Swallowing Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,033 Followers

He then broke away, stepped back, and left her standing there woozy and disoriented. His cocky smile was billboard sized. She'd let herself get close, and stepped into his trap. He had her right where he wanted her. She was such a fool.

Her heart raced in her chest. Any chance of ending this was gone. She watched in horror as her own hand reached for his. Once she found it, he seized her close again, her feet dragging over the linoleum. Her tits met his chest, and his kiss was immediate. As she panicked inside, her body softened into his, molding against his tall solid frame. She'd never felt so safe, nor did she ever feel so vulnerable. He didn't want her, he only wanted to have her, but that's exactly how she felt about him.

Fingers pressed against her back, hers moved to his ass. She had to feel it, and rested her thumbs on the stiff border of his jeans pocket as her fingers fanned out over his firm cheeks.

They made out for several minutes, her desire slowly overtaking her fear. His coolness diminished as he continued to kiss her deeply. His hand cupped the back of her head, and his mouth would not leave hers. His eager tongue thrust forwards and nestled beside her welcoming tongue.

Because she'd held his ass, his hand took the same liberty with hers. The thin fabric of her pink dress and panties did nothing to hide the feel of the tough skin on his palms and finger pads. They were not calloused, just toughened, probably from lifting weights in leather gloves. Even his gentle touch bore into the soft firm flesh of her ass. She'd always been proud of her tight tone ass, all the running with Pierce had given her quite a booming roundness back there, but compared with the strength coursing through Dan's squeezing hand, her butt seemed cotton-ball soft. The fingers then danced their way onto her thigh, using the same rhythmic pressure he'd used on her back, and her whole pelvis warmed up. He finally took hold of her thigh and raised it up to his side––the weight it once supported shifted onto him, her tits squeezing out from between their bodies. Her calf locked around his butt, just under her hands, and her hips involuntarily ground into his.

Jesus, she'd made a spectacle of her desires, but he felt too good to resist. His jeans bulged and her hips rode up and back, rubbing her crotch against the bulge. Her skirt had bunched up to her waist when he'd raised her leg, so only panties protected her pussy from the course fabric and hard dick underneath. His mouth stayed on hers, as his hand rolled under her ass and took hold of the sheer fabric of her dress, and then brought it up high enough to slip his fingertips into her black lacy panties. While maintaining their kiss, his palm moved down over her ass cheek, taking her skimpy panties with it. Her breath hastened as he squeezed her generous flesh. She rocked against the bulge again, her pussy screaming for more, and his hand moving down as her hips returned upwards. His fingers were almost there, teasingly close, alarming her obstinate nature yet placing her at his mercy.

It seemed a long torturous time before his finger stroked her wet slit, producing a sudden burst of sexual energy. It surprised her, and she crushed her mouth over his, her nostrils flaring as a rush of oxygen filled her lungs. She had to release her mouth and exhale loudly into his neck when his finger dipped in, gently hitting the front of her vagina, his first knuckle knocking on her clit. She leaned harder into him, as his finger began to work on her tender opening.

"Nice shave."

'Just for you,' she almost said, thinking about how she'd touched herself up as she got ready for tonight.Wasit just for him?

Instead, she said, "Wouldn't want anyone to know I'm not a natural blonde."

Dan glanced up at her dark roots and chuckled. "No. We wouldn't want that."

His fingering was on par with his massaging, he knew the spots to hit, although at this point, she was basically a grab bag of erogenous zones. His hand began to feel wet where it rested against her inner thigh. Two fingers now––and the wetness was from her. Her hips squirmed against him, her pubic bones against his hardon, and on the other side of that bone, were his fingers, buried completely in. She bit his shoulder and squealed. He bit into her neck and gave a wicked, laughing moan. Dan was having his way with her, and she was helpless to stop it.

Her eyes began to twitch, the heat in both her pelvis and head began to creep up. The heat became feverish, overpowering her senses, and then something like sparkling honey crept up the back of her skull and into her thoughts. It smothered over the anxiety she'd felt, knowing her boyfriend could come down at any moment, and it seeped into her embarrassment over the likelihood of Dan boasting to his buddies he'd fingered Montana Sparks. The sparkling honey glazed over these emotions so thickly––the danger of getting caught or revealed only increased her sexual thrill. The strong fingers swept up and back, in and out, and her hips ground against that hard cock, which felt huge under his jeans. Fuck it felt amazing and she dearly craved more. His fingering hastened with her breath, her head verging ever closer to golden bright light. She'd become a wonderful mess, as he outstripped her desire in ways unimaginable.

