found himself gargling around Cyrus' member, which felt as though it had grown in length and girth.

Dion had expected Cyrus to be more gentle, to stand patiently and let him take the reins, guiding his own mouth however he wished. But this was like a wild animal had possessed the smaller man into ravaging him with a vigor akin to a lion hunting deer.

Dion's face burned intensely, his brain was scrambling on how to escape the situation. What would he normally do when he was held in a headlock? Always try to pry out of it with his hands- they were nimble for a reason.

When Dion attempted to leave Cyrus' grip that had him thrusting back and forth along his shaft, his fingers encountered the winner's tight buttocks that were extremely cold from the sweat produced in their match. "Gah!" Cyrus gasped, feeling a finger press between his cheeks, tickling at his entrance, "You're touching me..."

Cyrus' movements slowed, which gave Dion a way out from his brutality. Pulling off of his cock, the dark-haired man spewed insults at his partner.

"...and you shouldn't use me like some common whore. There are brothels, you know!"

Cyrus could hear the targeted words, but he reminisced on the sensations his body experienced just seconds ago. It was like a wave of electricity that was running to make a large spark at the very tip of his cock, but missed by just an inch.

"I say we change the rules for punishment, if you're going to be so careless about them!"

"Yes," Cyrus agreed, kneeling down to meet his friend at eye-level, "This won't do..."

With one hand, Cyrus pressed against Dion's chest and guided him down to the ground. The loser asked what was going on, but Cyrus was still high on arousal to bother answering. Crawling up his body, Cyrus positioned his legs on either side of the man's body and lowered his bottom half on Dion's face, his firm rump introducing itself to his friend.

"I know you're good at this," Cyrus arched his back, "You told me once before..."

Dion got a deep whiff of the blond's scent which was not terrible. It reminded him of childhood even; it sent him back to the day when they were allowed to venture in the field right after a thunderstorm, and the pair yanked out wads of growing vegetables that led to their behinds suffering a proper beating. It was one of Dion's most cherished memories, which lost its innocence as it was now juxtaposed to eating out another man.

The loser's angular nose dug deeper into Cyrus' taint and inhaled, while his skillful tongue got a first taste of his taut entrance. He swirled around it first, savoring every crease circling the rim before gently sinking past the opening.

"Lord!" Cyrus cried, his cheeks flushing baby pink. His hips rolled desperately along his friend's head, entrusting he would not be crushed underneath his weight. The violent blowjob from earlier prevented Dion from attempting to fuck his hole any faster, but just the tiniest touch was enough motivation for Cyrus to empty his balls.

"Wait, stay down!" Cyrus ordered, to which Dion did with the exception of his elbows propping him up for support. Cyrus placed his knees on either side of his partner and stroked his member fiercely. It was pulsating with blue veins and pre cum had long been spilled as Dion can see it drooling off the slit. With two pumps and a choked whine, the blond ejaculated onto Dion's body, some splattered across his chest, and most of it directly on his mouth.

"Thank you, thank you..." Cyrus said breathlessly, and as if the past few minutes didn't occur, he casually left Dion to go clean himself up by the river and prepare for bed.

Dion had never been more stupefied than in this moment of being left behind in another man's seed. So many thoughts went through the dark-haired fighter's mind, all with varying emotions, but the biggest thought of all was clear: He was tired of the games.

"Mmmh...Wha? Ahh!"

Cyrus awakened to a closeup look of Dion's mischievous face as the ill-tempered man sat above it.

"Morning"

"And to you too? Ngh!"

Dion captured Cyrus's throat in a firm hold, not enough to incapacitate, but more so to prove a point. "If my mother didn't adore you, I would snap your neck right here."

"Your dramatics are getting old," Cyrus raised his hand to brush along the arm that dared to attack him, "What's this all about?"

"You agreed that the winner would only have their cock sucked, but you also subjected me to your ass. What's next, you claim mine?"

Cyrus hummed playfully, "Well, if that's what you want..."

Despite Dion's rising anger, his grip loosened and he subtly stroked along the veins in Cyrus' neck. "Oh don't even try it. You're too gentle to go through with such a thing..."

Cyrus' eyes flared suddenly at the accusation.

"What nerve you have, and after what I did to you the other day!"

"Only through blinded anger," Dion retorted, releasing his grip, "A man with a calm mind would have more grace and still remain dominant. You're clearly inexperienced."

"So in that case..." Cyrus licked his top teeth, revealing a sharp canine, drawing out Dion's discomfort, "You lost to an inexperienced dolt."

The man on top threw the stolen blanket off Cyrus' body, and proceeded to tackle him. The men fumbled together in a frenzy, struggling to remain in control. They ended up in a position where Cyrus had pinned Dion to the ground, his muscular arm pressing into his broad chest, one with small curls of hair right where his heart was encased. If Cyrus had the gall to pluck one of them out, then he'd really be in for a fight, but he didn't. He didn't need this day to turn sour, not when this would be their final outing together.

"I never said-Gh!-that you were a dolt!" Dion barked.

"And I never said you were a winner"

"I swear, you act just like a woman!"

"Do I?" Cyrus snickered, "So you lost to a woman as well. How adorable!"

With a feral cry, Dion regained energy to release himself from Cyrus' hold and the two took their fight outside where it was still quiet around their natural surroundings. The empty air was filled with their cries, grunts, and laughter. Their violence was seen by no one, meant for their eyes only, and that thought drove them wild.

"Ahh..." Cyrus cooed, "I see the problem. You want this poor cock sucked on. It's already leaking..." The blond held Dion to the ground and lay on top of his, his face positioned across from the weaker man's member. Cyrus hadn't noticed if it was hard the day before, since he was so consumed with his own pleasure, but he licked his lips seeing it now.

"Damn you..." Dion shuddered, his cheeks turning pink knowing Cyrus finally had his full attention on his nether regions, when he refused to acknowledge it before, or the many other instances in their past. "You wouldn't dare..."

Cyrus swayed his hips, "Watch me..." and he licked his lips before tasting the cock with glee. Dion sucked air through his teeth with eyes shut tightly, the sensation almost alien coming from a man, but once Cyrus wrapped his lips around the head Dion could imagine it being anyone's mouth and it wouldn't make a difference. That's what he thought initially at least.

"You...t-this is...not the time!" Dion thrusted his hips upward, pressing more of his shaft into Cyrus' mouth. The male on top began to moan and match the thrusts, almost completely submerging his friend's length down his greedy throat. Cyrus desired to suck on Dion's testicles as well; they appeared lonely beneath the shaft, yet their position proved a bit difficult to attempt it.

Dion called out the blond's name in a panic, feeling the cum from his balls rising up to his penis. But as he opened his eyes, he gazed upon the sight of Cyrus' anus in his face. He took a deep gander at his puckered hole, opening and closing every few seconds, like it was starving for a cock to invade its innards.

Dion recognized how smooth Cyrus was down there too, barely any pubic hair, which made him self-conscious of his own hairy bush. Most men didn't bother to groom down there, so seeing such effort taken on Cyrus' part was fascinating to the darker haired male. Even more so, the intention of shaving himself right before this excursion...

A loud pop came from below as Cyrus gasped loudly, "Ah! Don't..." but Dion's tongue was already sharing pleasantries with his opening. He could taste the blond once more, with greater vigor now that they were both being satisfied. Dion's tongue was longer than most, it was a thrill for his previous lovers, and that was no exception with Cyrus. He lost his composure from above and began panting hoarsely beside Dion's throbbing penis.

"Lord, I...Mmmh..." Cyrus whined, "Oh, go deeper. Please!"

Dion's tongue pulled out swiftly upon hearing those words. The thought of ravaging such a beautiful man had crossed his mind for many years, and today was the greatest chance to make his dream come true. But there were still rules that needed to be enforced.

Using Cyrus' weak state to his advantage, Dion flipped them over and rearranged their bodies to where he was now on top and their heads were in the same direction.

"I thought the winner only gets their cock sucked..."

"W-well...there are exceptions to the rule!"

"How so?"

"Mmh!" A bolt of arousal shot up Cyrus' body from seeing Dion hovering above him. Has he always been so large? So commanding? His long hair even swayed differently this way, Cyrus noticed, disregarding the fact that they tossed around just before. Regardless, it left the blond mesmerized.