And with her mouth wide open, biting into his shoulder, her panties stretched around his wrist, his hand wet between her humid thighs, and his finger striking pay dirt over and over, she came, and came like never before. The refrigerator kicked on, almost as if it knew, and its motorized hum a sigh of relief. She squirmed harder against him, until the sensitivity grew too strong, and with a shaking hand, her fingers spreading in different directions, she clumsily pushed his hand away.

He kindly removed it. He also let her leg fall so he could pull her skimpy panties down with the departure of his hand. She was so busy coming she hadn't realized what he'd done. When the golden light began to recede, her panties where on the floor and Dan had unbuttoned his shirt.

Then, over the hum of the refrigerator, she heard a creak on the stairs. She grabbed Dan's shirt flaps and pulled him down beneath the counter. They quietly huddled as panic raced through her. She was about to be caught with her panties on the floor and her lipstick smudged over another man's lips. She curled up next to Dan, hiding behind him, and listened for the second creak, which would signal Pierce had reached the creaky board at the bottom.

The refrigerator fell silent just before the second creak sounded. Dan carefully moved an arm over her, which felt nice, like he was protecting her. But then his hand scooped her ass, and she realized he was just copping a feel. The fact the arrogant prick would pull a cheap move right then, with her boyfriend in the next room and her relationship of three-years about to explode into smithereens, it pissed her off. But she allowed the grope in order to stay still and silent.

"Montana? You home?"

The living room lights were dim, not off like she'd found them, so he knew she was there. She then bit her knuckle, remembering Dan's blazer hanging on the coatrack. Pierce's footsteps sounded on the hardwood, and thankfully he headed towards the center of the living room and not the front door.

"What the fuck, Montana, did you come home and go back out again?"

She flinched in Dan's arms when she heard Pierce ask the question. He was only thinking aloud, but it caused a pang of guilt over just having come all over Dan's fingers. Next came the click of metal against glass, which had to be Pierce picking up his phone from the glass coffee table

"My hand bag," she whispered right into Dan's ear. He reached one arm up and slowly lifted the bag off the counter and brought it down without making a sound. She fetched out her phone, pressed the button on the side, and powered it off just as Pierce began to mutter, "Come on, pick up, pick up!"

Her heart raced and she tapped her hand over her chest as if it would slow it down. She realized something else––Dan had moved his hand over her breast and gently cupped the soft firm flesh. A thrill shot through her. This was naughty, super naughty, like the time she went on a date with a guy in a stolen car, naughty.

She heard Pierce's footsteps move towards the side office, next to the front door and opposite the stairs, and pushed Dan towards the far end of the kitchen, sneaking with him across the black tiled floor. She moved into the dark alcove leading to the garage, and pointed to the door. With upmost care, he turned the knob so the latch soundlessly cleared the strike plate. They slipped through the door and onto the concrete slab of the garage.

The van took up most of the space, so she pushed Dan over to the far side where the van blocked them from the door. A night light was plugged in just under the garage door button, and provided the same soft luminance as candle light. Dan's mouth came down hard on hers. The fear of being caught was gone, but the thrill of it lingered, and she was hot again, real hot. His hand swept up her leg, up her dress, on to her ass. She dropped her sweater, purse and panties on the floor, and took hold of his ass. Tight buns, nicer than she'd imagined. Suddenly she was pressed against drywall, as Dan went to his knees and lifted her legs off the ground. Her pink dress bunched around her waist, his face wedged between her thighs. His tongue drove into juicy snatch and she swallowed spit, her mouth wet from his kiss. God it felt good. Fuck did she want him. Christ she was bad!

Her thighs were seated on his wide shoulders, and he brought his arm over the right one. From there his thumb rubbed above the divide, where his tongue sunk into the folds like they were soft rose petals. He rubbed and licked, his thumb making her leak and his tongue swiping it up. His other hand stole onto her breast, lifting her pinup-girl tit and mashing it into her chest. He moved her legs higher, her knees swinging back, her back pinned hard to the drywall. Her hands zipped through his blonde hair, one finger playing with his Superman curl, as he hummed against her pussy, the bassy tone making the sensitive flesh vibrate and tingle.

"You've got a sweet pussy, Monty, I could dine on you all night." His mouth returned to doing just that, and the thought of his thick strong tongue plowing through her folds of flesh all night long caused her to bite her lip and roll her head against the wall. It was such a lovely idea, in fact, that it prevented her from hearing her boyfriend's voice in the kitchen, most likely speaking on the phone. But she did notice the metallic screech of the doorknob turning. And then she heard him as the door opened and suddenly his voice was in the garage with them. She tugged at Dan's hair, trying to get him to notice, but he couldn't be bothered and kept her pinned to the wall as his tongue darted into her.

Her boyfriend's timing couldn't have been worse. The honey was melting through her brain again, and golden light washed over her eyes, bleaching his dimly lit hair into an angelic sparkling cloud. She needed to scream, and couldn't. Pierce was right there in the room, on the other side of the van, and there she was twenty feet away, another man's face jammed between her legs and her about to come all over him.

Even though she couldn't concentrate on what he said, the tone in Pierce's voice told her he was upset. "When you see her, remind her she has to be up at five tomorrow." He noisily grabbed one of the liqueur crates off the stack, and clanked a bottle inside it. "And tell her I'm upset she chose our best vodka to party with." Thank God he was making enough noise not to hear the juicy smacking of Dan's tongue gliding through her pussy. Damn was he digging into her. She tightly closed her eyes and clenched her belly hard enough to crush her insides and trap down her screams.

Pierce then laughed angrily at whatever was said on the other end of the phone. "No, this isn't just about me being a hard ass. This is her business too, and you can relay that message as well."

Leaving the garage he shut the door so hard Montana felt the wall behind her jerk, which shocked her enough to gasp loudly. The gasp set loose the orgasm she'd struggled so hard to contain. Heat form on her lips moved over her tongue, into her throat, and then flooded upwards into her head. Dan seem to know she was verging on coming hard, and jammed two fingers under the hood, attacking the bud in its juicy little nook of home. She helplessly let him have at her as a full on wave of hot bliss rolled in. Honey coated the inside of her skull and all over her skin, golden, sparkly and languid. Her hips bucked against his face, the light stubble on his cheeks scratching her clamped down thighs. Her head rolled sideways against the wall, his hand leaving her breast and hooking a finger into her mouth. She moaned weakly, helplessly, creaking out pleasure as his fingers rubbed over the ridge of her bottom teeth.

She was off and away in dirty heaven, finally coming back as she slid down the wall and set her feet on the floor. For the first time she realized Pierce had been talking to Debbie Sue, the friend she'd been out with earlier. Debbie Sue didn't care much for Pierce, she called him controlling. Even if she was right about him, it didn't matter, because Montana was uncontrollable.

She kissed Dan and leaned her head into his chest. "Wow. That was wonderful, but really stupid."

"If it was wonderful then there was nothing stupid about it."

She bunched up her nose, made a pursed lip smile and shook her head no. "It was stupid, and now I need to find out how bad I actually fucked up here." She let go of him, and knelt down to get her purse.

"Don't be like that. He doesn't know anything."

She grabbed her phone from the purse, as Dan pulled off his dress shirt, and hung it on a hook next to some old rope. She hit the button, waited for it to boot up, and then checked her calls. Two missed from Pierce and one message from Debbie Sue. She played it. 'Hi girl, you're bo' just called and is totally pissed. Don't let it stop you from having fun, I just wanted to give you a heads up. Oh, and I told him we went by your house, so tell him I was there with you, kay. And he thinks you're still with me, so you're all covered.'

She stopped playback. She needed to call Pierce or he'd call Debbie Sue again, and she wasn't the best at lying. She took a deep breath, and punched on Pierce's name. He picked up after one ring, and she could just barely hear his voice echo from inside the house as he said hello.

"Hi, baby, you're still up?"

"I woke up, saw it was eleven and you weren't home, and got worried. We'd agreed you'd be home by ten, babe."