"From your expression, I care to say I won the second round. Wouldn't you agree?"

Cyrus would never admit defeat, but he caught onto where Dion was heading and decided to follow him.

"What would you get if that were the case?"

Dion smiled playfully, knowing that Cyrus was already clear on what comes next.

"...All those years and not a single lay. Never a kiss either. The sort of idiot that gives a blowjob before a kiss is meant to be a whore."

Dion reveled in torturing Cyrus as the blond took in his cock. Kneeling to the ground, he had Cyrus hold the position to where his head was leaned back and used as one would use a working girl's. Dion viewed the entirety of Cyrus' smooth body as it rested on the ground, his throat bulging as his cock sank inside on repeat. Dion stroked at that throat once more with extra tenderness, admiring its handy work. Cyrus meanwhile could barely see anything past Dion's bush and testicles, yet hearing his degrading words provided all the imagery he needed.

Cyrus could see how this would look to an outsider, and would he be ready to admit to them that he lived for swallowing the seed of his lifelong confidant? He wasn't sure, but this moment was all the two had and whether there be another or not, he seared every thrust, every pulse, and every shot of cum that expelled from Dion's body into his memory to remain with him until his dying day.

"Your talents go beyond wrestling...," Dion breathed heavily as he leaned back on his hands, his spent cock bouncing with decreased stamina.

Cyrus swallowed the remainder of his friend's cum before responding dryly, "I'll need them when you move away. A girl would do me good to entertain myself with when you're gone."

A sharp laugh escaped Dion, "Wrestling and sex are your forte, but lying isn't."

"What do you-AHH!" Suddenly, Cyrus was pressed back onto the ground and he yelled from the sharp pokes of the pebbles that laid underneath him, "Quit it, you reckless moron. It hurts down here!"

"Oh, now it hurts? After everything we've been through?" Dion teased the blond, but immediately reverted back to his previous statement, "I could always read your face. You were never good at hiding your true thoughts." Dion rested his cock between the crease of his ass and slowly rolled his hips- bringing Cyrus a new form of excitement.

"I won't be gone forever. I'll stop by now and again, yet you act as if I'm being hanged," Dion leaned forward, licking at Cyrus' earlobe that was now just as red as his face, "For once, tell me the truth. You always wanted me, haven't you?"

"Dion..."

"Tell me, and I'll claim your ass"

"God!" Cyrus whimpered, "T-then you tell me as well. Don't make such promises if you're not equally invested!"

"So you do want me..." Dion pressed harder.

"For God's sake, stop it!"

"Surely you can stop me with your brute strength," the cock pressed against Cyrus' ass had hardened fully again and the blond can feel it throbbing along his skin, "Or do you like to be taken like a harlot?"

This was too much too quickly, Cyrus thought. All of these feelings are expected to be exposed in one day? He needed more time than that, a lot longer experience getting to know his friend in a much more intimate setting. Somewhere that wasn't an empty field of trees and dirt.

"Dion...please," the blond wailed, "Fuck me!"

A low chuckle came from the dark-haired man, and with one quick motion, he stood up and left Cyrus without a cock to stuff him with.

"H-huh?"

"Unlike you, I'll actually play by the rules," the winner stroked his cock casually, "Only blowjobs between you and I. I'll be off to relieve myself, thank you."

"Don't you FUCKING dare!" Cyrus stormed towards his friend who had already walked off towards the river.

"I do dare!"

"I dare you NOT!"

"Your dares go unheard!" The men chased one another through the trees and would end up in an intimate embrace all over again.

Dion wasn't an idiot. He needed to mark Cyrus his as soon as possible while he was still obsessed with a fool like him, but that had to wait until they were in cleaner and suitable setting where he could claim him properly.

There would be more days to make up for this one, where he would stop by Cyrus' home and they can venture off again to make love, and experience all sorts of pleasure that others wouldn't understand. Someday, Dion may even have enough money to bring Cyrus along with him on his travels, and that will be a life worth celebrating.

In the meantime, he just took pleasure in watching him squirm.