"I know, I know, but Debbie-Sue wouldn't let me go." Out of the blue came a pang of guilt over lying to him in front of the guy who'd just brought her off behind his back. She couldn't let Dan take this any further. It wasn't right, no matter how bad she wanted him. She turned around to face Dan, the dim night light revealed his bare chest. As Pierce went on about Debbie-Sue, and what a bitch she could be, Montana stopped listening, distracted by Dan's gorgeous body. He didn't have a barreled chest, but was very broad with hard layers of dense muscle pancaked everywhere––well defined without being overly bulky. She slid her hand over his peck, she couldn't resist no matter how guilty it made her feel.

"You'll come to like her one day, I know you will."

"Why are you whispering? And whose blazer is here?"

She turned away from Dan again, panicking. "I'm in the ladies room. It was too noisy near the dance floor." Panic set it stronger, she couldn't explain the blazer. "Debbie Sue," she said, trying to shift the blame on her. "She borrowed it from some guy we met, and she left it there when we came by."

"What a slut."

Dan's hands came around to her tits, and, out of hot water again, she actually enjoyed it. As Dan massaged her breasts and kissed her neck, her boyfriend reminded her they had to head out early. And as Dan rubbed his crotch into her ass, she told him she'd be home soon, and not to wait up.

"You know, I should be really mad at you right now."

Why, because some guy's dick was pressed up against her ass as he mauled her tits? Dan's hands then moved to her shoulders, and gently pushed down. Without giving it any thought, she dropped to her knees.

"You know what saved you tonight, and why I'm not out of my mind furious right now?"

Dan moved around in front of her and began unsnapping his jeans. Oh no, no, no, she knew where this was heading, and shook her head. Dan shook his head yes, and continued to lower his pants. She stopped listening to her boyfriend again as Dan's pants inched downwards, first revealing the darker blonde pubes, and then the start of a thick base, and finally down, down, down the long shaft. When his pants passed the head it sprung forwards, partially erect. He had a huge gorgeous penis. It just wasn't fair being presented with something so promising while trying to convince herself things couldn't go further. But with a slight touch on the back of her head, her face moved towards it. Dan had only used one finger to guide her head, making it clear how little encouragement she required.

"...and I had no idea you could give a blow job like that." She'd tuned into her boyfriend's explanation as to what saved her. "I've been thinking about it all night."

Her high school dream god had his dick a millimeter from her mouth while her unknowing boyfriend, the guy she loved more than anything, complemented her on her oral skills. The taboo of it had her unduly hot and bothered. Her lips parted, and the beautiful cock breeched her warm mouth. Her mortifying vision had actually materialized, and her tongue relished the feel of that bulbous head, spongy and smooth. It slipped in further, until hot hard meat filled her entire mouth. He was absolutely huge, and she imagined the way her cheeks must look. Her eyes wandered up to his, and the lust that met her told her exactly how beautiful she appeared and how good she sucked cock.

As if reading her thoughts, Pierce whispered through the phone, "You swallowed all of me, baby. I had no idea you could do that. I had no idea a blowjob could be so good."

She pushed her head further onto Dan's cock, feeling the prominent head at her throat. If her boyfriend only knew the half of it. Dan's eyes stayed locked with hers, as a cocky smile, boarding on silent laughter, spread over his face. She understood. He was watching his dick slide into a gorgeous girl's mouth as her boyfriend, who happened to be in the next room, spoke to her on the phone. It was dirty and wrong and awful, but so incredibly hot. She pulled off and then slid back down until the fat head was at her throat again. Dan placed a hand on her head, and then took hold of the phone with the other. He held it to her ear for her, which freed up her hands to grab hold of his hip and the thick section of shaft that wouldn't fit inside her mouth. He was enjoying this way too much.

But then so was she.

She pulled off his dick to say, "You have such an amazing cock, I just couldn't resist." She spoke it to the phone, but looked at Dan. She took him inside again, and this time pumped his cock with her hand and really jacked it with her mouth.

"You wanted my dick so bad you couldn't wait until later, and you went down on me right in the kitchen."

She freed her mouth of dick to speak. "It's so big and beautiful. I want your dick so bad." Dan must have had an idea what was being said on the other end, but with his confident gaze he had to know she spoke to him. She sucked his cock deep into her mouth, giving him the full attention of her tongue, basting the underside in saliva. The head of it just barely entered her throat now. Dan wasn't the only one who loved a challenge.

Odeon
Odeon
1,033 Followers
1...345678